AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-24, 05:55   Link #2761
vlade

@G147

but that already Rizevim's power so i think not
Old 2014-02-24, 05:57   Link #2762
jopjopjop

@G147 I don't see how that can be the opposite of [Reflect]? Can you explain more on that idea?

If Ddraig attacks Albion can [Reflect] making the attack go back to Ddraig or hit something else.
If Albion attacks Ddraig can target any location, including Albion's location, and all of Albion's attack, even the reflected ones, would be [Attracted] to that point. Making a stalemate between the two.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:03   Link #2763
Emwe

Let's do a little summary:

Ddraig's possible powers:
[Boost], [Transfer], [Regenerate], [Longinus Smasher]

If you think about that Boost, Transfer and Longinus Smasher will have a realy high energy consumption overall Ddraig might have a abnormal stamina/dragon power regeneration.

Albion:
[Divide], [Absorb], [Reflect], [Halfdimension/Compression Divider]

Looking at Divide and Reflect it looks like is more of a Counter-type who uses the enemy power to reduce them till he can successfully Compression Divider as a finisher.

This could also explain how they could fight endlessly against each other.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:08   Link #2764
vlade

@jopjopjop

i think what you said about [ Attrack ] is right then [ Absorb ]. Well we can see this power already in the both host is not. What i mean here is woman while issei are atrack with every woman around with him while Vali reflect every woman temptation he meet (Expect Ophis cause she is had no gender at first)
Old 2014-02-24, 06:12   Link #2765
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
@jopjopjop

i think what you said about [ Attrack ] is right then [ Absorb ]. Well we can see this power already in the both host is not. What i mean here is woman while issei are atrack with every woman around with him while Vali reflect every woman temptation he meet (Expect Ophis cause she is had no gender at first)
Oh God. That's a good point. Issei attracts, while Vali reflects women

@Emwe I kind of see that as going in Albion's favor if those are their skills. I can't quite explain.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:18   Link #2766
nacer666

Rias said her destruction star wich has attration properties is influenced by ise's sucked power so maybe he will unlock something similar.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:23   Link #2767
jopjopjop

@nacer666 I think the attraction part on Extinguished Star came from her sucking Issei's dragon power.

Akeno got the dragon part, while Rias got the sucking.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:25   Link #2768
Emwe

Ddraig need's something to keep fighting, if both kept fighting and Ddraig wouldnt have an abnormal high energy supply Albion could actually whittle him down because Albion would keep his fuel up by absorbing Ddraig's power.

Another point is that Vali has a far higher consumption than Ise, so he would get something to offset it.

But what do we know they might have even more hidden abilities.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:33   Link #2769
G147

@JopJopJop. There is no need for it to be the polar opposite of Reflect, just something that could fit well with Ddraig's abilities.

There are two ways of viewing Ddraig and Albion the polar opposite or the ability wise.

[Divide], [Steal] and [Reflect] are abilities that relate to halving, taking and using, he divides their power, steal it and when needed will reflect it.

[Boost] and [Transfer] are abilities relating to doubling and giving. He doubles his power and transfer it to someone or something.

Last edited by G147; 2014-02-24 at 06:43.
Old 2014-02-24, 06:43   Link #2770
Emwe

Another idea:

If we cut out [Regenerate] and replace it with the mentioned [Attract] than there is only one valid method for Ddraig to fight Albion's power and that is how Ise did it in his first fight against Vali: Overloading with Transfer/Boost combo.
Old 2014-02-24, 07:13   Link #2771
vlade

@emwe

agreed my friend in my opinion [ Regenerate ] is an ability that Ddraig and Albion alredy had, remember when Vali got some o Samael Curse and extracted by Sun Wukong at that time he is not complitly healed but he just need around a month to fully cured and attain EJOD at the same time. And for Issei i don't know about it cause whenever issei got injured so bad he got Asia treatment but he able survive his training with Tannin without Asia's Twilight Healing so this can considerable.

Last edited by vlade; 2014-02-24 at 07:23.
Old 2014-02-24, 07:32   Link #2772
n0m@n
C-Z

I realised I missed one word in the spoiler which lead to some confusion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
The name of the relic Holy Cross user (The Longinus, “Incinerate Anthem”) is Walburga.
Her nickname/alias is “Shien no Walburga” which can be translated to “Walburga of the Purple Flame”. She was mentioned as “Boss-lady Shien” in volume 14(Shien meaning Purple Flames). She’s one of the leaders of the Hexen Nacht.
She’s in her early twenties, but she wears Gothic Lolita clothing. And she’s a sadist who loves looking at people in pain. She was trying to destroy the new school build by Sitri and Bael, but Saji used his body to protect the school and later reached Balance Breaker because of it (and also due to Vritra who came back from convincing the past Hakuryuukou due to Ise’s Oppai Dragon thing).
Now fixed. Walburga is the name of the girl lol.
Old 2014-02-24, 07:36   Link #2773
aw454wtr

Does anyone know what ability regulus namea actually has, the only mention if it in vol 10 was that it protects against projectile attacks, but just that ability alone makes it look weaker than non-longinus sacred gears)
Old 2014-02-24, 07:46   Link #2774
vlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Does anyone know what ability regulus namea actually has, the only mention if it in vol 10 was that it protects against projectile attacks, but just that ability alone makes it look weaker than non-longinus sacred gears)
well if i am not wrong it can split the earth beneath him. (CMIIW)
Old 2014-02-24, 07:56   Link #2775
II Maestro

For the weilder of Holy Cross to be a sadist wonder what would happen if she meet S-Akeno & M-Barakiel.
Old 2014-02-24, 08:25   Link #2776
Emwe

Quote:
@emwe

agreed my friend in my opinion [ Regenerate ] is an ability that Ddraig and Albion alredy had, remember when Vali got some o Samael Curse and extracted by Sun Wukong at that time he is not complitly healed but he just need around a month to fully cured and attain EJOD at the same time. And for Issei i don't know about it cause whenever issei got injured so bad he got Asia treatment but he able survive his training with Tannin without Asia's Twilight Healing so this can considerable.
Vali negated the curse effect with his demonic power which most likely is mao-class or will soon be.

Quote:
well if i am not wrong it can split the earth beneath him. (CMIIW)
Maybe I'm missunderstanding you, but I think it actually means that it has the power to split the planet earth in half. (Most likely the reason why it is classified as longinus)
Old 2014-02-24, 08:41   Link #2777
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
For the weilder of Holy Cross to be a sadist wonder what would happen if she meet S-Akeno & M-Barakiel.
Yay! A Triple Threat Orgy!

"...all that is left for us is to fight to our hearts' content."
Old 2014-02-24, 08:44   Link #2778
jopjopjop

Quote:
Here's the abilities of Regulus Nemea

Quote:
If you master it, you can split the Earth in a single swing, and it can also transform into a huge lion. The “Regulus Nemea”! I remember it also had an ability to protect the possessor from projectile weapons.
Old 2014-02-24, 08:45   Link #2779
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Since the original longinus was an battle axe and sairaorg use it in another way(if im not wrong), he has to develop some new powers, mixing his martial art with magic or power from regulus (? )
Old 2014-02-24, 08:46   Link #2780
kikix

Quote:
What i mean here is woman while issei are atrack with every woman around with him while Vali reflect every woman temptation he meet (Expect Ophis cause she is had no gender at first)
Vali attracts women and strong opponents in the same manner than Issei does. The difference between them is their personality. Where Issei accepts the attracted women, Vali rejects them.

Kuroka went to Vali to bear his child before she went to Issei. But was rejected.

The power to attract women is part of them having immense power dwelling in them. It is unrelated to their abilities, per see. Issei's abnormal power to attract strong creatures (like Great Red) comes from Issei's nature. Even Ddraig is surprised at his "luck".
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life