AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-29, 01:36   Link #52601
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Who's the admiral though

No.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 01:38   Link #52602
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Who's the admiral though
"I've decided!" The strange girl declared with a twirl then pointed at Ichika's direction.

"I'll be the one to capture your heart!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post

No.
(hides in cover from tracer fire)

Think about it! A perfect chance for some British warfare!
Old 2014-04-29, 01:43   Link #52603
demino_hellsin
That one guy

DID SOMEBODY SAY BRITISH!?

Cecilia: Watakushiwa Eleeto-desu-yo!

Fires Starlight Mk.III beam sniper rifle...

Kongou: Baaaniiingguuuuu raaaaaabu!

Fires 35.6cm Twin Mount Guns...
Old 2014-04-29, 01:46   Link #52604
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

You know, I wonder if both of them are terrible cooks........
Old 2014-04-29, 01:56   Link #52605
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Considering I've never read about Kongou's cooking... I'd say yes?
Old 2014-04-29, 06:09   Link #52606
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
PSP Vita [Kantai Collection x The Infinite Stratos] special event!
~~~~~~
- ...what.

...I thought I had crazy fic ideas but that was way out from left field. Really!
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 06:42   Link #52607
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

.. IS Academy in Minecraft?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 06:57   Link #52608
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Excellent. We succeeded in breaking the thread again.
Old 2014-04-29, 07:13   Link #52609
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I don't even want to know what happened if Moderator kick the door and began their genocidal justice... keep random one liner to minimum, guys!

Mirrorverse 08 finished, proceed with 09 ho!
Old 2014-04-29, 07:39   Link #52610
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Madourin "Suzaku" Suzuka
- Aged 15
- known as one of the 4 Sacred Beasts along with 3 other girls in her school.
- Is known for her hair of rich velvet red and her large bust and hips despite being slender.
- Despite being physically attractive, she acts like a brash brute.
- She is actually very feminine and only acts the way she does in order to turn guys off.
- Extremely conscious of her body. She's aware that her proportions are actually quite disgusting to look at but has had experienced unwanted sexual advances from perverts.
- She is a 4th dan karate practitioner, 2nd dan judo practitioner and 2nd dan aikido practitioner. Earning her another nickname "Close Quarters Queen" or "Close Combat Queen".
- She looks up to her Senpai Tatsuma "Seiryu" Seika, a 3rd year and another one of the 4 Sacred beasts, who passed down the student council presidency to Suzuka after transferring out.
- has considered plastic surgery to lessen her proportions but has never had the courage to do it.
- Has self-esteem issues.
Old 2014-04-29, 08:14   Link #52611
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Is it weird if I suddenly has the urge to change the names of every fics of my into German?
Old 2014-04-29, 08:18   Link #52612
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Die Infinit Stratos: Schwarzehase and Die Infinit Stratos: Soror un Blut?

That's about the only 2 fics I have that would work.
Old 2014-04-29, 08:49   Link #52613
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Particularly quoting Nietzsche...

Now I really, really want to make a crossover with Blazblue...
Old 2014-04-29, 09:00   Link #52614
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You always wanted to make crossover for everything
Old 2014-04-29, 09:39   Link #52615
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

You know, while it is true that every writer could only has one or two masterpiece, a great one would make a great deal of works through his life (e.g Dumas pere wrote 400+ novels). So, the conclusion is certainly.

Quote:
"You come here early."

"So do you, nee-chan."

The two Orimura take a next few minutes staring onto the stone tablet. So much complex, entangled emotions could be observed through out their look.

"I still can't figure it out which flower would suit him, unlike the girls down there." Madoka is the first to break the silence.

"Heh... Buying flowers for the ones whom you killed." Sour sacarsm flows with her words. Chifuyu has became older, much older since that day. However, in this half-day, half-night, she is still the old mighty Brundhild.

"Nee-chan, you know that I am still being tormented by it today." Madoka has also grown up by a few. Now, she is the carbon-copy of Chifuyu when she had just won the first Mondo Grosso. Almost similar, except the only dim-lighted eyes.

... That is right. Chifuyu fought for the others, for little Ichika. And Madoka, she fights for herself.

"Yeah, I know. U.N undercover job is not exactly the most comfortable thing."

"... I must go. Take care of his grave for me, Nee-chan."

"Wait! I haven't ask you this question: How did you changed so much?"

"I don't know... I murdered his friends, to make him suffered my pain. Jealous, I guess... But then, on that day, he changed me. If I want to be human, I must try my best. And I'm still trying."

Madoka lifts up her hair, revealing a patch of white. As the sun has rised up a bit more, we could see some wrinkles on her face.

"Good bye, nee-chan."

"Take care of yourself." Chifuyu watches her little sister flies away with a pair of white wings.

"You truly is the most humanly of the Orimura... Ichika."

The red fireball finally gets pass the horizon, shines is glorius, unstained golden rays upon everything. It's a new day.

... And the stone monolith, this is what it says:

"Ichika Orimura"

"Remember who you are"
Old 2014-04-29, 11:42   Link #52616
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm to remake Ichika into someone who believes in the sword and fate. Where logic loses meaning and all he knows is that the world is moving for him to take the next step on a set path. The only choice he only ever had to make was to stop walking it.
Old 2014-04-29, 11:55   Link #52617
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Spoiler:

Damn, I'm really rusty at writings.

R&R please. Thank you very much.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 22:21   Link #52618
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
"So naive... Someday, that will get you killed."

"Let me... Go!" Madoka face is getting paler and paler.

"Tch..." Ichika increase the press on to her neck. "Dear sister, you don't have to make this reunion such a pain in the ass... I'm disapointed. Is this the extend of your ability? Maybe I should just kill you on spot... On the second thought, I know the thing to make this more enjoyable."

The madman's monologue finally come to an end, as he throws Madoka to the ground before rear up onto her again, like a hungry beast...
You guys could guess the rest coming from my rotten mind.
Old 2014-04-29, 22:56   Link #52619
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

You know, I really wondered about what a Crossover of influences from Infinite Stratos x Gundam x iM@S x Love Live! x Marvel universe x Kamen Rider x Super Sentai x KanColle x Arpeggio of Blue Steel x Toaru x MechWarrior x Hyakka Rouran x Kung Fu Cooking Boy x K-on! would look like-

*looks at fic*

...NEVER MIND

Edit: oh god it just mushroomed another tumor.
Old 2014-04-30, 03:32   Link #52620
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Typing, typing, all you can hear is typing. In this place where no light reaches, an eerie glow radiates from the center. They come from no particular source, almost as if these lights are their own source. A woman stands before them, illuminated by the floating windows of light. Her fingers fly across them as her fingers lightly touch at speeds the eye cannot follow. Only the sounding of beeps gives an indication of how fast she's working, but that in itself is pointless. The sounds of each individual key blur together at frightening speeds that a stead tone is made rather than a cacophony or staccato.

"It's almost complete.", she smiles to herself. A redundant description, as this person never seems to stop smiling. "The Black Knight is almost finished. Thanks to Ku-chan for retrieving Kurezakura, the combat data there can be extracted and placed in Kurokishi. Kishishishishi.", the woman laughs, then stops abruptly. Her smile turns into a frown. "That laugh doesn't sound too nice. Let's try again. Ahahahaha!", this time her laughter is louder, stronger, more jovial, and eerie. "Yes, yes. That fits me much better.". The woman focus on her work again. "However, what is the point of a black knight if there is no white knight to defeat them?", she muses in amusement. The woman's fingers stop for a moment and the screen opens up to the personal file of her dearest friend. "Ah, Chi-chan.", the woman reaches out and strokes the holographic image of the raven-haired woman. "If only you hadn't quit.", she whispers fondly, wistfully, angrily, hatefully. The woman moves her fingers once more. The image is replaced by quickly moving bits of data. The image once more stops and so does the woman. Now on the screen was the picture of a young man with hair as dark as the woman before. "If you won't be my knight Chifu-chan... then Ik-kun will be fine. He will inherit your role. One.", she pressed down a button. The image of a white machine showed up. "Step.", she pressed another button and this time the image became that of a white sword. "At.", another button and a moving image of a transforming gauntlet claw appeared. "A.", another button and video records of a white machine in combat began to play. "Time.", she pressed the last button with finality, closing that particular file. On the file read a name with two words: Byakushiki Setsura.

The woman begins typing again. She brings up varying windows, varying holographic screens change, light up and close once more. A hulking metal machine, a red machine with a girl piloting it, a silver machine with wings of light. "Grow stronger Ik-kun. There is no shortage of prey for you.", the smile this time is almost predatory. The image of the girl in the red machine shows up once again. The woman is fairly surprised that the red machine was capable of transferring energy to the white machine known as Byakushiki. "Houki-chan sure is amazing. But I'd expect no less from my younger sister.", she taps the button twice and the image is replaced by bars and graphs. Both the red machine and the white machine are side by side. "But that's not what Akatsubaki was meant to be used for.". The woman continued typing as she went to the recordings where those two were active in the same battlefield. "A machine that negates all energy and a machine that can create an unlimited amount of energy. Isn't it obvious that these two are opposing forces that must collide?". She closes everything and freely falls on her back, onto the stone floor with nary an injury nor care for the ache and sting at the back of her head. The woman's heartbeat hastens and her blood feels like it would soar. Adrenaline and endorphins flood her system as her instincts heighten. "Houki-chan. You are my priestess. My pretty little priestess. Beautiful as a flower and as sickening as blood. Please be a good child and be my sacrifice. Fight with Ichika because of those girls and die in your misunderstood rage. Become the cornerstone of my white knight."

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest