AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Old 2007-09-16, 06:07   Link #2621
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
My mind is boggled... and I am inexplicably attracted.
Attracted to... which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
And already she's displaying signs of a certified Tsundere.
One key characteristic of a Tsundere is that they never realize they''re one until it's too late.
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 07:25   Link #2622
hireshi
Banned

hireshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 13:19   Link #2623
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVPlaya View Post
Both, but with inexplicable gravitation toward the right side. It's shocking for each case, but especially for Yutaka. 鉄コン筋クリート have never really been my preference (which has as much to do with the characters that tend to share that trait as my particular 萌え属性), and, since I'm an older brother, any younger loli-esque characters are always immediately grouped in the imouto category.

But seeing the Moji Pittan Futari Mix with Hasegawa-san's vocals for Yutaka singing along broke down my former immunity to Yutaka-induced moe, and the eye-switch gives her a sly, aggressive look that strikes for critical damage and could knock her right out of the protected imouto category. After that attack, the fact that Minami with the eye-switch brings out her inner glistening soul means that I'm out of HP, and done for.

This has to stop! If my character categorizations get too mixed up, then the next thing I know, a Tsukasa will be fine, too!
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 14:27   Link #2624
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
And already she's displaying signs of a certified Tsundere.
Quote:
One key characteristic of a Tsundere is that they never realize they''re one until it's too late.
Tsundere are sensitive, and I'm not at all. I'm not embarrassed or anything, your words don't affect me in the least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/rounin/1189414535811.jpg
This is the second time I've seen this one, and this time around a frightening image came to mind: Kona grabbing Miyuki and forcing her clothes off of her and a bunny suit on her... The most frightening part is that I could see Kona actually doing that!! (Well, if she can even overtake anyone despite her tiny stature.)

[Kona among a group of Pygmy people - sly neko smile combined with "what do you mean my 'tiny stature'?"]
Risaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 14:46   Link #2625
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Isn't Kona the most athletic of the group? And a martial artist? And unafraid to face big gaijin mano a mano?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 15:35   Link #2626
darksider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
Tsundere are sensitive, and I'm not at all. I'm not embarrassed or anything, your words don't affect me in the least!
Well, completely and heratily off-topic to the core but, my, you ARE and your reply above definitely is!!
If you're like Konata, your possible response would be just "Hm, maybe, I don't know" or "It's okay, I love Tsundere!" or something, and the topic ends there.
Maybe you're not actually a 'tsundere' but now I can easily tell that you're truly like Kagami, yes, I agree on that.
Also, I am surprised that just a few casual words on the web can tell this much...
darksider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 16:01   Link #2627
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Isn't Kona the most athletic of the group? And a martial artist? And unafraid to face big gaijin mano a mano?
Kona really could strip Miyuki down! I forgot about Kona's fight with the "aggro" gaijin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksider View Post
Also, I am surprised that just a few casual words on the web can tell this much...
Believe me... Me too! D:
Old 2007-09-16, 16:02   Link #2628
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, it's definitely too late for her now. There's no turning back anymore. In the words of our great prophet Konata from the manga itself: Once tagged a Tsundere, always a Tsundere, no matter how one tries hard to change their image.

(Absolutely no offense whatsoever, of course, and I do believe you aren't offended at all. This is all in good jest, I'm sure you realized and understood, no? )

Please pardon the off-topicness. Now back on topic.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 16:11   Link #2629
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
That's exactly what a ツンデレ would say!
Old 2007-09-16, 16:22   Link #2630
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Anoo Rissa-chan, eh, I would stop defending your "non-tsundere-ness" if I were you... unless you want your own otaku-fanclub dancing at the mention of your name.. I mean, it's like we're watching Kagamin herself replying in English... You are offering live-action moe-deaths to a quite a few folks here...

Back to Topiku... I LOVE that Miyuki Love Adventure picto... but why is Kagami ITSUKI? Come on we all know she's Kyon.
AVPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 16:31   Link #2631
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Anoo Rissa-chan, eh, I would stop defending your "non-tsundere-ness" if I were you... unless you want your own otaku-fanclub dancing at the mention of your name.. I mean, it's like we're watching Kagamin herself replying in English... You are offering live-action moe-deaths to a quite a few folks here...
Much like Kagamin, even those of us without a tsundere weak point can enjoy her suffering.

Quote:
Back to Topiku... I LOVE that Miyuki Love Adventure picto... but why is Kagami ITSUKI? Come on we all know she's Kyon.
I must concur with the expressions of love showered upon this picture. I can defend Kagami's position, though: If she had the camera, it might have covered up her very Kyon-like expression!

(I'll ignore the concept of Kyon as an avatar for the reader/viewer).
Old 2007-09-16, 16:58   Link #2632
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
M

I must concur with the expressions of love showered upon this picture. I can defend Kagami's position, though: If she had the camera, it might have covered up her very Kyon-like expression!

(I'll ignore the concept of Kyon as an avatar for the reader/viewer).

Lol, she looks at everything in a logical way (a characteristic of Kyon).

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 17:15   Link #2633
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Quote:
D:<

(How's that for continuing the discussion but keeping on topic by posting a L*S pic?)

Edit: In posting the Kagami equivalent of my current facial expression, I've been inspired to make a Kagami mood theme :O!

Last edited by Risaa; 2007-09-16 at 17:44.
Old 2007-09-16, 18:40   Link #2634
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Dance!:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 22:19   Link #2635
XTimX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I donno...think you got her mixed up with haruhi or something ?

then again I seem to remember konata being atheletic in the first episode...
XTimX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 00:42   Link #2636
Road-Kill21
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTimX View Post

Konata is the athletic one, just she doesn't partake in any clubs due to the conflict with the anime schedule.
Road-Kill21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 01:46   Link #2637
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTimX View Post

Nope, Konata is all these things, she just doesn't do do it regularly due to conflict with the anime schedule.
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 05:02   Link #2638
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Didn't we come to conclusion that Kaoshin-sama's the tsundere one on this board (so far)?
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 07:31   Link #2639
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Perfect timing.

Old 2007-09-17, 12:03   Link #2640
Teiran
NPC
*Author

That's a pretty cool pic, but Kona-chan just isn't the same without her ahoge.
Teiran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images