AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 13:00   Link #3661
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Grr, you beat me to it, the Iori fanclub and/or her bodyguards haven't gotten to you yet? But yeah, that's the rate this time around as well. The other outifts went down from 750 --> 480 and accessories went from 450 --> 300 and 300 --> 210.

Hmm, now, should I buy a 3000yen PSN card or a 5000yen PSN card...? All I really want from this one is CHANGE!!!! and the Extend oufit CHANGE2MY COLOR so...

Anyway, it's super Mako-Mako time:
Spoiler for Lovely Makoto~:
Iori-chi and I are close, see? I got ties to her entire conglomerate.

You should go with the 5,000 (heck I'd say the 10,000 if you can afford to), because trust me, those points run out FAST.

Also, ALWAYS LOVE MAKOTO~

Oh yeah, and this is all "I Want".
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-08-28, 20:03   Link #3662
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Grr, you beat me to it, the Iori fanclub and/or her bodyguards haven't gotten to you yet? But yeah, that's the rate this time around as well. The other outifts went down from 750 --> 480 and accessories went from 450 --> 300 and 300 --> 210.

Hmm, now, should I buy a 3000yen PSN card or a 5000yen PSN card...? All I really want from this one is CHANGE!!!! and the Extend oufit CHANGE2MY COLOR so...

Anyway, it's super Mako-Mako time:
Spoiler for Lovely Makoto~:
THAT IMAGE !!!
*heavily nose bleed

Is that the new S Rare+ from Im@s Mobage?
Never seen the upper image before...

EDIT:
Add another image

Last edited by Azuma Denton; 2012-08-28 at 20:16.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 21:27   Link #3663
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
It's really dumb that the song "I Want" doesn't even come with the costume that everybody wants.

I'm going to hold on this song for now until the Punkish Goth costume comes out.
Yeah, I was really looking forward to them.

The Full Bloom outfits aren't really that bad, but I kinda wish they could have made them another color...
Old 2012-08-29, 00:33   Link #3664
Azuma Denton
~AD~

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-11514.html

@yayoi no kage
please scroll down on that article...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 04:25   Link #3665
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

BTW, the Idolmaster manga about Jupiter is out already.
Spoiler for ch1:
Old 2012-08-29, 12:50   Link #3666
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
BTW, the Idolmaster manga about Jupiter is out already.
Spoiler for ch1:
Nice, so it should be a little while before it gets translated eventually.

Catalog 11 is out, and that Yukata costume is nice but I wish it had different colors for each idol and the price is too expensive for what it offers.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 22:51   Link #3667
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Iori-chi and I are close, see? I got ties to her entire conglomerate.

You should go with the 5,000 (heck I'd say the 10,000 if you can afford to), because trust me, those points run out FAST.

Also, ALWAYS LOVE MAKOTO~

I wish I could fork out the cash for a 10,000yen PSN card...it's not that I can't but there's that little voice(s) in my head that tries and rationalizes my purchases...which is usually the voice(s) of Yayoi and/or Miyakawa Hikage. (from Lucky Star and Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku)

...however, that voice lost today and I ended up getting a 5,000yen PSN card. Quite a dispute took place in my mind between Angel Yayoi and Devil Iori. Yes, Devil Iori WON, OVER YAYOI, that's saying a LOT. (for someone like me)

NOTE:
If anyone is considering getting a PSN card, whether for iM@S or any other game, DO IT NOW!! Someone at play-asia grew a heart and they're having a sale!! (last I checked, which is a few minutes before I made this post) I got a 5,000yen PSN Card for $71 which is very reasonable seeing as how $1 is about 75yen right now, which means the card is roughly worth $62.50, meaning they're only charging nine extra dollars. Put that together with their usual price being $90 and...well, you can do the math. You can buy a 1,000yen PSN card with the money you saved.

With the 5,000yen card, together with the 50yen I had left from before I had 5,050yen. Bought "CHANGE!!!!" and the outfit as I originally intended and I had 2,500 left. I was planning to set aside 1,500 for the next sale assuming "Brand New Day!" would go on sale but...I ended up picking up "Jibun Rest@rt". Now I'm wondering what to do with the leftover 1,000...save it, use it for minor DLCs for the game, or go to the game archives? Mmrgh~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-11514.html
@yayoi no kage
please scroll down on that article...
D'aww~

Oh, btw, it's Makoto's birthday~!!!

...I posted those pics of her by coincidence...but some may call it fate.
Old 2012-08-30, 02:41   Link #3668
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Nice, so it should be a little while before it gets translated eventually.

Catalog 11 is out, and that Yukata costume is nice but I wish it had different colors for each idol and the price is too expensive for what it offers.
Actually, the scanlations were already out since i last posted.
Old 2012-08-30, 10:58   Link #3669
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

hello! total idolm@ster game noob here. just got idolm@ster sp perfect sun work on psp emulator. is there any tip on playing this game? i tried play with haruka and all of my choice were bad choice (the heart drain out and red messenger appear) . btw, why all the choice disappear after a short amount of times? it didn't give me enough time to think at all...
Old 2012-09-01, 10:17   Link #3670
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

sorry for double post but how to get idol up to rank D? look at the pyramid i'm thought the number 10 next to it mean you need 100000 fan to rank up, but at week 23 i'm already have 123000 fan but the president said that i'm have not successful raise idol rank, help!!

edit: i'm retrying now, it seem that i'm should have more 100000 fan before week 23 instead of right at week 23. it also seem that retry keep idol stat too. btw, how many memories i should make? i'm have 13 right now and i'm at week 15

Last edited by Kimidori; 2012-09-01 at 11:29.
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 14:17   Link #3671
shinku no kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
hello! total idolm@ster game noob here. just got idolm@ster sp perfect sun work on psp emulator. is there any tip on playing this game? i tried play with haruka and all of my choice were bad choice (the heart drain out and red messenger appear) . btw, why all the choice disappear after a short amount of times? it didn't give me enough time to think at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
sorry for double post but how to get idol up to rank D? look at the pyramid i'm thought the number 10 next to it mean you need 100000 fan to rank up, but at week 23 i'm already have 123000 fan but the president said that i'm have not successful raise idol rank, help!!

edit: i'm retrying now, it seem that i'm should have more 100000 fan before week 23 instead of right at week 23. it also seem that retry keep idol stat too. btw, how many memories i should make? i'm have 13 right now and i'm at week 15
Well the problem with the events in iM@S is that the choices are always randomized and are never assigned the same button for each time you play. So you're going to have to be able to recognize the choices to some extent as you play through the game each time. Also in some events seemingly wrong answers may end up being the right one to make so that makes things even more confusing and frustrating. Also note that the morning greetings are always randomized not only in button assignments but in effects as well. There's no "right" or "wrong" pattern like in iM@S2.

Also, the rate of increase and decrease of tension (the heart) varies from idol to idol. The characters in "Perfect Sun" are the easiest to manage so you'll eventually get the hang of it. Characters in "Missing Moon" is well...Chihaya's tension drops just by changing her outfit.

...and the time limit is there to keep players on their feet so you're going to have to deal with it. Though you can always pause to look over the answers.

As far as raising your idol rank goes:
Story Mode: Attain required number of fans by deadline + pass IU audition
Free Produce Mode: Attain required number of fans

*Exception with rank A and S is that you need to pass the "SPECIAL" auditions.

As far as acquiring memory goes, it depends on you. It's possible to go through the game without using any. Usually having two per audition is enough but three is the limit per audition anyway so work with Promotions according to auditions you're planning to enter and/or is coming up in the deadline. Your time will be better spent doing lessons in the long run though.

...*picks up PSP and starts playing iM@S himself*

All this talk made me want to go back and play it again. Aah, Makoto with short(er) hair, "old" Yukiho with her previous VA, and the "old" President Takagi...*sigh* So nostalgic.
Old 2012-09-02, 18:28   Link #3672
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Look what I found on youtube, it's Ellie's full drama tracks translated!

It's from her Dream Symphony single

Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 22:34   Link #3673
JohnNiles

Quote:

Also, the rate of increase and decrease of tension (the heart) varies from idol to idol. The characters in "Perfect Sun" are the easiest to manage so you'll eventually get the hang of it. Characters in "Missing Moon" is well...Chihaya's tension drops just by changing her outfit.
No kidding. Chihaya hated all the outfits I picked out for her. Why, Chihaya? I just want to make you the best idol you can be.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 23:06   Link #3674
shinku no kage

Because Chihaya originally had no interest being an idol whatsoever. She only became an idol as a stepping stone to become a singer. That's all she wanted to do, sing, not dance and prance around in sexy and/or adorable outfits or to be on variety shows. Her obsession with singing was almost scary.

...and that was why I wasn't a big fan of Chihaya early on when I got into the series. But after learning more of her story, watching the anime, playing iMAS2...CHIHAYA~!!
Old 2012-09-03, 02:57   Link #3675
JohnNiles

The IMAS2 version has been seriously upgraded though- high stats all-around, not just in Vocals. She also manages to avoid being the dead weight in the anime practice sessions as well.

Also, check out this performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy8MV...feature=fvwrel
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 07:36   Link #3676
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Oh yeah, and this is all "I Want".
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haruka is so cute, and the song fits her.
Thanks for sharing.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 11:00   Link #3677
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Haruka is so cute, and the song fits her.
Thanks for sharing.
It fits her? Have you seen the lyrics of the song? "KNEEL DOWN RIGHT THERE!" and whips are pretty out of character for normal Haruka, but it fits Dark Haruka well.

Also, preview for CD being released tomorrow.

Old 2012-09-03, 11:33   Link #3678
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

And now we know we can fit Azusa, Iori and Ami can fit together inside a tiny circle.

AND NOW WE KNOW!
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 13:45   Link #3679
EroKing

Old 2012-09-03, 17:23   Link #3680
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

bahahahhahahahaha

yes yes yes
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s