AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-14, 09:20   Link #4861
Mirable
ミラベル

^Another powerful girl Lux has to court to gain connection for his secret plan to rule the world, her name is Sophis.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 09:31   Link #4862
Roxanne
メンバー

@Mirable she is in Lux's harem? : p
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 09:32   Link #4863
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And member of Seven Dragon Paladins. Forgot what country.

I'm on Volume 10 Chapter 3 right now. Lux is sharp where it counts like I thought, but he still couldn't see through Rosa being there and how the transaction actually happened under his nose without him noticing. Good job seeing through the trap, but I guess he doesn't get the whole cake. Yet.

Edit: One post late.

Edit2: What happened with Volume 10 Chapter 5 and the Epilogue? The links aren't working?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-02-14 at 20:21.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 21:59   Link #4864
n0m@n
C-Z

The new chapter for the manga is out. Though the next chapter will be the final huh.
So manga will only cover till end of v5.

http://www.ganganonline.com/viewer/p...UT0XXXC0450_72

Another example of manga adaptation of a LN series ending midway (well atleast it finished the whole first arc).
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 03:27   Link #4865
RDNexus

Either interest in a story dwindles or the need to promote another story arises.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 07:30   Link #4866
DanielSong39

'Tis a shame, I thought the manga adaptation was the best of them all.

But if the manga is no longer needed to promote the light novel it's the right business decision.

Hopefully it has an amusing ending!
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 03:16   Link #4867
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And member of Seven Dragon Paladins. Forgot what country.

I'm on Volume 10 Chapter 3 right now. Lux is sharp where it counts like I thought, but he still couldn't see through Rosa being there and how the transaction actually happened under his nose without him noticing. Good job seeing through the trap, but I guess he doesn't get the whole cake. Yet.

Edit: One post late.

Edit2: What happened with Volume 10 Chapter 5 and the Epilogue? The links aren't working?
V10c5 and Epilogue are still being worked on.
Old 2018-02-18, 09:16   Link #4868
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Bakapervert told me that on his blog. Thanks either way, though.
Old 2018-02-22, 22:15   Link #4869
DanielSong39

After reading Volume 10...

It goes to show, it's not the quality of the girl that matters the most, it's the relationship. Lux is definitely attracted to all the girls but with Phi-chan it's just different. I also think he has the second best compatibility with Celestia based on what I've seen. In terms of quality I would rate Celestia number one.

The occasional sweet moments with Airi are also great, too bad they are so few and far between - and get cut off prematurely when they do happen.

Magialca throws her hat into the ring and she belongs in the secondary harem for sure. Poor Lux; the number has to be well into double digits by now.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 06:16   Link #4870
tuckersister

I wonder where's Kuroka currently in the LN? Maybe she's helping Lux with the other girls (in her own way) and still sexual harasses him.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-23, 06:27   Link #4871
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah magialca, that old hag surely should be in secondary harem, someone like relie is needed to guard that woman, if not, she would suck him dry. lol
Old 2018-02-25, 07:12   Link #4872
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I got done reading Volume 10 yesterday.

Man, it was one curveball after another with the Heiburg part. I really wasn't expecting Calensia to be the one manipulating Rosa. And it sounds like there's someone above even Calensia who was manipulating her.

One of the Triad said that Dist gave the order to not let Lux use Bahamut for a while. How does he know about Bahamut? Shouldn't it be a secret still?

What's the deal with Coral/Aeril right now? I'm confused by her actions and thoughts as Aeril in the chapter where she's with Mishis, Fugil and Listelka in this Volume since they're so different from when she's acting as Coral. And what does she mean by the part about Singlen's manipulation of Lux? Is she thinking that Singlen succeeded in manipulating him even though earlier it seemed like he wouldn't be able to, or is she thinking Lux is on Singlen's side?

Speaking of the Lords, it seems like they're already showing their true colors. Aeril isn't a problem, but what we saw of Listelka here really goes to show that she's the most evil one. She really doesn't seem to be up to any good.

Anyway, yeah, speaking of the harem, I agree with DanielSong about Phi. Magialca really does need someone to manage her.

@tuckersister: It's not "Kuroka", it's "Yoruka". Kuroka is the kinky, black-haired nekomata in DxD. Anyway, to answer your question: she's acting as Lux's tool and tries to help him in her own way by taking out whoever is a threat to him. Now, she's going to try and take out Singlen because she noticed that he could be a huge threat to her Aruji-sama. And yeah, like you said, she'll also try to sexually harass Lux when she gets the chance. But she also thinks that the girls in the harem should each get the chance to have his kid.

In Volume 11, Yoruka falls for Lux and even kisses him (for real this time). Wait for it. It's after the Yoruka vs. Singlen fight, apparently.
Old 2018-02-25, 09:02   Link #4873
bakapervert
A pervert

^About Dist, a little part of the new kingdom's bigwig know about the Black Hero's secret, I guess he is one of them.

And about Singlen's manipulation, although Lux has refused all of Singlen's invitation, Singlen can still manipulate him by giving hint, pointing him to an enemy, or whatever. That's what it mean.
Old 2018-02-25, 09:43   Link #4874
tuckersister

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post

@tuckersister: It's not "Kuroka", it's "Yoruka". Kuroka is the kinky, black-haired nekomata in DxD. Anyway, to answer your question: she's acting as Lux's tool and tries to help him in her own way by taking out whoever is a threat to him. Now, she's going to try and take out Singlen because she noticed that he could be a huge threat to her Aruji-sama. And yeah, like you said, she'll also try to sexually harass Lux when she gets the chance. But she also thinks that the girls in the harem should each get the chance to have his kid.

In Volume 11, Yoruka falls for Lux and even kisses him (for real this time). Wait for it. It's after the Yoruka vs. Singlen fight, apparently.
Yeah sry it's been awhile. Appreciate for correcting me. I feel bad for forgetting her name since SHE IS my favorite other than Krulcifer. Out of all the girls, Yoruka will ALWAYS be closest to Lux.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-25, 09:46   Link #4875
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, Phi is closest. Ever since they were kids. Everyone else comes after that. I think Celis also really close to him.

@bakapervert: Yeah, if Dist is one of the bigwigs who know about it, that would explain it. But in that case, why doesn't Dist, along with the others who know the truth, help him change the New Kingdom for the better? Would there be problems with that?

And yeah, I guess you're right about Singlen's manipulation.
Old 2018-02-25, 11:05   Link #4876
Mirable
ミラベル

Singlen, despite all of his manipulation, he's lonely person.

Said by Phi who was really good at seeing through people’s true nature.
Old 2018-02-25, 11:55   Link #4877
DragonOsman
Dragon King

When did she say that? But yeah, if she said it, it must be true.
Old 2018-02-26, 01:54   Link #4878
LeftSeven
2D artist

so, singlen just need lux's attention.
notice me kouhai, notice me kouhai..why did he just say it then

his death was such a loss, i thought he would be redeemed but not.
Old 2018-02-26, 02:20   Link #4879
Mirable
ミラベル

^He's not dead..

Where did that come from?
Old 2018-02-26, 04:17   Link #4880
LeftSeven
2D artist

oh he's still alive?,
after got beaten by lux, i thought it's mean he's dead.
maybe i'm mistaken the spoiler, duh

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere