AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-28, 21:21   Link #2441
veritatis cupitor

good news 4 German readers. saito had his 1st bite at translating hna in german. i hope some good news comes 4 english readers 2.
Old 2012-05-28, 22:23   Link #2442
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
@saito123

@tsunade666
What machine translator are you using? It seems atleast somewhat readable compared to others so i'd like to give it a try
it's not readable at all use google and atlas. read on atlas then double check on google. I can't remember the other one that enigmatic uses. xfire? or something. It's a website which is chinese or japanese. He said it's better in translation though is it enigmatic or kusunagi...
Old 2012-05-28, 22:29   Link #2443
bloodyriders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I can a argue with you there. To Fans of LN's ,Manga, and Anime thats the promised land.

bloodyriders They were expelled from school I think.

There is a summary of vol 11 that tells you that. If you want to know where tell me?
ah don't so much spoiler
just tell me why they got expelled?

I hear if BT has 4 new translator
is that right?
================================================== =========
SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD

Last edited by bloodyriders; 2012-05-28 at 22:47.
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 22:42   Link #2444
tsunade666

expelled.... they are more like dropout.

Kinji submit his application first but the teachers or principal thinks it's a prank or a joke and trashed it. But when the second application was send then they can't turn blind eye on it. Specially that Reki send an application too. So the principal confronted the 2.
Old 2012-05-28, 22:55   Link #2445
bloodyriders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
expelled.... they are more like dropout.

Kinji submit his application first but the teachers or principal thinks it's a prank or a joke and trashed it. But when the second application was send then they can't turn blind eye on it. Specially that Reki send an application too. So the principal confronted the 2.
ah so that time is April?
or he just can't wait until April?
and why reki send an application too?
wah looks like kinji x reki
Old 2012-05-29, 00:02   Link #2446
tsunade666

continuation chapter 2 title I can't read -_- sorry

from page 37-47
Dec 1 the start of Kinji's new life on a normal high school. Higashi High school in Ikebukuro. Kinji and Reki left Haimaki and their weapons. No guns and swords on a normal high school life. Reki without her sniper rifle and in a male uniform. Their classroom or class section are different from each other. They had different class.

Just from the entrance of the normal high school is different feel for Kinji and I think this volume will focus on that one. Kinji's feeling is about differentiating the butei high from normal high school and this school is like a dream come true for him. Finally his at peace. No smokes or gunpowder, no need for bulletproof hidings and no need to check for pillar position for strategy and such and more on with Kinji's monologue.

The introduction to class is normal with Kinji introducing himself and classmates asking him question. One ask what's his special ability and that makes him think of his skills but apparently the skills needed for butei high is different from skills this normal high school student was asking. He is practically embarrassed with his introduction that he is thankful he didn't brought his butterfly knife with him or else he will be playing with it to calm himself and that is not normal in a normal high school life.

He was introduce to class rep which is....sorry hard to read KANJI!!! Moyu Mochizuki? (not sure on the name ..... kanji! moon runes! the bane of my life) This normal high school girl class rep is nice and this make Kinji happy again because in butei high. Girls and boys talks to become a partner because it's useful -_- and that doesn't apply here. Though it might apply but the use of partner is different for here than in butei high. And also the relationship of a girl and boy too. It brings delight to Kinji. (Stupid Kinji 0_0 it looks like if his harem girls wants him to notice them then they shouldn't have enroll in butei high) Kinji was more delighted when the girl invite him to play? (I can't understand it much but its like going out to know each other in a group or something? you knowing trying to know the new guy thing)

As the normal lessons proceeds. Kinji is having hard time with some of the lessons because it's different from his lessons in butei high. Kinji is apparently good at calculus and the reason is because of his skills in guns (can calculus be used on guns? trajectory?) As the lesson goes on. Kinji heard the percussion hammer of a gun being set but when he look back it's just metallic writing case?(sorry can't understand but the point is he mistake it for something else) or so he tries to think. He then hears a drill and then the safety pin of grenade being remove and a fire of machine gun. It took every once of will power for Kinji to ignore it. He is free. He is a a normal high school student now. Hearing bullet flown else where is not his problem anymore. Concentrate on the class.

