AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-08-19, 14:18   Link #81
Marina2

Finished building my Kafka, however, I need to build her teammates next and...that will take sometime.
Old 2023-08-19, 16:45   Link #82
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Thank god the game has the custom relic craft since some of these domain drops are going to drive me insane if that wasnt a thing. It seems they're also adding a lot more of it as reward.
Old 2023-08-20, 02:50   Link #83
Liddo-kun
is this so?

yeah, being able to custom choose the relic main stat is a good feature. But must be used carefully and sparingly, because resin is rare.

fortunately, yesterday Path of Drifting dropped a 5 star Crit Rate Musketeer. So I don't have to use the resin anymore. But need one more for Silver Wolf. Gonna keep on farming.

_________

sharing a fanart of Herta.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-08-20 at 03:07.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-24, 08:08   Link #84
Liddo-kun
is this so?

finished Underground Treasure Hunt in Asia server.

to those who have not started yet... and are interested in the rewards. I suggest you start now. The quest is long, and will be hard to finish in just one night.
Old 2023-08-31, 11:00   Link #85
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Raising the energy cap to 240 IS a welcome improvement. Now my daily routine is like 6x exp, 6x cash, 6x Traces of the day, 2x ascension materials for the characters who still need it.

As for the storyline, it bring a sentiment of closure to the Xianzhou arc. Being Yukong is suffering. Unfortunately, the fact we have had to wait for the conclusion of the arc kind of dulled the impact. And I didn't feel invested in the Xianzhou cast as I did in the Belobog cast.

Moreover:
Spoiler:

Also, this is what my limited banner warp history look like:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-01, 07:34   Link #86
Liddo-kun
is this so?

yeah, raising trailblaze power to 240 is a great help. The "reserved power" function is also quite useful.
Old 2023-09-01, 21:16   Link #87
Key Board
Carbon

Maybe having [redacted] die for real is setting the tone and expectations

ie: just because you can roll for them in gatcha does not mean they will survive in the story

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-02, 02:29   Link #88
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Maybe having [redacted] die for real is setting the tone and expectations

ie: just because you can roll for them in gatcha does not mean they will survive in the story

//
I'm still in the not convinced camp on this one, but I agree that it does mess with people's expectations. In this kind of sci-fi setting that already has a multiverse angle, though, it's a lot easier for them to come up with justifications for this kind of thing anyway.
Old 2023-09-02, 03:50   Link #89
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I can't help but feel like Luofu arc was symptomatic to how Mihoyo writers handle things since we got similar issues to what happened in Liyue, Inazuma and Sumeru to some extent. It was a clusterfuck and it really makes me think the game was released too early and/or the writers can't stay consistent with what they do.

Spoiler for Luofu arc, including 1.3:

Frankly, the whole fact that epilogue could have been implemented in 1.2 instead was just the insult to the injury. Everything thus far was fairly more infuriating given how simple yet effective Belobog arc was in comparison. It wasn't particularly impressive in term of twists and themes, but every characters' agenda and motivations weren't a bogging mess, and the pacing was mostly fine, with obvious high such as wildfire moment.
Old 2023-09-02, 20:30   Link #90
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I tend to agree with most of the criticisms about the arc.

Spoiler for Story up to 1.3:

I think the reason why this gets particular criticism is indeed because it is returning to some of the similar issues that faced some of the early Genshin Impact archon quests, which they've gone a fair ways towards resolving over the years (not perfect still, but certainly improved). So people expect that the HSR team will apply those lessons learned already and not make the same mistakes, so in some ways it feels even worse. Plus, as many have said, HSR does not have the open world exploration aspect to keep people engaged, so in some ways it depends more on the story quests to keep people hooked. The audience who is going to keep playing the game just for things like SU and MoC are only a fraction of the audience.

Anyway, we'll see what happens next. Perhaps they'll find their footing after this chaotic start and over time things will stabilize. And I still think they have a lot of interesting ideas, but they're really struggling to nail the landing right now at least as far as story quests go.
Old 2023-09-04, 16:57   Link #91
Key Board
Carbon

I suspect they had to made changes because people complained about the Dan Shu arc and they had to make abrupt changes

and the complaints about Dan Shu aren't valid either. Just a bunch of people throwing tantrums

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-05, 06:06   Link #92
Liddo-kun
is this so?

would just like to say again. Increasing the cap of Trailblaze power to 240 + reserve function really helped. Now, I only have to log in during the evening.. instead of both morning and evening to avoid wasting some power. I thank whoever is the dev who thinked of this.
Old 2023-09-05, 07:19   Link #93
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

From what I can tell, HSR is pretty much using features from both Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact as reference either combining or improving on them.

The energy system for example, HI3rd has a reserve function, but has no condensed.
Genshin has condenced resin, but no reserve.
All 3 games have items that allow us to refill energy without using gems.

This was only about energy, there's quite a few features from both games present in HSR.
Old 2023-09-06, 05:09   Link #94
Liddo-kun
is this so?

have never played Honkai Impact 3rd, so can't compare. But what Star Rail has now, strong at 240 cap + reserves is better than Genshin 160 cap + 5 condensed.

____

oh, and the Swarm Disaster Event for Simulated Universe is active now. More jades to be won.
Old 2023-09-06, 08:34   Link #95
Marina2

Swarm Disaster SU is pretty difficult and there are so many thing to collect and complete. It probably take me a month or more to 100% everything in that mode.
Old 2023-09-06, 08:56   Link #96
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Yeah, failing hard at the 3rd layer boss of difficulty III.
Main SU was a bit difficult at first but it's easier when you get all the buffs. Gotta grind it out again for this new mode's buffs.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-06, 19:02   Link #97
GDB

This new mode basically feels like "Tank Check Simulator". Since I don't have a good tank, I'll probably just not bother with it until Fu Xuan comes out.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-07, 06:19   Link #98
Liddo-kun
is this so?

tried Inhibitor at char trials.
he is indeed strong.. getting tempted to pull.
but I can resist. Special Pass I have gathered are just enough to get Fu, and her signature light cone.
Old 2023-09-07, 08:31   Link #99
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This new mode basically feels like "Tank Check Simulator". Since I don't have a good tank, I'll probably just not bother with it until Fu Xuan comes out.
Same for me, gonna wait on Fu Xuan. Even Luocha isn't getting me through. Swarm Disaster 2 is handing me my ass even using Abundance.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-07, 08:53   Link #100
Marina2

EDITED: managed to clear with Nihility \ now,these are teams I can use to defeat Swarm Disaster at difficulty 3 (4 is another story for now)

Hunt Path

The combination of Imperishable Victory (After a character defeats an enemy, their action is Advanced Forward by 100%) and Auspicious Star (When a character defeats an enemy, regenerates Energy 60-100%) Blessing allow my Selee to defeat the boss stage by keep spamming ultimate on small bug and skill on boss bug without letting them have a turn.

Nihility Path

Nihility, Remembrance, and Propagation blessing going together really well. Nihility-Propagation Resonance interplay (normal attack trigger all DOT on enemy) is broken. Try to get the destruction blessing that share damage between all party member. It is very useful for survival.

People said Abundance Path work well but I can't make it work yet because the game often troll me by not give any Dewdrop card. I guess I will try Rememberance next.

Yeah, I am going to get Fu Xuan.

Note: Farm passive buff from Communing Trail, they help a lot.

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-09-08 at 04:35.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote