AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-25, 00:25   Link #21
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
From 2ch:

Kusunoki - Koshimizu Ami
Jun - Toyosaki Aki
We already know these ones from season 1, though,
Haqua - Hayami Saori
Chihiro - Asumi Kana
Oh my God! Ami!!!!!

And Jun played by Aki!? I wonder if she can play an adult teacher well since the last adult she played was Satsuki from "Maid sama!".
Old 2011-02-25, 01:12   Link #22
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Oh my God! Ami!!!!!

And Jun played by Aki!? I wonder if she can play an adult teacher well since the last adult she played was Satsuki from "Maid sama!".
Quote:
Mamiko Noto, Hitomi Nabatame, and Yui Horie have all jokingly made the comparison that the animal Ami most resembled was a mouse during their time spent recording for School Rumble.
Since Aki Toyosaki is back as a teacher I wonder if she will affectionately address Ayumi as "Ayunyan".

And Ayumi is voiced by a kitty, and Kusunoki's VA is a mouse so.....

SEIYUU YURI ACTION PLE- *is shot*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-02-26, 20:52   Link #23
D-Gold
Aurum

Spoiler for mention of character not shown in anime yet:
Old 2011-02-26, 21:22   Link #24
Seihai
スマイリウム

To not phrase it spoilerish, I doubt that 12 episodes can cover more than 5 girls at a time. Compare the amount of chapters for the following to be introduced characters, and the ones in season one. You can see that it's just not likely.
Old 2011-02-27, 00:29   Link #25
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Gold View Post
Spoiler for mention of character not shown in anime yet:
Spoiler for spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-02-28, 07:15   Link #26
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Who the wait and the what now Toyosaki Aki as Jun?

Well whatever Horo/Holo is in here and that's good enough for me.
Old 2011-03-01, 18:34   Link #27
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

http://kaminomi.jp/kanon/index.html#radio

There seems to be an event involving "Kanon" on Thursday 8:00pm Japanese time. It's on ustream so us in the west can watch it too. Check your timezones and watch it.
Old 2011-03-01, 20:18   Link #28
NecocYaotl

Beside Toyama Nao performing in the event, it's also said that the special guest is a seiyu for a pink-haired character who also born at March, 3 (Shizuka Ito?).

進撃の巨人
Old 2011-03-02, 00:31   Link #29
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Beside Toyama Nao performing in the event, it's also said that the special guest is a seiyu for a pink-haired character who also born at March, 3 (Shizuka Ito?).
She is going to get yuri-ed. Shizuka Ito is known to be somewhat a "lesbian" IRL.

Old 2011-03-03, 06:48   Link #30
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
http://kaminomi.jp/kanon/index.html#radio

There seems to be an event involving "Kanon" on Thursday 8:00pm Japanese time. It's on ustream so us in the west can watch it too. Check your timezones and watch it.
Just so everybody knows, the "event" (just a radio interview I think) started around 50minutes ago as of this posting.

I'm not going to lie, the fact that they are promoting the hell out of Nao is actually really surprising. I mean I realize that her character becomes important later on but that doesn't happen until like...season 6. <--and that assuming they make it that far.

Last edited by omimon; 2011-03-03 at 07:20.
Old 2011-04-14, 03:28   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

woohooo.... I must admit that they choose a lot of best seiyuu in this anime

I always predict that Jun Fukuyama will be Keima but looks like Hiro Shimono is also matched
Elsie's seiyuu is perfect
Kanon's seiyuu has a very good debut in this anime... love her voice
I also hope that Rie will be Mio but Aoi Yuki stole many attentions in this year to prove her quality (Victorique, Madoka, Mio)

Kasuga's seiyuu = Holo's seiyuu ?????? I don't recognize it at all but Kasuga's seiyuu is perfect !!!!
Old 2011-04-20, 20:51   Link #32
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Kasuga's seiyuu = Holo's seiyuu ?????? I don't recognize it at all but Kasuga's seiyuu is perfect !!!!
Yup it's Ami Koshimizu, though her voice was more close to the one she used for Himari, or Kallen.
MAL
Old 2011-04-20, 21:51   Link #33
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Perhaps fitting or ironically, Shimono Hiro is also playing a 30 yo virgin in 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku this season.
Old 2011-05-07, 09:00   Link #34
matteas
Member Member

Am I the only one who thinks that Saorin isn't really the best fit for Haqua? I'd prefer someone like Saitou Chiwa, Itou Shizuka or Tomatsu Haruka.
Old 2011-05-07, 13:18   Link #35
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteas View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that Saorin isn't really the best fit for Haqua? I'd prefer someone like Saitou Chiwa, Itou Shizuka or Tomatsu Haruka.
I could see Shizuka doing a bit better job than her[given how well she's handled Ookami-san and Kanzaki], but I think she's doing a great job of Haqua so far.
MAL
Old 2011-05-08, 03:48   Link #36
matteas
Member Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I could see Shizuka doing a bit better job than her[given how well she's handled Ookami-san and Kanzaki], but I think she's doing a great job of Haqua so far.
I expected Haqua's voice to be a bit less sweet than this. That's the only problem I have with it. Apart from that, I like her performance on the whole.
Old 2011-05-08, 07:44   Link #37
Seihai
スマイリウム

As for Haqua, I also expected to hear a less soft voice with more sharpness because she can be rather aggressive (towards Keima).
Old 2011-05-09, 08:09   Link #38
coderlan
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteas View Post
I agree that somewhat is off with Haqua's personality with her VA.

Although I don't know the 3 in your list, I did like Itou Shizuka's voice much.
Old 2011-05-10, 09:06   Link #39
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
woohooo.... I must admit that they choose a lot of best seiyuu in this anime

I always predict that Jun Fukuyama will be Keima but looks like Hiro Shimono is also matched
Elsie's seiyuu is perfect
Kanon's seiyuu has a very good debut in this anime... love her voice
I also hope that Rie will be Mio but Aoi Yuki stole many attentions in this year to prove her quality (Victorique, Madoka, Mio)

With so much people clamoring for Jun Fukuyama to voice Keima, I found out after watching the anime that Jun's voice might be too deep and serious to be Keima, but then, I probably heard less Lelouch and and more Kei Takishima to say so.

I liked Hiro Shimono back in Special A as Tadashi and in Baka Test as Akihisa, but what I like about him here is that he was able to do an eccentric character type very well, and he added a comedic effect to the otherwise cold-blood effect that Jun could have brought out for Keima. But then again, there's a Kei reference to that explanation.
Old 2012-11-26, 10:59   Link #40
Seihai
スマイリウム

Happy birthday, Kanae Itou! <3 It's a bit late considering the JP timezone but whatever!
Images
crossover repost
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?