Launch time and he saw Reki being nervous and completely strain completely thanks to the sound. The feeling of uneasiness. Kinji decides to by pasty and milk and when he head the talk around him. Well it makes him feel more like a normal student. He hear normal talks around him and no conversation you can hear in butei high.

Kinji go saw school flower garden which gives him another different impression then he saw the class rep/officer Moyu looking at him in a hurry little anxiously. As he goes down the stairs. He felt his balance is off with no equipment attach to him and no bulletine board on the wall with barbarous flyer, no illegal remodeling of gun, no wiretapping on the teacher's room and no sever punishment for selling of equipment through illegal channels.

A different world is the thing his watching

The wind is strong s class rep and Kinji walk around. Moyu (for now because I'm not sure on her name) as Kinji what is his school back then? The impression the class gets from Kinji is a mysterious transfer student because of the time he transfer ( no wonder if you look at the date he enters the school dec. 1) She also ask about Kinji's club activities. (Sorry for not mentioning this but the thing is Kinji and Reki's records was completely erase or blank. Ones a butei left. So Kinji for now is a blank state or no record or what so ever of his past work or activities which make him more mysterious. It's thanks to the principals connection that he can pass as a normal high school student. All in secrecy in butei works. Specially Reki because her pass work can be counted as dangerous and their could be assassination in it too being a sniper and a special one. That's why the school is also reluctant on letting them go)

I'm not sure on what Kinji said but it looks to me a going home club? because it's translated as homemaking club and that doesn't make sense to me. More talk that hard for me to understand but little questions here and there but the thing I understand is when the wind blows strongly. And the skirt was lift up. Kinji's eyes is already fix on her thighs! it's like instinct to him to inspect what kind of weapon is the girl using but nope, no gun there Kinji only white and perfect thigh. For Kinji's stupid comment after is is analyzing the beautiful girl in front of him. In the body of this girl is pure GIRL! few plump or fat? how to say it but the thing is the girl in front of Kinji is girl. No fire arm and its body isn't full of muscles or strong limbs that can strangle him or kill him. Kinji find new elegance which he can't see in butei high but then it struck him. This girl is DANGEROUS!!! in lots of ways than one. Reki is also dangerous to him but that's different. As they reach the school gates. Moyu sees Reki

okay that's it for now. Work work work before continuing in reading it.
Old 2012-05-29, 00:26   Link #2447
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thnx tsunade, appreciate u doing this for us
So whr is his school if he could hear machine gun fire and the pin of a bomb better yet how was machine gun fire normal to the others...or was those his interpretations og 'normal' things
Old 2012-05-29, 00:43   Link #2448
bloodyriders

Quote:
continuation chapter 2 title I can't read -_- sorry

from page 37-47
Dec 1 the start of Kinji's new life on a normal high school. Higashi High school in Ikebukuro. Kinji and Reki left Haimaki and their weapons. No guns and swords on a normal high school life. Reki without her sniper rifle and in a male uniform. Their classroom or class section are different from each other. They had different class.

Just from the entrance of the normal high school is different feel for Kinji and I think this volume will focus on that one. Kinji's feeling is about differentiating the butei high from normal high school and this school is like a dream come true for him. Finally his at peace. No smokes or gunpowder, no need for bulletproof hidings and no need to check for pillar position for strategy and such and more on with Kinji's monologue.

The introduction to class is normal with Kinji introducing himself and classmates asking him question. One ask what's his special ability and that makes him think of his skills but apparently the skills needed for butei high is different from skills this normal high school student was asking. He is practically embarrassed with his introduction that he is thankful he didn't brought his butterfly knife with him or else he will be playing with it to calm himself and that is not normal in a normal high school life.

He was introduce to class rep which is....sorry hard to read KANJI!!! Moyu Mochizuki? (not sure on the name ..... kanji! moon runes! the bane of my life) This normal high school girl class rep is nice and this make Kinji happy again because in butei high. Girls and boys talks to become a partner because it's useful -_- and that doesn't apply here. Though it might apply but the use of partner is different for here than in butei high. And also the relationship of a girl and boy too. It brings delight to Kinji. (Stupid Kinji 0_0 it looks like if his harem girls wants him to notice them then they shouldn't have enroll in butei high) Kinji was more delighted when the girl invite him to play? (I can't understand it much but its like going out to know each other in a group or something? you knowing trying to know the new guy thing)

As the normal lessons proceeds. Kinji is having hard time with some of the lessons because it's different from his lessons in butei high. Kinji is apparently good at calculus and the reason is because of his skills in guns (can calculus be used on guns? trajectory?) As the lesson goes on. Kinji heard the percussion hammer of a gun being set but when he look back it's just metallic writing case?(sorry can't understand but the point is he mistake it for something else) or so he tries to think. He then hears a drill and then the safety pin of grenade being remove and a fire of machine gun. It took every once of will power for Kinji to ignore it. He is free. He is a a normal high school student now. Hearing bullet flown else where is not his problem anymore. Concentrate on the class.

Launch time and he saw Reki being nervous and completely strain completely thanks to the sound. The feeling of uneasiness. Kinji decides to by pasty and milk and when he head the talk around him. Well it makes him feel more like a normal student. He hear normal talks around him and no conversation you can hear in butei high.

Kinji go saw school flower garden which gives him another different impression then he saw the class rep/officer Moyu looking at him in a hurry little anxiously. As he goes down the stairs. He felt his balance is off with no equipment attach to him and no bulletine board on the wall with barbarous flyer, no illegal remodeling of gun, no wiretapping on the teacher's room and no sever punishment for selling of equipment through illegal channels.

A different world is the thing his watching

The wind is strong s class rep and Kinji walk around. Moyu (for now because I'm not sure on her name) as Kinji what is his school back then? The impression the class gets from Kinji is a mysterious transfer student because of the time he transfer ( no wonder if you look at the date he enters the school dec. 1) She also ask about Kinji's club activities. (Sorry for not mentioning this but the thing is Kinji and Reki's records was completely erase or blank. Ones a butei left. So Kinji for now is a blank state or no record or what so ever of his past work or activities which make him more mysterious. It's thanks to the principals connection that he can pass as a normal high school student. All in secrecy in butei works. Specially Reki because her pass work can be counted as dangerous and their could be assassination in it too being a sniper and a special one. That's why the school is also reluctant on letting them go)

I'm not sure on what Kinji said but it looks to me a going home club? because it's translated as homemaking club and that doesn't make sense to me. More talk that hard for me to understand but little questions here and there but the thing I understand is when the wind blows strongly. And the skirt was lift up. Kinji's eyes is already fix on her thighs! it's like instinct to him to inspect what kind of weapon is the girl using but nope, no gun there Kinji only white and perfect thigh. For Kinji's stupid comment after is is analyzing the beautiful girl in front of him. In the body of this girl is pure GIRL! few plump or fat? how to say it but the thing is the girl in front of Kinji is girl. No fire arm and its body isn't full of muscles or strong limbs that can strangle him or kill him. Kinji find new elegance which he can't see in butei high but then it struck him. This girl is DANGEROUS!!! in lots of ways than one. Reki is also dangerous to him but that's different. As they reach the school gates. Moyu sees Reki

okay that's it for now. Work work work before continuing in reading it.
read this just make me want to learn japanese
its like kinji want a harem again
Old 2012-05-29, 00:52   Link #2449
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Thnx tsunade, appreciate u doing this for us
So whr is his school if he could hear machine gun fire and the pin of a bomb better yet how was machine gun fire normal to the others...or was those his interpretations og 'normal' things
Ikebukuro. If it's durarara then hearing a headless rider roaming around is normal but it's not.

Seating next to Kinji is class rep Moyu and she is not hearing anything. It's Kinji getting paranoid. Everything so far is normal and no real guns yet.

I think this volume will show how strange Kinji is. Being brought up by his big bro/sis to become a strong Butei. His family or clan is made up of people who works for the government since ancient times. His been trained to become a butei and he attended a butei school. This is the first time for Kinji to live a normal life. And it looks like he is not the only one having hard time. Reki also is getting hard to cope with the current living.

Kinji wanted to become normal but living in normal world would make him realize how abnormal his way of living is.

Isee would probably envy Kinji. Kinji's ability to analyze girls anatomy is top notch that even his friend motoyama is nothing compare to him. Kinji can distinguish the so called needed fat and too fat and muscles of a girl. Perfect measurement of the body and it's figure too which was taught to him by his bro/sis
Old 2012-05-29, 00:58   Link #2450
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Ikebukuro. If it's durarara then hearing a headless rider roaming around is normal but it's not.

Seating next to Kinji is class rep Moyu and she is not hearing anything. It's Kinji getting paranoid. Everything so far is normal and no real guns yet.

I think this volume will show how strange Kinji is. Being brought up by his big bro/sis to become a strong Butei. His family or clan is made up of people who works for the government since ancient times. His been trained to become a butei and he attended a butei school. This is the first time for Kinji to live a normal life. And it looks like he is not the only one having hard time. Reki also is getting hard to cope with the current living.

Kinji wanted to become normal but living in normal world would make him realize how abnormal his way of living is.

Isee would probably envy Kinji. Kinji's ability to analyze girls anatomy is top notch that even his friend motoyama is nothing compare to him. Kinji can distinguish the so called needed fat and too fat and muscles of a girl. Perfect measurement of the body and it's figure too which was taught to him by his bro/sis
Ha, that's a nice trick he learned, wonder what the girls would make of this 'ability' of his:heh"
And I was thinking that since they were both going to transfer together they might shoot for the same class so it's easier on the both of them
Old 2012-05-29, 01:22   Link #2451
bloodyriders

Quote:

wah its a secret ability of kinji
and I think this volume there are just a few action, but a lot of joke ( if see from the synopsis)
if he too enjoy his condition now, someday he will bored and want to be a butei again, I think
Old 2012-05-29, 03:47   Link #2452
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

The class rep's name is Moe Motiduki. It's shown in the color illustration. That's why I said it's a really weird name.

BTW, tsunade, I really respect you. I'm not familiar with machine translation and reading the thing using google translation is too troublesome to me, it's impossible! i tried to read until the part where you left and I couldn't even get what was going on at all.

The next part with Toyama family meeting is even worse. I gave up reading there. Seriously, I can only wait for flare to give us a detailed summary.

BTW, the blond twin tail girl seems to be a yakuza princess. I don't understand the rest though. I should spend my time practicing my art skills instead.

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2012-05-29 at 04:12.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 04:20   Link #2453
tsunade666

