AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 8 10.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 36.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 23 28.75%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 21.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.25%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.25%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-07-31, 16:52   Link #181
erdii

as they didn't see martian fight, they were thinking to fight an enemy they could beat. when they saw their strength for real any normal person would lost their cool. Inaho doesn't have strong emotions so he can calmly analyze the enemy. even he can't defeat one of martain mecha by himself.
Old 2014-07-31, 22:30   Link #182
Shyni

Anyone else thought "beam katana" was kind of amusing?
Old 2014-08-01, 01:59   Link #183
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyni View Post
Anyone else thought "beam katana" was kind of amusing?
Yea. I love how it had to be a katana specifically, as if the shape of the freaking plasma blade mattered at all.
Old 2014-08-02, 03:58   Link #184
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
This is a fine episode; I like the scenes with the princess, the action was paced well. Rayet just looks totally bored most of the time which I found sorta funny. The antagonist wasn't particularly exceptional but at least the combat logic was more involving and cool, although the vocal music is so-so. I also like the ever so bored commanding officer too.

And to fallen friends...

Yea, let's write that on his tombstone

Man, that guy's pimp cane always amuses me... Poor Slaine. He just wants to see the princess again.

Stop damaging my stick with your face!

I SAY CRYYY YEHYEHYAYAYAYAYEH

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2014-12-25, 18:25   Link #185
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aldnoah.Zero IV. Point of No Return

Merry Christmas to everyone!

This year I'm rewatching Aldnoah.Zero out of special circumstances, because due to heavy laziness I stopped watching the episodes midway into the show's run and could not finish it at the time of the Summer season. Hence, I'm marathoning the whole series this day in order to provide comments for those episodes that I've never watched.

Officially, the Brittanian Empire from CODE GEASS is both put into shame and made to look lame in comparison by the VERS Empire in this show.

I'm finally getting that sinking feeling like all conquered people and civilizations of our history felt like being overpowered and hammered with that stinking feeling of helplessness and rage against a foe coming from very far away places, brandishing never before seen technology and feeling superior to the races that were colonized or terminated.

The Martian Knights campaign of terrors run unabated, as long as they have their AldNoah; rotting human arrogance, which can only be cursed at and drives straight to our dooms.

My consolation and catharsis for relief is in the likes of Inaho whose taking actions at the moment, based on his observations, and makeshift tactics have paved pathways for him and his friends to break through the defenses of each new enemy that enjoys standing in their way towards survival.

On the other hand, Seylum (Princess of Vers) as I watch her I see her more fit to be a perfect balance between child naivety and adult seriousness in the Blue Planet tarnished by the madness of war. Only thing I could complain about Seylum is that she's lacking in experience to realize when is proper and not at being naive, and thus preferable to always remain serious.
Closed Thread