AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-19, 21:46   Link #20141
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

What kind of info exactly? I can start getting that work done tonight (barring sudden bouts of laziness).

And while Malon has a good grasp of her skills I've placed her at a C rank because she isn't good enough to pass the tests. So while her skills are pretty good she... Well lets say lacks confidence so she flunks the tests when she tries. But glad people like Malon. I like her myself... And shes totally based off Malon from LoZ

EDIT@USB500:
Oh you're confusing yourself See gift 1 is the profile for Malon Eine. The 2nd gift is for a seperate character, ESD-47 or No.47. She's the dragon loli I made waaaaaaay back when I think Keroko posted a picture of a smexy Onyxia.

And I'll take that into account... I'll fine tune it or give her a new skill maybe. I wanted something good for combat since it was what she was made for.
Old 2008-02-19, 22:03   Link #20142
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
EDIT@USB500:
Oh you're confusing yourself See gift 1 is the profile for Malon Eine. The 2nd gift is for a separate character, ESD-47 or No.47. She's the dragon loli I made waaaaaaay back when I think Keroko posted a picture of a smexy Onyxia.

And I'll take that into account... I'll fine tune it or give her a new skill maybe. I wanted something good for combat since it was what she was made for.
Whoa. So that's for the other dragon loli? You better come up with her fast.
Old 2008-02-19, 22:04   Link #20143
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

• Signum in cheongsam? Gotcha:
    Spoiler for Here you go ^^:
  • @krisslanza: How about making No.47 extremely weak or tired after regeneration? That way you might be able to keep the regen ability and not have people scream haxx. Ah, and also, is this ability automatic or does she need to will it into work?

Though I must say that unless her pain threshold is abnormally high, losing internal organs should be painful enough to make most people faint.
  • @Folks that like Archer-ko: We can't have Archer without his imouto, no? Wonder what Kha's reaction will be .

Signature by liro
Old 2008-02-19, 22:07   Link #20144
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
What USB500 just demands I want too O_O
And yuricest!? WHERE. TELL ME OF THIS YURICEST. NOW.

Or... Or...
*Grabs a plushie*
THE PLUSHIE GETS IT!

And I just wanted to know if anyone saw it is all ^^;
Tais: Put down my Ginga-san Plushie!!!
* Tais stalks towards krisslanza, activating his device and the Magagumo wizard pack and waving the tentacles threateningly.
Quote:
Oh my!
I didn't see that sorry my bad I'm too used to being quoted.

And well if it helps any No.47 is only 'C' rank. She was made S+ but... Stuff happened.
Luckily she won't be introducted for a while I actually have chapter 1 of Arc-en-Ciel started but I'm not sure if I wanna post it...

EDIT@USB500:
Really that much h4x?
And of course she only can cover that much. Why else would I make a dragon loli if she can't be put into near naked?

*Runs*
Btw do you have a full consolidated profile of No.47? It would be easier to tell how potentially haxx she is. As for your OC's state of dress... I would simply call you a pervert for doing so :P
Old 2008-02-19, 22:09   Link #20145
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I think you've got something real cool going on. I like Malon's character; we don't have many bow-users around here...*looks around for other archers*.
My Risa is an archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ummm....... What have been the memorable things since you've left..... There's too many to list(or to remember for that matter )
I figured it'd be either that or people here had become evil and didn't want to share with a chimera

Quote:
Umm let's see:

Lowe's Diabetes inducing fic (that I'm not sure of the name anymore.. Want to help me out here Lowe?)
Diabetes inducing fic?.......

Sounds like I'll have to start looking for a good dentist before I read it

Quote:
PhoenixFlare's GuardianS (whose single chapters have been as long/longer than the combined word count of my longest wip fic...)
I've heard a bit about GuardianS and saw it mentioned somewhere... Nothing specific though...

Quote:
Nightengale. Nuff said
Nighty's stuff.....scary just to think about it

Quote:
I would say my own stuff... but they don't hold a candle to the above three...
Sora: Hey Cass, can I borrow Ken for a sec?

Cass: Sure thing, but what are you gonna do with it?

Sora: Oh just a little...persuasion

So? Now do you wanna mention your own stuff?

Quote:
Character Wise?
Wild Goose/Kagerou's OFM.
*takes notes*

Quote:
I can't think of many other standouts atm.... There should be others...... Anyone else want to help me out here?

Although as you've no doubt noticed, the content/charm of the thread hasn't changed much since you've gone... Although I'm not sure if that's such a good thing
Someone else helping would be useful Thanks for the info though Liingo-kun ^^

Yeah, I noticed ^^ It has become livelier though Since we have more people than when I left it has become better (perhaps with the exception of the most annoying guy on this thread. Some of you probably know to whom I'm referring -_-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
* Tais stalks towards krisslanza, activating his device and the Magagumo wizard pack and waving the tentacles threateningly.*
Who said it has to be your Ginga-san plushie? Could be a beanie baby for all you know

*Escapes*

@Kriss-chan: Please point me out to your Arc-en-ciel story? I have to add it to my already-enormous "To read" list
Old 2008-02-19, 22:13   Link #20146
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
That's why I wanted to know if someone could point me out to specific things such as notorious new characters and stories, but apparently in the 800-something pages that were filled since I left there's nothing new ()
Notorious? Admiral Tigerclaw. I wish I'd remembered why I didn't post much in threads he was in on the first forums we'd met.

Other OCs... I guess among the newest are the Order of Freelance Mages... aka the craziest stealthiest lolest TSAB black ops EVER. With people like:

Sergeant Major A.J. Ivanovich: "This is sixty-six tons of straight up, HE-spewing divine intervention! If God is love, you can call me cupid!" "Keep your eyes downrange, fingers on the trigger, and we all go home in one piece!" "You better get it together, or the Chief'll reach down and pull you inside out by your cornhole. And that'll be a sweet, sweet mercy... compaired to what I'm gonna do to you."

Master Chief: THE MAN. HIMSELF. Do NOT fuck with him.

Other standouts are Psycho Nagant and Leena Tokarev, who are in a friendship based on lust, seduction, crack, and lots of blowing crap up. And lots of groping and sekuhara of every girl nearby; Ivanovich and Chief have more than once had to rescue terrified girls from Psycho & Leena. (Who together are the biggest threats to the Aces and Forwards. )

And more, available on the linked page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
YURICEST??? WANT NAO

*runs*
*chuckles* t's suggested and implied but never actually confirmed, and anyway both of them have their own guys: Emili has Glen (when she's not fueding with Signum for him) and Naomi's been trying to grab Franz's attention. But occasionally.... Emili wants a change of scene.... girls in general smell nicer, taste nicer... *runs*

Quote:
Sabahan, by the way.
No kiddin'?

....I'm actually of two minds in following up on your connection and stuff because I'm also Sabahan. Who knows, we might have met or walked by each other in Center Point or Karamunsing.....

Quote:
What USB500 just demands I want too O_O
And yuricest!? WHERE. TELL ME OF THIS YURICEST. NOW.

Or... Or...
*Grabs a plushie*
THE PLUSHIE GETS IT!
It's nor really yuricest, since they're not connected by blood or even legal adoption. Though in a crack I was writing, Emili had twin purple-haired girls, one who was deredere and the other a tsuntsundere and they twincested each other....

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-19, 22:17   Link #20147
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Whoa. So that's for the other dragon loli? You better come up with her fast.
Well they aren't related in anyway rather I was inspired to make one because I saw it.
I was like:
"... Great now I HAVE to make a dragon loli D<"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
  • @krisslanza: How about making No.47 extremely weak or tired after regeneration? That way you might be able to keep the regen ability and not have people scream haxx. Ah, and also, is this ability automatic or does she need to will it into work?

Though I must say that unless her pain threshold is abnormally high, losing internal organs should be painful enough to make most people faint.
Hmmmmm... Why didn't I think of that?
And well considering you can think of her as being created but... I didn't take that into account either and nor did my friend See this is why I run things by you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
* Tais stalks towards krisslanza, activating his device and the Magagumo wizard pack and waving the tentacles threateningly.
OSHI! *Makes a roll to resist tentacle fear DC100... Critical miss, runs like hell*
Quote:
Btw do you have a full consolidated profile of No.47? It would be easier to tell how potentially haxx she is. As for your OC's state of dress... I would simply call you a pervert for doing so :P
Hmmm... I think I posted a small version waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I'll finish it up tonight and post it in the morning after English tomorrow.
And of course I'm a pervert. Really now.

Quote:
@Kriss-chan: Please point me out to your Arc-en-ciel story? I have to add it to my already-enormous "To read" list
Well I haven't started it yet, but there IS a teaser in the Fanfiction thread in Satashi-sama's archives.
I might post what I wrote so far but I'm not sure... I have ideas in mind but I don't know if I should put them in chapter 2. Chapter 1 is about 5 pages written so maybe some 1,000 words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
It's nor really yuricest, since they're not connected by blood or even legal adoption. Though in a crack I was writing, Emili had twin purple-haired girls, one who was deredere and the other a tsuntsundere and they twincested each other....
Win.

EDITEDIT:
I'm off Bus to catch see everyone tomorrow.
Old 2008-02-19, 22:20   Link #20148
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Notorious? Admiral Tigerclaw. I wish I'd remembered why I didn't post much in threads he was in on the first forums we'd met.

Other OCs... I guess among the newest are the Order of Freelance Mages... aka the craziest stealthiest lolest TSAB black ops EVER. With people like:
Kk note taken. Thanks ^^

I've seen them mentioned once or twice and they've caught my interest. I'm definitely going to check them out

Quote:
Sergeant Major A.J. Ivanovich: "This is sixty-six tons of straight up, HE-spewing divine intervention! If God is love, you can call me cupid!" "Keep your eyes downrange, fingers on the trigger, and we all go home in one piece!" "You better get it together, or the Chief'll reach down and pull you inside out by your cornhole. And that'll be a sweet, sweet mercy... compaired to what I'm gonna do to you."

Master Chief: THE MAN. HIMSELF.

And more, available on the linked page.
Wow, thank you

I'm definitely going to have to get myself some free time to read all this. Seems too interesting to let it go without reading

Quote:
girls in general smell nicer, taste nicer... *runs*
Not to mention they're nicer, sweeter, etc, etc

Quote:
Well I haven't started it yet, but there IS a teaser in the Fanfiction thread in Satashi-sama's archives.
I might post what I wrote so far but I'm not sure... I have ideas in mind but I don't know if I should put them in chapter 2. Chapter 1 is about 5 pages written so maybe some 1,000 words.
Post it when you're ready The better for me since I haven't missed it
Old 2008-02-19, 22:36   Link #20149
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Signum's hotness has SKYROCKETED today

===============

Quote:
But occasionally.... Emili wants a change of scene.... girls in general smell nicer, taste nicer...

*runs*
Indeed!

And do put some flavoured cream, too.

*runs for life*

Quote:
No kiddin'?

....I'm actually of two minds in following up on your connection and stuff because I'm also Sabahan. Who knows, we might have met or walked by each other in Center Point or Karamunsing.....
Well, who knows?

Quote:
Old 2008-02-19, 22:40   Link #20150
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
"Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

On a serious note:

Perhaps you could use a relaxing song to calm down and approach from a different angle.

Have a calm song: http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1424129/
I don't need a song... I have RELAX-O-VISION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Grandis: So maybe you want Aurion to talk to you?
Arcas: Anyone who wants to be analyzed by Dauer SHOULD have their head examined...so no.

Quote:
Fine. But don't expect me to bow away while you insult my OC just because of a vote of sympathy. I regard and respect you higher than that level.

I'll do tone down mine's, if it will help you. I hope you pull thru, soon enough.
Wouldn't expect you to. And thanks.

Okay, on to other material...namely, an OC-organizing post.

Soo... HERE WE GO!!

Original Characters Created by Reiji Tabibito

~Rim Advance Force~

Spoiler for About the RAF:

82nd Squadron, the "Noble Phantasms"

Spoiler for About The 82nd:

Active Members of the 82nd

31st Squadron, the "Ghost Riders"

Spoiler for About the 31st:

Active Members of the 31st

~Other Characters~

...Upcoming...

Last edited by Reiji Tabibito; 2008-03-30 at 21:03.
Old 2008-02-19, 22:47   Link #20151
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

I can't sleep!!!! T_T somebody knock me out!!!

Will continue lurking till I manage to sleep.

Quote:

IT'S ARCHER-KO!!!
Like my Ilya obsessed friend will exclaim, "Ilya CUTE!!"

Quote:
Neither am I. Though...

In retrospect, WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST TYPE THIS EARLY MORNING?!?!?!

Oh my God! This is too embarrassing!

*hides head in ground ala-ostritch*

It was tiredness! I was just temporarily loosened by the force of Income Taxation...>.> beforehand! My screws were just loosened! I'm inooccceeeeeeennnntttt!!!!!!!!!! T_T
I guess that's the one thing I'm glad I don't have to do anymore...study. Though certainly the process of learning never ends. Never mind...I seem to be making a lot of mistakes myself, though I'm rather wide awake.

I need Kyou's flying dictionary...it should send me to sleep. Just hope it ain't permanent....

Quote:
Yeah. I agree. No contention there.
but like I said, I'm including both personal and professional rationales for her to be. And like I said, not combat capability per se, but survivability.
Makes sense.

Quote:
I think so too. But for what's about to happen in GenerationS, that alone is not enough. I just need to add just a little bit more. Nothing ruining balance, of course.

On the other hand, you just gave me a GREAT correctional idea for my scenario! Thank you!
Ideas?

Quote:
It does.

I was more at fault. Since I got overwhelemed by my passion for a bit there due to stress...
That's how it is. Business students need to study a lot of material after all.

Quote:
Why not?
Hayate: Kyaaaaa!! *falls from stairs, crashes, and lands butt on Aurion's face*
Aurion: What's this soft squishy thing here? *grabs*
Hayate: Oji-san ECCHI!!

Big explosions can be heard. *runs from Aaron*

Quote:
You'll be happy with it, I think.
I will? Romantic fanservice? Uber dere-mode? *imagination runs wild*

Quote:
Thanks! And yes, I've already plotted out several reasons; guilt among them.
Right, she's always feeling guilty. I think you need to make a scene where that issue is addressed as well. Emo Hayate makes us fans blue.

Quote:
In my chapter's case. It's a bit of a mix of both. It's still predominantly cute, but also infused with some CRACK and a bit of suggestiveness!
Waku waku! Waiting in anticipation! (all this excitement is keeping me awake...I'll go tire myself out with a manga reading spree...)

Quote:
I know it's not directed at me in particular, but please leave him alive if you have to FA... Having it stuck on an eternal cliffhanger is even worse...
Don't worry I'll keep him alive. Actually I can understand too since he's studying biochem IIRC. Anyway I heard he just finished his Final Year Project and thesis, he should be preparing for his exams soon. But then unlike me he's not a last minute person, so I guess he's preparing before hand but still has time to write. Think he's already over the 25k mark for the next chapter. *sweatdrops*

Quote:
You just got back from work?

Those are some nasty hours that you're doing....
Night shifts. Catering to US hours. So I finish around 6:45 am and reach home around 7am. And for some darn reason I'm wide awake and can't sleep! Grrrr...maybe I'll borrow Mayura from Lowe and ask her to KO me.

Quote:
I actually dislike my chinese side relatives, but I stfu and suck it up for the ang pow sake. They are.... *sighs* Dua kali lima. Same bland dry tasteless food every single new year, and they get all bitchy if we try and bring new stuff for chinese new year.

...I think my mom's sisters are just jealous that they all FAIL at cooking compared to my mom. Then again, she's the onee-chan....
Sucks to have lousy relatives like that. Mine are a nice bunch.

Quote:
They're arranged sorta chronologically. All the Operations Shorts are latest on top chronologically (Well, except for Sorairo days, but how i arranged it felt natural to me...) The Prelude to Alpha shorts are in reverse chronological order, latest first, earliest on bottom.
Good thing I asked before hand. Or I'll probably get rather confused.

Quote:
Especially when they're tsunderes. And posess the machinegun Emili Kicku and semiauto Naomi Kicku

I like playing with charecters. *laughs* The only confirmed lesbian in the OFM is Leena Tokarev, but that won't stop me from making suggestive EmilixNaomi adopted yuricest
Tsunderes make the world a better place! (Have no idea why I said that.)
Yuricest? zomg you've just opened pandora's box. *prepares for trouble*

Quote:
As Kyral mentioned, from Halo 2. I am indeed a Halo fan. ^_^
Aha...I did somewhat suspect that.

Quote:
Miniskirt cheongsam only exists in anime, movies, and pron -_- and they're a pain to wear if you don't have the right figure, or so say girls i've talked to.

....hmmmm. Cheongsam Emili, Naomi, Aces & Volkenritter (except Zafira, of course)?

DO FREAKIN' WANT
I have a pic of long skirt high slit Signum. <.<
Actually I HAVE seen mini-skirt cheongsam once. It was a small fashion show at Mid Valley in KL, with part time models that don't really look all that good in it.

Quote:
WANT. Though actually Hayate is for cuddling; for sexxoring you need Kyou, yoko, or Tomoyo-chaaaaaaan....
ここ取れる~~ (koko toreru~~)

Sorry couldn't resist. Lame joke is lame.

Quote:
In Alpha... Hayate is now the Shipmaster.... of an Assault Carrier...
An admiral then?

Quote:
Sabahan, by the way.
Oh nuts...another big boo boo.

Quote:
Indeed!
Kokoro Tomoyo!!

Quote:
I think I have this one, but still...

Quote:
@Folks that like Archer-ko: We can't have Archer without his imouto, no? Wonder what Kha's reaction will be .
Immediately become a siscon?
Old 2008-02-19, 23:01   Link #20152
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
I guess that's the one thing I'm glad I don't have to do anymore...study. Though certainly the process of learning never ends. Never mind...I seem to be making a lot of mistakes myself, though I'm rather wide awake.

I need Kyou's flying dictionary...it should send me to sleep. Just hope it ain't permanent....
Be careful what you're wishing for.

Quote:
Hayate: Kyaaaaa!! *falls from stairs, crashes, and lands butt on Aurion's face*
Aurion: What's this soft squishy thing here? *grabs*
Hayate: Oji-san ECCHI!!

Big explosions can be heard. *runs from Aaron*
Where did I see this scene?

*runs*

Quote:
I will? Romantic fanservice? Uber dere-mode? *imagination runs wild*

Quote:
Tsunderes make the world a better place! (Have no idea why I said that.)
Yuricest? zomg you've just opened pandora's box. *prepares for trouble*
1:well said.

Quote:
Oh nuts...another big boo boo.
Huh?

Quote:
Immediately become a siscon?
I bet my Rm10 on that.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:23   Link #20153
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Heh. One may never know.

But I earned a sort of honor on Spacebattles. I have been described as one, that when I win, I win HARD, and when I fail, I fail hard. I have no centerpoint.

EPIC People.
"When you win, it's an epic win, when you fail, it's an epic fail... but either way, it's still EPIC!"

Anywho, I'll be working on Gen. Roland tonight. Catch you back in a few hours.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:26   Link #20154
Tormenk

Holy shite 3 pages in 9 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: IwillnotfreakoutIwillnotfreakoutIwillnotfreakoutIw illnotfreakout...

Quote:
Sorry, the strangeness that is Lloyd of GEASS has already been claimed by myself for my pending story.

Though they say there's someone somehwere in the world who looks JUST LIKE YOU...
Fine and dandy. I'll just inject some..traits suitable for his clone.

Quote:

Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Character:

And now... "Gift" 2!
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: No.47 notes:

All is WIP of course.
No problems on Malon as far as I see. Bumping her up to B rank certainly makes sense. As for No. 47, I'll reserve comments until the full profile is out.

Quote:
Its just that I kept missing the first few chapters, and it piled up. And I just thought, "heck, I'll read everything one shot some day, seeing as the releases are quite frequent, I'll have a lot to read". Why? Cuz after reading some of the fics I frequent in FF.NET, the frequent cliffhangers gnaw at me. I don't suppose you do cliffhangers? I know PF does. *swears to wring PF's neck if the next chapter is another cliffhanger* (speaking of which, what happened to FlameSparkZ?? T_T)
FSZ? Missing for unknown reasons.

Quote:
Right now I'm working on something for Prelude to Alpha, a series of one-shots set before MSLN Alpha. Sneak preview:

Spoiler for Preview:

...Stream on consciousness at 2:46 AM makes no sense. *sighs*
Sounds like something Franz would say.

Quote:
What I find really lol though, is that no one has commented on Emili & Naomi's combo attack which was mentioned in passing: RAMPAGE GHOST: WEISS YURI SHIFT. Which involves yelling, beamspam....

And ends both of them in each others arms, gazing into each others eyes, going "...I love you..." while Glen facepalms in the background.
The yuri-vibes I get well enough but since I don't play any of the SRWs..

Quote:

Linith is a mountain cat (yamaneko) as described in the novel, not a tiger, lion or any large member of the feline clan. Also, Linith was the Testarossa's house-pet and Alicia's constant playmate. Canon aside, logic would tell us that keeping a large cat alone with a little girl is as undesirable as would be with a lolicon, especially if the large cat is entirely capable of devouring said little girl in one mouthful (yes, I know felines don't gulp down their food like snakes. This is just a figure of speech ).
Thanks for the pointer.

Quote:
Ah... Since I'm here:
Spoiler for Random WIP stuff:
Archer-ko? Kha's imouto?

Quote:
Grandis: If you're just going to generalize everything to justify your actions, sorry, it won't pass. What you're saying is similar to the "Life's futility" theory that I once read about... Heck, this is certainly demoralizing for many people. Since life's so futile for you, then why do you even bother caring for others? Just bug off and stay in some corner where you can rot away like the brat you are. You'll be no less of a pest to existence, but hey, it'll make some people happy.
Me: Any pointers towards the full article of this theory online?

Quote:
Erio!!! T_T I'm not erasing her weaknesses~~~!!! I'm giving her a rough ride that can be very much experienced in real life applied in a Nanohaverse fashion! It involves, character/attitude flaws, failure, desperation, etc!

I am not trying to make her perfect! I'm just trying to develop her from her borderline-defeatist attitude from StrikerS! T__T I hate Mary-sueism and I sure as hell would NOT like Hayate to be one! And also, I'm not just improving her whimsically! I'm trying to give her proper reasons, motivations, and some painful experiences that can warrant such improvements as a mage, but most importantly, as a PERSON! T___T Quite honestly, to me, she's being portrayed as an almost complete loser, both ability-wise and attitude-wise in canon. But I DO NOT intend to suddenly turn her into a winner. I intend to give her development that will give her the attitude to win! I don't want her to win because she's a LOLprotagonist nor because she's my favorite. I want her to win because she deserves to!