Continuation

Reki is also tired for the day and it didn't helped when she stared at Moyu it looks like she sacred the girl away. Moyu seemed suddenly had a regrettable expression and left >.> (well if you got stared by Reki down, no wonder you will get scared or uncomfortable)
Kinji and Reki side by side and talks about what happen to school. Reki ask about Moyu, if she's a friend? and Kinji ask Reki if had made friends. And it seems Reki is popular on girls. She was already invited to join the art club.
From this part on is hard for me to understand what's happening.
As they walk Reki stopped and turned into the alley to get the bag/trunk where her Dragunov was stored. Kinji said don't bring your arms or bayonet at school and he whill bring Haimaki later(might not be accurate. Hard to understand part)
They also talk about the wind. It's good to listen to it but it doesn't mean you need to follow it. They are both civilians right now.
Kinji together with Reki wen't home. To his parents house. Tetsu Toohyama (granfather?) and also at that very home or rather at the gate of their home (their home is your classic japanese style home). Kaname is there. Kinji was surprised but Kaname just said is it surprising to see their grandchildren in their grandparents home. It looks like Kaname and G3 uses their US military connection to jammed and locate Kinji but Kaname is the only one present here.
When they arrived home and saw his grandfather? again? (and this time a chinese name?) Chi Yan? granpa seems him together with Reki. Chi yan was happy and proud eyeing Reki.(it looks like Tohyama disregard incest in their family) grandpa laughs and said welcome back and they accept Reki (what the hell!!! REKI GOO!)
Setsu Tohyama shows up before Kinji was aware of him (another Tohyama. It looks like we will meet most of Kinji's family here) (Now I don't understand what Seth do but it looks like he perform one of the TOhyama secret martial arts and destroy a wall? -_- the name is water in Autumn? ShuSui Zhu? or something. I will wait for someone who read it to question him) Setsu hit Chi yan grandpa. The strike is simple yet it has the force of a car hiting you on it. (okay now they go explaining past history that I will skip. I don't like summarizing them at all)
Grandma enters (which is another blame kanji I can't read it) and with sweets and Chi Yan grandpa stood up like it was nothing and they all sit in a kotatsu and start the talk. Talk with their past and Kinji's description of his family. All of his family are war vetarans. And her grandma which was married to the tohyama clan was from a combat clan? (like the clan with Shirayuki) it also looks like the Tohayama clan has an abnormal strike strength unlike how Hotogi clan is specialize in Miko and exorcism skills. It looks like Chi yan receive a phone call about Kinji being transfered.
As the talk goes on Reki ask "where is the washroom?" and when she's gone Kinji's grandfather start teasing him. It looks like this war vetaran can small the lingering gun powder on Reki's hair. While Reki was away. They talk about Kanami and G3(Gisado?) or rather the clan's secrets. They ask who or what happen. At first look at Kaname they already identify her as a clan member. She just looks like kinji. But the problem is how or what happen? ( I'm not sure if they knew about G3 or they are just talking about Kaname here. But the granfathers are asking Kinji for details)
after the questioning one of Kinji's grandpa said it's about time already. About time to teach Kinji one of the Tohyama secrets. One of his grandpa stands and goes to the closet and opens it. And from it a tons of gravure idol magazine swarms out flooding the mat. And it hit him. He remember his grandpa is an gravure idol otaku. His collection starts from the prewar up till the latest and the evolution of technology doesn't help his collection. It just grew larger and larger. His grandpa said to him. It's getting nearer Kinji. The time that you can be proud to buy an adult magazine on your own -_- a true Tohyama DOESN'T LOOK AWAY! (I'm not sure on the the exact words on what his grandpa said)
Chi yan proclaims in a dignified manner that even if you call him hentai he will take proud of it.
And that's it for now. The next part is back to school. Will continue later on.

I will use the name of Moe Motiduki from now on and what' the name of the blond twin tail girl?

EDIT:

got the name from your previews post Kikuyo Kagataka

and this summary is from page 48 to 61

Last edited by tsunade666; 2012-05-29 at 04:39.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 04:23   Link #2454
Saito123

could someone PM me, where you find the volumes 8+, I think I'll give the machie translation a shot, since I can't find any summaries from 8;9;10
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 04:25   Link #2455
tsunade666

unless your not used to reading machine translations I won't even gave that as an option because it's really hard to understand.
Old 2012-05-29, 04:29   Link #2456
Saito123

Quote:
unless your not used to reading machine translations I won't even gave that as an option because it's really hard to understand.
yeah, I tried it once, but there I didn't know any japanese, now I know some japanese,so if there's some unclear senences, I can still try and look at the japanese, maybe I can try and grammatically correct the english so that I can understand it a little ^^
Old 2012-05-29, 04:31   Link #2457
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito123 View Post
could someone PM me, where you find the volumes 8+, I think I'll give the machie translation a shot, since I can't find any summaries from 8;9;10
I will try to find them but for vol 10 pages 89 , 89 ,and 90
Old 2012-05-29, 04:48   Link #2458
HasuMasu
*Artist

One question, why is Reki wearing a male uniform?
Old 2012-05-29, 04:52   Link #2459
bloodyriders

ah errr wait
there are a new translator at BT?
bcause when I look at back page there are 4 new translator
is it right?
Old 2012-05-29, 05:04   Link #2460
Saito123

I have made a new page at baka-tsuki Hidan no aria Project,for the german translation, is it ok like that( I just added the ,, waiting for approval,, and in the following langauges)
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...tsche_Version~

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen