Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2011-06-19, 19:31   Link #23721
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
If Kallen took Lelouch, this would be the result.

Spoiler for Zero the Pimp:
One of my favorite threesomes Lelouch is lucky indeed. Now only if Milly was in this with her bunny suit it would be epic. Lelouch's perfect harem. xD

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 21:39   Link #23722
Lost Cause

Every time I hear Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' I think of Kallen and Lelouch. Yeah, I'm wierd that way!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 22:34   Link #23723
azul120

Nah. It would have to be either Rolo or Suzaku. Chalk it up to LittleKuriboh's "Leather Pants" parody, lol.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 22:41   Link #23724
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
From what I can gather from that article, physically.

So while that is a neat list, I really don't see any prestige in it (of course, it is just a random anime site to begin with).
Mentally strong is just too obscure a concept. It's mostly about being powerful. When in control of a KMF, there is no one more powerful than Kallen.

I wouldn't call it just some random site
They also have interviews with people such as Spike Spenser (interview video), FUNimation sends them DVDs to review, and it has a built in wiki database for all things. Characters, creators, voice actors, episodes, manga volumes, locations, and objects. It has trivia games to play or you can write your own trivia to add to the list. I personally filled out all the wiki pages for the Code Geass first season. Every individual episode.

You actually can make a custom list of any theme you want. It has options for writing blogs, and specific tools for writing reviews.

They also have articles that stream official feeds of legit anime episodes (no pirated episodes). They just recently finished the first season of Code Geass, and they did FMA: Brotherhood not too long ago.
Old 2011-06-19, 23:06   Link #23725
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Mentally strong is just too obscure a concept. It's mostly about being powerful. When in control of a KMF, there is no one more powerful than Kallen.
Actually, it's not. You could say that a character is strong in spirit or will, and explain how they have triumphed in the face of adversity regardless of physical strength. Yes, it's subjective, but that makes it all the more rewarding and interesting to see which characters make the list.

There's not much point to making a list of the most physically strong characters beyond the novelty of having them categorized as such. It's more of a catalogue than anything.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 07:30   Link #23726
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ Yeah it can be called a cateloge, though we can arrange them for fun
Old 2011-07-02, 12:50   Link #23727
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I've seen Code Geass R2 Complete Guide Book.
Kallen is surely main character of this series since she got the same detail of explanation as equal as Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C.

However,
I'd like to ask a question about her.
I've tried to ask this to other discussion ( not AS ) before, but i've been blamed as being irrational for not supporting C.C. x Lelouch or even Shirley x Lelouch ( I wonder why ? )

1. She share many similarities with -

A. Nunnally

Spoiler for Similarities:

B. Euphimia

Spoiler for Similarities:

2. It's about Lelouch

- Why Lelouch always OOC when she's around during their free time together ?
- Their romance moment are the only moments to get interrupted ( Turn 22 is an exception )
- Everytime Lelouch concerned about Kallen, his face is always hidden :

:: S1 - Turn 9 : That's her mother ?
:: S1 - Turn 10 : You have a reason to fight.
:: S1 - Turn 13 : Thank you, Kallen.
:: R2 - Turn 10 : I swear I'll save you !
:: R2 - Turn 19 : Kallen, you have to live.
:: R2 - Turn 22 : Farewell, Kallen.

My question is,

Why those things happened ?

It's weird.

Especially about her romance development.
C.C. got her past unveiled, Shirley got Cupid Day for sure, but Kallen spending her time getting separated from Lelouch.

Why those thing happened ?
When she is supposed to be one of the Code Geass main character.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 16:36   Link #23728
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, you can console yourself reading the alternative story, where Lelouch and Kallen built a family together.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 23:11   Link #23729
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, you can console yourself reading the alternative story, where Lelouch and Kallen built a family together.
Somehow, if both of them are managed to return to Ashford.
I'm pretty sure this scene will happens :

Nunnally : Nii-sama, i thought Kallen-san isn't your type of girls.
Lelouch : Well-- I ... *confused*

( There's material that said Lelouch type is a lady-esque girl, CMIIW )

Nunnally : Kallen-san, i thought you hated nii-sama before.
Kallen : Eh .. Well-- That's ... *blush*

( Picture Drama R2 - Turn 7 )

EDIT :

Sorry, Bonzo.
That's not what i meant to ^^;

What i meant is,
Too much "hole" in base of Kallen's development.
Development to understand Lelouch and accepting him as her LI.

If Kallen is one of the main characters, there's a "hole" :

Kallen
- Lelouch is her LI
- Suzaku is her rival
- C.C. is her friend

Suzaku
- Lelouch is his enemy
- Kallen is his rival
- C.C. is a girl who share the same death wish

C.C.
- Lelouch is her apprentice
- Kallen is her friend
- Suzaku is a boy who share the same death wish

Lelouch
- Suzaku is his enemy
- C.C. is his equal
- Kallen is ???

If she's one of the girls who sees Lelouch as LI, there's a "hole" :

Shirley
"Do you love me ?"
"Suki da" -> I like you

C.C.
"Do you hate me?"
"I don't hate you for giving me Geass."

Kallen
"What am i meant to you ?"
" .......... "

No answer.

Why those things keep happened ?

It's weird for me.
Everytime i asked this on other community, they just said that i'm the one who's weird for not seeing C.C. / Shirley as Lelouch OTP.

Can somebody explain what is truly happened between Lelouch - Kallen ?

Last edited by Tactics; 2011-07-04 at 01:59.
Old 2011-07-05, 08:48   Link #23730
rinichan

Quote:

Why those things happened ?

It's weird.

Especially about her romance development.
C.C. got her past unveiled, Shirley got Cupid Day for sure, but Kallen spending her time getting separated from Lelouch.

Why those thing happened ?
When she is supposed to be one of the Code Geass main character.
and small numbers of official artworks of Kallen , when some of them has releases she only had a spot between CC and Lelouch or a foursome picture with Suzaku...

and the opening song doesnt really pair him with Lelouch why is it always vs Suzaku... why is it always CC and Lelouch get the best shot in openings and ending songs why..????

well too bad for Kallen...

well i like her character she even won in my country as best anime tough girl in Code Geass (well there was a poll in an anime channel - rankings 5. Villeta 4. C.C. 3. Anya 2. Cornelia 1. Kallen) but too bad, thats the way life is...

yes Lelouch is right, Life is not fair...
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-09, 05:21   Link #23731
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Heh...if you want to laugh, the "Kallen clone" on yu-gi-oh 5d's has the same destiny.

In the last episode Akiza, try to say to Yusei "I always loved you" but she stopped herself, change words and at last after a kiss is a farewell forever.

So japan people always in the mind "only the job and career, love andfamily aren't important", however, in a kids-shonen anime events like kiss, marriage and that kind of stuff are out of place.
Old 2011-07-09, 09:53   Link #23732
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
and small numbers of official artworks of Kallen , when some of them has releases she only had a spot between CC and Lelouch or a foursome picture with Suzaku...

and the opening song doesnt really pair him with Lelouch why is it always vs Suzaku... why is it always CC and Lelouch get the best shot in openings and ending songs why..????

well too bad for Kallen...

well i like her character she even won in my country as best anime tough girl in Code Geass (well there was a poll in an anime channel - rankings 5. Villeta 4. C.C. 3. Anya 2. Cornelia 1. Kallen) but too bad, thats the way life is...

yes Lelouch is right, Life is not fair...
Agree.

She is one of the toughest girl in Code Geass.

- Returned to the battlefield, even after learns her brother death, her mothers condition, and even Shirley father death.
- Returned to Lelouch, even after his identity is revealed as well as his lies.
- Not even tried to betray Lelouch, during her capture. When Lelouch is the only guy who always make her cry.
- Prepare enough to die just to met him and confirmed what does she meant for him.
- Strong enough to live, and still loving Lelouch, even after being deceived by him and also the fact that he is dead.

Cornelia ? Anya ? C.C. ? and even Viletta ?
Seriously, the other girl that can be really compared to her is Euphimia.

