AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-27, 18:10   Link #1
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
666 Satan

Well, i searched through the 3 pages of the forum, but haven't found anything to do with this.

666 Satan is by kishimoto seishi, kishimoto masashi's younger brother, so its similar to naruto in its drawing style. Its about Jio and Ruby, Jio being the main character. In there world there are weapons called O-parts, and O-parts users, or O.P.T's. Its only in early stages being made, and it isn't released often, but its a good series, that seems its going to be another long lasting series.
Old 2003-11-28, 03:15   Link #2
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
i've been following this manga for a long time now its nice but we dont know anything about the main plot yet.

the only thing that doesnt excite me much about this manga is the fact that it has a lot of elements that were covered in animes i recently saw
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-28, 11:11   Link #3
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
It's a shame TW takes a month to release a chapter
666 Satan is so cool...
Old 2003-11-28, 14:22   Link #4
dot|hack
Flash Tech

anyone know any other scanlations that do this besides TW?
Old 2003-12-04, 20:58   Link #5
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot|hack
anyone know any other scanlations that do this besides TW?
check out this http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1241

you might find something from here ^^
Old 2004-01-17, 02:33   Link #6
Rasengan

I'm really sorry...but for those of you who has read 666 Satan, Can someone please tell me if

Spoiler:

Please T-T.
Old 2004-01-27, 08:08   Link #7
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

666 Satan

How about this one, drawn by the twin brother of the guy who made Naruto? Again, Toriyama's World is doing this one, and it's looking really good. Can't wait to see more of Cross in action...

Comments, anybody else?
Old 2004-01-27, 23:55   Link #8
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

HI~~ guess you didn't use the search button be4 you thread

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1701
Old 2004-02-24, 13:07   Link #9
ArcticTwilightLLTDP

666 Satan Question

Is this going to be a anime any time soon?
I love it, didnt Narutos creator brother make it or something.
I like it more than Naruto cuz naruto's gotten so bad
Old 2004-02-24, 17:40   Link #10
YuuOminae
唯我独尊

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticTwilightLLTDP
Is this going to be a anime any time soon?
I love it, didnt Narutos creator brother make it or something.
I like it more than Naruto cuz naruto's gotten so bad
Probably not. It's not really a "popular" manga in comparison to the other Gangan titles.
At the moment, there aren't really any Shounen Gangan manga that'll be good candidates for the typical anime treatment besides Star Ocean 3, and that's only because of the game (which kicks ass).
Old 2004-02-24, 20:54   Link #11
ArcticTwilightLLTDP

damn oh well, i didnt know Star Ocean was a manga,interesting..lol
Old 2004-02-24, 21:50   Link #12
ShinjiMuaddib
Demon Seeker

Send a message via AIM to ShinjiMuaddib
If you like 666 Satan watch Groove Adventure Rave they are quite similar in plot and storyline.
Old 2004-07-10, 10:41   Link #13
Hampuch

666 Satan

I started reading this manga done by the maker of Naruto's brother today! Couldn't expect nothing less. It is as great as Naruto, and I already love it. This manga has the potential of becoming as big as Naruto. In many ways the drwaing style looks alike, altought it has it's own charm. The story and the characters aren't that uniqe, nut it has some very great ideas like Naruto. I suggest start read it today..download at www.toriyamasworld.com
Old 2004-07-10, 11:18   Link #14
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampuch
I started reading this manga done by the maker of Naruto's brother today! Couldn't expect nothing less. It is as great as Naruto, and I already love it. This manga has the potential of becoming as big as Naruto. In many ways the drwaing style looks alike, altought it has it's own charm. The story and the characters aren't that uniqe, nut it has some very great ideas like Naruto. I suggest start read it today..download at www.toriyamasworld.com
I've found that something as small as a title can turn off readers from a book, manga, etc. The name is controversial, which will attract a certain crowd but also repel an even larger crowd. At any rate, I'm part of neither crowd, I read a manga for it's enjoyment, and I bet you're the same Hampuch. I'm going to check it out.
Old 2004-07-10, 17:47   Link #15
Hampuch

I agree with you about the name. There might be some people who are scared about it, but give it a try and read. I dont care of the name but i bet some people do.
There will be some people that are excited about it, and some people who get scared.
Old 2004-07-10, 20:18   Link #16
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

Oh, this will be huge soon. I don't know how soon, but it will be. It has the neverending plot like Naruto and One Piece. For Naruto, it's 'I will become Hokage!' which takes very very long. For One Piece, it's 'I will become the King of Pirates!' which also is not easy. And for 666 Satan, it's 'I will take over the world!' which is the most arduous of all This of course is not a bad thing whatsoever, I'm just pointing out the similarity.

I was actually surprised how light-hearted this manga is, considering the title. I've been following it since Toriyama World only started. It's great!
Old 2004-07-11, 05:04   Link #17
Irvinedawa

Yeah it's true it will take a moment to have the end of this mangas , especially One Piece : i eard that Eichiro Oda wants to make more than 300 books and his son will continue his work !!
But i finded the Satan very good , and i try to download them in franch cause i m franch and i even find only the 2 first book , do you know where i can find the next episodes ??
Old 2004-07-11, 14:21   Link #18
AzrielBlack
Guardian Of Deamons

Send a message via AIM to AzrielBlack Send a message via MSN to AzrielBlack
Ill check it out...i was looking for something else to read while i wait for the next parts of GantZ to be released. The title has drawn me to look at the thread and the comments made have convinced me to checkout the manga.

I know who to look for if im disappointed...

Just kidding Hampuch
Old 2004-07-11, 14:36   Link #19
AzrielBlack
Guardian Of Deamons

Send a message via AIM to AzrielBlack Send a message via MSN to AzrielBlack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampuch
Does that link work or not? I cant see anywhere to download it
Old 2004-07-11, 16:59   Link #20
Hampuch

wops it should be www.toriyamaworld.com
Closed Thread