Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-17, 12:50   Link #18121
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Spoiler:
saw this in 4chan i rather not take it srsly , couldn't even understand most it .... better avoiding spoilers from 4chan and wait till our readers tell us ..
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 12:56   Link #18122
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
saw this in 4chan i rather not take it srsly , couldn't even understand most it .... better avoiding spoilers from 4chan and wait till our readers tell us ..
You should try to read instead of skimming through everything you see. What he posted comes from tieda, then his spoiler was posted on 4chan.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 13:08   Link #18123
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
You should try to read instead of skimming through everything you see. What he posted comes from tieda, then his spoiler was posted on 4chan.
i didn't mean to be rude or anything , but i don't check tieba ....and already saw that in 4chan and read through it , only told him to avoid 4chan cuz most of spoilers tend to be either false or not all of them true ...and i only saying what an admin told me once .......
Old 2018-08-17, 13:14   Link #18124
Jord
Banned

Quote:
i didn't mean to be rude or anything , but i don't check tieba ....and already saw that in 4chan and read through it , only told him to avoid 4chan cuz most of spoilers tend to be either false or not all of them true ...and i only saying what an admin told me once .......
I agree that 4chan's spoilers are usually bullshit unless someone like summary anon provides information, on that we agree. I can't speak for everyone but from my experience with other titles Tieda's spoilers are most of the time right, obviously you still can't be 100% sure about them because spoilers can be mixed with the opinion of the poster, same goes for 2ch's spoilers and light novel threads.

I guess we need to wait until more information comes out but so far this volume feels extremely underwhelming IMO.
Old 2018-08-17, 13:42   Link #18125
Jord
Banned

I bet Mio will be back next volume, as every other character that died before...
Old 2018-08-17, 13:43   Link #18126
JonasDown!

*mod snip*

You know that those 3 angels aren't that weak right? Just in volume 18, it only took the weakest of them to kill almost everyone.

Last edited by LKK; 2018-08-17 at 16:24. Reason: removed quote
JonasDown! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 14:03   Link #18127
Mizo

we will never see shido in spirit form ....
and most likely next volume will be shido dating tohka and sealing .....
Mio/Reine altho u died i always remember u T_T

edit :
Spoiler for vol 19:

Last edited by Mizo; 2018-08-17 at 16:02.
Old 2018-08-17, 18:11   Link #18128
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So Mio’s end came pretty much how I predicted, down to who killed her, though at least she went down fighting and had peace in the end.

Good god, I love Kurumi’s merged outfit there almost more than her normal dress.

It really is a shame that they don’t illustrate any of the sealing kisses. We don’t get to see the Kurumi kiss. T.T

Unless those spoilers leave out something crucial from that scene, I don’t see how that last scene means Tohka is the last boss. Does it say anywhere that the next volume is even the final one? I can think of some very good reasons Tohka would take the stone, first and foremost being to stop Shido from fighting Westcott, protecting him from any effects of the crystal, etc. Her turning into a bad guy would be totally out of left field and would need some serious explaining.
Old 2018-08-17, 18:33   Link #18129
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So Mio’s end came pretty much how I predicted, down to who killed her, though at least she went down fighting and had peace in the end.

Good god, I love Kurumi’s merged outfit there almost more than her normal dress.

It really is a shame that they don’t illustrate any of the sealing kisses. We don’t get to see the Kurumi kiss. T.T

Unless those spoilers leave out something crucial from that scene, I don’t see how that last scene means Tohka is the last boss. Does it say anywhere that the next volume is even the final one? I can think of some very good reasons Tohka would take the stone, first and foremost being to stop Shido from fighting Westcott, protecting him from any effects of the crystal, etc. Her turning into a bad guy would be totally out of left field and would need some serious explaining.
dude the way she said it
"......It's too bad, but I'll be taking this."
this definitely not normal tohka it's either her inverse form here or something is up cuz the spoilers stated before reine go to date shido she asked if she like shido or no which reine answered by yes but reine felt something off with tohka , i hope we get more details but well we need to wait for CN raws to get out 1st ...and tbh i never expected such an asspull as this ....spirits starting taking and giving sephira like some lemons.... out of no where ... westcott able to absorb spirits power i mean cmon man...this prove me that koushi can write down anything as long as it serve tohka .....i wouldn't be surprised by anything els next vol..it's like i watched eva all over again.................jesus. ( i really hope Reine comeback :/ she's shido's mother after all)
Old 2018-08-17, 19:10   Link #18130
amtro
Distro

Spoiler for :
Old 2018-08-17, 19:17   Link #18131
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Had some thoughts that this wouldn't be the final volume, I even figured that the final challenge would be related to the Spirits, either by Mio being racked by guilt, or all ther powers going haywire at once, not Tohka presumably having something wrong with her. Just thought that it would be after a volume detailing the final battle against Westcott, with this one setting it up
Old 2018-08-17, 20:01   Link #18132
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
dude the way she said it
"......It's too bad, but I'll be taking this."
this definitely not normal tohka it's either her inverse form here or something is up cuz the spoilers stated before reine go to date shido she asked if she like shido or no which reine answered by yes but reine felt something off with tohka , i hope we get more details but well we need to wait for CN raws to get out 1st ...and tbh i never expected such an asspull as this ....spirits starting taking and giving sephira like some lemons.... out of no where ... westcott able to absorb spirits power i mean cmon man...this prove me that koushi can write down anything as long as it serve tohka .....i wouldn't be surprised by anything els next vol..it's like i watched eva all over again.................jesus. ( i really hope Reine comeback :/ she's shido's mother after all)
I can see Tohka saying my it the way she did without being a bad guy. Let’s wait until next volume before we start throwing the word “asspull.”
The fact that Westcott could take any of Nia’s powers in the first place shows that power stealing/sharing was always possible. The only question is why we never saw it before which is actually answered quite easily: Most of the girls have been sealed since their respective arcs, so there was never really a chance for them to do it before.
And since Westcott taking spirit powers was already a thing, doing it again is certainly not an asspull.

And so they use good guy Nibelcolle to sneak in a Maria sorta-cameo.
Old 2018-08-17, 21:45   Link #18133
devilo96

Start with tohka..end with tohka.....
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-17, 21:54   Link #18134
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Start with tohka..end with tohka.....
That’s usually how it works with the main hero/heroine. We all knew it would turn out this way in one form or another; Tachibana has been making that clear since day one.
Old 2018-08-18, 02:07   Link #18135
Mizo

well from the translator just confirmed that
Spoiler for death:
Old 2018-08-18, 02:24   Link #18136
dark44

Shido wasn't Shin how is that ?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 03:44   Link #18137
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Shido wasn't Shin how is that ?
well seems when shinji died his soul already went to the after life so shido only have his memories.....shido himself is born as new life from Mio ...

someone who finally read vol 19 posted a summary in reddit :
Spoiler for vol 19:

idk about you guys , but after Mio / Reine died seems to me i lost the reason why i was following DAL....and shido for god sake suffering suffering ....give a man a break....tbh i cried in this volume shido lost Rinne now Mio /reine at ffs let him have his mother beside him... this volume make it sound clear that once someone is ded is DED unless time travel fix all this mess ...anyone got any info about the afterward ? and it's pretty much confirmed next vol cover will be tohka in her new astral dress ...

Last edited by Mizo; 2018-08-18 at 04:12.
Old 2018-08-18, 03:59   Link #18138
Mirable
ミラベル

^I think this should be final volume.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 05:20   Link #18139
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Kabbalah explanations:

Qemetial (corresponding to Ain Soph Aur), Belial (corresponding to Ain Soph), and Athiel (corresponding to Ain) are the 'Shrouds of Darkness', that is, the Inverse Negative Veils. Colour me amazed Tachibana knew enough about them.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 05:40   Link #18140
tuckersister

Origami nearly got her ass handed to her by Westscott. I kind of knew she would have a tough time fighting him. At least she better than the fight with Mio.

I really thought this would be the last volume. I did expect Mio to die after she was redeemed. Westscott FINALLY died after he got what wanted. However I feel pity for him after what lead to him becoming what he is now. I did not know that Reine would died. She's one of my favorites. I like that Reine brought up the conversation about "Shidou's mom". However in the end, "mom sacrificed herself to protect her son" is satisfying to me.

It seems AST and other "certain" characters appear again. I wonder what's their reaction (AST already know their identity before hand).

What is utterly surprising is the ending? Why would Tohka do such a thing?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy