AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-11-09, 09:28   Link #5961
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'll protect you.
Oh thanks

Quote:
PS: Where did you get your avatar, Lexxus?
In the C³ anime discussion thread. EroKing posted lots of gif and grabbed one.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 10:50   Link #5962
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No one thinks that Keima could possibly let Chihiro in on what he's been up to?
It could happen.

That might be a good idea~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 11:04   Link #5963
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

And there she is. Sucks to be both Chihiro and Ayumi right now. Just so happens that Keima's only way to find the goddess is to pit them against each other. Would have been great if he could do it without ripping someone's heart out but in the end he'll have to. Even if Vulcan was in Chihiro he'd end up having to do the same exact thing with Ayumi.

No-win situation in this case. Either way someone's gonna get hurt. Excellent writing for a heart wrenching result. You have to give props to Wakaki for a fantastic setup, and curse him for crushing a character in the process.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 11:27   Link #5964
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Keima having to break hearts.... Hmnnn seems like he is the real villain here, a villain to all man
Old 2011-11-09, 16:00   Link #5965
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Next Chapter...

Keima : anyway, what do you like from me?

Chihiro : *blushing* hmm... it because you...

*suddenly both of them hear Ayumi's screams*

*running to check downstairs*

*rooftop scene ends*

I'm pretty sure it will be like that.... lol
so the next chapter will be a showdown between Mercury Vs Weiss
Yes, that is... 65% likely to happen next chapter.

Keima isn't going to kiss her now he knows she's not a goddess and there is no easy way for him must to escape either. The situation is too 'heavy' to be resolved in any other way.

Quote:
Keima having to break hearts.... Hmnnn seems like he is the real villain here, a villain to all man
Spoiler for size:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 17:42   Link #5966
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
I'm going to support Yui x Keima! SaintessHeart shall hear xD.
Old 2011-11-09, 21:51   Link #5967
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

*revs up plasmacannon*

BURN! BURN! BURN!

If Ayumi wants Keima, all she needs to do is to dress up as a guy, enlist the help of Minerva's wisdom and be more aggressive.

Actually, I was wondering if Chihiro's name is actually a Chekov's Gun itself. Will she be spirited away by Lune because she is mistaken as a vessel (i.e her spirit, which is mistaken for a goddess, is taken from her body and she becomes comatose)?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-11-09 at 22:37.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 22:05   Link #5968
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....

Plasmacannon?
Old 2011-11-09, 22:26   Link #5969
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post

Plasmacannon?
Plasmacannon.

Funny how, in the usual places, there's a MAJOR uptick in people supporting Chihiro. True Love route FTW?
Old 2011-11-09, 22:32   Link #5970
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Plasmacannon.

Funny how, in the usual places, there's a MAJOR uptick in people supporting Chihiro. True Love route FTW?

Figures the reference would be warhammer related.

Dunno about the true love route or no, but it is true she has gained some extra points from me the last few chapters. To be honest though, her depiction in S2 of the anime also helped....
Old 2011-11-09, 22:39   Link #5971
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Somebody added rubbish in the TVTropes page :

Spoiler for spoiler:

Anyway, the title of this chapter calls for this (title of this song is the same as the title of this chapter) :

There should be a Keima x Chihiro version of this in Japanese. Absolutely required.

English lyrics are here.

Though I find Mercury being a brunette amusing. Nonetheless, she is mine! Along with her vessel!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-11-09 at 22:51.
Old 2011-11-09, 22:44   Link #5972
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Personally I'd rather sail away like a swan that's here and gone....
Old 2011-11-09, 22:50   Link #5973
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

SaintessHeart: Guilty as charged. I try to avoid the Kaminomi entry on TV tropes though, as the editing wars connected to the series gets messy really quickly, especially after a new chapter.
Old 2011-11-09, 22:58   Link #5974
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

That is the worst kind of editing! It is SLANDER! LIBEL! DEFAMATION! Writing or saying something that is totally untrue with no concrete evidence!

Though I wonder why Wakaki made Mercury a gyaru. But judging from what she said to Ayumi, she seems like a rather caring and kind-hearted goddess, unlike the violent Diana or the jailbait Minerva.

*gets struck down to the 18th level of hell*

Old 2011-11-09, 23:02   Link #5975
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

You don't have to worry, I'll be busy for a bit on Fam's character sheet for a while. I can't speak for the OTHER contributors though on TV Tropes. When there's smoke, there's a fire, after all...

Also, the Hells only have 9 Layers. You're mixing it up with the Abyss. (Planescape old-hand ahaha)

Back on topic: I think the choice for Mercury's look was for contrast. I mean, Mars was both pale AND blonde.
Old 2011-11-09, 23:15   Link #5976
ellifeedn
Thinker

Easy there, SaintessHeart, you're going to get yourself banned (again).

Anyway, isn't there some sort of editing lock that can be placed? I mean, since it is a wiki and all...

On topic: Mercury's look makes me wonder what the other goddesses looked like before they needed their hosts.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 23:17   Link #5977
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Easy there, SaintessHeart, you're going to get yourself banned (again).

Anyway, isn't there some sort of editing lock that can be placed? I mean, since it is a wiki and all...

On topic: Mercury's look makes me wonder what the other goddesses looked like before they needed their hosts.
Don't worry, even after I snap, I can pull myself back to being calm and back to topic.

Old 2011-11-09, 23:27   Link #5978
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I'd like to imagine that, prior to all this Weiss business, they probably all looked vaguely Romanesque. They're all distantly related to Jupiter after all, and no matter how many times removed you'd think the theme would remain.

Unless of course the Roman pantheon started intermarrying with other foreign pantheons, like that of Ur.
Old 2011-11-10, 02:14   Link #5979
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I'd like to imagine that, prior to all this Weiss business, they probably all looked vaguely Romanesque. They're all distantly related to Jupiter after all, and no matter how many times removed you'd think the theme would remain.

Unless of course the Roman pantheon started intermarrying with other foreign pantheons, like that of Ur.
But that doesn't explain why Mercury is a ganguro.

If Keima is Jupiter's reincarnation, it would be hilarious to see him trying to avoid getting married to the goddesses' vessels as it would be incest.

Of course, that would be very fortunate for Chihiro since she won't have a competitor then.

Now let's make sure Minerva doesn't quip out about Kronos.

Old 2011-11-10, 02:46   Link #5980
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ain't nothin' wrong with ganguro no-siree-bob!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen