AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-19, 10:16   Link #12021
only1uknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Now you're just twisting my words for your own benefit, I never said he wad better tham Tatsuya all I've been saying us he can hold his own and poddibly beat him.

Yes I'm a Touma fan just like how you are a hardcore Yatsuya fan only difference is I don't need to twist someones words to make a point, I've been thinking about ways this could go wguch is more than I can say for you and everyone else saying "more power = win", I'll stop it here since you can't reason with people on this thread, you guys take it too seriously and don't think about other possibilities thay could happen. It was my mistake thinking I could find rational smart people. I'll the discussion right here.
Eh ~~ are u relpying to me? i meant about twisting someone words to make a point??
eh~ when did i do that? i was just simply asking uknow coz i dont even know who Touma is.and since i dont know tha guy character and his ability i cannt say who is going to win between Tatsuya and Touma.simply that whatever thw outcome i still love Tatsuya just as u love Touma.i dont want to argue with anyone (i am not good at it huhu). and also i stated the reason why i dont read many shoujo manga and prefer Shounen ai.and well~ thats that .

btw i am not that hardcore fan,i love Tatsuya just as much as i love:Giou Yuki,Luka,Rikuo,Raizel,Ryoma,Fuji,Tezuka,Kaname,Ro od/Blow,mber of GoM (KnB),Kazuomi Touya,Amano Kouichi,Kazuhiko,Sawanobori,Kuze,Rain etc.waaaah so many (thought there is more,i forgot some of them).

p/s i hope there is no hard feeling and i apologise if my words hurt you in any way.
is TAMNI sort of er To Aru Majutsu no Index?
and what is TN????
Old 2014-03-19, 10:23   Link #12022
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post
Eh ~~ are u relpying to me? i meant about twisting someone words to make a point??
eh~ when did i do that? i was just simply asking uknow coz i dont even know who Touma is.and since i dont know tha guy character and his ability i cannt say who is going to win between Tatsuya and Touma.simply that whatever thw outcome i still love Tatsuya just as u love Touma.i dont want to argue with anyone (i am not good at it huhu). and also i stated the reason why i dont read many shoujo manga and prefer Shounen ai.and well~ thats that .

btw i am not that hardcore fan,i love Tatsuya just as much as i love:Giou Yuki,Luka,Rikuo,Raizel,Ryoma,Fuji,Tezuka,Kaname,Ro od/Blow,mber of GoM (KnB),Kazuomi Touya,Amano Kouichi,Kazuhiko,Sawanobori,Kuze,Rain etc.waaaah so many (thought there is more,i forgot some of them).

p/s i hope there is no hard feeling and i apologise if my words hurt you in any way.
is TAMNI sort of er To Aru Majutsu no Index?
and what is TN????
That was a mistake, I quoted you without realizing, sorry it was my fault.

Yes TAMNI is To aru Majutsu no index and NT is New Testamen, it's the series new name. Try it you migth like it.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:32   Link #12023
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Again, not butt hurt. For the third time since your smartphone apparently makes it so you can't actually read peoples words, but I asked you a question. A question you did not answer.

Again, didn't offer my opinion beyond saying if Tats and Touma fought It'd probably come down to pure martial arts no matter what, and that I thought Precog was more of a battle experience thing.

Never once offered my opinion on who would actually win the fight. I just honestly have no idea the point you're trying to make since after every other sensitive you stop to complain "golly I wish there were smart rational people I could debate with that would agree with my every point without providing a real substantial argument. you guys must be dumb."

Now, this is the sort of structured argument I can actually get into. Clear points, clear comparisons, clear structure on what you're actually trying to say.

You're not being offensive. Someone is just sensitive.

Between you and me, Kanzaki is the one pony tail girl I can get behind. All the way.

She'll come back, eventually. KanzakiXtouma is the otp forever.
If that's what you think than go ahead, you're the one taking this personally, I won't be answering any more of your replies since it's impossible to talk with you without starting a fight and I'm not going to get banned because you can't calm down.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:39   Link #12024
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
hah! accelerator doesn't have a soul, he sold it for power, everybody knows that. Jokes aside this is one of those areas where there is no way to prove or disprove the theories due to the laws of different worlds. Accelorator can reflect or deflect all vectors. that is to say as long as he understands the laws behind the power being used then it doesn't matter if it's a rock a bolt of lightning or a psion blast. However far strike works on a system and through a method that doesn't exist in toaru verse so there is no way to tell which one would come out on top. I'm sure even Tatsuya would die from something like having his blood flow reversed or being in a vacuum for an extended amount of time.
Now that I think about it, what is more lethal? Rupture or having his blood flow reversed, RUpture is a spell who would kill Tatsuya for sure since it's isntant IMO but won't Regrowth restore Tatsuya faster this? I can think of plenty of ways Tatsuya could beat Accel(Accel can't reflect magic, MD can devours his AIM Field or in the case his attacks would be inefficient, Tatsuya being the genius that he is could deduce Accel's power and use Amata's technique) but for Accel, reversing blood flow is the only way to beat him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
IIRC, he was holding his own against Rensa UNTIL she realized he was reading her body language. Then she stomped him. The only reason he "won" was because she decided to copy IB, and self-destructed.

Well, I think we can agree the first time, Accelerator was just messing around.

So for the second time, it's because Accelerator wasn't really fighting to kill him. He was just lashing out blindly in anger, basically throwing another temper tantrum. If Touma died in the process, so be it, but it wasn't the goal.

Accelerator has shown, since his brain damage, that he's become a lot more pragmatic in his fights. If he ever wants to kill Touma, he'll just do it from a distance and chuck a building at him.
I agree with you for the 1st fight but Touma beat him in a fair fight the second time and he is constantly growing as a fighter, the way he uses IB is just awesome actually. He lost against Thor but Thor is a veteran fighter too. While Touma is growing, Accel is already at its peak and can't grow anymore, I bet Thor would beat him as well. If NT 10 really is a boss rush, the fights will be interesting, Touma will beat him a 3rd time .

Now can we please talk about Mahouka only? Am I the only one who wanted the 9SC to be more than 1 volume? Do you think Fumiya will participate as a male or female? If he crossdresses the twins could fight the Saegusas. Don't you think Koichi will assist to the competition this time, see Tatsuya and Miyuki's skills and notice her striking resemblance with Miya?
Old 2014-03-19, 10:43   Link #12025
anonfr

Quote:
If that's what you think than go ahead, you're the one taking this personally, I won't be answering any more of your replies since it's impossible to talk with you without starting a fight and I'm not going to get banned because you can't calm down.
You're the only one getting upset and being offensive. I'm honestly still waiting for you to tell me what your point was since that's the only thing I asked. I have no idea where all your other offensive words came from or why they're directed towards me. If you get banned it won't be from me. You probably won't get banned though. You're just kind of a jerk, but not a huge one. Unless it's for double posting. Another thing technically against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Now can we please talk about Mahouka only? Am I the only one who wanted the 9SC to be more than 1 volume? Do you think Fumiya will participate as a male or female? If he crossdresses the twins could fight the Saegusas. Don't you think Koichi will assist to the competition this time, see Tatsuya and Miyuki's skills and notice her striking resemblance with Miya?
The 9SC is only going to be 1 volume? That's kind of lame. Is that confirmed?

You'd think Koichi has already seen what Miyuki looked like from images of the previous competition.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:47   Link #12026
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Well, I'm using my smartphone to type this (you know those things you used to call) and yes I know about punctuation and thtlat's more than can be said about your reasoning, not my fault you're butthurt over a "what if" scenario, but hey you are in the internet and you have a need to feel you're better than someone go ahead, I'm not going to worry about it.
I see no problem in a Touma vs. Tatsuya discussion...We've got nothing else to talk about anyway. Other than the juicy ship wars...

That said I'm going with the Tatsuya camp for this. If all Tatsuya had going for him was the fact that he's a rationalized god character, Touma stands a chance and might even win, but even without his powers, Tatsuya is highly trained martial artist who was born with unusual strength and athletic capabilities. If forced to fight Touma, (because Tatsuya won't enter a fight unless he sees it as a necessity) even without his magic, Tatsuya will probably curb stomp him to the ground and, if he has to, waste no time killing him.

Also, unless he's got Miyuki siding with him(unlikely), Touma's got nothing to use to turn Tatsuya to his side.

Ok, just for fun, let's run a few scenarios: ^_^

Tatsuya's threatening to wipe out an entire group for threatening his sister. He intends to wipe out EVERYONE in the group regardless of how small their actual role is in the act because he judges the organization itself dangerous--all he cares about is that they played a part and he finds that unforgivable.

Tou-Man: "You don't need to go this far! Your sister's safe! What you're doing scarcely makes you better than they are! These people don't need to die!"

Godsuya: "And? So what? They tried to harm Miyuki. That's good enough reason for me."

Tou-Man: "These people didn't do ANYTHING! Some of them were forced to it! Some of them probably don't even know about you two! These people have their own lives, their own futures, and you're going to take that away from them!"

Godsuya: "I don't care about them! The organization has proven itself a threat. As long as they exist, they continue to remain a threat to Miyuki. They must be removed. I now have this opportunity to eliminate them once and for all...so don't stand in my way...or I'll take you with them."

Tou-Man: "I see...then I just have to make you see the light then."

Godsuya: "Very well. But I don't see the point. These people mean nothing to me. I care not for their lives, nor for the people who will, inevitably, mourn their deaths. Miyuki, however, I DO care about...and they tried to cause her pain...to cause her harm...to kill her. For that, everyone must perish. I'm not only here because I feel they need to be removed...I'm here because I want them removed. And there's nothing you can do to change that."

*Cue epic fight between two different types of ubermensch*

Wow, that was pretty fun. Come to think of it, Touma perfectly embodies the "yuusha" mindset, while Tatsuya embodies the perfect "maou".

Someone make a story based on this please. You've got yourselves a reader.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:51   Link #12027
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Dude. After the latest volume of NT, I like to believe that there's no way Tatsuya could beat Touma, but if you're going to argue that case then could you raise some more substantial points?

1. Precog uses every smallest detail to predict and counter an opponent's moves so it works especially well against physical attacks and Rensa could only use one Level 7 ability at a time.

3. Touma simply took IB back and we're talking about Touma using only IB and not the invisible thing. Punching an angel back where it came from doesn't mean a thing since a purely supernatural being is especially vulnerable to IB, but it doesn't mean jack squat to humans. WW3 was thanks to everyone's efforts.

5. The harem element has been more like comedy relief in recent volumes with the fourth wall being broken.

6. Tatsuya's emotions aren't repressed. They've been erased in a similar case to Touma's amnesia and IB couldn't do anything about that.

If you were to ask me how Touma could possible beat Tatsuya, I honestly couldn't tell you, but I know that Touma would win purely based on the fact that he fought a magical god with powers far greater and crazier than Tatsuya's and won with just IB and his precognition. We're talking about a god who brought down an entire moon on him to kill him and pulled all sorts of crazy shit just to kill him.

Also, IB would protect Touma from magic from being applied directly on his body like Mist Dispersal. His entire body gains immunity and his right hand get nullification.
And I agree with you, but let me clarify something,

1. I was actually talking about the second time when he teams up with the #2 to fight her and ends up fighting her by himself.

2. True, that was my bad.

3. Tatsuyas emotions weren't erased either I said repressed because he still has emotions on a very, very low scale which might mean they are still there and he just thinks that they are completely gone.

But like I said I agree with you, I also can't see an easy answer to this fight which I thought might be interesting to discuss so we can think about things in different ways and possibly come at different solutions that would help us understand their abilities better, but clearly it's not going to happen.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2014-03-19 at 10:59. Reason: this damn smartphone.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:55   Link #12028
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
I see no problem in a Touma vs. Tatsuya discussion...We've got nothing else to talk about anyway. Other than the juicy ship wars...

That said I'm going with the Tatsuya camp for this. If all Tatsuya had going for him was the fact that he's a rationalized god character, Touma stands a chance and might even win, but even without his powers, Tatsuya is highly trained martial artist who was born with unusual strength and athletic capabilities. If forced to fight Touma, (because Tatsuya won't enter a fight unless he sees it as a necessity) even without his magic, Tatsuya will probably curb stomp him to the ground and, if he has to, waste no time killing him.

Also, unless he's got Miyuki siding with him(unlikely), Touma's got nothing to use to turn Tatsuya to his side.

Tatsuya's threatening to wipe out an entire group for threatening his sister. He intends to wipe out EVERYONE in the group regardless of how small their actual role is in the act because he judges the organization itself dangerous--all he cares about is that they played a part and he finds that unforgivable.

Tou-Man: "You don't need to go this far! Your sister's safe! What you're doing scarcely makes you better than they are! These people don't need to die!"

Godsuya: "And? So what? They tried to harm Miyuki. That's good enough reason for me."

Tou-Man: "These people didn't do ANYTHING! Some of them were forced to it! Some of them probably don't even know about you two! These people have their own lives, their own futures, and you're going to take that away from them!"

Godsuya: "I don't care about them! The organization has proven itself a threat. As long as they exist, they continue to remain a threat to Miyuki. They must be removed. I now have this opportunity to eliminate them once and for all...so don't stand in my way...or I'll take you with them."

Godsuya: "Very well. But I don't see the point. These people mean nothing to me. I care not for their lives, nor for the people who will, inevitably, mourn their deaths. Miyuki, however, I DO care about...and they tried to cause her pain...to cause her harm...to kill her. For that, everyone must perish. I'm not only here because I feel they need to be removed...I'm here because I want them removed. And there's nothing you can do to change that."

Wow, that was pretty fun. Come to think of it, Touma perfectly embodies the "yuusha" mindset, while Tatsuya embodies the perfect "maou".

I would read that in a heartbeat, loke I said it could potentially give us moee insight into both characters, thanks for being rational.
Old 2014-03-19, 11:22   Link #12029
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
I would read that in a heartbeat, loke I said it could potentially give us moee insight into both characters, thanks for being rational.
Of course ^_^. Touma fan too^^ (though admittedly, all of my exposure to him comes from the anime). I especially had a field day with his "He Who Purifies God and Exorcises The Devil" title.

...wait...Tatsuya's both God and the Devil...

...ah crap...

OK, I change my stance. Hypothetically speaking, Touma could give Tatsuya a fairly good contest than I initially thought. Tatsuya won't use MB unless he needs to, and it's unlikely Touma will just stand still even if he does use it. He'd probably be able to get Tatsuya to calm his bloodlust. Touma would be able to save people, but Tatsuya will still get to kill everyone he needs dead. (And I still doubt Touma being able to change Tatsuya's mindset...because his mindset needs no changing.)
Old 2014-03-19, 11:24   Link #12030
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post

You're not being offensive. Someone is just sensitive.

Oh come on I'm not so sensitive that I would be offended by someone judging a series based on some random comment I made. The outcome of the conversation honestly is of little interest to me since I'm just killing time writing comments on here and at the end of the day everyone here is going to like the stories they like and dislike the stories they dislike and there's nothing wrong with that cause it's all in good fun.

At the end of the day be it Touma, Tatsuya, or even Adam Blade, they would all get erased by Suzumyia Haruhi the moment they failed to keep her entertained.

Someone said earlier that 9sc is only one volume though and that's not something I want, It'd better be a really freaking awesome volume. I'm kinda worried that since we've seen or read the earlier 9sc volume it will skip most of the competition and focus on whatever terrorist or spy activities are going on in the background while giving occasional reports on how the events are turning out. Kind of worried it will turn into something like that but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

@Lucarion
Remember Touma is only as strong as his enemy, if his enemy is a normal human he is as strong as a normal human, if his enemy is a Saint or Angel that is as far as he will rise. Unfortunately for him he was unable to rise to the level of Odin but I'd wager that many would fall short fighting a fully powered Norse God King.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-03-19, 11:29   Link #12031
anonfr

Quote:
Oh come on I'm not so sensitive that I would be offended by someone judging a series based on some random comment I made. The outcome of the conversation honestly is of little interest to me since I'm just killing time writing comments on here and at the end of the day everyone here is going to like the stories they like and dislike the stories they dislike and there's nothing wrong with that cause it's all in good fun.

At the end of the day be it Touma, Tatsuya, or even Adam Blade, they would all get erased by Suzumyia Haruhi the moment they failed to keep her entertained.

Someone said earlier that 9sc is only one volume though and that's not something I want, It'd better be a really freaking awesome volume. I'm kinda worried that since we've seen or read the earlier 9sc volume it will skip most of the competition and focus on whatever terrorist or spy activities are going on in the background while giving occasional reports on how the events are turning out. Kind of worried it will turn into something like that but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I uhh.. wasn't actually talking about you.

and that's true. Haruhi is a hard to please god. I hope 9SC is 2 volumes, but I also hope it has a much bigger focus on the actual competition and not just all the behind the scenes and conspiracies behind it. Not that I was unhappy with that arc, I loved it. But I hope the next time around it shows more of the events outside of just Tatsuya and his crew.

I hope this competition focuses more on just the events of top quality magicians against each other.
Old 2014-03-19, 11:35   Link #12032
Wandering Soul

Quote:

That was pretty good especially with how rational and unbiased it was. Both Tatsuya and Touma have awesome titles. How do you think a team up scenario would go between them if one happened?
Old 2014-03-19, 11:43   Link #12033
Echizen777

@Lucarion: Pretty good story but you just don't want Tatsuya and Touma to meet each others. Touma would steal all his girls, one by one .
Old 2014-03-19, 11:44   Link #12034
anonfr

Quote:
@Lucarion: Pretty good story but you just don't want Tatsuya and Touma to meet each others. Touma would steal all his girls, one by one .
lolol He would wouldn't he? That'd end the shipping wars.
Old 2014-03-19, 11:50   Link #12035
BW95
Banned

Quote:

Not unusual strength. In terms of physical specs, he's just been trained since birth. As for Touma, we're talking about a guy with regular physical capabilities with an insane amount of high quality battle experience. I daresay that Touma's got more battle experience, or at least better quality, in his year than Tatsuya in his lifetime. Heck, Touma actually survived a pounding by a Saint on at least 2 occasions and dodged light speed attacks and rail guns. Something Tatsuya couldn't do we should note. Also, like I said before Touma's precog works best against physical attacks.

Quote:
And I agree with you, but let me clarify something,

1. I was actually talking about the second time when he teams up with the #2 to fight her and ends up fighting her by himself.

2. True, that was my bad.

3. Tatsuyas emotions weren't erased either I said repressed because he still has emotions on a very, very low scale which might mean they are still there and he just thinks that they are completely gone.

But like I said I agree with you, I also can't see an easy answer to this fight which I thought might be interesting to discuss so we can think about things in different ways and possibly come at different solutions that would help us understand their abilities better, but clearly it's not going to happen.
His stronger emotions have been stated to be erased and if they were just repressed then it wouldn't have been possible for him to gain regular magical abilities.

Thing about Touma is that in the latest volume Othinus threw a lot of crazy shit at him. Like I said before, throwing an entire moon down on him crazy. How do you even dodge or survive something like that? It's insane and inconceivable. Yet that's what happened. If he can survive something like that and come just a few feet close to actually winning, then I can't imagine anything Tatsuya could do to win.
Old 2014-03-19, 11:54   Link #12036
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Not unusual strength. In terms of physical specs, he's just been trained since birth. As for Touma, we're talking about a guy with regular physical capabilities with an insane amount of high quality battle experience. I daresay that Touma's got more battle experience, or at least better quality, in his year than Tatsuya in his lifetime. Heck, Touma actually survived a pounding by a Saint on at least 2 occasions and dodged light speed attacks and rail guns. Something Tatsuya couldn't do we should note. Also, like I said before Touma's precog works best against physical attacks.

His stronger emotions have been stated to be erased and if they were just repressed then it wouldn't have been possible for him to gain regular magical abilities.

Thing about Touma is that in the latest volume Othinus threw a lot of crazy shit at him. Like I said before, throwing an entire moon down on him crazy. How do you even dodge or survive something like that? It's insane and inconceivable. Yet that's what happened. If he can survive something like that and come just a few feet close to actually winning, then I can't imagine anything Tatsuya could do to win.
Don't forget Touma now has 10,031 lifetimes worth of battle experience and is the equivalent of martial arts master in a kung fu movie or an ancient little girl that speaks like an old woman. That is a hell of a lot of combat experience for anyone or heck just life experience and all of it bad. Still, that was the greatest and most horrible amount of suffering I've ever read in any book ever.

Old 2014-03-19, 11:58   Link #12037
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
That was pretty good especially with how rational and unbiased it was. Both Tatsuya and Touma have awesome titles. How do you think a team up scenario would go between them if one happened?
Probably something like Tatsuya saying that he likes Touma, and Touma, being the good guy he is, telling Tatsuya he's not the monster he--and everyone of his enemies--thinks he is. Touma will remind him of his friends and his sister who adores him so much. And Tatsuya will probably smile at the fact that he saw another anomalous existence--like himself. They'll acknowledge each other, while not exactly agreeing with each others philosophies, maybe even consider themselves "friends" of a different fashion.

Then comes threat. Tatsuya stands at the back as the tactician, pulls out trident, gets rid of whatever he can, sees Touma's IB as being more useful for the current scenario, so he advises Touma on how and where to use his IB for maximum efficiency and minimum costs. It works. And Touma doesn't go to the hospital for once--which he appreciates. The two guys shake hands and go on their separate ways. Tatsuya goes back to his place with Miyuki, who takes a chance to look back at the the spiky haired guy with fond eyes before she looks at her dear brother once again...possibly noticing that the two guys are more alike than they think.

Heck, if Touma was a character in this series, I think he'd probably make a pretty good Vishnu.
Old 2014-03-19, 11:58   Link #12038
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Don't forget Touma now has 10,031 lifetimes worth of battle experience and is the equivalent of martial arts master in a kung fu movie or an ancient little girl that speaks like an old woman. That is a hell of a lot of combat experience for anyone or heck just life experience and all of it bad. Still, that was the greatest and most horrible amount of suffering I've ever read in any book ever.
That too, but comparing him to a kung fu master is insulting to Touma. He's in a league of his own.
Old 2014-03-19, 12:00   Link #12039
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
But probably not Miyuki. I don't think the "Touma effect" works on brocons. I mean look at Tsuchimikado Maika.
Old 2014-03-19, 12:02   Link #12040
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Probably something like Tatsuya saying that he likes Touma, and Touma, being the good guy he is, telling Tatsuya he's not the monster he--and everyone of his enemies--thinks he is. Touma will remind him of his friends and his sister who adores him so much. And Tatsuya will probably smile at the fact that he saw another anomalous existence--like himself. They'll acknowledge each other, while not exactly agreeing with each others philosophies, maybe even consider themselves "friends" of a different fashion.

Then comes threat. Tatsuya stands at the back as the tactician, pulls out trident, gets rid of whatever he can, sees Touma's IB as being more useful for the current scenario, so he advises Touma on how and where to use his IB for maximum efficiency and minimum costs. It works. And Touma doesn't go to the hospital for once--which he appreciates. The two guys shake hands and go on their separate ways. Tatsuya goes back to his place with Miyuki, who takes a chance to look back at the the spiky haired guy with fond eyes before she looks at her dear brother once again...possibly noticing that the two guys are more alike than they think.

Heck, if Touma was a character in this series, I think he'd probably make a pretty good Vishnu.
If Touma was a character in this series, he may have already stormed the Yostuba clan house to save Tatsuya and Miyuki. Usually when he finds out someone is suffering id doesn't screw around with the middle man and goes straight to the source. That would be pretty awesome if he raided the Yotsuba house but had to face Tatsuya and Miyuki. To save them he would have to fight them, because they still believe that there is no way anyone could crush the magic government system by themselves.

Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings