AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-26, 01:09   Link #1
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Spot the odd things out ^-^

OK .. here's the game. Everybody complaining about the current original story arc. People claim they saw from miles away that this arc is "original" ie not made by Kubo Tite. So heres a place for you to show anything unusual that you can tell .. And let see if someone can show a counter for that (if exist from the real KT idea -- Please use spoiler if not yet shown in anime). I dont care much about the drawing .. I draw portraits as well... at my laziest time.. I can draw Ichigo that look like Naruto(without headplate) and viceversa... so its not that really stand out to have a little bit of weird-ness in drawing

I'll start with one ..
Renji : He's in spirit form when they inspect Inoue's house.. so why he just dont enter the house .. Spirit can walk tru wall. He did it in ep 64 (visiting Ichigo) .. and he can even pick up Kon, so he definitely can interact with real things.. Cant he just go inside.. pick the key and open the damn doors??? Another plot hole .. the window is left opened when Inoue suck tru the hell's door ... so he can also jump in from there if he so desired it. the real Bleach have a lil bits of plothole here and there .. but nothing so plain obvious like this ...

Feel free to counter this and add your own oddities that you spot
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-01-26, 01:40   Link #2
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Oh wow...

*filler text*
Old 2006-01-26, 01:47   Link #3
Eclipze

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...7&postcount=78

That merely just the animation though.

Im happy with the story so far. Though it feels odd.
Old 2006-01-29, 11:53   Link #4
danomite3000

i couldn't understand why ichigo couldn't break down the door in episode 65. i mean, this guy just got done destroying half of soul society in his fights with kenpachi and byakuya. are they trying to say that soul society is weaker than earth? the hollows that were in the first few episodes had no problem destroying buildings on earth and ichigo was stronger than them. now he's ten times stronger than he was when he was killing those hollows. now they expect me to believe that he can't even knock down a door? he asked chad to destroy it for him, so it's not like he didn't want to destroy it because it was inoue's door. i just couldn't get over that part of the episode.
Old 2006-01-29, 12:57   Link #5
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by danomite3000
i couldn't understand why ichigo couldn't break down the door in episode 65. i mean, this guy just got done destroying half of soul society in his fights with kenpachi and byakuya. are they trying to say that soul society is weaker than earth? the hollows that were in the first few episodes had no problem destroying buildings on earth and ichigo was stronger than them. now he's ten times stronger than he was when he was killing those hollows. now they expect me to believe that he can't even knock down a door? he asked chad to destroy it for him, so it's not like he didn't want to destroy it because it was inoue's door. i just couldn't get over that part of the episode.
Ichigo is stonger but he wasn't in shinigami mode so he could only do karate, and chad is only one (as Ishida is without power) that could smash this door (Renji could rather cut it)
but you don't go to your friend's house and smash their doors when u want to cheack are they in, don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
I'll start with one ..
Renji : He's in spirit form when they inspect Inoue's house.. so why he just dont enter the house .. Spirit can walk tru wall. He did it in ep 64 (visiting Ichigo) .. and he can even pick up Kon, so he definitely can interact with real things.. Cant he just go inside.. pick the key and open the damn doors??? Another plot hole .. the window is left opened when Inoue suck tru the hell's door ... so he can also jump in from there if he so desired it. the real Bleach have a lil bits of plothole here and there .. but nothing so plain obvious like this ...
there is no proof that shinigami can walk through walls, even when Rukia entered Ichigo's room at the begining of series we don't know did she came from SS or something, and Renji probably walked through window to Ichigo's house...
and Ichigo and co didn't know that Inoue left her window open, they could cheack it, but everybody else than Renji (in Shinigami mode) would be like a thief sneaking to somebody's house...
Old 2006-01-29, 14:59   Link #6
danomite3000

i was referring to the second time they went to her house. ichigo was in shinigami form and when he realized it was locked he asked chad if he could break it, but before chad could do anything inoue opened the door.
Old 2006-01-29, 15:25   Link #7
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by danomite3000
i was referring to the second time they went to her house. ichigo was in shinigami form and when he realized it was locked he asked chad if he could break it, but before chad could do anything inoue opened the door.
Ok, I saw that sceen once again... window was cloused, so they probably cloused it when leaving... maybe Ichigo thought that he'd destroy more than door if he shoot his Tensuga, and when he'd swing his sword like in Ikkaku's fight than whole building might colapse, and Chad is gentle guy and has good reiatsu contol
Ok, it's kinda plot hole, but it's nothing bad