AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chuunibyou

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-30, 17:57   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Chuunibyou - Requests for new threads

Since the Chuunibyou forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Chuunibyou thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:31   Link #2
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairin View Post
Since the Chuunibyou forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Chuunibyou thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
This isn't a request for a thread now, but would it be possible to have the new episode threads posted by 16:00 JST Mondays? That's when the preview video goes up for the next episode. I'd like to post the episode preview translations/production sketch translations in those threads instead of the general thread. It could focus discussion/speculation in the proper thread rather than a spoiler/speculation thread too. Thank you for considering this.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2012-10-31, 09:03   Link #3
Utsuro no Hako

How about "True Confessions of Chuunibyou" where people can talk about their own real life chuunibyou experiences.
Old 2012-10-31, 09:56   Link #4
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Do we need a thread to discuss all "Lite" episodes? Or do we discuss Lite 5 at Ep 4 thread?
Old 2012-10-31, 10:19   Link #5
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Do we need a thread to discuss all "Lite" episodes? Or do we discuss Lite 5 at Ep 4 thread?
I personally think the former is preferred, since Ep 4 discussion should be limited to Ep 4 only, right?
Old 2012-10-31, 10:45   Link #6
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite Web Episode Discussion thread created!
Old 2012-11-01, 02:29   Link #7
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
How about "True Confessions of Chuunibyou" where people can talk about their own real life chuunibyou experiences.
Second this. Come on people, fess up! I already did and will have more to share.

Edit: I suggest the title to be something like "Chuunibyou confession section" though.
Old 2012-11-01, 02:34   Link #8
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Second this. Come on people, fess up! I already did and will have more to share.

Edit: I suggest the title to be something like "Chuunibyou confession section" though.
Confessing on the Internet is like sowing seeds of future blackmail and "Why The Hell Was I That Stupid?!" moments.

Old 2012-11-01, 02:49   Link #9
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Confessing on the Internet is like sowing seeds of future blackmail and "Why The Hell Was I That Stupid?!" moments.

On the other hand, as long as you don't blow up your cover like Nibutani, it doesn't matter!

But on serious note, we're talking about "confession" here, so I would assume that you can enjoy talking about it if only you passed Yuuta and Nibutani's I-want-to-hit-my-old-self head-banging phase and look back at them as a truely fun time. Heck, like I said, I still secretly doing some of those!
Old 2012-11-04, 15:23   Link #10
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Can we get a spoilers/speculation (anime only) thread? The titles for episodes 6-8 were leaked and I think that would be an appropriate thread to put them in. It'd also allow for future speculation.

Old 2012-11-04, 15:44   Link #11
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Chuunibyou - Spoilers & Speculation (anime only) thread created!
Old 2012-11-06, 10:28   Link #12
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post

Ppl can't use whatever-you-confessed as Blackmail when it's already been publicized.
Old 2012-12-18, 10:49   Link #13
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Would it be possible to make a thread to discuss the DEPTH OF FIELD bonus footage? I think we'll have a few people wanting to talk about it having seen a few screencaps.

Old 2012-12-18, 14:11   Link #14
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I have no problem with that, just post an appropriate opening post here and I'll make the thread.
Old 2013-01-12, 05:02   Link #15
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Ppl can't use whatever-you-confessed as Blackmail when it's already been publicized.
And one still remains anon with it. I remembered doing half the stuff (without the complicated stuff).
Old 2013-06-18, 11:30   Link #16
bastek66

Maybe thread for OVA/Episode 13? Raws are out.
Old 2014-03-12, 17:50   Link #17
Pablete
Banned

Erm... episode 10 thread?
Old 2014-03-19, 19:58   Link #18
The Green One

Need Ren episode 11 thread.
Closed Thread