AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-25, 22:05   Link #21
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
He's popular and he's shipped with Slaine. I'm surprised you didn't posted this. Because Inaho's looking at Rayet while Slaine's looking at Asseylum.
I'm not sure what the positioning means, only that it seems Asseylum is the central.. unifying? figure

but this is a speculation thread, so why not

yellow = Mars
blue = Earth
Rayet grew up on Earth?

alternatively
yellow = follows their hearts
blue = keeps things concealed
other colors = ooh, I have a dirty secret
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-08-26, 00:18   Link #22
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I'm not sure what the positioning means, only that it seems Asseylum is the central.. unifying? figure

yellow = Mars
blue = Earth
Rayet grew up on Earth?

alternatively
I was just giving you this because I know you like Rayet/Inaho.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-26, 07:18   Link #23
Key Board
Carbon

I certainly prefer that over other possible pairings
I think that mentally they're on the same wavelength

I wonder if Inaho has figured out that she's Martian yet.
I think she's (un)intentionally dropping enough subtle hints.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-08-26, 11:37   Link #24
Thess

Quote:
I certainly prefer that over other possible pairings
I think that mentally they're on the same wavelength

I wonder if Inaho has figured out that she's Martian yet.
I think she's (un)intentionally dropping enough subtle hints.
Inaho can't figure out people, so I doubt it. Remember how he couldn't figure out the princess was a princess even if her maid addressed her as princess and she said Asseylum was alive?

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-26, 13:33   Link #25
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Inaho can't figure out people, so I doubt it. Remember how he couldn't figure out the princess was a princess even if her maid addressed her as princess and she said Asseylum was alive?
He said interesting hypothesis. Inaho can come to inferences but to come to a conclusion he needs proof.
Old 2014-08-26, 13:37   Link #26
hamazura
whatever

martians? everyone is dumb except genius saazbaum
Old 2014-08-27, 07:54   Link #27
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
http://i.imgur.com/MLJ7R5V.jpg

I don't know the exact source of this, but Crutheo has his own merchandise. Implications are?
Quote:

yellow = Mars
blue = Earth
Rayet grew up on Earth?

alternatively
2nd one Looks quite accurate.
And the percentage of the colors shows how much it is... Like Slaine being quite logical at times...
Old 2014-08-30, 23:49   Link #28
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I really hope that they will forced a "sympathizing episode" for the Martian on us, the one in Gundam Age is so cringeworthy that instead of pitying the Vagan I actually hate them more. I just hope at least one revenge obsessed Terran or someone will drop at least drop some couple of high quality nukes on the Vers just to appeased me for not seeing the Martian in Gundam Age getting nuked(other major reason why I hate Kio, he friggin stopped Flit from dropping the nuke). Asseylum be damned and stay dead if it mean killing all obstacles that can potentially hesitate Inaho or anyone from doing so.

I can feel sorry for Saazbaum for losing the love of his life, but you're still a asshole Martian. The only good Martian are the dead Martian (Princess Asseylum included if dare to interfere the massacring of the Vers).
Old 2014-08-31, 00:09   Link #29
Key Board
Carbon

yeah, the Vagans in AGE were pretty messed up
They a had a genuinely toxic ideology

Here's the primary motive is mostly resource and resentment.
Closer to Crossbone Gundam if you are familiar with that
..so far
Old 2014-08-31, 00:17   Link #30
Thess

Quote:
yeah, the Vagans in AGE were pretty messed up
They a had a genuinely toxic ideology

Here's the primary motive is mostly resource and resentment.
Closer to Crossbone Gundam if you are familiar with that
..so far
Asseylum was told about this resentment and she looked sad but then began to goof around again. She's reminding me of Shoukei of Twelve Kingdoms, someone who has been spoiled and acted irresponsible about her standing.

Old 2014-08-31, 08:35   Link #31
Key Board
Carbon

Yeah.. that Oooh.. seagulls~~ moment was rather jarring
Old 2014-08-31, 12:12   Link #32
AverageFan

Looking at it now. Vers kind of reminds me of the coordinators from Gundam Seed just as much as Vagan from age. The coordinators view them selves superior to the naturals and live mostly in space. Specifically ZAFT. Its leaders ship was out right crazy, some wanting to genocide all the naturals. But then agains so was the earth side at times.
Old 2014-09-04, 01:25   Link #33
Irenesharda

Someone brought up the funny fact that in the latest episode, Saazbaum questions Slaine about the chicken as if he's never seen a bird or a chicken before, or at least very vaguely. However, with timeline that we're given, and Saazbaum being the oldest of the knights so far, he actually should have spent some of his early childhood years on Earth before the Vers was even started. Long enough to actually know what a bird and a chicken are. And yet he's acting as if Earth is some alien world he's only been to for a brief second?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-05, 07:50   Link #34
Fortress Maximus
Mad about Mecha

Quote:
Name: Rayet Areash.
Height: 158 cm.
Birthrate: August 24th.
Blood Type: A.

Name: Eddelrittuo.
Height: 132 cm.
Birthrate: May 23rd

Name: Cruhteo.
Height: 187 cm.
Birthrate: March 26th.

Name: Trillram
Height: 185 cm.
Birthrate: November 18th.
Blood Type: O.

Name: Rayregalia Vers Rayvers.
Height: 185 cm.
Birthrate: June 5th.
Blood Type: B.

Incomplete information:

Name: Saazbaum.
Height: 190 cm.
Birthrate: ?
Blood Type: ?

Name: Vlad.
Height: 182 cm.

Name: Femieanne.
Height: 173 cm.
Where do you get this info, the official site?
Old 2014-09-06, 19:38   Link #35
Irenesharda

Just an interesting thought in general, but does anyone notice that Gilzeria is the only one of the nobles who decided not to go with the archaic form of dress. Instead of a decorative high collar or tails, he dressed in a long trenchcoat with an upturned collar, regular clothes and boots? He looks more like a special forces rebel commander, rather than the leader of a nation with a feudal system that seems to like dressing like it's the 19th Century.

Also, are you telling me that these uniforms are all these nobles wear? They don't have any normal clothes? And fashion hasn't changed in the last 15 years? Nobody want to try a different cut of dress? Different colors?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-06, 19:43   Link #36
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Just an interesting thought in general, but does anyone notice that Gilzeria is the only one of the nobles who decided not to go with the archaic form of dress. Instead of a decorative high collar or tails, he dressed in a long trenchcoat with an upturned collar, regular clothes and boots? He looks more like a special forces rebel commander, rather than the leader of a nation with a feudal system that seems to like dressing like it's the 19th Century.

Also, are you telling me that these uniforms are all these nobles wear? They don't have any normal clothes? And fashion hasn't changed in the last 15 years? Nobody want to try a different cut of dress? Different colors?
Saazbaum is right Mars does desperately need some culture
Old 2014-09-08, 20:04   Link #37
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Someone brought up the funny fact that in the latest episode, Saazbaum questions Slaine about the chicken as if he's never seen a bird or a chicken before, or at least very vaguely. However, with timeline that we're given, and Saazbaum being the oldest of the knights so far, he actually should have spent some of his early childhood years on Earth before the Vers was even started. Long enough to actually know what a bird and a chicken are. And yet he's acting as if Earth is some alien world he's only been to for a brief second?
Maybe the process of receiving Aldnoah factor came with a selective memory wipe of their past Earth experiences and behaviour reinforcement to make them more loyal to their King.

If they remembered their past lives, then they wouldn't believe the propaganda that was given to them about Earth. They would have revolted against the current ruling class instead and established talks with Earth.
Old 2014-09-08, 23:57   Link #38
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Maybe the process of receiving Aldnoah factor came with a selective memory wipe of their past Earth experiences and behaviour reinforcement to make them more loyal to their King.

If they remembered their past lives, then they wouldn't believe the propaganda that was given to them about Earth. They would have revolted against the current ruling class instead and established talks with Earth.
But even the common rabble believe in all the propaganda about Earth, and none of them have Aldnoah?

It's just another weird plot hole, that's what it is.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-15, 17:22   Link #39
cupumanager

I see it pretty strange that even the Versian Infantry Grunts can say "Kill The Princess on-sight" like that is nothing grand - If it was Redcoated/Greycoated-Knights conspirator, that is understandable, but Blueshirt Soldiers? Doesn't sounds like Indoctrinated commoners to me. Let's compare, several episodes back Trillram, a Knight was legitimately scared his clan would be branded traitors.

Quote:
He seems like to adopt a Frontline-General Leader Persona, Leading the men from the front - Something like Greatcoat-wearing Napoleon in a Campaign, directing his own Artillery Battery personally. Don't forget, He did died in the field of battle.
Old 2014-09-15, 19:15   Link #40
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupumanager View Post
I see it pretty strange that even the Versian Infantry Grunts can say "Kill The Princess on-sight" like that is nothing grand - If it was Redcoated/Greycoated-Knights conspirator, that is understandable, but Blueshirt Soldiers? Doesn't sounds like Indoctrinated commoners to me. Let's compare, several episodes back Trillram, a Knight was legitimately scared his clan would be branded traitors.
Well, remember that these men are under Saazbaum, and in a feudal system, usually the serfs that serve the feudal lord are more loyal to the lord, than they are the king himself. The lord (or knight, in this case) has all the power over you, while the king is far away. It's makes sense that Saazbaum would hold the loyalty of his men and spread his view point to them. He also mentioned in episode 9 that he has a responsibility to his men to conquer Earth and give them the resources they need to live. In a feudal society, the feudal lord has the responsibility of taking care of and protecting the serfs and other people that live with and serve him. He takes care of his men, and thus the men are loyal to him and his plan. And it's also probable that they will all go down with him, if they are caught and tried for treason, so, really they also have no choice. The princess has to die.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread