AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-23, 18:46   Link #661
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Ophis is treated like a mascot. She is mostly used for comedy and funny moments.

The new leader of Khaos Brigade isnt Euclid. He says that himself, and also Azazel says that Euclid doesnt have the necessary thing to become the leader of "Khaos Brigade". The necessary thing is "Charisma".

Maybe its the third Super devil lol. It would be more interestingly that way. Mephisto Pheles isnt a super devil since he is from the same generation as "the old Maou". He is so old that he has met Rias's grandpa, great grandpa, and great-great grandpa....
well considering how old devils live to be (minus the birth rate issue) it doesn't seem that hard to meet someone that many generations back. Most of the older generations were probably killed off in the war though which is why we never actually see them.

Was Mephisto Pheles the one behind the magician's attack or were they working by themselves. It was mentioned he was in charge of the magicians. also what's he like? lol

I personally think the leader is probably gonna be a heavenly dragon equivalent dark dragon. The clone Ophis was only supposed to be a puppet that the CB groups could control however they liked. Perhaps it was the one who started the fight between Ddraig and Albion hoping that they'd kill each other or (as what actually happened) the other faction would take care of them so that this dragon would be the strongest. It seems a little too convenient at this point that neither Ddraig or Albion remember why the started fighting. This may have just been used to keep this a secret.
Old 2013-01-23, 18:52   Link #662
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Naturally, it hasn't been a full transformation, but Ise apparently has had problems with his Boosted Gear in the latest volume, due to Ddraig being asleep... and due to this, has changed a part of his body.

Now we don't know, what kind of change, transforming his arm into the arm of a dragon did, but ... obviously Ise wouldn't have done something like that, if it wouldn't have any results...

Furthermore, volume 12, has classified Ise as a humanoid dragon, which is ... most likely a different class of dragons, then normal dragons, like Tannin or Ddraig for example, and most likely, the same class as the one, Ophis belongs to...
Ophis is actually a shapeshifter when Azazel frist met her she was in the shape of an old man, nobody knows what her true form is or even what gender she is if she even has a gender at all.
Old 2013-01-23, 19:03   Link #663
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
well considering how old devils live to be (minus the birth rate issue) it doesn't seem that hard to meet someone that many generations back. Most of the older generations were probably killed off in the war though which is why we never actually see them.

Was Mephisto Pheles the one behind the magician's attack or were they working by themselves. It was mentioned he was in charge of the magicians. also what's he like? lol

I personally think the leader is probably gonna be a heavenly dragon equivalent dark dragon. The clone Ophis was only supposed to be a puppet that the CB groups could control however they liked. Perhaps it was the one who started the fight between Ddraig and Albion hoping that they'd kill each other or (as what actually happened) the other faction would take care of them so that this dragon would be the strongest. It seems a little too convenient at this point that neither Ddraig or Albion remember why the started fighting. This may have just been used to keep this a secret.
No it wasn't Mephisto Pheles. They were magicians who were kicked out by him, so they wanted to test the power of the young Devils who were ranked by the organization of Mephisto Pheles. Mephisto Pheles is described to be similar to Ajuka.

A antagonist dragon will certainly be awesome. This volume opened a new possibility for future story that it doesnt seem like it will end with just story arc 4 and 5 lol.

I really do wonder about the rankings of the other young Devils. Ise was ranked SS.
I want to know the ranking of Sairaorg, Kiba and Rossweisse-san.

Oh. We find out that Rossweisse-san is a granny's girl lol. She actually speaks in a funny country-side accent and words in Japanese.
Old 2013-01-23, 19:10   Link #664
peinmaximus@

well,I hope that in the future ophis change her appearence to a oneesama with big oppais to seduce ise.and I too hope that tiamat have the appearence of oneesama.
while the new leader of khaos brigade will be interesting if he/she is the third super devil.I want that ise control totally his new body to defeat this new boss.but the first that ise have that defeat now is this monster of grendel.from the spoilers this evil dragon is a amazing enemy.
Old 2013-01-23, 20:29   Link #665
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

For those who has knowledge on Greek Mythologies and stories should have a pretty good guess on a future battle coming up on two particular characters.
Old 2013-01-23, 20:33   Link #666
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@n0m@n hey in your opinion what're the chances of le Fay being the magician issei makes a contract with?
Old 2013-01-23, 20:45   Link #667
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@n0m@n hey in your opinion what're the chances of le Fay being the magician issei makes a contract with?
a logical thought but she is part of a terrorist group. So much like Ophis, she's not actually supposed to be there.
Old 2013-01-23, 20:46   Link #668
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
I am not Nom@n, but I also wish to comment on the chances.

It would serve to bring Le Fay into Ise's harem, but I don't see it happening, well at least officially that is. Officially Le Fay can't since she is terrorist and lost all rights to make a contract valid in the eyes of Magician society, but there is a loop hole. Magicians most likely can make contracts with Devils anyway like how Devils can contract with humans. So Le Fay most likely can still make a contract with Ise if Ise wishes to do so, but Ise has to keep it a secret like with Ophis to avoid drawing unwanted attention.
Old 2013-01-23, 20:51   Link #669
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
In volume 14, magicians came to attack the Devils at Kuou Academy.
Three magicians came to take on Ise.
Just THREE Magicians against Ise. They're totally underestimating the SS rank Oppai Dragon. Even if he's a pawn, he should be able to do this much.

Seriously what are they thinking that THREE mere Magicians is enough to bring down Oppai Dragon with a life and death battle experience. To naive Magicians.

Oh, there was someone posted that Ise should get a different power-up. What about a Kamen Rider style power-up?

It's time for him to learn some Dragon-Slayer techniques just in case.
Old 2013-01-23, 21:07   Link #670
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Just THREE Magicians against Ise. They're totally underestimating the SS rank Oppai Dragon. Even if he's a pawn, he should be able to do this much.

Seriously what are they thinking that THREE mere Magicians is enough to bring down Oppai Dragon with a life and death battle experience. To naive Magicians.

Oh, there was someone posted that Ise should get a different power-up. What about a Kamen Rider style power-up?

It's time for him to learn some Dragon-Slayer techniques just in case.

He already has a dragon slayer sword. Well, every power up on Isse always goes to increase his trait as a dragon, either perverted ways or not.

Truth. These magicians underestimate the Oppai Dragon too much.
Old 2013-01-23, 21:14   Link #671
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am not Nom@n, but I also wish to comment on the chances.

It would serve to bring Le Fay into Ise's harem, but I don't see it happening, well at least officially that is. Officially Le Fay can't since she is terrorist and lost all rights to make a contract valid in the eyes of Magician society, but there is a loop hole. Magicians most likely can make contracts with Devils anyway like how Devils can contract with humans. So Le Fay most likely can still make a contract with Ise if Ise wishes to do so, but Ise has to keep it a secret like with Ophis to avoid drawing unwanted attention.
Hmm interesting I see you point.i think you're right on those accounts but I see vali's group being renounced from being terrorist very soon IMO so I see le fey getting in there soon lol
Old 2013-01-23, 21:20   Link #672
NeutralZero

Indeed, three opponent for Ise is not enough. But if it is to test him for possible contract then that may be enough to see if he meets the standard they were looking for.
Did they mention on how magician did they sent aside from Ise?
Like with Kiba or Saji?
Old 2013-01-23, 21:41   Link #673
n0m@n
C-Z

Kiba doesnt fight in this volume. He goes to Romania to guard Rias. Azazel also goes with them.

Im pretty sure the next main story will be where RukiaRias is captured, and IchigoIse and his comrade will go to save her.

Anyway after Ise knocks one of the three magicians, they retreat. Ise then hears a explosion and heads that way. He finds that the first year trio(Gasper, Ravel and Koneko) was kidnapped. He then reunites with other group members and the Sitri group.

Saji and Ise probably makes the best combo lol. Saji connects his wires to everyone(comrades), Ise then uses Gift, and everyone powers up. It actually reminded me of Horizon where Toori connects to everyone and powers them up.
Old 2013-01-23, 21:42   Link #674
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Guys please stop bombarding Nom@n with so many questions. The volume just got release, be patience the translations will come later on with the answers to your questions. All of us here waited for a couple of months, just wait another week or so then start asking. For now lets just discuss what has already been spoiled. Have some respect for Nom@n.
Old 2013-01-23, 21:45   Link #675
aswad

thank you n0om for the spoilers and answers to all of our questions if i may be allowed to say, this situation is like a kid getting excited about christmas lol

by the way going of about jap honourifics there is

kun
sama
chan
san

what kind of way do you use it im confused
Old 2013-01-23, 22:27   Link #676
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
thank you n0om for the spoilers and answers to all of our questions if i may be allowed to say, this situation is like a kid getting excited about christmas lol

kun
sama
chan
san

I think to save issues with Mods better look this: wiki/Japanese_honorifics or
Trip Adviser Practical Guide to use Japans honorifics
Old 2013-01-23, 22:31   Link #677
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post

kun - for younger boys
sama - deep respect (root word in Japanese means lord)
chan - for younger girls
san - basic honorific

Incidentally, referring to someone without honorifics is either an indicator of and intimate relationship or an extreme insult.

That should clear it up.
Old 2013-01-23, 22:37   Link #678
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Kiba doesnt fight in this volume. He goes to Romania to guard Rias. Azazel also goes with them.

Im pretty sure the next main story will be where RukiaRias is captured, and IchigoIse and his comrade will go to save her.

Anyway after Ise knocks one of the three magicians, they retreat. Ise then hears a explosion and heads that way. He finds that the first year trio(Gasper, Ravel and Koneko) was kidnapped. He then reunites with other group members and the Sitri group.

Saji and Ise probably makes the best combo lol. Saji connects his wires to everyone(comrades), Ise then uses Gift, and everyone powers up. It actually reminded me of Horizon where Toori connects to everyone and powers them up.
hmmm if we're making bleach references

then maybe sum characters will be killed off

kubo seems to be having fun with it

also we're going to need an Aizen >>
Old 2013-01-23, 22:38   Link #679
iqamores

umh, is more or less.

respect-----------------love-------------lovulovu.
sama>san>kun>chan>tan>without>chwan>kyun>nyan

btw. if we go to the zaiyayin mithology, umh goku goes first to Osaru mode before the saiyan level 4, maybe issei go up to True Dragon mode before the Crimson True King.

in the chap 0 we can see the issei positions, umh issei left hand issei rigth hand, ohime carry in the front, back pack carry, and in his shoulders another site...

is almost an armor of flesh.
Old 2013-01-23, 22:56   Link #680
GundamFan

I'm wondering if the evil dragons this time be actaully evil I mean Vritra was supposed to be an evil dragon and that hasn't panned out.

I get the feeling this is going to be a rough volume for poor Saji between the evil dragons and Loup Garou joining Sona Sitri's Peerage.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen