Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
care to explain about satsuki?
What about her?
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 05:27   Link #1662
Anemya

^ well like what happened to her if i recall there's someone saying ntr ahout her?
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 18:23   Link #1663
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
^ well like what happened to her if i recall there's someone saying ntr ahout her?
NTR? that is just some troll, if it is about the LN
Old 2018-06-02, 21:32   Link #1664
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
NTR? that is just some troll, if it is about the LN
Sparhawk's right. Satsuki is falling for Rio at a slower rate and wants equilibrium with her group (hard to accomplish with Takatrash).
Old 2018-06-03, 06:21   Link #1665
readher

Likely to be picked up by JNC soon since they have 10 license announcements set for Anime Expo and before.
readher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 07:49   Link #1666
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by readher View Post
Likely to be picked up by JNC soon since they have 10 license announcements set for Anime Expo and before.
12 actually
Old 2018-06-03, 08:27   Link #1667
readher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
12 actually
But 2 out of 12 are oneshots, so they can't be Seirei Gensouki. That leaves us with 10.
Old 2018-06-03, 10:43   Link #1668
Anemya

well, no ntr in this novel I take? have been interested for a while but the rape part and the serious web novel makes me ponder should i read this or not, anyway thanks for the suggestion
Old 2018-06-03, 12:55   Link #1669
Ayato_kanzaki

So, I finally started reading seirei gensouki, devoured the 110 translated chapters in 3-4 days, and kicked myself for ignoring this gem for years.

The translation stopping at the letter business is quite brutal as a cliffanger.

By the way, I have a request that come just a little bit late, but when you guys discuss wn chapters, can you specify the chapter number? That would make it easier for people coming late to find the related part in the WN.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 18:18   Link #1670
EvI

Why suddendly so many people want this licensed just when bakaperv got this? -_-"
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 18:26   Link #1671
readher

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Why suddendly so many people want this licensed just when bakaperv got this? -_-"
Where do you see anyone wanting it to be licensed? It just seems like an obvious choice considering Hobby Japan is the publisher and it's one of their biggest series. With 10 upcoming license announcements from JNC, I'd be very surprised if Seirei Gensouki won't be one of them. Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku is very likely as well.
Old 2018-06-03, 23:51   Link #1672
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by readher View Post
Where do you see anyone wanting it to be licensed? It just seems like an obvious choice considering Hobby Japan is the publisher and it's one of their biggest series. With 10 upcoming license announcements from JNC, I'd be very surprised if Seirei Gensouki won't be one of them. Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku is very likely as well.
The chance is actually fair for SG, but i'd say it depend on taste and choice more than just that, since JNC do also pull titles from Overlap, and their is a lot to choose from, i can imagine Saikyou mahoushi and Shinwa densetsu is pretty much shoe in. Kou 1 is pretty much as high as them, especially it similar to Realist, which is their best seller. The next would probably be high ranking title in narou and for traddition isekai taste, which would be something like World teacher and Black summoner. the rest of the title would be where SG stayed, stuff like Item cheat and Kinju tsukai. And consider the author of Grimgar also going, i'd say another 1 or 2 titles received licensed is from him.

And of course, all those above are counting long one with high vols count. if we counting other series with lower vols count like 4 or 3, the pools would get far, far bigger.

So the chance for SG is relatively fair, but i won't surprised if it couldn't make the cut in the lineup

PS: there is also issues of cost as well, for 10 series, i'd sincerely doubt more than 3, or at most, 4 is best sellers. Since big series can cost a lot more to license than new series, so it depend on more than just the series's popularity
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-04, 02:27   Link #1673
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
The chance is actually fair for SG, but i'd say it depend on taste and choice more than just that, since JNC do also pull titles from Overlap, and their is a lot to choose from, i can imagine Saikyou mahoushi and Shinwa densetsu is pretty much shoe in. Kou 1 is pretty much as high as them, especially it similar to Realist, which is their best seller. The next would probably be high ranking title in narou and for traddition isekai taste, which would be something like World teacher and Black summoner. the rest of the title would be where SG stayed, stuff like Item cheat and Kinju tsukai. And consider the author of Grimgar also going, i'd say another 1 or 2 titles received licensed is from him.

And of course, all those above are counting long one with high vols count. if we counting other series with lower vols count like 4 or 3, the pools would get far, far bigger.

So the chance for SG is relatively fair, but i won't surprised if it couldn't make the cut in the lineup

PS: there is also issues of cost as well, for 10 series, i'd sincerely doubt more than 3, or at most, 4 is best sellers. Since big series can cost a lot more to license than new series, so it depend on more than just the series's popularity
You also have to think about how long can they push sales on for. For example, a shorter series is less risk because even completing it with low sales means they finish the project sooner (think Evergreen manga, only 4 volume). However the reverse is true too. A longer series that receives large profits can continue to accrue that over time as it grows (think Overlord).
Old 2018-06-04, 09:42   Link #1674
Anemya

hey whats goin on with flora di she went with another guy? and how about that silver haired girl she didn't get married with other guy right?
Old 2018-06-04, 10:00   Link #1675
zerodragon

really hope this isn't picked up, lately all the LN i start getting into are getting picked up, i still mad i have to wait another year for asterisk volume 10.
Old 2018-06-04, 10:51   Link #1676
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
really hope this isn't picked up, lately all the LN i start getting into are getting picked up, i still mad i have to wait another year for asterisk volume 10.
Me too, but its just another year. We've already waited two.
Old 2018-06-08, 11:22   Link #1677
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

if SG will licensed its mean bakapervert will stopped translate this ln?
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 08:12   Link #1678
hibiki3190

Possibility SeiGensou licensed by JNC is very high, and we need baka to translate other LNs, the promise focus 10 volumes is a burden for who waiting for Saijaku or H×H.
hibiki3190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 00:01   Link #1679
Snowbold

Quote:
Possibility SeiGensou licensed by JNC is very high, and we need baka to translate other LNs, the promise focus 10 volumes is a burden for who waiting for Saijaku or H×H.
Its a good thing if that does happen. More awareness that in turn draws fans helps determining if its worth a English tl, which then allows for Baka to turn to others and repeat the cycle for other properties.

Of course the reason he is promising the 10 volume tl is because another translator had started on this before Baka and he agreed to let Baka take over if he would finish the current slate.

Last edited by Snowbold; 2018-06-10 at 00:03. Reason: reason for 10 tl
Old 2018-06-10, 01:01   Link #1680
sparhawk1610
Asura

I just don´t understand ppl here. If it ever get licensed by JNC, it will be really good. Cuz you will get a high level translation + you support author too. Fan TL is on vol 1, so you not really miss much. I buy a lot of series from JNC, and I must say that when I compare their TL to YP or SS, they definitely win. Sam don´t let to TL his stuff just anyone. But everything is "if".

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel