AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-03-13, 10:59   Link #29261
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Or you just buy MS's you like and ignore that OCD of having them all.

I currently have a MG Hi-Nu sparring with an MG Freedom and I care nothing about it not making sense.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 11:05   Link #29262
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
Or you just buy MS's you like and ignore that OCD of having them all.

I currently have a MG Hi-Nu sparring with an MG Freedom and I care nothing about it not making sense.
It is a little OCD. I know. It's just how I buy.
Old 2013-03-13, 14:04   Link #29263
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
It is a little OCD. I know. It's just how I buy.
Nothing wrong with that... But being a broken record, constantly asking people for their opinion, when you are so clearly set in your ways. That doesn't make much sense to anyone.

Back on topic:

Just finished building HG Unicorn, Delta Plus, Sinanju, Rezel B unit. Man I'm impressed with the current generation of high grades. They are superb! That being said, after building the Rezel. I do wonder about the up and coming MG of that. It's awesome it gets the MG treatment, but it's going to be super back heavy.
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 14:33   Link #29264
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
Nothing wrong with that... But being a broken record, constantly asking people for their opinion, when you are so clearly set in your ways. That doesn't make much sense to anyone.

Back on topic:

Just finished building HG Unicorn, Delta Plus, Sinanju, Rezel B unit. Man I'm impressed with the current generation of high grades. They are superb! That being said, after building the Rezel. I do wonder about the up and coming MG of that. It's awesome it gets the MG treatment, but it's going to be super back heavy.
I'm set on the way I buy things and do a lot of things, but I'm not set on decisions. =)

I'm a bit free towards other people's opinions which is why I ask here and elsewhere (not only the usual places you see me post but I also have a private IRC channel and a private online forum where I have people replying back to similar style inquiries as well as replies to discussion question of the day).
Old 2013-03-13, 15:42   Link #29265
helois

Quote:
I'm on a fence right now..

I'm thinking if I get the MG Aegis, then most likely I will get all the Kira, Athrun, and Shinn MG's from Seed and Seed Destiny.

Or, should I just not get any and instead focus on the MG Wing line of kits, possible more 00 MG's, and Age MG's...?
there is no rule to buy all ms piloted by only one person..

i buyed Strike Noir beacause i like the model,not only beacause i want al Svan's ms..

then i buyed Avalanche,beacause is better than normal,Wing Zero Custom,for the wings(kinda hate Hero), then Blue Frame for the blue ( ) and that sword, Crossbone full cloth beacause the huge choice of weapons and a dammit pirate gundam,lastly i buyed the Infinite Justice(that is perfect,imho without any sort of 2.0 ) for the color and the well done backpack..

beacause of i like transforming gundam in a future with money i'll buy Aegis,favourite transforming gundam and i't a claw, Banshee beacause it's black,and it have a claw ( ), and perhaps Sinanju ( ka, i don't like at all the all white Stein )..

or a bounch of HGUC and start to make stop motion and little diorama about a story i've imagined so far..

Last edited by helois; 2013-03-13 at 15:45. Reason: i write it without control, sorry for bad english..
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 18:17   Link #29266
Skye629

Quote:
Yea. But I'm saying is if Bandai does remaster the ZGMF line of Gundams so:

- ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam
- ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam
- ZGMF-X23S Saviour Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X56S/γ Blast Impulse Gundam
- ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

Then they could subsequently remold a few parts here and there to create things like the Savior Gundam. I know that the Savior Gundam transforms but they could take what they did and learned with the MG Aegis, and implement it there.

But to be quite honest, the least I want Bandai to give us is remasters for:

- MBF-02+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Rouge

Then I would like to see the others get remasters.

I think that pretty much:

- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP

...are going to come out easily since the MG Aile Strike HD Ver. is practically all they needed to do to get this as well as other Strike variations out like the Noir.
Have you built the Saviour? I just finished the Vent Saviour and transformation is NOTHING, like any of the transformations in any of the current SEED/DESTINY MGs, its transformation is more akin to Wing Gundam TV version, hence it will require a full brand new frame made from scratch

They can obviously do tweaking for the first list in the post I quoted (besides saviour) but seeing how well done the current DESTINY MGs are its highly unlikely, the only thing we can really hope for is a MG SF without a puke yellow inner frame

The Strikes obviously have a high chance for online exclusives, just grab the IWSP pack and recolor for Rouge while including the Rouge decal sheet then profit

Honestly a kit I think that have higher chances for DESTINY is a particular suit which is VERY similar to the Strike which they could use most of the new inner frame for the body, the only issue would be the paint on the armor and the costs
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 19:16   Link #29267
Araxiel

Got the 1/100 Daghi Iris and Vigna Gina today. Looking forward to giving them a nice lick of paint, and I'll probably even use the waterslide decals.
Old 2013-03-14, 19:46   Link #29268
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
Got the 1/100 Daghi Iris and Vigna Gina today. Looking forward to giving them a nice lick of paint, and I'll probably even use the waterslide decals.
I demand some pics, haha! Really, old kits with water slide are interesting to see..

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 22:43   Link #29269
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I think the ones I'd really want to have at least are:

- GAT-X105 Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+AQM/E-X03 Launcher Strike Gundam
- GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP

...in a "HD Ver" release.

And we're so far getting the first 4 on the list.
IWSP & Rouge are likely since they'd be recolors mostly and rehashing or creating new parts for the weapons.

Freedom + Strike Freedom would take a miracle for an HD Ver release.
Old 2013-03-15, 00:30   Link #29270
maknaedik

Quote:

Freedom + Strike Freedom would take a miracle for an HD Ver release.
Only Strike Freedom

Old 2013-03-15, 01:00   Link #29271
Skye629

Hey guys anyone built the MG Zeta Plus kits (C1 and/or A1)?

Got curious about those kits due to Jabman's challenge to Vegeta6259's and Vegeta's prompt "Challenge Accepted" video (this is gonna be fun lol)

Anyways after looking around a bit I was quite surprised to find that despite their somewhat disproportionate look they actually match up to their linearts really really well. And the price is o so cheap that its becoming tempting (currently selling for even less than some HGUCs). I also happen to be a Sentinel fan (though my favorite suit was the Mk. V, which eclipsed the other designs mostly for me, Bandai HGuc and/or MG plz!)

So what are your guys thoughts on these kits?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 01:27   Link #29272
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Hey guys anyone built the MG Zeta Plus kits (C1 and/or A1)?

Got curious about those kits due to Jabman's challenge to Vegeta6259's and Vegeta's prompt "Challenge Accepted" video (this is gonna be fun lol)

Anyways after looking around a bit I was quite surprised to find that despite their somewhat disproportionate look they actually match up to their linearts really really well. And the price is o so cheap that its becoming tempting (currently selling for even less than some HGUCs). I also happen to be a Sentinel fan (though my favorite suit was the Mk. V, which eclipsed the other designs mostly for me, Bandai HGuc and/or MG plz!)

So what are your guys thoughts on these kits?
I've got the MG Zeta A1 and here are my thoughts:

- It's a prototype model kit for MG Zeta 2.0. It has some improvements over the Zeta 1.0.
- Whenever I transform it, there's this feeling that it's not solid. However, I've transformed it over 10 times now and I can't see any looseness anywhere.
- The shield has many points of connection make sure to read the manual because it needs every point of connection it has to be solid.
- It's shaky when transformed.
- I think it's safe to say that both share the same frame.

Overall

I could say that it's a nice kit for its time. Now, it could use some improvements from the 2.0, specially its manipulators doesn't come with peg, so handling the beam rifle could be problematic.

Its color is orange and not red, so I painted it red and it looks good XD

Old 2013-03-15, 09:04   Link #29273
Providenceangle

I had that kit, that Vegeta has in the video. When I had it new(2002), I never knew much about gunpla. I just thought it was cool. I remember it being cool. That could have just been my youth.
Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 09:44   Link #29274
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Only Strike Freedom

What do you mean? Are you saying that MG Freedom HD Ver. is a likely candidate and MG Strike Freedom HD Ver. is not likely?

I think that if they're going to do an HD Ver. for Freedom with the ZGMF frame, then they might as well do all the others in the ZGMF line kind of like how the GAT-X frame was revised and we got:

Dual (w/ Assault Shroud)
Buster
Blitz
Aegis

And how we're getting the Strike HD Ver. with the Launcher & Sword pack being an online exclusive, which is indicative that we're most likely getting an HD Ver/new kit for:

Aile Strike Rouge
Strike Noir
Strike IWSP

So many following that patter, I am hoping we get HD Ver/new kit releases for Athrun's suits as well as Shinn's suits; especially with Seed Destiny HD Remaster about to air pretty soon.
Old 2013-03-15, 10:05   Link #29275
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:

What do you mean? Are you saying that MG Freedom HD Ver. is a likely candidate and MG Strike Freedom HD Ver. is not likely?

I think that if they're going to do an HD Ver. for Freedom with the ZGMF frame, then they might as well do all the others in the ZGMF line kind of like how the GAT-X frame was revised and we got:

Dual (w/ Assault Shroud)
Buster
Blitz
Aegis

And how we're getting the Strike HD Ver. with the Launcher & Sword pack being an online exclusive, which is indicative that we're most likely getting an HD Ver/new kit for:

Aile Strike Rouge
Strike Noir
Strike IWSP

So many following that patter, I am hoping we get HD Ver/new kit releases for Athrun's suits as well as Shinn's suits; especially with Seed Destiny HD Remaster about to air pretty soon.
Actually we are getting 5 versions of the MG zaku warrior/phantom
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 10:11   Link #29276
maknaedik

Quote:

Yes, a big YES to that

Old 2013-03-15, 12:25   Link #29277
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Yes, a big YES to that
Strike freedom is too modern to be given a version 2.0. Freedom is likely.

But the blast impulse is a huge candidate to bereleased as the basic impulse exists, just a new backpack needed .

Going by popularity saviour is also a huge candidate togheter with legend.

Off course we need the zaku warrior/phantom badly, especially yzak's blue one!!
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 12:51   Link #29278
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

It would be kinda cool, if they would re-release the Strike Freedom FB with some Wings of Light. The kit itself is great, but the WoL would make it perfect for me I know there a some online out there, but they are expensiv as shit
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 13:13   Link #29279
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
It would be kinda cool, if they would re-release the Strike Freedom FB with some Wings of Light. The kit itself is great, but the WoL would make it perfect for me I know there a some online out there, but they are expensiv as shit
I don’t know about you, but Strike Freedom’s WoL additional parts is pretty cheap from where I buy it (local store). I think it’s only about 5-7 US dollars. It’s a chinese product but the result is pretty good:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-03-15, 14:02   Link #29280
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araxiel View Post
I also demand pics, I really love the Crossbone Vanguard suits from F91, think they are a great look.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy