AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 24 25.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 42 44.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 17.02%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 9.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.06%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.06%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-16, 13:24   Link #41
MartianMage

My prediction was off the mark damn Rayet fired the last shot... lol

And wow they got a martian battleship... I was thinking maybe just a martian mech but not a battleship.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-08-16, 13:24   Link #42
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post

Doesn't the Martian Kataphrakt look surprising like the Terran's Kataphrakt? Especially this head part.
I'm guessing all Terran Kataphrakts are based on the specs of that Kataphrakt that landed in Tanegashima, the key difference of course being that they lack Aldnoah drives.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:25   Link #43
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I think only Asseylum can pilot that Martian's Kataphkakt which mean hopefully we can finally see some action from her.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:27   Link #44
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I don't get it. Did Inaho and Slaine misunderstand each other's intentions?
Yeah at the end Inaho attempted to question Slaine about his intentions regarding the princess. Slaine however kept on avoided the question and asked to be taken to the princess. Slaine then asked Inaho if he wanted to use the princess and Inaho didn't deny it and asked Slaine what he would do if that was true. They then armed their weapons but Inaho fired first.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:28   Link #45
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
At the very least, cover his own tracks since he's clearly being followed.
Does he even know that?

Quote:
Or use Inaho's hostility as evidence against the accusations that he's a Terran spy. If they don't want him, then it's clear he's not working with them.
There are no witnesses and no one is going to believe his word alone.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:29   Link #46
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I think only Asseylum can pilot that Martian's Kataphkakt which mean hopefully we can finally see some action from her.
Nah remember Asseylum can grant the power to others. So I guess this is now Inaho's new/old shiny orange mech. Yeah terran mechs are prolly based off this and this is prolly the mech they have on the PV images... the one that looks like the trainer except with the light.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-08-16, 13:30   Link #47
bakato

*sigh* Well there goes a beautiful relationship, but that's the Urobutcher for you. Just can't let everything work out without throwing a wrench.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:32   Link #48
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Marito's like the running gag for Japan now. Kind of hilarious.
good

he deserves it
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-08-16, 13:32   Link #49
Irenesharda

Quote:
In a way, yes. Neither pilot knows anything about the other, and both are protective of the princess.

For Slaine, he's trying to find and help the princess, but he has a Terran soldier that's not allowing him too. Terrans are the Martians' enemies, and he knows that the Terrans probably don't have a huge liking towards the royal family right now. Since he knows that the Terran soldier knows about the princess, and yet she's not dead, he can either conclude that he and his people plan to use her for some further aim. "Exploit" her as a bargaining chip or a hostage probably, or that the Terran soldier he's been fighting with, is actually a Martian spy.

For Inaho, he knows that all of the Martians should believe the princess is dead after the assassination. However, this sky carrier pilot is not surprised at the princess being alive, which means he knew the princess wasn't killed in the attack. So, he logically assumes that the only way the pilot could know the truth is if he was in on the attack and had somehow found out that the job wasn't completed, probably through the use of spies. And so, if that's the case, then this pilot could have just come after them and fought with them just to gain their trust so that he could get to the princess and finish the job.

Both boys are protecting Asseylum, but in doing so, think each other is the enemy. Neither one would admit or explain anything, for fear of putting the princess and themselves in danger, or at least a moment of vulnerability.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-08-16, 13:33   Link #50
zero7090

so will we have dark villain main protagonist?
Old 2014-08-16, 13:34   Link #51
konart

Quote:
From the Inaho's point of view Slain is either a spy sent to kill the princess or just part of a group whose task was to kill her in the first place.

While he's mistaken - it was only logical for him to assume Slain was an enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
so will we have dark villain main protagonist?
No we don't.

As for the Kat and Battleship NeoYamato - it is possible they were sent to earth by someone (Slain's grandfather? Whoever it might be) as a countermeasure.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:37   Link #52
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Yeah at the end Inaho attempted to question Slaine about his intentions regarding the princess. Slaine however kept on avoided the question and asked to be taken to the princess. Slaine then asked Inaho if he wanted to use the princess and Inaho didn't deny it and asked Slaine what he would do if that was true. They then armed their weapons but Inaho fired first.
Actually, if we go by how the scenes were ordered it was Slaine who fired first but for some reason he missed. Either way, both of them seemed to think the other was planning to harm or otherwise exploit the princess so they fired on each other.

Also, like others have said, even if they did talk properly neither Slaine nor Inaho have absolutely any reason to trust each other at the moment.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:38   Link #53
LostSome

It seems to me that Saaz knows about that base.

Speaking of him... That guy is lying so much, it`s stupid !
Curthleo is way too gullible.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:41   Link #54
Kazu-kun

I'm no sure Inaho ditched Slaine because he thinks he was involved in the assassination attempt. I mean, the guy risked his life to protect them (and the princess) so it wouldn't make sense to think he wants her dead. Inaho, being the logical guy he's supposed to be, wouldn't have made that mistake, imo.

I get the feeling Inaho figured out Slaine's identity, and probably thought he could be an obstacle to whatever plan he has in mind to exploit the princess.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:41   Link #55
MartianMage

Yeah atm we don't have a good handle on what Inaho's intentions are... very high possibility that they're just misunderstanding each other... Inaho may also be suspecting that Slaine is getting tracked since he's obviously gone rogue.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:41   Link #56
Baldurkai
Ultra durable

Very nice episode, packed full of action, nice animations and music suited well at most parts building excitement when appropriate. looking forwards to the OST of this!.

Spoiler for New toys!:

Inko, Oddly i think shes the coolest pilot out of them all, Innocent and hard working ^^^ additional points for me personally.

Marito, sigh ... what happened to you man, I was hoping for some badass Vet pilot after episode 6, Still holding onto hope, I want them to give him some epic comeback scene >>_<<! . Also I want to know more about his back story

Inaho,
Spoiler for Best line IMO!:
I rather like him, only thing is, I wished he was more brains and less gunho.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:43   Link #57
tsunade666

This is an awesome episode and its just keep on getting better. I'm also fine that it looks like Sazbaum? is the only martian that has brains.

Earthlings tried to use martian's technology and mech but without aldnoah drive its useless but they still manage to base their mech on it.

Now I think they are just denying the power of aldnoah because they can't use it and just view it as myth or deny its existence. knowing that they fail on trying to use the advance technology without it. they are trying to cover up their failure and experiments.

I didn't expect the flying battleship.

Knowing urobotcher. I expect human experimentation there like hundreds of corse or lifeless body being connected by tubes to a machine. Along those lines where brains in tank and other nasty experimentation that the government tried to cover.
Old 2014-08-16, 13:45   Link #58
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
What are you talking about? That's the one that fell 15 years ago where it looks more like the KG series were reverse engineered using that Martian Kataphract as a base.

Aldnoah was found in mars.
I haven't watch the episode yet so sorry i didn't know
Old 2014-08-16, 13:48   Link #59
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
As for the Kat and Battleship NeoYamato - it is possible they were sent to earth by someone (Slain's grandfather? Whoever it might be) as a countermeasure.
Then how do you explain the battle between Marito's team vs that Kat?
Old 2014-08-16, 13:48   Link #60
Blaat

Quote:
*sigh* Well there goes a beautiful relationship, but that's the Urobutcher for you. Just can't let everything work out without throwing a wrench.
'Urobutcher' hasn't been involved in the series since the fourth episode.