AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Old 2014-12-08, 14:28   Link #41
Breimoon

Is there an ebook version of this book? If there is i will probably buy just for the illustrations (the color ones look good) otherwise i will have to hope for some kind soul to buy and scan it.
Here are the illustration on official website
Spoiler for NSFW NSFW NSFW:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 15:04   Link #42
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I love this, hope for some translation soon
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 17:10   Link #43
VooXoo

Uh...demon lady don't have nipples...
Lost in war? Racial trait? Horrible censorship?
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 17:25   Link #44
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Could be world most uncomfortable bra and the whole weight of her breasts are being held up by her nipples and that is all underboob.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 17:50   Link #45
VooXoo

It is another race but damn...so much underboob, anyway that is unsexy, I could understand a slime girl boobs, but is not the case.

And the most important thing after boobs talk...the girls are demons right? I think MC will switch sides and fight humanity.
They seem more like the bad guys after all, mass kidnapping, forced military enscription, blackmail, stealing items and throwing the poor guy against a certain death and forcing impossible debts on them...yep bad guys.
Old 2014-12-08, 17:56   Link #46
arthand

I would have liked this if main character really had only 1 hp but that doesnt seems to be the case also you can revive so not so much tension .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 00:28   Link #47
larethian

I can't believe this is published under Fujimi......
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 01:32   Link #48
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I can't believe this is published under Fujimi......
pretty reasonable to me actually, they do have title like highschool Dxd.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 07:29   Link #49
goyya214
[][][][][]

wtf is boobs??!!?? looks like a blob

goyya214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 09:39   Link #50
drunkenwolfin
Bearded Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by scannatore View Post
Silly question, it's a novel, but with this power why he didn't destroy everything after the summoning?
I doubt he gained absolute control over this order of strength in a blink.
Only touching something or someone, he's gonna make a mess.
Its a valid point you have there, although naturally you can't touch on that last
bit without the "how does he do... it"
Naturally you would put it down to something like a chihuahuaXGerman Sheppard
on steroids... but let's not delve into the dark side of things otherwise we're going to
end up using the force to pleasure choke people.

Also please edit your description of the novel, If you are going to MT it then at least
take the time to clean it up, especially for something so short.
No offence meant but it kind of gives me a headache trying to understand what
the novel is about.

lol. ^.^

endonline.wordpress.com
drunkenwolfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 06:04   Link #51
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
And, 5 hours after the banquet started.

The number of gay exceeds 30,000.
Shit, lol this is getting better and better.

I quote this word from narou thread for people that still doesn't understand what this series is all about
T
Quote:
here is one where the MC is a 16 yo perverted idiot, who, in the night, stole the membership card of his big brother, took of on his bike, rented a whole bunch of R18 videos, rode back full of excitement and anticipation, got struck by a truck (driver asleep), crashed on a pole and died, the R18 videos scattered around, and later the policeman who arrived at the scene was wondering what to tell to the mother (dead youth on bike with a bunch of R18 videos scattered around, isn't it terribly shamefull death???)
He was about to be reincarnated with a whole bunch of bonus point (around 5000) to put on his stats but used all on "harem" without a single second of intelligent thinking and started his new life as a hero with 1HP 1MP 0ATT and the unique skill harem

with such a shamefull begining I dropped it before the speech of the king who summoned them finished... If someone knows what I'm talking about and read further than me and think it's worth it then maybe I'll pick it again
Quote:
Just to be clear the main characters stats are not really 1 in HP,MP or ATT the 1 represents 10^60
if i have understood it correctly (GT reader me is)
The court wizard of the kingdom stat that with only 1HP The main will die with only a scratch. So the king throws the main out only dressed in his trunks considering him to be a failure ( The main is summoned with several other but the king and wizard have already summoned others earlier which he sent to be killed by the "satan/dark lord". Basically if i read it right the king has been throwing off-worldeers at the enemy)

On the road from the castle the main encounter a slime sacared for his life he takes off and runs for his life P.S he has around 6000 Dex and Def
He runs at mach 10.......... does not notice..... He encounter the "satan/dark lord" believes that she is an extremely weak demon when she attacks him he only takes 1000000 damage from her strongest attacks. He also sucker punch her into space....... still thinks that he is the weakest.......
P.S The "satan/dark lord" falls in love in the main....... all this in the 5 first chapters...
If any one finds this interesting can post a link
Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi
Did someone just mention about Metal Hagure?
Nyaaa~!! I'm late to the party nyaa! that thing is just...is just... killing my brain!! (and my stomach as well). If someone wants to get some crazy good laugh, jaja~n you have found the gem. Though a little warning: that thing are also quite serious (as in later part), and when it does, it's really worse (the worse treatment of heroes I've ever read). In short,
- Pros, crazy development of comedy + super extreme kanchigai stuff (misunderstanding) in a good (neat) way. Protagonist when he is not in patrick mode (patrick from spongebob) is badass.
- Cons, Because it's crazy and lots of misunderstanding that can drive you mad, maybe you will get irritated, especially if the protagonist is in patrick mode. Just give up if you want any proper development.
GRAVE WARNING: shut off your brain when you read this, seriously, otherwise you will get it more worse especially after torturing your brain with MT.

me? I managed to read to the latest chapter and survive from short-circuiting my brain~ and after all of that, is... mixed feeling. I guess I'll give this 6 out of 10, and if it's just for laugh, then 9 or even 9.5 but no, sadly, no, I'm more on the serious clique, so I'll stick with 6.

Aaa~~~nd, just like Metal Hagure, I'm a passerby, therefore, adieu!
Quote:
I'm now in Medusa story, her past is tragedy, her lover at first is blind and then get healed by dwarf, then he want to tell the medusa first about the news but instead he become a stone because he see her eye. next chapter our MC though she's a boy coz she's flat chest, and doing bestiality with her cat. LOL. Misunderstanding theater indeed.
Old 2014-12-18, 07:00   Link #52
Darius Drake

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Could be world most uncomfortable bra and the whole weight of her breasts are being held up by her nipples and that is all underboob.
Quote:
It is another race but damn...so much underboob, anyway that is unsexy, I could understand a slime girl boobs, but is not the case.
I don't think that it's underboob. I think that it's a glossy cover over her boobs, which hiding her nipples. Think about it, it's the only part of her that has an active shine mark. Okay, it's skin coloured, but that doesn't mean that she's bare chested.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 12:53   Link #53
VooXoo

Demon lord nipples can cut diamonds when is cold.....literally.
Old 2015-01-07, 18:14   Link #54
nightmare3007

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9692bt/
Old 2015-01-17, 03:08   Link #55
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Someone translate this series https://metalhaguremt.wordpress.com/
Old 2015-01-17, 04:01   Link #56
travelingbum

are people that lazy to just put in either WN or LN so those new would know which they are reading.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 20:01   Link #57
Rainne

damn just finihsed reading the 4 chapters and the MC is stupid as hell, he runs at mach 90 speeds and doenst realize he is running at that speed wth is wrong with this guy.
i sure hope when he is in trouble he will atleast try to punch the Enemy just to see what happens
Rainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 20:09   Link #58
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
damn just finihsed reading the 4 chapters and the MC is stupid as hell, he runs at mach 90 speeds and doenst realize he is running at that speed wth is wrong with this guy.
i sure hope when he is in trouble he will atleast try to punch the Enemy just to see what happens
No, he's just too stupid to realize wtf going on around him, not until he get hit by the axe of madness and become fucking genius for a couple of days.
Old 2015-01-18, 21:50   Link #59
DeathMetalBunny

Just read through the 4 translated chapters. This series is so insainly stupid to the point of being good. The supper running in terror from a slime was hilarious.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 22:03   Link #60
Rahuman
Masked Reader

ch.5 is up guys.

Tags
brocon, comedy, harem, misunderstand paradise, musou, transfer to another world, webnovel, yandere