Their ideals may mirroring each other just like their LI.
But, their stubborness to choose their ideal over a better life as a noble is equal.
Quote:
Heh...if you want to laugh, the "Kallen clone" on yu-gi-oh 5d's has the same destiny.

In the last episode Akiza, try to say to Yusei "I always loved you" but she stopped herself, change words and at last after a kiss is a farewell forever.

So japan people always in the mind "only the job and career, love andfamily aren't important", however, in a kids-shonen anime events like kiss, marriage and that kind of stuff are out of place.
I did watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D.
Yuusei - Akiza is a reincarnation form of Lelouch - Kallen.

Watchers can see how Yuusei had a criminal mark in his left eyes, similar color theme ( black ), lead a street rebellion, how he played his deck which consists a lot of weak monsters, receiving the title of Emperor, and look-- "mask" and also looks and appeareance of the final boss of the series

Similar things also applied to Akiza, similar color theme ( red ), how she believed that future is exists after met Yuusei, returned to her school, received her D-Wheel from Yuusei, similar plug suit, get teased for being jealous and overprotective toward Yuusei, and even--just like you stated, similar farewell scene.

Actually, I'm holding laugh when the farewell scene between Yuusei and Akiza is played ( Looks like I've seen this scene somewhere )

================================================== =

I'm rewatched CG S1 today.
I found another weirdness about their relationship.

When I watched Episode 6 - Stolen Mask, i realized something :

Lelouch may have every girls in Ashford as his fangirls, but Kallen.
Kallen may have every boys in Ashford as her fanboys, but Lelouch.

When R2 played :

Lelouch may had every girls in his side, but he can't found any female character better than Kallen.
Kallen may had every boys in her side, but she can't found any male character better than Lelouch.
Old 2011-07-09, 15:03   Link #23733
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Kallen: "While you were out, I read your novel. I was just too curious, but it's beautiful! You really have the talent to make it work!"

Lelouch: "Don't exaggerate, I'm only writing on instinct!"

Kallen: "You know . . . reading it brought back some old happy memories, about my family. I know how much I used to hate my parents, but now I understand how everything they did for me. Even my mother's actions are clear to me, even though it's only because I'm a mother myself now . . ."
"About how she told me to be ready for every sacrifice, to give one's own life to ensure a good future for your children. When you let me speak with her consciousness, the last thing she told me was to live every day as if it were my last, without regret . . ."

Lelouch: "And you're doing it, I assure you."

Kallen grab Lelouch's T-shirt.

Kallen: "I know, but at the same time . . . all my dreams are gone, and this--you, our family--is the one thing I have left to live for. I know it sounds stupid, coming from someone who used to be your Q-1, pilot KMFs, and face death so often, but I'm still afraid that one day I'll wake up and see you disappear! I want you to tell me something, with the same sincerity you used last time."

Lelouch: "Kallen, I-"

Kallen: "Please don't feel guilt about me anymore. I know it's silly, but give me proof that this isn't an illusion! I know it's there in your heart, but I need you to have the courage to say it to me!"

Kallen lean her head on Lelouch shoulder

Kallen: "Please, say it! It's my only wish..."

Lelouch hug Kallen and he's about to cry.

Lelouch: "Yes, Kallen I understand now . . . and I love you."
Old 2011-07-10, 05:33   Link #23734
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Agree.

She is one of the toughest girl in Code Geass.

- Returned to the battlefield, even after learns her brother death, her mothers condition, and even Shirley father death.
- Returned to Lelouch, even after his identity is revealed as well as his lies.
- Not even tried to betray Lelouch, during her capture. When Lelouch is the only guy who always make her cry.
- Prepare enough to die just to met him and confirmed what does she meant for him.
- Strong enough to live, and still loving Lelouch, even after being deceived by him and also the fact that he is dead.

Cornelia ? Anya ? C.C. ? and even Viletta ?
Seriously, the other girl that can be really compared to her is Euphimia.

Their ideals may mirroring each other just like their LI.
But, their stubborness to choose their ideal over a better life as a noble is equal.

I did watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D.
Yuusei - Akiza is a reincarnation form of Lelouch - Kallen.

Watchers can see how Yuusei had a criminal mark in his left eyes, similar color theme ( black ), lead a street rebellion, how he played his deck which consists a lot of weak monsters, receiving the title of Emperor, and look-- "mask" and also looks and appeareance of the final boss of the series

Similar things also applied to Akiza, similar color theme ( red ), how she believed that future is exists after met Yuusei, returned to her school, received her D-Wheel from Yuusei, similar plug suit, get teased for being jealous and overprotective toward Yuusei, and even--just like you stated, similar farewell scene.

Actually, I'm holding laugh when the farewell scene between Yuusei and Akiza is played ( Looks like I've seen this scene somewhere )
I dont know what the anime channel is basing this but.... when they show the commercial, all the girls are piloting their mecha's (except Villeta)....

and all I can say the ranking is probably right except for the fact that Villeta is in it...

5. Villeta - you know the scene where she gunned Ohgi from Season 1
4. CC - the scene when she fought Jeremiah in S1 probably the last episode
3. Anya - i really dont know what episode the scene is but its probably from S2 maybe when they were in China..
2. Cornellia - the scene where she almost beat Gwain...
1. Kallen - offcourse the fight scene with she and Suzaku..
Old 2011-07-10, 10:28   Link #23735
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Kallen: "While you were out, I read your novel. I was just too curious, but it's beautiful! You really have the talent to make it work!"

Lelouch: "Don't exaggerate, I'm only writing on instinct!"

Kallen: "You know . . . reading it brought back some old happy memories, about my family. I know how much I used to hate my parents, but now I understand how everything they did for me. Even my mother's actions are clear to me, even though it's only because I'm a mother myself now . . ."
"About how she told me to be ready for every sacrifice, to give one's own life to ensure a good future for your children. When you let me speak with her consciousness, the last thing she told me was to live every day as if it were my last, without regret . . ."

Lelouch: "And you're doing it, I assure you."

Kallen grab Lelouch's T-shirt.

Kallen: "I know, but at the same time . . . all my dreams are gone, and this--you, our family--is the one thing I have left to live for. I know it sounds stupid, coming from someone who used to be your Q-1, pilot KMFs, and face death so often, but I'm still afraid that one day I'll wake up and see you disappear! I want you to tell me something, with the same sincerity you used last time."

Lelouch: "Kallen, I-"

Kallen: "Please don't feel guilt about me anymore. I know it's silly, but give me proof that this isn't an illusion! I know it's there in your heart, but I need you to have the courage to say it to me!"

Kallen lean her head on Lelouch shoulder

Kallen: "Please, say it! It's my only wish..."

Lelouch hug Kallen and he's about to cry.

Lelouch: "Yes, Kallen I understand now . . . and I love you."
*speechless*

Is that a pillow talk scene ?
It's hard looking for a LN with a good lovers moment like that

No kiss scene ?
There's my friend which is a fans of Lelouch x Kallen,
She always stated that removing their kiss is the greatest sin in CG.

================================================== ==

Talking about their parents.
There's something weird too.
Somehow Lelouch and Kallen do resemble their parents form respectively.

Lelouch
- Having his former knight as his favorite ( to tease, etc. ) just like Charles.
- Had C.C. as his mistress and Kallen as his servant, just like Kallen father.

Kallen
- Ace pilot who forced Emperor's strongest knight to use "Geass" just like Marianne.
- Serve a Brittanian to ensure her mother is able to reach a better future just like her mother.

Again, why those things happened ?
It looks like their relationship is one of the greatest mystery in CG universe.

The artworks also.
It's easy to find Lelouch x C.C., Lelouch x Shirley, or even Lelouch x Rolo in various terms.
Is it really dangerous for having just both of them together in more than one-or-two picture that's not even a lovers moment ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
I dont know what the anime channel is basing this but.... when they show the commercial, all the girls are piloting their mecha's (except Villeta)....

and all I can say the ranking is probably right except for the fact that Villeta is in it...

5. Villeta - you know the scene where she gunned Ohgi from Season 1
4. CC - the scene when she fought Jeremiah in S1 probably the last episode
3. Anya - i really dont know what episode the scene is but its probably from S2 maybe when they were in China..
2. Cornellia - the scene where she almost beat Gwain...
1. Kallen - offcourse the fight scene with she and Suzaku..
Based on how someone ride a Knightmare Frame ?

5. Viletta -
Brave enough to gunned Ougi ? She's trying to use him to get a promotion.
It's not what's so-called-brave.

4. C.C. -
I can really say she's tough by fighting Jeremiah.
Especially after R2 shown her greatest dream, death.
What makes me more surprised is how she's returned when she's supposed to be crushed by water pressure

3. Anya
She's just a fanservice character ( from what I saw through the series )

2. Cornelia
Defeating Gawain is natural for her.
Look at how she advanced during the battle in Narita.
I can't say she's tough when she's clearly clinging to Schniezel later.

1. Kallen
I'm already explained it
Old 2011-07-10, 10:50   Link #23736
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, It's from my story...I give my best for my storyboards, andI've some friends here will fix my english text.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2011-07-10 at 11:07.
Old 2011-07-11, 08:42   Link #23737
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
*speechless*

Is that a pillow talk scene ?
It's hard looking for a LN with a good lovers moment like that

No kiss scene ?
There's my friend which is a fans of Lelouch x Kallen,
She always stated that removing their kiss is the greatest sin in CG.

================================================== ==

Talking about their parents.
There's something weird too.
Somehow Lelouch and Kallen do resemble their parents form respectively.

Lelouch
- Having his former knight as his favorite ( to tease, etc. ) just like Charles.
- Had C.C. as his mistress and Kallen as his servant, just like Kallen father.

Kallen
- Ace pilot who forced Emperor's strongest knight to use "Geass" just like Marianne.
- Serve a Brittanian to ensure her mother is able to reach a better future just like her mother.

Again, why those things happened ?
It looks like their relationship is one of the greatest mystery in CG universe.

The artworks also.
It's easy to find Lelouch x C.C., Lelouch x Shirley, or even Lelouch x Rolo in various terms.
Is it really dangerous for having just both of them together in more than one-or-two picture that's not even a lovers moment ?

Based on how someone ride a Knightmare Frame ?

5. Viletta -
Brave enough to gunned Ougi ? She's trying to use him to get a promotion.
It's not what's so-called-brave.

4. C.C. -
I can really say she's tough by fighting Jeremiah.
Especially after R2 shown her greatest dream, death.
What makes me more surprised is how she's returned when she's supposed to be crushed by water pressure

3. Anya
She's just a fanservice character ( from what I saw through the series )

2. Cornelia
Defeating Gawain is natural for her.
Look at how she advanced during the battle in Narita.
I can't say she's tough when she's clearly clinging to Schniezel later.

1. Kallen
I'm already explained it
I dont know, coz I'm not the one who did that commercial...

-------------------------------------------

Last edited by rinichan; 2011-07-11 at 09:11.
Old 2011-07-13, 10:10   Link #23738
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Well, It's from my story...I give my best for my storyboards, andI've some friends here will fix my english text.

Spoiler for :
Now I'm got jealous to your drawing skill.

Turn 25 discussion thread brought some weird idea to my head.

What'll happens to Lelouch if Kallen is the one who lost her memory instead of C.C. ?
What'll happens to Lelouch if Kallen is the one who died instead of Shirley ?

It's weird.
She's Lelouch personal bodyguard.
Her chance to be dead or be damaged is should be higher than C.C. or Shirley, isn't it ?
Old 2011-07-13, 21:46   Link #23739
Lost Cause

Quote:

Perfection, plain and simple! Kallen says:"All my dreams are gone." Except one, the love of the man you love!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 13:32   Link #23740
Roduigez
Haruhiist

Kallen is my favourite character in the series, I just find her the funniest, especially when she's in her "meh" mode at school.