Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-19, 19:13   Link #1
chibiicewolf
Inactive Member

Why are Tokyo Mew Mew links inactive?

I was just wondering why the new Tokyo Mew Mew batches that were recently put up are now inactive. 14-19 is still up, but when i was finished downloading and uploading that one, and going to download 20-24 - but now it and 25-29 are inactive. Also, the dates listed next to them don't make any sense, as they were just recently put up but the dates are really old. I thought the date was supposed to be the date the torrent was listed on Animesuki.
Old 2003-11-19, 19:25   Link #2
warnold
nerfelwap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibiicewolf
I was just wondering why the new Tokyo Mew Mew batches that were recently put up are now inactive.
Because the links to those torrents have disapeared from the site where they were located. You'll have to ask the operator of that site why.

Quote:
Also, the dates listed next to them don't make any sense, as they were just recently put up but the dates are really old. I thought the date was supposed to be the date the torrent was listed on Animesuki.
Note that the column containing the date is labeled differently in different places. That's because we store 2 different dates for each torrent.
1) the date we 'Added' it to the database. This is the date on the top page.
2) The date the subtitle was 'Released' This is the date shown on the series page. (In the case of batches, it's the release date of the earliest subtitle in the batch)

I hope that this answers your questions.

--
-billy-
Old 2003-11-20, 04:28   Link #3
Akiace

Although the links are gone from the site, the trackers are still alive. In fact, I've just finished downloading the ep 20-24 batch and am currently downloading the 25-29 batch, though there're few seeds/leechers cos many people probably cannot access the trackers. That's because I had downloaded the torrent files to my HD when the links just came out, that's why I can connect to the tracker without using the links. So, that's one lesson for you...

But I think they will put the links back up again. Maybe there're some errors to 1 or 2 files which they want to replace, or maybe they want to re-batch the files again? I hope they will also put up episodes 3-13...
Closed Thread