AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-17, 08:09   Link #81
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

new manga part has been released. Also TL of the LN vol.1 chapter 1 was finished too. Finally the first "fight", or xianxia style curbstomp, ala "haha we will beat him easily! WHAT? What did he do? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"
Old 2015-09-18, 01:08   Link #82
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
How does the people there react of he arrive to their world????
Nothing much, the only ones who actually think of him as a demon king are the two who summoned him and the lady from the magician's guild. The rest just think he's a very strong demonoid.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 01:32   Link #83
Breimn

Insults after insults , attacks after attacks. The dude has got it rough. At least he gets some nice reward from guild master and his two slaves.I do really hope though that
Spoiler for raw around ch 3~4:
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 01:42   Link #84
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Insults after insults , attacks after attacks. The dude has got it rough. At least he gets some nice reward from guild master and his two slaves.I do really hope though that
Spoiler for raw around ch 3~4:
Eh? The raws for LN vol 3 are out already? That spoiler shouldn't have happened in vol 1 and 2

Edit: Oh wait, that's what you wish would happen. But that might actually occur considering the cover of vol 3
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 18:03   Link #85
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

read part of ch1 and i found both girls extremely annoying. Does it get better is it pretty much the same?
Old 2015-09-22, 21:31   Link #86
Xacual

The cat girl at least seems way more likable by the end of chapter 1. No idea how that will change in the rest of the volume.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 21:48   Link #87
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
read part of ch1 and i found both girls extremely annoying. Does it get better is it pretty much the same?
In this kind of work, is natural for the girls to give a 180° when it comes to dealing with the MC (specially if they are initially poisonous to him), and this is usually achieved within the first arc.

For what I remember, this series has no exception to that rule.
Old 2015-09-23, 13:32   Link #88
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
In this kind of work, is natural for the girls to give a 180° when it comes to dealing with the MC (specially if they are initially poisonous to him), and this is usually achieved within the first arc.

For what I remember, this series has no exception to that rule.
i should clarify it is their absolute stupidify that i have the trouble.

The guy announce he is a Demon king and they are ones wearing the slave collar. Yet the 2 continue to bicker which is the better summoner and which one should be his master. That lvl of stupidity is well beyond S class.

1. Do the intelligence of those 2 improve?
2. are the other girls smarter or even stupider then these 2?
3. it might be too much to ask, but did he start bang of the girls yet? If not, is there a good reason why?
Old 2015-09-23, 13:37   Link #89
Breimn

1)After a while they start getting along
2)no comment
3)Does doing ecchi with one before the other one finds you and scolds ypu count?
Old 2015-09-23, 18:13   Link #90
scannatore

They're NPCs, they cannot be smart.
Otherwise, players feeling their own idiocy will stop playing the game.
True, as usual the game world is turning real, but there is no way NPCs have a good brain.
scannatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 20:28   Link #91
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i should clarify it is their absolute stupidify that i have the trouble.

The guy announce he is a Demon king and they are ones wearing the slave collar. Yet the 2 continue to bicker which is the better summoner and which one should be his master. That lvl of stupidity is well beyond S class.
Acually, that's pretty much how the author is writting the characters, he adds some ubberly strong plot induced stupidity on everyone when it's needed and plays it on the story (this is why I was dissapointed when I first checked this, but on my second attempt later I could somehow get over it and still enjoy the work). Oh, and this doesn't carry that much to the manga, since we don't see some of the most atrocious monologues.

Examples :
- Diablo taking a bizillion years to understand that he bounced back the slave magic. And when he did he dubbed it as "this is a conjecture" or something like that when it was an utterly obvious fact from second 1.
- When Diablo resist a lvl 30 fire attack without a scratch, the attacker thinks something like "he somehow is just a little bit resistant to fire".

....... There are more even in the translated parts, but I won't care enough to mention it. So it's better to accept it as part of the development and not think too much about it?

For the case of the girls, is obvious that the author put a stubborn emphasis at first on "the girls being masters" to make their fall into admitting their slavery more exciting for the readers :P

Last edited by Okashira; 2015-09-23 at 21:05.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 10:48   Link #92
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Acually, that's pretty much how the author is writting the characters, he adds some ubberly strong plot induced stupidity on everyone when it's needed and plays it on the story (this is why I was dissapointed when I first checked this, but on my second attempt later I could somehow get over it and still enjoy the work). Oh, and this doesn't carry that much to the manga, since we don't see some of the most atrocious monologues.

Examples :
- Diablo taking a bizillion years to understand that he bounced back the slave magic. And when he did he dubbed it as "this is a conjecture" or something like that when it was an utterly obvious fact from second 1.
- When Diablo resist a lvl 30 fire attack without a scratch, the attacker thinks something like "he somehow is just a little bit resistant to fire".

....... There are more even in the translated parts, but I won't care enough to mention it. So it's better to accept it as part of the development and not think too much about it?

For the case of the girls, is obvious that the author put a stubborn emphasis at first on "the girls being masters" to make their fall into admitting their slavery more exciting for the readers :P
that is disappointing.
i have read the authors other works and the character in his other 2 novels series (altina, Wandering Hero) is no where this stupid. One of the girls in Wandering Hero is extremely dense when it comes to the heroes identify but that is play more as ongoing gag.
Old 2015-09-28, 02:39   Link #93
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Eh? The raws for LN vol 3 are out already? That spoiler shouldn't have happened in vol 1 and 2

Edit: Oh wait, that's what you wish would happen. But that might actually occur considering the cover of vol 3
Just noticed that raw has been out for a few days. If you can read raw pls pm me a little summary since i use GT on chin tls with my mobile to read it and they are not out yet
edit-> hell, some illustrations are really badly done this time
Old 2015-09-29, 00:05   Link #94
IndexOfIdeas

Someone do pm me a summary to the future volume pls

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 01:27   Link #95
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

If possible i would also like to be pmed the summary of vol.3.
Old 2015-09-29, 01:43   Link #96
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I have only read the text pvs in the site

Spoiler:

That and pseudo brazilian bikini armors, I think?
Old 2015-09-29, 06:14   Link #97
NWJY
Newbei Enter

HUh there exist another maou and it a female.....the world own Maou or otherworld Maou??
How come the Maou fall in love with him???
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 06:19   Link #98
Breimn

She is a demon general , same race as MC. She will appear in vol 1 so look forward to her.
Old 2015-09-29, 06:55   Link #99
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
I have only read the text pvs in the site

Spoiler:

That and pseudo brazilian bikini armors, I think?
OK... WHAT?!?!

Images please? FOR. ACADEMIC. PURPOSES.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 08:44   Link #100
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
Someone do pm me a summary to the future volume pls
same with me, i want summary

Tags
demon lord, harem, light novel, mmorpg, overpowered mc, summoned