AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

View Poll Results: Aldnoah.Zero - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 18 19.35%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 38.71%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 21.51%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 12.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.15%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-30, 12:30   Link #21
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

That shower scene...

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Old 2014-08-30, 12:42   Link #22
Key Board
Carbon

great job of fucking thing up, Rayet
I love you
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-08-30, 12:43   Link #23
bakato

Did the bitch just kill the princess? I only watched the raw, but did Assbum trick Slaine into thinking he's one of the good guys?
Old 2014-08-30, 12:45   Link #24
bastek66

Don't worry, she will survive. Opening's last sequence must happen.
Old 2014-08-30, 12:45   Link #25
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Did the bitch just kill the princess? I only watched the raw, but did Assbum trick Slaine into thinking he's one of the good guys?
Maybe and no, fate of our princess will be revealed next week and Saazbaum explained to Slaine why he started this war and why princess was assassinated.
Old 2014-08-30, 12:46   Link #26
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Spoiler for just in case:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-30, 12:49   Link #27
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Anybody else think of Macross when Saazbaum started talking about "culture"?

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Old 2014-08-30, 12:52   Link #28
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Sorry Princess, I played this song in my head while shit happened to you.
Old 2014-08-30, 12:58   Link #29
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Haaahh?! What the hell is that steam doing there?! Let me see their butts! (゚Д゚#)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2014-08-30, 13:03   Link #30
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Haaahh?! What the hell is that steam doing there?! Let me see their butts! (゚Д゚#)
Wait for Blu-ray then if you want to see dem behinds...
At this point, I'm not expecting this show to have nipple sightings given the studio's track record with the exception of two shows that aired last year (thanks Wizard of the West for learning about the secret technique of nudity fanservice in shows!).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-08-30, 13:11   Link #31
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Reyet you crazy bitch why! I still like you though. Slaine is told the truth and we learn more of Marito past and his truma still doesnt add why he cantpilot a kat. Great episode.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:18   Link #32
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

They just need to do CPR and she'll be fine. She's a teen. Rayet, however, is going to be killed if the princess survives. Rayet deserves to die right now.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:19   Link #33
Zoks

Man, Inko and Nina were great this episode. And I don't think we'll be getting any development out of Inaho any time soon, unless he goes nuts on Rayet when he finds the princess.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:22   Link #34
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
They just need to do CPR and she'll be fine. She's a teen. Rayet, however, is going to be killed if the princess survives. Rayet deserves to die right now.
Spoiler for fate zero spoiler:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-08-30, 13:22   Link #35
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
Man, Inko and Nina were great this episode. And I don't think we'll be getting any development out of Inaho any time soon, unless he goes nuts on Rayet when he finds the princess.
We need to see an execution on the Earth side . Rayet fits the bill now.

Spoiler:

They have a doctor on board which trumps anything in Fate/Zero. They just need to get to her. Maybe we'll see Inaho give her a CPR "kiss" next episode.

As soon as she passed out, her airway opened up when Rayet released her. She also landed in an almost CPR resting position. She basically has to breathe to be okay now. Her only problem is going to be if her heart stopped beating.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-08-30 at 13:50. Reason: Please use the "edit" button to add content to your post instead of double posting.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:24   Link #36
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

All I have to say about this episode is "damn!!!" Two things that completely exceeded my expectations & predictions in this episode.

Firstly, I was initially expecting Saazbaum to lie his way through this & manipulate Slaine by feeding him a fabricated story, but he actually came out & gave him the truth. Even telling him of his status as a traitor. Plus, while he did kill Cruhteo, he didn't sully his name. He made sure to mention that he's loyal. I kinda respect that. Him saving Slaine was due to a past debt. I didn't think he'd be that honorable tbh.

Secondly, the wtfness of that ending is some Valvrave-level shit right there. I so didn't see something like that coming. If they're going for shock factor, that was definitely it. Rayet...you can only derp so much. Y u no use your brain? Honestly trying yo kill the ONLY person on EARTH who can power the ship that is technically Earth's last hope. -_-

-------------------------------
Someone, give that sister a medal! She can actually tell his expressions apart. That's Nobel prize worthy.

Anyway, I see that Rayet still has quite a bit of trauma from her encounter with Trillram. So I guess that simulator kinda set her off & one thing lead to another, hence we get that wtf ending there.

Marito had it rough. Now I can finally sympathize with him for being useless all this time. He literally had to put down his best friend, shit like that tends to really fuck you up.

Lol, I see what they did there. If Earth is Mother Earth, then Mars is Father Vers. XD

So far Saazbaum is slowly changing from a hated bastard to a somewhat misunderstood character. His method of going about things is indeed kinda messed up, but hearing him saying that he's doing all this as revenge for losing his lover, makes him out to be less of a traitor & more of an agent of vengeance. He's indeed becoming a bit more likeable to me now. Plus 1 for him not being a racist or at least being a sensible/rational one. (He actually admits to Earth's culture & history)

Lol, Slaine had no choice but to give in to Saazbaum's resolve. When someone is that devoted to their cause, you can't do anything that will threaten them or make them hesitate/flinch. (TL;DR, He's too manly for Slaine to threaten. XD)

I'm pretty sure being strangled by your "good luck charm" is an irony that very few would come up with. While Urobutcher isn't the writer of the series, he's most likely still giving suggestions, input & making decisions regarding the show. I'm pretty sure that strangling scene had something to do with him.

Calling it now, Inaho's gonna perform the CPR next episode. Thus reflecting what she did for Slaine when he landed on Mars.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:25   Link #37
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
We need to see an execution on the Earth side . Rayet fits the bill now.
Need to waterboard the terrorist first.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:27   Link #38
Wandering Soul

Rayet, do you have any idea what you have done? Now they are stranded in some snowy area and their ship is basically scrap metal. The fact that she strangled her with Slaine's charm makes it even worse. The fallout from this will be very bad. That was a Valvrave tier ending.

I'm surprised Sazzbaum actually told the truth and explained everything to Slaine. The fact that he used to be a scout on Earth could explain how he knew about the ship and disassembled mech under the island. His reason for wanting to battle the Earth is also out of hatred for the Royal family and he envies how the Earth has culture.

The Doctor's solution to Marito's problem is interesting but now we just have to wait for some results. I actually got a chuckle out of Nina giving Asseylum her uniform just so she could wear the princess's dress in private while looking in the mirror. It was also hilarious watching Inko fly into jealous girl mode when Yuki started shipping Inaho and Asseylum.
Old 2014-08-30, 13:30   Link #39
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
I'm pretty sure being strangled by your "good luck charm" is an irony that very few would come up with. While Urobutcher isn't the writer of the series, he's most likely still giving suggestions, input & making decisions regarding the show. I'm pretty sure that strangling scene had something to do with him.
To be honest, her getting strangled by the pendant she got from Slaine was more like Hitchcock, even setting aside the fact it was a shower murder scene.

Old 2014-08-30, 13:34   Link #40
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post

Calling it now, Inaho's gonna perform the CPR next episode. Thus reflecting what she did for Slaine when he landed on Mars.
I agree. Seylum's problem is respiratory. They just need to deliver oxygen in a way that makes us all go ga-ga.

And Seylum is nude. CPR next week is going to be interesting. Inaho "sees it all" and has to marry the Princess.