Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-05, 14:52   Link #21
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Does Highschool Kimengumi get any better? I watched the first episode and was practically bored to death.
How close did you come? What would it take to finish the job?
Old 2004-08-05, 15:06   Link #22
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbito2k
How close did you come? What would it take to finish the job?
If I had watched about half of the Aria episode of Sister Princess RePure, I would have been dead for sure. *shudder* Just thinking about it is making my probable life expectancy plummet.

So anyway, does Highschool Kimengumi change after episode 1, or are the remaining 85 episodes like the first one?
Old 2004-08-06, 12:55   Link #23
ichido reichan

Highschool kimengumi is like those series that you have to know the characters to like them, and also, you will find some episodes boring, others extremely funny.

If you stop watching kimengumi because the first episode wasn't from your liking, then you will always will wonder why we keep fansubbing it, because it gets better every time and we haven't even show "the best episode ever" that is episode 15 "hentai soccer, it can't get any worse" after you watch this episode, even if you have never seen kimengumi or you want to watch a real funny episode, watch this and if you dont like it, then forget the rest of kimengumi.

I must say that Kimengumi episode 1 was our first encode and is full of mistakes and the sound is out of sync for half second, but we will remaster all the episodes up to 5 or 6 and then we will throw the "collections"

and for a last word, of the series haven't had the crazy success that it had, it wouldnt be animated completely, 86 episodes are a number that you dont get if the series are boring.
Old 2004-08-23, 21:57   Link #24
wer

Is there a girl? I didnt see any. Who is famale?
Old 2004-08-23, 22:14   Link #25
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
since I started kimengumi, I always wanted to hear some oppinions about the series, since episode 4 is just up, I would like to ask you guys what do you think of the series, so, you like it? please stick around issues about the plot and characters but not technical issues since we are always improving.

if you havent check the series..you are missing good laughs
Didn't really appeal to me, not sure why. I don't usually judge by the first episode, but I didn't feel like watching any more of it after that. A little too cheesy
Old 2004-09-01, 21:47   Link #26
ichido reichan

Episode 13 is up...

and for the cheesy note, yeah, is the 70's baby, happy days,hokuto no ken, sailoor moon....

it was full of cheesiness...
Old 2004-09-02, 08:41   Link #27
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
Episode 13 is up...

and for the cheesy note, yeah, is the 70's baby, happy days,hokuto no ken, sailoor moon....

it was full of cheesiness...

Sailor Moon in the 70's ? The 70's have no monopoly of cheesiness.

Sailor Moon started in 1992 (both the manga and the anime).
Old 2004-11-16, 22:37   Link #28
ichido reichan

Sailor moon "uses" the cheesiness of the 70's anyway. but you are right.

in recent news Kimengumi 14 has been just released with these episodes:

-Lassie's brave challenge for madonna's love

(the true meaning to be literally "the underdog")

and the other half

-The gift of ST Valentine's day

(that shows you what happens if you buy too much chocolate for people you dont care about)

I have to say that the next 2 episodes are crucial for the plot since two of the most cool characters will be introduced, and 16 is the best episode of Kimengumi Period!!! if you guys dont laugh at episode 16 you better give up the series at all, it doesnt matter if you haven't seen kimengumi before, 16 is your episode for sure!!
Old 2004-11-25, 00:51   Link #29
ichido reichan

Season one of Highschool Kimengumi is done already, the next episode starts the second season but you will not see the new opening until episode 17.

I will start a new thread for discussions about the second season only, so on this thread please discuss from episode 1 to 13.

For the new fans that haven't seen kimengumi yet, is ok if you watch the second season, episode 14 has a new start when the characters that will be the stars of the second season make their first appearance.

specially episode 14-15 are the best of the series, and beat in comedy even the recent series (final approach*ahem...) so if you plan to see a taste of what is truly the best episodes on Highschool comedy, watch the new season of Kimengumi that will be on this saturday night.

This week:

Second season: episode 14

- Chie chan's heart beats full of Spring love.

-The rival!! The return of ARMAGEDDON!!!
Old 2004-11-25, 01:44   Link #30
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Kawa Yui wa ero-kawaii...

...okay, aside from the stupid remark...

Wow! "High School Kimengumi" was one of my favorite Shonen Jump mangas back when I was a child!

Thanks for conjuring up a thread devoted to a series that I loved back when I was kid!
Old 2004-11-29, 22:50   Link #31
ichido reichan

Talking Highschool Kimengumi 2nd Season (discussion)

Okay, second season kicks off here, even if you have never seen Kimengumi, episode 15 has laughs guaranteed, so far the best comedy episode of the week.

in this time:

-Chie chan's heartbeats full of spring love (the perfect example of what will happen to you if you control a girl's heart)

-The Rival!! The return of Armageddon (there is a new kid in town to take Rei spot of the most funny guy in ichio school.

In some notes, all mispellings are intentional, is the way the new character talks, so be aware of that.

let me know what do you think

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-12-01 at 01:03.
Closed Thread