AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 24 25.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 42 44.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 17.02%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 9.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.06%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-22, 22:20   Link #541
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
But that scene only made Slaine more popular and ready to get soaking wet fanart.

Also Inaho needs to be popular to be overshadowed.
Well Inaho is popular with the crowd of the God-Stu Tatsuya Shiba and the Lesser Stu Kirito, a broken base you can called it.
Old 2014-08-22, 22:27   Link #542
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Well Inaho is popular with the crowd of the God-Stu Tatsuya Shiba and the Lesser Stu Kirito, a broken base you can called it.
I don't see what's wrong with being a fan of a character who has his act together.

Why should we be expected to be a fan of a loser? Not that I'm calling Slaine a loser or anything.
Old 2014-08-22, 22:31   Link #543
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I don't see what's wrong with being a fan of a character who has his act together.

Why should we be expected to be a fan of a loser? Not that I'm calling Slaine a loser or anything.
Don't get me wrong, I also like Inaho because of his competent-ness. Arguably my second favorite after Yuki the best girl, but not everyone does. Which is why I said it a broken base, you either hate it(his stoic-ess) or love it(calmed and calculated also not being a Haruto).
Old 2014-08-22, 22:31   Link #544
Thess

Quote:
Here, perhaps. In Japan, he's mostly popular with the BL crowd who pairs him with Slaine and incest lovers.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-22, 22:43   Link #545
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Here, perhaps. In Japan, he's mostly popular with the BL crowd who pairs him with Slaine and incest lovers.
That me also right here, Yuki x Inaho best ship ever! Sigh... Don't know why but recently my pairing always get the sinking part but not the sail away part. Now with Aldnoah/Zero's being sunk from the get-go...

Slaine x Inaho is a given when it comes to Japan.
Old 2014-08-22, 22:45   Link #546
Thess

Quote:
That me also right here, Yuki x Inaho best ship ever! Sigh... Don't know why but recently my pairing always get the sinking part but not the sail away part. Now with Aldnoah/Zero's being sunk from the get-go...

They are also the two people Inaho has show some shred of personality so far.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-22, 22:53   Link #547
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
I think it a reference to Valvrave, where the Protag is overshadowed by the other male MC(which is L-elf) who is kinda similar to Slaine. Inaho eliminated Slaine before he get more popular is what it mean I guess.

Edit: actually even I'm not sure, that was just purely a guess from me.
Oh ok but how popular is Inaho in Japan. Slaine seems like the Saber of Aldnoah Zero so I guess they will milk him till he dry. So i guess popular characters are safe Yuki, Slain, Inaho and Marito i guess.
Old 2014-08-22, 22:59   Link #548
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
They are also the two people Inaho has show some shred of personality so far.
With Yuki, Inaho definitely has that caring personality and I hope to god that they don't kill Yuki off just to get some stupid angst reaction from Inaho.

With Slaine, Inaho become much more interesting and not as dull as before. Seriously just "Bat and Orange", these two words alone outshine most of his interaction with others IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Oh ok but how popular is Inaho in Japan. Slaine seems like the Saber of Aldnoah Zero so I guess they will milk him till he dry. So i guess popular characters are safe Yuki, Slain, Inaho and Marito i guess.
Judging by the fanart, he is popular and shipped with Slaine(mostly), Asseylum(second most) and both Yuki and Rayet(both respectively to a lesser degree).

Quote:
I rember you ship Haruto with Saki but that was going die because Saki was second best to Forgot female lead name. You know 2nd girl never win it always 1st girl. well neither of them won because Haruto died.
Honesty I don't shipped Saki and Haruto, I'm only SakixHaruto because Saki like him and should Saki liked someone else I'll also be the same. I do trend to forgive and give Haruto more credit than he should only because he is Saki's love interest.
Old 2014-08-22, 23:00   Link #549
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:

I rember you ship Haruto with Saki but that was going die because Saki was second best to Forgot female lead name. You know 2nd girl never win it always 1st girl. well neither of them won because Haruto died.
Old 2014-08-22, 23:23   Link #550
Irenesharda

Quote:
I know Slaine is more popular than Inaho, but he might be getting more popular as of late.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-08-23, 08:39   Link #551
Thess

Quote:
With Yuki, Inaho definitely has that caring personality and I hope to god that they don't kill Yuki off just to get some stupid angst reaction from Inaho.

With Slaine, Inaho become much more interesting and not as dull as before. Seriously just "Bat and Orange", these two words alone outshine most of his interaction with others IMO.
That's what I mean, Inaho's a lot more dynamic as character when he's interacting with Yuki and recently Slaine.

Quote:
Why make it a contest? If so, L-Elf "won". At least, the only affection Haruto remembered was for him before he died. Novels were a bit more clear in this, he recalled his feelings for him, even if his memories were gone. What else can you expect from one Okouchi?

Quote:
Honesty I don't shipped Saki and Haruto, I'm only SakixHaruto because Saki like him and should Saki liked someone else I'll also be the same. I do trend to forgive and give Haruto more credit than he should only because he is Saki's love interest.
Saki's pretty flirtatious with A-drei in the last CD drama (as she used to be with Haruto before the angst-kicked in). She might have a magnet to "guys who would ditch her for L-Elf" somehow. The three of them have a nice interaction, remind me vaguely to Suzaku, CC and Lelouch (with their differences). At least two formerly estranged friends, one a formerly fallen prince, another a super-human soldier (A-drei also qualifies but L-Elf wins this) and a sassy immortal being. Really, would make for a good show. There's still the Prince once he grows up!

Last edited by Thess; 2014-08-23 at 08:50.
Old 2014-08-23, 09:09   Link #552
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Please do. Do you mind sharing with me?
Sure. Any flavour preferences? I quite like salted butter caramel...

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Old 2014-12-25, 21:06   Link #553
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Aldnoah.Zero VII. The Boys of Earth

Still, Merry Christmas to you all!

I was more stunned and concerned with the altercation between Slaine and Inaho, that the revelation of the AldNoah battleship housed inside the Tanegashima secret base became a second priority to me.

It's despairing, but, unfortunately, we the audience are just a fly on the wall helpless to witness the events transpiring with each passing episode and can't help but to continue to watch. Furthermore, unfortunately, I do have to agree with Inaho turning hostile and suspicious against Slaine right after the enemy threat was eliminated.

Slaine's, after all, considered an outsider force and seen aligned to the Martians before the Inaho and the rest of the crew, that are now using the Aldnoah battleship. They're not going to welcome him with open arms even if he helped them; he was tactically exploited by Inaho in order to save the lives of his peers, comrades, and fellow Earthlings.
I think if the settings were reversed, and the battle taken to Mars, then Slaine would have acted the same way towards Inaho like the latter did to the former.

Now, going with the AldNoah. Lord Saazbaum, and I would think his clan, were well awared of what was hidden in Tanegashima. Yes, he can cover it up so as not to cause his fellow, conspirator Knights going into dissent and strife, if they find out, which is going to happen anyway due to the state of war on Earth.

It makes me wonder, if having seized the Martian battleship by Magbaredge's crew could give Earthling forces a leverage against the Martian Knights?
Well, it only would tell and confirm no doubt to Saazbaum that the Asseylum Princess is alive, since the Aldnoah technology can only be awakened and operated by the Martian Emperor, his descendants whom carry his genes, and the Knights the Emperor gave them the activation codes.
And, in a desperate struggle to either keep herself disguised or trying to be of help, the Princess chose to reveal herself before Capt. Magbaredge and her crew to help activating the battleship.
Closed Thread