I'll say it now, and I'll say it a thousand times if need be! In the end of GenerationS, is Hayate a perfectly determined girl that is now set on taking the world; as well as a super-mage that has minimal weaknesses? HELL NO! She'll still be full of regrets, sadness and misgivings. But she'll also have according determination to change herself and those around her! Ability-wise, she's still the nuker! Always have, always will. But there are some things that I can make her go thru to improve herself. Not to become perfect, but to become a better human being! And those include both spiritual/mental/emotional and ability-development within realistic bounds. That's one of the reasons why I like her more than anybody else! Her potential development is full of possibilities!

The idea of her being fine where she is is fine. But being static for life is not a good thing either! Accepting if you have a weakness and doing something about some weaknesses that you can improve upon, for everyone's sakes are two different things! I'm not doing this to make her weaknesses in combat, even though I hate some of them disappear. I'm doing this just for the plain purpose of developing my favorite character naturally as I think she would and could be in the future! I have reasons, both fabricated and canon. I have the means! Thru some OC's and set limitations. I have reasons to. And that should be obvious!

Uwah~
Well said, as always.

Quote:
Anyway, GenerationS, the next chapter is now up to 7,000+ words. Lots of combat, commentary, interactions, fanservice and crack included!
Fanservice from Aaron? Do want.

Quote:
I'm worse of. I'm working on a night shift in KL, Sunway. Right now its 5:30 AM in the morning, and I don't get to leave till 7 AM. Yep, one reason why I looking elsewhere for another job.
That's some insane working hours.

Quote:
In retrospect, WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST TYPE THIS EARLY MORNING?!?!?!

Oh my God! This is too embarrassing!

*hides head in ground ala-ostritch*

It was tiredness! I was just temporarily loosened by the force of Income Taxation...>.> beforehand! My screws were just loosened! I'm inooccceeeeeeennnntttt!!!!!!!!!! T_T
An expression of your true feelings. A confession perhaps?

And do I see a certain bear around here back after so long?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-02-19, 23:28   Link #20155
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Be careful what you're wishing for.
Sometimes a nice long sleep doesn't sound so bad after all the crap you have to take from working in an environment you realize you didn't fit in. Never mind...

Quote:
Where did I see this scene?

*runs*

Its relatively recent.

Quote:
1:well said.

Quote:
Huh?
I thought you were a Sarawakian. Unless you're a Sabahan living in Sarawak, then that would clear my confusion.

Quote:
I bet my Rm10 on that.
Now that I think of it, why didn't Kha port her over?
Old 2008-02-19, 23:33   Link #20156
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

*whiffs crack-infused backlog*

THIS is the OC I know!

Now to do something about this rabid backlog...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
At any rate, here's the final two scenes of and the ED for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Alpha. This is Episode 1: My Magical Incantation...

Spoiler for MSLN Alpha, Scenes VII and VIII:

Spoiler for ED: Koiji Romanesque:

Find the OP, ED, and all of Chapter one Here and Here.

Damn intense drama here, with Fate confronting Nanoha about her problem... and Vivio getting hurt - literally - in the verbal crossfire. Nanoha really needs to get her act together really quickly.

And who will the cloaked sentai figures be? MOAR PLEASE

Quote:
Leena: "Mou, I don't want to harrass your pilot, I just want her BURNING HEARTO~"
Franz & Glen: *facepalm*
Psycho: If Leena's doing anything it's with me. We're partners in harassing.
Leena: Oh, no, I don't harass girls.... I just bring them to new heights of pleasure. And let Psycho take seconds. *angelic smile*
Psycho: Indeed, this is our divine calling.... to blow shit up and to have much fun. *angelic smile*
Franz: *sighs* And the irony is that Psycho isn't a fan of the Aces. And that Leena is a girl."
Glen: I'm the only sane man in the Order.
Id: Ironic, huh?
Psycho and Leena should really get a room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Doc: Actually, as I recall, Franz is a siscon too, as his psych workup showed. It's just that his siscon transmitter-receiver is being jammed by the hot blood.
Franz: "Hey! Quit knocking the hot blood!
Smith: Hot blood is passion!
Wesson: "Hot blood is courage!
F, S&W: "THE MAG-"
Emili: "Naomi, follow my timing!"
Naomi: "Hai, onee-chan!"

RAMPAGE GHOST: WEISS YURI SHIFT

[Emili & Naomi pwned Franz, Smith and Wesson]
Emili & Naomi, gazing into each other's eyes:
"Onee-chan..." "Imouto-chan..."

"...I love you..."

Glen: *facepalm*
S&W: *lying in smoking crater*

Such a lovely sce-

*Mai >>> S&W*

Mai: Urusai.

... ureshii.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Actually I think it is the pilots who made the difference.
That it does

"People call this, the GRAHAM SPECIAL!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
*sneezes*

*Yuuno sneezes*

Arf: The Wild Bear having a cold?
Yuuno: I'm not a polar bear you know...

Infectious air we have here...

*RUNS*

Quote:
Hayate, need mana-replenishment?!

XD XD XD That's a good one! Oh no, it's more about spellcasting...
Yes, she needs mana replenishment... lots of it

*RUNS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Okay, time for tonights work.

Tonight is dogfight engagement part two. First duel exhange, Nanoha VS EDI.
I strung links to the intended BGM song I wrote for dogfights into it. And song cue points. (I've been writing the scene to the rhythm.)

Spoiler for White Demon VS Drone Killer:

Scene then cuts to Fate VS Crash fight (Yet to be written.) And it will continue with Cosmic Furball.

