AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-21, 12:31   Link #61
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's a perfect illusion where everyone is happy. So, either it is an individualized illusion, or everyone is lobotomized so they can live together peacefully. Personally, I'm expecting an individualized fantasy world.
In Road to Ninja, which Kishi supervised, Naruto and Sakura were trapped in a shared fantasy world created through a limited IT. I expect Kishi would show IT in a similar manner here. So essentially a large shared world where everyone's desire is met, so they have no interest in leaving. And most importantly, no desire to wage war. Both Naruto and Sakura knew they were in a genjutsu world, but didn't want to leave at first since they were happy(Sakura first; later Naruto after bonding with Minato and Kushina). Eventually they wanted to return to the real world. Kishi's moral of the story.

Now both Naruto, Sasuke, and even idiot Kiba desire to be Hokage. Who would win in a shared world? What if certain desires conflict with each other? I suppose it doesn't matter since the author can just handwave all that and have everything perfectly fit. The whole point is to show that a perfect world wouldn't be so perfect if it is a lie.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-21, 20:08   Link #62
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's a perfect illusion where everyone is happy. So, either it is an individualized illusion, or everyone is lobotomized so they can live together peacefully. Personally, I'm expecting an individualized fantasy world.
lol Batman was once put in a similar situation. He figured out he was in a dreaming state when he realized he couldn't read(when he tried to, the words appeared as jumbled nonsense), as that part of the brain is non-functional while one is asleep. Anyway, I doubt it will be an individual spell for each person, that would mean we'll have to view multiple realities, and tying them together while making a good story will be more complex than a single tsukuyomi, and this author seems to like taking the easy way out in the past few years.

Last edited by Artful Dodger; 2013-12-21 at 20:19.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 07:03   Link #63
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I'm looking forward to the illusion world, It has the potential for interesting character settings.

Last edited by Poetic Justice; 2013-12-22 at 07:14.
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-23, 08:15   Link #64
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
In a perfect world there would be NO Hokage. The Hokage is the leader of a ninja village and only needed, because there exists war in this world.
In a world without war, there would be no ninja at all and therefore no Hokage, too.
Then who governs the village? Any kind of settlement like a village needs someone who's in charge. Someone to make the cuts and prevent eternal squabbling.
Old 2013-12-24, 11:57   Link #65
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Then who governs the village? Any kind of settlement like a village needs someone who's in charge. Someone to make the cuts and prevent eternal squabbling.
Ya pretty much this. there is alot of people in the world and if everyone was just out for themselves it would lead to massive conflict. There needs to be a representative be it one person or a group. A hokage is not the only answer but there needs to be as I said A person or small group to speak on behalf of the larger sum.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 03:00   Link #66
Moeterum

No chapter this week?
Moeterum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 04:08   Link #67
hsz

Yes there is, its released by mangapanda
hsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 04:49   Link #68
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well the new chapter is out and its quite interesting
Spoiler for 660:
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 05:00   Link #69
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well the new chapter is out and its quite interesting
Spoiler for 660:
You should wait for the new thread before posting this, everyone's bound to see there's a new chapter in the morning.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 10:06   Link #70
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

There you go.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote