Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-02, 22:11   Link #241
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
If Ichigo loses his powers he shouldn't be able to even sense his friend's spiritual pressure that good

As for Aizen he wasn't palnning the hogyoku took over him that was the point of him not using bankai if Aizen does come back he will be using Kyoka Sugietsu like crazy then use bankai on Ichigo

Which is why it's not reasonable to assume he was "overwhelmed by his friend's spiritual pressure"...much more so since he wasn't affected by Urahara's spiritual pressure.
Also: just because he had the Hogyouku take over him doesn't mean he wasn't planning. The subduing of the Hogyouku was a plan in and of itself. Also, it isn't completely un-reasonable to assume that even that was an Illusion made by Aizen, taking into account Aizen's previous disdaining remarks about trust and Tite Kubo's on-the-fly writing.

He'll come up, materializing behind Ichigo with his sword in Ichi's throat, and say "Ok; I killed the spirit king while you guys were chasing after Illusions and I am now God. All of you die."
Old 2010-10-02, 22:17   Link #242
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
Which is why it's not reasonable to assume he was "overwhelmed by his friend's spiritual pressure"...much more so since he wasn't affected by Urahara's spiritual pressure.
Also: just because he had the Hogyouku take over him doesn't mean he wasn't planning. The subduing of the Hogyouku was a plan in and of itself. Also, it isn't completely un-reasonable to assume that even that was an Illusion made by Aizen, taking into account Aizen's previous disdaining remarks about trust and Tite Kubo's on-the-fly writing.

He'll come up, materializing behind Ichigo with his sword in Ichi's throat, and say "Ok; I killed the spirit king while you guys were chasing after Illusions and I am now God. All of you die."
Not as much if he is human again do not forget Orihime and Chad are human to.
And it is reasonable to say that he was probably using it, but now we know he wouldn't. The idea hogyoku overwhelming him is too great and he no escaping the fact that he stopped using his soul slayer and relied only on the hogyoku, bu it could work as a plan if Aizen planed to get beaten and sealed then break the seal returning with new power upgrades now that would be even more reasonable
Old 2010-10-02, 22:42   Link #243
Anubis62

Quote:
Not as much if he is human again do not forget Orihime and Chad are human to.
And it is reasonable to say that he was probably using it, but now we know he wouldn't. The idea hogyoku overwhelming him is too great and he no escaping the fact that he stopped using his soul slayer and relied only on the hogyoku, bu it could work as a plan if Aizen planed to get beaten and sealed then break the seal returning with new power upgrades now that would be even more reasonable
I think you misunderstand. I am proposing that the entire "decide" mini arc, as well as possibly a portion of the FKT Arc could be a complete and utter Illusion.
Poof, Gone, Non-Existent, a Delusion Distraction. All of it.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:50   Link #244
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I think you misunderstand. I am proposing that the entire "decide" mini arc, as well as possibly a portion of the FKT Arc could be a complete and utter Illusion.
Are you insane that would make absolutely no sense and more than ,likely that would never happen, because that would mean Tite did all that thinking for nothing. So then what's next aizen is over wiyth the soul king right now and has already killed him
Old 2010-10-02, 22:54   Link #245
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Shh dont talk like that you'll give kubo ideas
Old 2010-10-02, 23:14   Link #246
Anubis62

Quote:
Are you insane that would make absolutely no sense and more than ,likely that would never happen, because that would mean Tite did all that thinking for nothing. So then what's next aizen is over wiyth the soul king right now and has already killed him
Precisely.
And please understand, that is simply one of my theories, and most certainly one of the less-likely ones. Unfortunately, there are two kinds of writing we must keep in mind when it comes to Tite Kubo: The kind which he should write, and the kind he does write. Want a crazy plot twist? Write what I just described. What better way to make the protagonist completely helpless than by making him expend his ultimate weapon on empty space? Or, better yet, on another obstacle (e.g. Gin)?
Old 2010-10-02, 23:16   Link #247
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Precisely.
And please understand, that is simply one of my theories, and most certainly one of the less-likely ones. Unfortunately, there are two kinds of writing we must keep in mind when it comes to Tite Kubo: The kind which he should write, and the kind he does write. Want a crazy plot twist? Write what I just described. What better way to make the protagonist completely helpless than by making him expend it on empty space? Or, better yet, on another obstacle (e.g. Gin)?
Tite Kubo isn't a great writer, but doing something like that is just unacceptable
Old 2010-10-02, 23:36   Link #248
Anubis62

Quote:
Tite Kubo isn't a great writer, but doing something like that is just unacceptable
It seems you aren't up on some of the more crazy plot twists; you'd be surprised what writers will do for a plot twist, and still come out right in the end. xD
Old 2010-10-02, 23:38   Link #249
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
I think you misunderstand. I am proposing that the entire "deicide" mini arc, as well as possibly a portion of the FKT Arc could be a complete and utter Illusion.

Spelling errors gone. Poof! Just like that!

I can't believe people are STILL spelling it "Decide" after 20 chapters.
Old 2010-10-02, 23:45   Link #250
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Spelling errors gone. Poof! Just like that!

I can't believe people are STILL spelling it "Decide" after 20 chapters.
Thank you. It seems that my missing "I" is somehow relevant. Correct spelling is certainly something to aspire to, of course, but to be patronizing about it shows an unoriginal personality. There is also the fact that I never bothered to think it was spelled with an extra 'i", not being the type to care much at all about what fan-translated scans happen to label something as. Did you also think that my misspelling could have been a typo? Or maybe pointing that out would be just as useless as your previous post. Or am I reading too much into it?
Old 2010-10-02, 23:53   Link #251
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I can't to see where Kubo writes his way to from here.
Old 2010-10-03, 00:11   Link #252
Hsadman
Lashloseus

I've concluded my theories,

Aizen is alive, and this is an April Fools joke he pulled off with his Shikai.

That or the Spirit king is a 12 year old haxor that does whatever he wants until dinner time.

No, but honestly.

I believe its highly likely this is his inner Hollow, because like I said before, he specifies 'Shinigami' which really picks me. So were not 100% sure, that Hollow Ichigo vanished along with Zangetsu, and as Anubis said, he could of found some sort of shelter.

Dying? I don't think so. Not really because it's a bizarre idea, more because KT wouldn't do that. I mean, fan-service is ftw right...? However if he does die, I wish he could come back as a Hollow, and not a Shinigami.

Vasto Lorde Ichigo...you realize how kick-ass that would be?

Overwhelmed by reatisu? That doesn't explain Kisuke being around him and nothing occuring.

Hogyoukou found a new host? In my opinion, this is the second most likely outcome next to Hollow Ichigo's takeover. Hogyoukou gets bored of Aizen, and chooses some new fresh meat.

(Its like 100+ years old now right? Pedobear much)

And my own little suggestion,

Spirit King doesn't want anything threatening his authority and power. He might of figured that Aizen got a bit too close, and now Ichigo (Even though he should be harmless) is a threat to his position.

But really, who knows? KT knows thats who.
XP

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-10-03, 00:18   Link #253
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
It seems you aren't up on some of the more crazy plot twists; you'd be surprised what writers will do for a plot twist, and still come out right in the end. xD
Wow hey I just had an idea lets make everything from Ichigo becoming a soul reaper a big illusion
Old 2010-10-03, 00:25   Link #254
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

I lost track, is Ichigo in his shinigami form? Where is Kon? If Ichigo lost all his shinigami powers, shouldn't he just automatically go back to his original body? Or is he in his original state now, like human, I'm confused some help lol.

Kubo I hate u
Old 2010-10-03, 00:27   Link #255
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
I lost track, is Ichigo in his shinigami form? Where is Kon? If Ichigo lost all his shinigami powers, shouldn't he just automatically go back to his original body? Or is he in his original state now, like human, I'm confused some help lol.

Kubo I hate u
There are many unanswered questions, some which will likely remain unanswered. I've been asking questions like those ever since the start of the Deicide arc.

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-10-03, 02:18   Link #256
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

kon's probably woken up in ichigo's body, naked, chained to a fence and with a very sore arse. considering the kind of stuff kon gets up to, it wouldn't be surprising.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-10-03, 09:28   Link #257
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:

Kubo I hate u
Umm no Kon was a modified soul even if Ichigo looses his powers he will still exist. They just always used to use Kon to become shinigami, but that is it
Old 2010-10-03, 10:03   Link #258
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Thank you. It seems that my missing "I" is somehow relevant. Correct spelling is certainly something to aspire to, of course, but to be patronizing about it shows an unoriginal personality. There is also the fact that I never bothered to think it was spelled with an extra 'i", not being the type to care much at all about what fan-translated scans happen to label something as. Did you also think that my misspelling could have been a typo? Or maybe pointing that out would be just as useless as your previous post. Or am I reading too much into it?
Well considering "Decide" and "Deicide" are two completely different words with entirely different meanings then yes, I would say it's relevant.

Of course it could have been a typo, everyone's human, but it's been a pretty consistent typo on these boards and across the fandom in general. It's not a bad translation - it really does say DEICIDE meaning "to kill a god". Go figure! Makes a tad bit of sense, no?

And while we're being honest and frank and all that warm fuzzy stuff, I'd like to point out that about 90% of the posts on this forum are useless. If it's not people slagging on Kubo's shitting writing, it's people making "haha I'm so funny" comparisons between DBZ and Bleach. So considering that, I guess my post fits right in with the rest of the pack. Yay!
Old 2010-10-03, 15:10   Link #259
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:

Kubo I hate u
I think it's because of what I mentioned earlier. Ichigo lost his Shinigami powers. There was never any mention of him losing his Hollow powers. Most likely, it's because he still has all his hollow powers that he hasn't returned to his original body, and that's also likely why he's in pain right now. He's transforming into his Hollow form, and it seems this time it's gonna be permanent, considering he doesn't have Shinigami powers to stop himself from turning.

Also, even if that's not the case, Ichigo wouldn't return to his body because his chain of fate was cut during his training with Urahara. He's a human soul, and technically dead. Actually, now that I think about it, this and what I said above are related. He doesn't have his chain of fate anymore, and he doesn't have his Shinigami powers. It's only natural that he's turning into a Hollow now.
Old 2010-10-03, 15:34   Link #260
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I think it's because of what I mentioned earlier. Ichigo lost his Shinigami powers. There was never any mention of him losing his Hollow powers. Most likely, it's because he still has all his hollow powers that he hasn't returned to his original body, and that's also likely why he's in pain right now. He's transforming into his Hollow form, and it seems this time it's gonna be permanent, considering he doesn't have Shinigami powers to stop himself from turning.

Also, even if that's not the case, Ichigo wouldn't return to his body because his chain of fate was cut during his training with Urahara. He's a human soul, and technically dead. Actually, now that I think about it, this and what I said above are related. He doesn't have his chain of fate anymore, and he doesn't have his Shinigami powers. It's only natural that he's turning into a Hollow now.
His shinigami and hollow powers are part of the same being. You can't lose one without losing the others.

Tags
manga, weekly chaapter