AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-03-11, 06:10   Link #61
vic-vic

heavy Object x A;dnoah Zero cross... I like the idea very much

Hmm, how about the idea of UEF creating a new veaponry against Martians invasion. Using the aldnoah technology their scientists managed to reverse-engineer, Earth Federation creates a powerfull new war machines - an Objects.
Old 2015-03-11, 08:43   Link #62
azurestratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
heavy Object x A;dnoah Zero cross... I like the idea very much

Hmm, how about the idea of UEF creating a new veaponry against Martians invasion. Using the aldnoah technology their scientists managed to reverse-engineer, Earth Federation creates a powerfull new war machines - an Objects.
My wish came true, JC is going to make Heavy Object anime: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuuKTwwiPd4

Technically heavy objects are uber versions of Martian Kats.

I mean, almost all Heavy Object have multiple lasers that stick out of them like needles and we know how OP lasers are;

That's not forgetting the multiple main weapons; ion plasma, railgun, and bigger lasers.
This thing will make Freedom Gundam just drool at the amount of beamspams it can make.
Old 2015-03-11, 09:16   Link #63
John117xCortana

Anyone thinks Inaho ending up in Gundam 00 is a good idea?
Old 2015-03-11, 10:13   Link #64
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
That ought to be a sight to see.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2015-03-12, 08:54   Link #65
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
That ought to be a sight to see.
Yeah. He's gonna have a field day going up against Celestial Being.

How would Inaho fare against Sumeragi?
Old 2015-03-17, 03:47   Link #66
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

It'll be fun to see who's the smartest.

Although I do want to see crossed over with Assassin's Creed. Huge potential there.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2015-03-25, 06:14   Link #67
Queen of Corners

I'm all for the Gundam 00 idea. Although that made me wonder if bumping the Aldnoah timeline to 2307 AD would be a good idea. It'd be a lot easier to take the Vers/Earth conflict seriously if it had been 300 years in the making, instead of, you know, barely 30.
Old 2015-03-25, 09:58   Link #68
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Corners View Post
I'm all for the Gundam 00 idea. Although that made me wonder if bumping the Aldnoah timeline to 2307 AD would be a good idea. It'd be a lot easier to take the Vers/Earth conflict seriously if it had been 300 years in the making, instead of, you know, barely 30.
Doesn't need to be a fusion. It can be a direct crossover with a UFE occupied Vers Mars getting ISOTed and replace 00 Mars.

Had another idea. Does anyone here think that Inaho would fit well in Muv Luv?
Old 2015-03-25, 10:28   Link #69
Queen of Corners

Crossover could work, too. Though honestly, Aldnoah and GN particles are already hax enough. Replacing AZ Mars with 00 Mars would be stretching my SOD too much, no matter which one is used.

Still, I'd love to see Ptolemy vs. Deucalion in some form.
Old 2015-03-26, 08:27   Link #70
John117xCortana

You misunderstand me. I said replace 00 Mars with AZ Mars. Not the other way around.

That would be an interesting fight. I'm more interested in seeing how Inaho deals with the Gundams.
Old 2015-03-27, 00:54   Link #71
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
You misunderstand me. I said replace 00 Mars with AZ Mars. Not the other way around.

That would be an interesting fight. I'm more interested in seeing how Inaho deals with the Gundams.
Epic curbstomp?

How about CB in Aldnoah.Zero continuity?
Old 2015-03-27, 04:49   Link #72
Queen of Corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
How about CB in Aldnoah.Zero continuity?
Now that'd be a sight to see. CB being CB, they'd probably shock both sides with their highly advanced tech. But it wouldn't be nearly as much of a curbstomp given how some of the Vers Kats work.

Heck, the idea is even justified, given the fossil fuel crisis and I doubt Vers would be willing to share their Aldnoah tech.
Old 2015-03-27, 12:15   Link #73
AverageFan

So for the Gundam 00 and Aldnoah crossover, how would the history work. Would earth find a hypers space gate in the 2270s and Vers would be founded a few years later. Or would a colonization time team/settlement find the Aldnoah technology and built Vers away from the the eyes of earth while earth dealt with the energy crisis. Or would it be that Vers already exist for 300 years

For Vers to deal with the gundams and other mechs. Their own Kats would have to be upgraded with more rounded and diverse weapons and abilities. Or just have to make each unit space able.
Old 2015-03-27, 15:06   Link #74
Queen of Corners

Hmm... I'd go for the option where Vers exists for 300 years. The hypergate is discovered in 1972, but everything else happens much slower, mainly colonization of Mars. It would take at least ten years to make Mars even remotely possible place to live on even with Aldnoah tech. They still lack food and water and need help from Earth for that so it isn't until at least early 2020s that Vers attempts to establish itself as a self-sufficient empire and even then it's not really working out. Hate for Earth is slowly ingrained into the nation but the leadership is sensible enough to know that war is not the solution.

Because of all that, the moon is still in one piece and because of the hypergate it becomes something like trade center between the planets.

Then there's the fact that Earth is running out of fossil fuels so they need alternative power sources. Vers is refusing to share their tech which results in Earth refusing to send food supplies. Of the three blocs-to-be, only say, HRL (doesn't really matter which), is still sending food supplies on the basis that Vers aids them in construction of their Orbital Elevator, making the whole project a lot less expensive for HRL, which creates even more tension between the blocs themselves. There's also an agreement between HRL and Vers in which, in case a war breaks out, Vers will not attack the elevators.

Aeolia still puts his plans in motion long before that, Middle East crisis still happens and Solar Wars (I think that was the name--correct me if I'm wrong) still happen. Which means no UFE, no Heaven's Fall and no Kats... or Kats could be used as training suits. And CB's debut still takes the world by storm.

The real question is what to do with the cast. Keep the AZ cast despite the 300 year jump or what?
Old 2015-03-29, 18:50   Link #75
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

A note on 119's Fanfics:

In addition to the currently on hiatus "Operation Knightfall" (infiltration of a Landing Castle using wingsuits), I also have two other fic ideas, both "one shots" of the downfall of a Vers Kataphrakt:

"In HARM's Way": In far north-eastern Canada, one of the last bastions of Terran resistance in North America, a Canadian F-22 pilot out of UFE base Goose Bay, the son of an bush pilot and an Inuit mother, managed to bring down the Vers airborne fortress Cydonia using LASER-transmitted intel gathered from Inaho Kaizuka's victories... as well a normally air-to-ground anti-radiation missile.

"....The Harder They Fall" :
On one side is the gigantic Martian Kataphrakt Olympus armed with cutting-edge Aldnoah-powered weaponry. On the other is an UFE soldier in the ruins of Lagos armed with an ex-Soviet RPG first designed in the 1960s... But don't go placing you're bets just yet...

"Hayha's Protegee"
A new invader sets foot in the woods and lakes of Finland... and like the Russians before them, Vers infantry fall one by one to a White Death. Of course, a bolt-action sniper rifle is nothing against a Martian Kataphrakt. But no man can stay inside a Kataphrakt forever....
Old 2015-03-29, 19:29   Link #76
The 48th Ronin

I'm thinking of having the show set up in early 20th century in an alternate Earth.
Old 2015-03-31, 02:16   Link #77
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

I guess they call these fanfic ideas "plot bunnies", because they literally reproduce like rabbits! At least in my mind they do.

Since finishing Aldnoah, I have come up with an idea for a fan-sequel where a terrorist group rogue Vers count gains a considerable following from elements of Vers society that hold a lingering grudge against Earth. Essentially he launches a rebellion against Asseylum and Klancain after branding them traitors to Vers for giving Aldnoah technology to Earth.

Also, an alternate, "darker and edgier" ending to the series, more in fitting with the "Game of Vers" tone that was present through second season.

Finally, a parody crack fic idea I had since last season has a gained a new dimension to it, namely that Klancain is now in on the crackiness:

The war is over, Asseylum and Klancain have taken over as rulers of Vers. Aldnoah activation factors being modified to allow of the use by any human has led to a wave of democratic reforms in the Vers Empire. On the terms of a treaty with the UFE, Slaine Troyard has been extradited to Vers, at which point he was prompt pardoned by the empress. Commercial space lines now regularly fly between Earth and Vers. On board one of these flights is a UFE officer on leave, on the way to visit an old friend. Times are good.... but no one will expect what is coming next. Oh no, it's not anything that disturb this newfound peace, just come as a bit of a shock to three men who were through a twist of fate all became close to the Empress of Vers...

What is it you ask?
Spoiler for Asseylum gets either her best or worst idea ever:
Old 2015-03-31, 02:28   Link #78
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
I guess they call these fanfic ideas "plot bunnies", because they literally reproduce like rabbits! At least in my mind they do.

Since finishing Aldnoah, I have come up with an idea for a fan-sequel where a terrorist group rogue Vers count gains a considerable following from elements of Vers society that hold a lingering grudge against Earth. Essentially he launches a rebellion against Asseylum and Klancain after branding them traitors to Vers for giving Aldnoah technology to Earth.

Also, an alternate, "darker and edgier" ending to the series, more in fitting with the "Game of Vers" tone that was present through second season.

Finally, a parody crack fic idea I had since last season has a gained a new dimension to it, namely that Klancain is now in on the crackiness:

The war is over, Asseylum and Klancain have taken over as rulers of Vers. Aldnoah activation factors being modified to allow of the use by any human has led to a wave of democratic reforms in the Vers Empire. On the terms of a treaty with the UFE, Slaine Troyard has been extradited to Vers, at which point he was prompt pardoned by the empress. Commercial space lines now regularly fly between Earth and Vers. On board one of these flights is a UFE officer on leave, on the way to visit an old friend. Times are good.... but no one will expect what is coming next. Oh no, it's not anything that disturb this newfound peace, just come as a bit of a shock to three men who were through a twist of fate all became close to the Empress of Vers...

What is it you ask?
Spoiler for Asseylum gets either her best or worst idea ever:
Interesting ideas.

But how about to replace the rogue Vers-aristocrats with ancient enemies of the Aldnoah-creators, who turn their attention toward Sol, once they detected a massive energy wave released by the explosion of the Hyper Gates. And now, after taking 20 years to prepare their invasion, they come with a very sinister intentions.

And about crack idea...

Spoiler for How about to...:
Old 2015-04-01, 08:11   Link #79
John117xCortana

Instead of transporting and repalcing 00 Mars with AZ Mars how about something smaller?

The ending of AZ gave me another idea instead. With the Aldnoah tech being sold/shared with the UFE it opens another possibility. Theres still a lot we don't know about Aldnoah and what we do know about it gave us the impression that it's capable of a lot of things. So how about them doing an experiment that opens a portal into the 00 verse?
Old 2015-04-02, 20:31   Link #80
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

I love the idea of Vers forces fighting in the Northern European winter.

Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction