AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 5 41.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 8.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-29, 08:24   Link #61
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Given the events of the recent Despair arc episode, I'm already considering that Ryota might be the mastermind and/or killer, as Despair arc seems to suggest that Junko had already started influencing him even then by "supporting" his anime.
Old 2016-08-30, 02:52   Link #62
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Kamukura wasn't part of the killing school life. He was part of the killing school trip. One that almost no one knew about in the first place.
Old 2016-10-08, 06:12   Link #63
Liddo-kun
is this so?

A lot happened in this episode. So Monaka wasn't the real mastermind afterall.. she seems to have been used by an even greater unknown evil / despair.

Worried that Kyouko might die. ><
Old 2016-10-24, 23:53   Link #64
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

You can say this particular episode was a thematic sequel of sorts to the PS Vita game, Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls; really wanting to play that game after watching this episode.

Making for a change on both pace and settings in this show, we had Komaru and Touko fighting for their very lives at Towa City sent on a special mission to gather clues if Monaca Towa was the true mastermind behind the killing game at the Future Foundation HQ.

Besides the settings and atmospheric tone perfectly emulating a survival-horror, apocalypse what better way to creep the spectators but watching a city overrun by Monokuma bots.

After getting a full course on who Monaca Towa really was, she wasn't that exasperating and frustrating like Junko Enoshima did when delivering her speeches on how beautiful and glorious is despair.
Old 2019-03-02, 19:24   Link #65
FFTHEWINNER

Just finished watching the seventh future arc episode. have to say,this is not only the WORST DR3 episode,it is one of the WORST anime episodes i have EVER seen. F***.

-it starts out promising enough with a pretty cool opening speech that literally makes absolutely no sense whatsoever considering what happens later on.

-then the pure BS starts. how the f*** are the three who are responsible for MURDERING THOUSANDS of adults not only alive and well,but free and in cahoots with the future foundation as well???!!! in what f***ing world does that make any sense??!!

-and Monaca is in Towa city,thus unfortunately confirming that there is a 16th hidden person in the tower.

-the nods to the DR:UDG game were nice i guess,as was Byakuya's reaction when Tuko imagined him, and Genocider's "Stork" comment.

-then we reach the "Jumping a hundred sharks in a row" part. F***ING Monaca Towa, the second Junko,the leader of all the remaining Despair members,genius extraordinaire,the big antagonist in DR:UDG,and Nagito's Chosen "Junko V2" pupil. THIS Monaca Towa, for no reason what so f***ing ever, goes "NOPE. I WANNA BE A F***ING NEET AND DIE IN SPACE INSTEAD". W.T.F. I kept hoping this was some sort of f***ing trick but NOPE. That is apparently what we are going with. Monaca just became a f***ing neet and abandoned all her life's dreams. YUP.
like,this felt like some fan fiction that would be laughed at and mocked. WTF.

-and to put a cherry on top of the s*** cake,a mat that appeared out of f***ing nowhere saves Komaru and Toku from a fall from HINDREDS of meters without it cutting or anything happening to them. because that makes so much f***ing sense.

GOD this sucked. damn. i dont even recall the last time i was this pissed off at an anime episode. this is as bad as the Corpse Party OVAs.
Old 2019-03-02, 19:49   Link #66
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had forgotten about Monoca becoming a NEET. This show, man.
Old 2019-03-02, 20:01   Link #67
FFTHEWINNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I had forgotten about Monoca becoming a NEET. This show, man.
I wish i could forget about it too. god this was bad.

to vent a bit more,NOTHING that Monaca did makes ANY sense considering what happened this episode. her first appearance talking about despair,her fellow appearances loving what she is doing,her speech this episode,the fact that she went to all the effort of killing myaya and taking her place. all of that clearly states that she is still VERY active and interested. this reveal contradicts literally everything monaca. like,i am almost at the point where i would think she has some ultimate plan,but it is pretty obvious this isnt the case.
Old 2019-03-03, 13:04   Link #68
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

By the time you finish the series, you'll want to forget everything about it.
Old 2019-03-04, 05:06   Link #69
FFTHEWINNER

Quote:
By the time you finish the series, you'll want to forget everything about it.
damn. hope that isnt my experience lol,as,like i wrote in the 7th despair episode topic, that one was actually the best episode so far,so i hope that atleast that series will remain good
Old 2019-03-04, 08:18   Link #70
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTHEWINNER View Post
damn. hope that isnt my experience lol,as,like i wrote in the 7th despair episode topic, that one was actually the best episode so far,so i hope that atleast that series will remain good
I was talking about the Future arc. Despair arc was a lot better.
Old 2019-03-04, 14:15   Link #71
FFTHEWINNER

Quote:
I was talking about the Future arc. Despair arc was a lot better.
glad to hear that!
Old 2019-03-05, 18:00   Link #72
FFTHEWINNER

Spoiler for despair episode 7 stuff:

Edit: Wrong post location lol. meant to post this in the despair episode 7 discussion
Closed Thread