Oh, and in Soviet Russia, Spells name YOU!
Iron... Curtain? OH SHI-

Anyways, nice fast-paced battle

Quote:
And to round off the squad, it's time for the ONLY LEGAL MECHA PILOT of StrikerS!

LIGHTNING-04
Rebuilt of Caro

All hail RyuOhKi!!!

Spoiler for Caro, Princess of Voltaire:
Whiffy.

It's official; Lightning Squad is my favorite, with Kha's waifu Fate (), Lamia Signum Loveless, Kha's little boy Erio and the non-Tomino talented female mecha pilot summoner Caro!

Health warning: Caro’s drinks are good for you.

There seems to be the other side of the Sigro crack.

And no, I’m not gonna spoil the moves of Ampere, Shin-Voltaire, Ampaire, Voltere, Shin-Ampaire or Shin-Voltere.
Whiffy indeed

I thought Caro'd be tame compared to your other Rebuilds until PLUG SUIT CARO FTW!!!!

*ehem*

Nice refs there, although the Winry and GunxSword ref caught me off guard

Although I agree, even I find the thought of Caro piloting Voltaire as a mech strange

Slight nit though... couldn't you have found a BETTER IMAGE of Asuka in a plugsuit?

*runs*

Quote:
I don't mind Flags, though my favorite is still Exia.
Yup, out of all the Gundams Exia was, and still is my fave since day one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
Which Incho anyway? The shoutacon one?
The Seto No Hanayome Iincho

Quote:
Actually I meant the demonic legions from Chaos Legion. Don't think they were ever used yet.

Spoiler for Thanatos:
Aaaah

Quote:
Deshou? I think there's some images of Ku Fei in cheongsam around...Dunno about Chao. Poor girl.
Spoiler for Why not both?:

*runs*

Quote:
Belkarangers pwned FA's head for 100 gold!
Belkarangers are Beyond Godlike! Somebody stop them!

Quote:
If only for his manliness eh?
Yep

Having Soma along would be a bonus

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
It's the MAN behind it that makes it so.

Turing made the Flags? Or is he Prof-

*shot*
I SHALL SET ASIDE REASON WITH MY RECKLESSNESS!!!

Although hell no... as you can see, he's still alive isn't he?

Turing: You forget, I'm immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
MY BROTHERS!

WE MADE IT THIS FAR! BUT WE WON'T STOP NOW!
THE LIGHT OF OUR EMPEROR IS SHINING BRIGHT UPON US!!

LET THEM HIDE IN THE SHADOWS FOR THEY FEAR WHAT WE ARE!

THEY FEAR OUR COURAGE! THEY FEAR OUR VALOR!

THEY FEAR WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE DOING!

WE ARE STRONG! AND WITH EVERY NEW OC WE ARE GROWING STRONGER!!

POWER!! GLORY!! OUTER CADIA!!!

*storms down hill*

Gah! Damn driving away over the weekend and my birthday that is today... i'm missing all the fun thats going on here!
SIEG CADIA!!!!!!!

And belated Happy Birthday to you

Quote:
2. Well not exactly like it, imagine a female skirt sentai character. So in that style, tighten her current barrier jacket over a pink version of Asuka's plugsuit. That's what I thought.
Ah, you mean something like this?

Spoiler for MOERO RESCUE TAMASHII!!!!:

Quote:
Okay...

BTW, all modern sentai females have skirts. The Power Rangers series just turned the male yellows into females so the ported-over footage had most yellows look like guys because the original japanese suit actors were guys...>_>
True <_<

Asagi: But did you know, many of the the female sentais were played by MALE stunt actors? Like Yuuichi Hachisuka who plays 10 female rangers including MagiMother and BoukenYellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
As far as I know, there is no bug Choukijin...
Choushinsei then?

Spoiler for Have a Dolcross:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
BTW, some crack just hit me...

Here's Aurion's relationship data with the Stars Forwards from the revamped profile... This is filled with a little crack and my own little take at the latest chapter of the manga, except that this happens after the final battle...

Spoiler for Length:
You call this crack? It actually makes sense in a logical way, and not in a convoluted OMGWTFBBQ way

Still, it's nice seeing how the Forwards reacted to their senior's losses against Aurion

Quote:
Oh it's because Hayate is SHAFTED! HA SHAFTED!

Just so you know, it's the other way round for Hayate! See what the girl really is like inside! Cos it's a TWINS TRAIT!

Grandis will be SHOCKED by the ferocity of this TIGRESS!

*begins to be surrounded by flames*

Ahaha... Hahaha... HAHAHA...!

*dissolves*

PS: Since I was gonna die, I'll just take someone along with me. ^^
*Kha wakes up in boat*

Kha: Not again...

Mai: ...

You're coming with me.

We're going to Hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
They're afraid of sekuhaurion.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
We all know who the victor is...

Spoiler for latest novel:

*runs*

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You mean Tesla and Griffith gaming? Or Tesla dreaming of Keroko-tan?
BOTH, though more on the former

Tesla and Griffith make a cute cou-

*radio static*

Quote:
Okay, finally, here @ the end, I can explain (hopefully) why I've been so short with people the past few days.

First: Everyone here knows that I lost my job for a VERY stupid-ass reason. That was about a week or two ago. Since then, I've been turned down by a dozen professors for an equally stupid-ass reason as why I lost my job.

Second:

Third: I'm busy trying to resolve an argument that my family and my fiancee's family are having about what I'm doing for graduate school - WHICH NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY STAKE IN. The situation is NOT helped by the fact that my fiancee's parents have threatened to call off the wedding if things don't end in their favor.

Final: I'm having to deal with this all by myself, despite asking these two coaches my parents have hired to 'improve the family dynamic' for help, and receiving only the answer: "You're a man, you're going to get married, deal with it on your own." They say this, despite the fact that anyone who knows me in person also knows that I NEVER ask for help unless I'm desperate.

In Summary: My crap-taking ability is at its limit (or near it). So if I explode, you'll understand why.
Aaaah.

Even with your above reasons though, that's no excuse for you escalating the situation further like you've been doing. You took a joke we've throwing around Arcas, and then suddenly it's personal. It's not like we insistently throw it around every 3-4 posts whenever you're here, and you did provide the catalyst for it. Look at Aaron and Aurion - he's taking the Sekhuarion thing quite well ( *runs* ).

If you really felt bad, you could've just stopped right then and there when you know the going's gonna get bad here. It's not like you're obligated to reply to every single thing that's thrown at you here.

No more words, no more explanations, just STOP, and continue on with whatever you like to do. Don't aggravate yourself any further.

I can sympathize with your problems, and I can understand the bad schtick you're in right now, under such hell yes it's bad. But that's no reason to suddenly go around throwing a roleplaying hissy fit and suddenly threatening to call down, of all people, MODS to contain order.

Your personal problems are your problems, my personal problems are my problems, their personal problems are their problems, and we all need to cope with it to the best we can, but bringing down the rest of us with you is not an effective method of doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
What makes Gwen's offensive strategy work very well is her choice of spells. This little chat here has given me more points to include in her Fighting Style section.

I think the one who will really give Gwen trouble (and I would say beat her most of the time) is Mayura, though. Mayura does not rely much on magic, and that's a bad thing for Gwen's strategy. At least Gwen is used to fighting melee types, since she practices daily with Iris, who is a melee speed-type, though that doesnt mean she can beat them easily or in a regular basis. Keeping her distance is key.

And yup, mock battles are in order.

We really need a scenario where we can pit their skills against each other. Like when the SGS and Ravens first meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
What can I say...after seeing Wang Ryumin...

*runs*
Tip: She wears her cheongsam again in 19.

*runs*

Quote:
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Character:

And now... "Gift" 2!
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: No.47 notes:

All is WIP of course.
Number... 47?

Needs more details that's for sure, tidbits are not enough to feed our BLUECHEESIUM diet

Although as USB observed... limited scale growth FTW

*RUNS*

Quote:
Ah... Since I'm here:
Spoiler for Random WIP stuff:

ARCHER-KO!!!!!! KAKKOI!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*crawls in...slowly*

Urg...so tired after working the convention . After a long weekend of working, what do I find? I missed not one...but TWO OC MILESTONES . Why?! Why must there have been so much BLUECHESSIUM and BACKLOG the ONE WEEKEND I was gone?! WHY?!?!?!?! And now I have to plow through almost TWENTY PAGES...urg....

There goes another victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki
Hmmm...perhaps we can try and make this a reality...

Speaking of which...

Ryotaro: *glances up at Mayura* So...where shall we head off to now?
We need a Triple Rider Kick scenario NAO

Mayura: *points to opened door*

Out, thataway

Hmmm.... You don't mind if I add Ryotaro to Mayura's profile now would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Too bad, though, that the girls do not wear mini-skirted cheongsams...

*runs*
Yes, we need more girls in mini-skirted cheongsams

*runs faster*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
I see what's going on here... whenever we write "Hayate", Aaron's computer beeps.

Automatic Hayate Filtering and Alert System?

Quote:
Lowe's Diabetes inducing fic (that I'm not sure of the name anymore.. Want to help me out here Lowe?)
It's under Matsuri's profile in the front page And... I haven't really given it a good name yet

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:37   Link #20157
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
I think you've got something real cool going on. I like Malon's character; we don't have many bow-users around here...*looks around for other archers*
Ruriko Ikusawa Rurika Serenade is an Archer

one undergoing revamp though still..

Quote:
Off-topic Finally started watching Gurren-Lagann, as my above comment hints.

I believe it is equal parts EPIC and .

The power of Spi-

AHEM!!

The Power of Suteki, Kinshi and Dekkai compels you

after you watch GL of course... :P

@ Fuyu:

well doing a lot of things AKA Work so i kinda placed my other characters into the sidelines and introduced

BRIDGET!!!
Old 2008-02-19, 23:39   Link #20158
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
@Lowegear because he posted while I was writing this: The cloaked figures... if you need a comparison, then I have one word: SEELE.

Quote:
She has her shy side too.
True.

Quote:
Heh? Cliffies, they hang you over the edge. +_+
lol @ pun.

Quote:
*shivers* I'm getting Disgaea 2 vibes. "I am a being of solitude."
mmm, Delicious Etna- *SHOT*

Quote:
Aaron is more the adorable fanservice type, so don't get your hopes up.

Besides, Hayate already has enough of a nympho/molester reputation in the image thread, I'm looking forward to some more cute hayate fanservice.

On the subject of the Aces: I do agree that Nanoha was made to apear very overpowered. All was well untill the manga chapter that showed her going head-to-head with Signum, which threw balance out the window. T_T In my eyes, melee is still Nanoha's main weaknes (after all, do we ever see her actively engaging in melee combat throughout all 3 seasons? I can remember none.) thus, I'm treating that 'flashback image' as an exagerated fantasy that surfaced in chapter 10 as only one image out of the fight, and not (unlike how I preciously stated) as a confirmation that Nanoha can keep up with Signum in melee.

Fate's main weakness seems to be defense. We hardly ever see her tanking full blows, and if she does its mostly back support.
I agree with those points. I will contend that Nanoha isn't inept at melee, but we've had that discussion many times now.

To compare using Star Wars of all things: Hayate is the B-Wing, Nanoha is the X-Wing, and Fate is the A-Wing.

Quote:
Good flying fish, how do you guys manage four pages in one day? I'm gonna have to adjust my sleep schedule just to avoid being left behind.

That being said, I'm in a rush, so I'll try my new "Line-breaker" out:

Hayate fanservice(cute) is much wanted; cheongsam are a good path to thumbs up; Hayate should enlist in a self-defense course; haven't seen you in a while, Satashi; Aaron and Reiji - call truce and let your characters brawl it out; MSLN Alpha continues to grab hold of me; making up your own names for existing concepts is perfectly acceptable; Rebuilt of Caro does not need plugsuit/mecha crack(the rest can stay); cliffhangers are great when used right; Arc-en-Ciel No.47 is an insane ability; and Vita needs sex ed.

*sigh*

I think I got all the high points. I see how much more the crack has piled on later tonight.

*jumps off helicopter, onto waiting motorbike*
That is actually a pretty good idea of how to backlog break. Summarize it all up .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
From the Gravemind in Halo 2... he also says "I am a monument to all your sins" thats why Gooses sentence reminded me of him.
Preview of Alpha's second half:
"This one is but flesh and nerve, yet he is our master."

Quote:
It started out as an ambitious idea of Kha to rewrite the enitre StrikerS story into something that could be concidered a good season, rather then a good season, but filled with a lot of plotholes/scripterrors etc. etc. Somewhere along the line though... it seems it turned into one giant crackfest.

In hindsight, we should have seen that coming from the start...
A sixty-gallon drum little bit of crack is good for you.

Quote:
Yeah, Yuuno has just realised that his life is most likely taking a turn for the worst in Alpha Platoon. On the other hand, he's made lotsa friends by Alpha, 5 years after Last One Standing, so i guess it balances XD.
Well, to be fair... Yuuno fits in well... well, he will.

Quote:
I like playing with charecters. *laughs* The only confirmed lesbian in the OFM is Leena Tokarev, but that won't stop me from making suggestive EmilixNaomi adopted yuricest
Erick: *chuckles*
Emili: What? Not affected?
Erick: I think tha' the little one is a bit too young for me', Emili.

Quote:
In Alpha... Hayate is now the Shipmaster.... of an Assault Carrier...
No, an Assault Cruiser with some Carrier equipment.

Quote:
*chuckles* t's suggested and implied but never actually confirmed, and anyway both of them have their own guys: Emili has Glen (when she's not fueding with Signum for him) and Naomi's been trying to grab Franz's attention. But occasionally.... Emili wants a change of scene.... girls in general smell nicer, taste nicer... *runs*
Ya know... I should change that part about Fate in Glen's profile and replace her with Signum.

*runs*

Quote:
Original Characters Created by Reiji Tabibito

~Rim Advance Force~

Spoiler for About the RAF:

82nd Squadron, the "Noble Phantasms"

Spoiler for About The 82nd:

Active Members of the 82nd

31st Squadron, the "Ghost Riders"

Spoiler for About the 31st:

Active Members of the 31st
  • Sylvia Saganami
  • Horatio Cochrane
  • Aileas Miyamura
  • Kannon Ecco
  • Dirk Sanderson

~Other Characters~

...Upcoming...
You may have missed it, but I mention the Noble Phantasms in the OFM scene in Alpha. Sure to say that they'll be more than just a cameo in the second half.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:53   Link #20159
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
I figured it'd be either that or people here had become evil and didn't want to share with a chimera
Chimera?

*backs away*
Quote:
Diabetes inducing fic?.......

Sounds like I'll have to start looking for a good dentist before I read it

Quote:
I've heard a bit about GuardianS and saw it mentioned somewhere... Nothing specific though...
It's supa looooong with the end nowhere in sight with many of the other's creating extra bits to go on the side.
Quote:
Nighty's stuff.....scary just to think about it

Quote:
Sora: Hey Cass, can I borrow Ken for a sec?

Cass: Sure thing, but what are you gonna do with it?

Sora: Oh just a little...persuasion

So? Now do you wanna mention your own stuff?
>.> *runs*

A piece of paper falls to the ground in his wake.

"Ohh? What's this? EU85 personnel listing?"
Quote:
Someone else helping would be useful Thanks for the info though Liingo-kun ^^

Yeah, I noticed ^^ It has become livelier though Since we have more people than when I left it has become better (perhaps with the exception of the most annoying guy on this thread. Some of you probably know to whom I'm referring -_-)
Always a pleasure to serve XD
Quote:
Don't worry I'll keep him alive. Actually I can understand too since he's studying biochem IIRC. Anyway I heard he just finished his Final Year Project and thesis, he should be preparing for his exams soon. But then unlike me he's not a last minute person, so I guess he's preparing before hand but still has time to write. Think he's already over the 25k mark for the next chapter. *sweatdrops*
He's what tripled? Quadrapled my overall word count now.... ORZ....

Quote:
Night shifts. Catering to US hours. So I finish around 6:45 am and reach home around 7am. And for some darn reason I'm wide awake and can't sleep! Grrrr...maybe I'll borrow Mayura from Lowe and ask her to KO me.
Talk about some sucky hours. So you'd be working from around Midnight then through the night.

@Lowe Domo Arigatou

@SaintX Did you get my pm about the chapters? Hope they helped
Old 2008-02-20, 00:02   Link #20160
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

song ATM: Kyz - Strobo Nights

Quote:
I thought you were a Sarawakian. Unless you're a Sabahan living in Sarawak, then that would clear my confusion.
Nope. I'm a Sabahan living in Sabah.

Quote:
Now that I think of it, why didn't Kha port her over?
Dunno. Why don't we go and ask him?

==========================

The end of all? Or the beginning of a new chapter? You decide.

TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
EPILOGUE

Spoiler for part 1:

Spoiler for part II:

Well, this is it. Now that Tears of Northern Wind has come to its end, I can now begin my OC rebuilding starting with some of the key characters for the upcoming stories (I'll use Kha's character rebuilding setup as basis).

And fret not, for there is always the DVD Special following. Guaranteed to contain less censorship and more fanservice.

*runs*
Closed Thread