AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 4 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 8.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-09-05, 22:21   Link #41
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
I just realized Kirigiri brewed some tea before they all went to sleep. So this is how she got the antidote.
Its kinda plausible, but someone else brewed the hot water, and they cleaned up the trash from the picnic, so if that were the case there's no real reason for the bottle to be on the floor... and then there's the fact her body was moved.

Hiding bottles is kind of Asahina's thing but that's not exactly good if she can move during sleep.
Old 2016-09-05, 22:50   Link #42
runset

What i'm curious about is what secret that juzo held that made munakata explode with anger when he knew about it even resolute to kill him in the end.

and munakata line "yokumo korosase to na zetsubou-me" actually can have different meaning than the one that we already see in the ENG sub. Maybe he actually reffering to Juzo as a despair who let chisa died in the next episode of despair side and the chisa that we knew all this time in future episode is a fake? well this is just my theory.
Old 2016-09-05, 23:58   Link #43
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Of course Kirigiri is alive.
This is the third time limit, not fourth.
Old 2016-09-06, 00:48   Link #44
Router25
World Connector. I think

Counting back, it's true... and since this is different from the killing school life where a dead body is announced, you can easily fake your death unless someone knows how to examine a body through autopsy (which I think Kirigiri was the only one doing it). But the face shows signs of poison even though the visual effects should be gone after death (as seen in Yoi).
Could this be some sort of clue behind all this?
Old 2016-09-06, 01:25   Link #45
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Izayoi's colored skin was masked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Kirigiri is alive, if there is anything i've learned from anime is that the mangakas/directors/writers are afraid to commit to truly killing one of the main girls in a series, especially after baiting as hard as this episode did. Just watch and see how she appears and just starts on her whole explaination on who the true mastermind is in the last few episodes.

Don't believe me?

1) She is the only one who has been investigating the situation, so none of this will be resolved without her input.

2) She has possibly the strongest plot armor of the series thanks to her dad, especially considering that she was just saved last episode only to die in this one? Bullshit.

3) Again, the hard ship baiting in the episode it was so blatant it was so blatant I couldn't have rolled my eyes hard enough.

4) The contrast being done with Naegi and Munakata, I mean come on, could they more clearly telling you that their stories will end on different sides of the spectrum? One will lose everything, while the other one won't 'cause hope.
Idk, this writer killed off a main girl in the first arc of a game. And killed another main girl at the end of another one. This guy isn't afraid to kill off main girls.

And before you say Maizono isn't a main girl, technically she isn't, but the only reason for that is because she died in the first arc.
Old 2016-09-06, 01:44   Link #46
upupupu

Doubt Kirigiri is dead.

I hope she managed to drink the cure or something.

Btw Aoi seems more suspicious, she's the ultimate high school swimmer and they are all underwater. Maybe she helped transfer them to the underwater base or something. Idk

Edit: I will like to add it would be a huge copout if Kirigiri is still alive. I hope they have the balls to keep her dead, but I know they won't.
Old 2016-09-06, 02:06   Link #47
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I dunno, I'd imagine Juzo is a bit bitter if he is still alive. But I don't think he'd be able to do much more than set the stage for Munakata and die off.
There is a huge difference between being bitter and what was done to Ruruka's corpse. - Someone definitely had a grudge here, especially how her corpse is the only one looking like that.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-09-06, 02:56   Link #48
Homura7

All the hints are pointing to one and only one person as the culprit behind this: Yukizome Chisa.

- Former teacher of the class that fell into despair and are as of now confronting an entire fleet in Jabberwock island.

- Her NG triggers if the man she loves dies. And they kill her at the beggining? HA!

- Kirigiri noted the game is rigged in Munakata's favor, and no wonder.

- Tengan told Munakata the killer's identity and he snaped. Then Juzo also realized something and Munakata shut him before he could say a word.

- In the Despair arc Chisa made it clear she is prepared to defy Munakata to protect her students.

- Her imaginary death in the opening has her cuting her wrist.

This shot: https://m.imgur.com/a/GpIXW#BVgJmKi
Old 2016-09-06, 03:21   Link #49
runset

Quote:
All the hints are pointing to one and only one person as the culprit behind this: Yukizome Chisa.

- Former teacher of the class that fell into despair and are as of now confronting an entire fleet in Jabberwock island.

- Her NG triggers if the man she loves dies. And they kill her at the beggining? HA!

- Tengan told Munakata the killer's identity and he snaped. Then Juzo also realized something and Munakata shut him before he could say a word.

- In the Despair arc Chisa made it clear she is prepared to defy Munakata to protect her students.

More like juzo is keeping some secret from him but after he decided to reveal it to munakata he was stabbed to death because munakata already knew the truth from tengan. (The secret most likely related to despair episode after we saw the flash back of juzo in the past.)

after watching this episode after watched the despair episode... is it possible that chisa
Spoiler for Future and despair:
Old 2016-09-06, 03:30   Link #50
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

Tengan told her who the attacker was though and not the mastermind, so Chisa still has to be in the facility. Alternatively the facility isn't below the FF HQ but actually below Jabberwok island.
The theatre in EP 1 just made it very obvious to begin with that it was Chisa. Its imho comparable to that nice hint regarding Junko in the first minutes of the game every sane person would dismiss as 'as if that was something new'.
(Namely her being Photoshopped).

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
after watching this episode after watched the despair episode... is it possible that chisa
Spoiler for Future and despair:
Fun enough, if you assume there is an SHL Actor and combine that with the existance of the SHL Makup-Artist thats even possible lol.
There are not hints towards this in future though, where the mystery is to take place.

Its a personal opinion, but Future is likely solvable without any knoweldge from Despair. In other words is solvable by looking at things from Kirigiri's eyes (or whoever inherits the detective role by using Kirigiri's former deductions)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2016-09-06 at 03:48.
Old 2016-09-06, 03:43   Link #51
Homura7

Fair enough. That Cinema room is the one located in Jabberwock island, no doubt about that.

So they must be below there, because in DR2 it was stated the FF was planning to build a facility there.
Old 2016-09-06, 04:00   Link #52
Router25
World Connector. I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Izayoi's colored skin was masked.
Whoa I forgot about that (Maybe I shouldn't watch before sleeping).
But counting back, the fourth session only has begun, meaning they've only passed the third time limit so it's not likely Kirigiri had broken her NG code.

Looking at the timeline:
EP 01: Game start ( dead:Chisa)
02:Time limit 1 reached (dead: Daimon, Gozu)
03:
04:
05:Time limit 2 reached (dead: Tengan, Seiko, Yoi)
06:Kirigiri said it was the third time limit
07: (meanwhile on Towa City)
08: (dead: Kizakura)
09:Time limit 3 (4?) reached (dead: Mechagahara, Juzo,Ruruka, Kirigiri?)

It seems we are missing one time limit or the NG code is counting the number of times the countdown started.
Old 2016-09-06, 04:08   Link #53
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Fun enough, if you assume there is an SHL Actor and combine that with the existance of the SHL Makup-Artist thats even possible lol.
There are not hints towards this in future though, where the mystery is to take place.

Its a personal opinion, but Future is likely solvable without any knoweldge from Despair. In other words is solvable by looking at things from Kirigiri's eyes (or whoever inherits the detective role by using Kirigiri's former deductions)
well there is no need for SHL actor because i knew the perfect candidate for chisa in this case.
Spoiler for replacement:
Old 2016-09-06, 04:21   Link #54
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
well there is no need for SHL actor because i knew the perfect candidate for chisa in this case.
Spoiler for replacement:
You still need the Makup artist to make her look like Chisa, as they don't look anything alike.
The real problem though is how Chiaki would have a hard time fooling people into thinking she is Chisa, especially Munataka who has known her for ages.

They also use red blood in Future while they use pink in despair. Also to begin with Chisa's hair is colored.

Edit: my own Hair color is actually a really good example for Chisa's change too:
When I was younger it was a lot brighter while it lost lots of its color over the years an is more like a brown-reddish rather than red-blonde.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2016-09-06 at 04:37.
Old 2016-09-06, 08:22   Link #55
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm still waiting for the moment Munakata finally realizes that he himself has fallen to despair.
Old 2016-09-06, 10:48   Link #56
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
There is a huge difference between being bitter and what was done to Ruruka's corpse. - Someone definitely had a grudge here, especially how her corpse is the only one looking like that.
Did you by chance read DR0 or have you been watching Despair side at all? Killing (or trying to kill) people she loves for the despair is pretty much Junko's way of saying she cares. If you're making the case that Chisa is despair -- killing Rukura as an act of vengeance kinda makes absolutely no sense.

Meanwhile Munakata's "hope" is about as twisted as Monaka's at this point. In that sense I still think its more likely it was Juzo trying to make a statement on his way out than something necessarily personal.
Old 2016-09-06, 10:58   Link #57
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Does anyone actually believe Kyoko is dead? It seems like nobody is buying it this time.
Old 2016-09-06, 11:15   Link #58
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Does anyone actually believe Kyoko is dead? It seems like nobody is buying it this time.
Too many hints and too much time to analyze everything, and the fact Kodaka doesn't pull shit like that for no reason apparent.
Old 2016-09-06, 11:49   Link #59
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
yeah i dont think they have balls to kill her
Old 2016-09-06, 13:13   Link #60
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Did you by chance read DR0 or have you been watching Despair side at all? Killing (or trying to kill) people she loves for the despair is pretty much Junko's way of saying she cares. If you're making the case that Chisa is despair -- killing Rukura as an act of vengeance kinda makes absolutely no sense.

Meanwhile Munakata's "hope" is about as twisted as Monaka's at this point. In that sense I still think its more likely it was Juzo trying to make a statement on his way out than something necessarily personal.
Yes I have and Chisa isn't Junko. She has a right to have both different feelings and reasons for her behavior.
Juzou on the other hand had no reason to mutilate Rurukas corpse and possibly rape her beforehand. (Cause if this isn't always the case anyway her pants are open) Not mentioning stuffing her up with sweets?
Especially the latter part was supposed to be a clear message and hint to the viewers. - they even zoomed in on her mouth being stuffed with it.

Also while I am watching Despair I firmly believe that the knoweldge you gain from kirigiri's and her successors in the detective role alone, is enough to solve the mystery.
Everything she couldn't have known is Meta-Knowledge . DR 1 and two were certainly not the hardest mysteries out there but you could still always solve the cases without any meta stuff.

Someone definitely held a rather deep grudge against her there, for which only Chisa, Seiko and Izayoi would apply to our current knowledge.
As such, if my Zombie- Cure-W Joke theory doesn't turn out to be right, the only one I can see acting like that is Chisa for betraying a love very similar to her own with Munataka.

Closed Thread