Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2023-10-12, 02:14   Link #12281
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
They say that the new Freedom is visually based on a car from a racing anime Fukuda directed in the 90s.
That would be Cyber Formula.

Given that Fukuda likes to make references to his past works, it’s more likely that he’ll include references to his previous show, Cross Ange, in GSF.
Old 2023-10-13, 18:11   Link #12282
cyberdemon

Based on what I’ve seen of the Rising Freedom, it feels more like a stopgap mobile suit between the Freedom and Strike Freedom with a few unique gimmicks. Probably created due to restrictions placed on the deployment of such overpowered suits like the SF, IJ, and Destiny. I imagine those suits will play more a role towards the end of the movie.
Old 2023-10-17, 06:56   Link #12283
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

New interview

https://www.zeonic-republic.net/?page_id=11047
Old 2023-11-19, 08:57   Link #12284
n0m@n
C-Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4HGSN0CsI

Just watched the new PV.

So the song for the movie will be called "Freedom" by Nishikawa Takanori (not surprising) but the lyrics will be done by "TK" Komura Tetsuya. For those who dont know him he's one of the members of TM Network which did the song for Char's Counterattack, "Beyond the time" as well as "Get Wild" from City Hunter anime. This is epic. I really do like both of these artists and seeing Komura again in the big picture is nice (since he screwed up big time in the past).

Also the story section of the official site has been updated.
"Foundation" is a new country which became independent from the Eurasia Federation (One of the major factions of EA). They requested "Compass", a new organization led by Lacus which is tasked to maintain peace, to counter the Blue Cosmos.

It also shows which characters belongs to which faction/organization. Most of the usual gangs are grouped under "Compass" apart from Athrun and Meylin who are grouped under "Terminal".

Source:
https://www.gundam-seed.net/freedom/story/

But man. The Rising Freedom really is growing in me. Also Im getting a death vibe from Kira for some reason.
Old 2023-11-19, 09:20   Link #12285
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Also Im getting a death vibe from Kira for some reason.
I doubt they'd kill Kira at this point. For Amuro, he's almost 30 when CCA happened.Kira's barely 20 too young to be a full adult.
Old 2023-11-20, 02:00   Link #12286
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

In case anyone interested ....

Here we got Gundam SEED Freedom coloring competition.
From 23 November 2023 to 31 March 2024, result announced May 2024.

https://thewonder.it/fes/3000232/des..._campaign=seed

Old 2023-11-20, 19:51   Link #12287
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4HGSN0CsI

Just watched the new PV.

So the song for the movie will be called "Freedom" by Nishikawa Takanori (not surprising) but the lyrics will be done by "TK" Komura Tetsuya. For those who dont know him he's one of the members of TM Network which did the song for Char's Counterattack, "Beyond the time" as well as "Get Wild" from City Hunter anime. This is epic. I really do like both of these artists and seeing Komura again in the big picture is nice (since he screwed up big time in the past).

Also the story section of the official site has been updated.
"Foundation" is a new country which became independent from the Eurasia Federation (One of the major factions of EA). They requested "Compass", a new organization led by Lacus which is tasked to maintain peace, to counter the Blue Cosmos.

It also shows which characters belongs to which faction/organization. Most of the usual gangs are grouped under "Compass" apart from Athrun and Meylin who are grouped under "Terminal".

Source:
https://www.gundam-seed.net/freedom/story/

But man. The Rising Freedom really is growing in me. Also Im getting a death vibe from Kira for some reason.
I can't get over how the faces/lips look...
Old 2023-12-10, 10:08   Link #12288
Dernhelm
High on Jin

SEE-SAW reunites to perform ending song for Gundam SEED Freedom which will be released as a single, their first in 19 years

wow, the power of this movie.

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-11, 07:24   Link #12289
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So if SeeSaw's song is the ending, then "FREEDOM" might be an insert song as Nishikawa often did with Kira in the two tv series. The only sample of the latter song really felt like a mix between different periods of anime music considering the lyrics as well as Komuro participating.
Old 2023-12-12, 23:30   Link #12290
Frontier

Bringing things full circle for the Seed finale .

Also a final trailer has been released.
Old 2023-12-20, 17:40   Link #12291
n0m@n
C-Z

You can hear Tamaki Nami's Official Supporter Song (no idea what that means) for the upcoming movie. The song is called "Reborn".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5UlfsKouZ8
Old 2023-12-21, 17:41   Link #12292
Key Board
Carbon

Freedom
Freedom
Freedom

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-26, 19:30   Link #12293
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I can't get over how the faces/lips look...
The lips brought me back from the shadows...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-30, 08:06   Link #12294
phantomxofrebellion

Who would be disappointed if the successors of Windam and Murasame don't show up?

After all the EA should have been rebuilt these past years and with the cooperation of Plant and Orb under Compass should they have caught up already with new mobile suits in line. Would you prefer if you want EA to have 2 or 3 new mobile suits or would 2 be equal amount since Plant has 2 new mobile suits? Orb for no doubt would have 1 new mobile suit as shown when they had Astray and then Murasame.

The question is that how do you want the Windam and Murasame successors to turn out in terms of design, specs, colors, etc.?
phantomxofrebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-08, 11:09   Link #12295
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

There were already concerts with the song "Freedom". Sadly, the full version isn't out yet so youtube searchs will send you to incomplete versions
Old 2024-01-09, 10:12   Link #12296
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomxofrebellion View Post
Who would be disappointed if the successors of Windam and Murasame don't show up?
didn't a Murasame already show up in one of the trailers getting obliterated? (also in flight in one of the earlier trailers...) fans are assuming Mu is the pilot.

Old 2024-01-09, 10:13   Link #12297
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
There were already concerts with the song "Freedom". Sadly, the full version isn't out yet so youtube searchs will send you to incomplete versions
i think i've seen/heard the full version on Bilibili. lmk if you want a listen i can record for you.

Old 2024-01-10, 12:04   Link #12298
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dernhelm View Post
didn't a Murasame already show up in one of the trailers getting obliterated? (also in flight in one of the earlier trailers...) fans are assuming Mu is the pilot.
I think you are right. When Kira's new Freedom transforms it joins with a Murasame. I found that tvtropes has a lot of info of the movie but take it with a grain of salt.
Old 2024-01-11, 02:18   Link #12299
n0m@n
C-Z

See saw’s short version is out now.
Currently in Japan and went to Seed cafe at Ikebukuro.
Food/drink were crap but people pay a lot for merchandise (myself included).
Movie tv commercial had a scene not shown in the pv which was the blonde net guy dancing with Lacus.
There was a different trailer in the theatre (when I went to watch spy family) but no new scene on it. Just mashing up the scene from seed and seed destiny with upcoming freedom trailer.

On the first week of the movie they will distribute two novels randomly. The novel has a written by Gotoh himself(Freedom scenario writer as well as the old seed and seed destiny novel writer).
One novel will be about Athrun and Cagalli. Second one about Shinn, Lunamaria, Agnes and Rey during their academic years.
Will definitely get those two novels.
Old 2024-01-11, 05:25   Link #12300
Dernhelm
High on Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Will definitely get those two novels.
Brilliant marketing ploy innit?
And from what i read on Japanese twitter during the press conference event last night it seems that many bitter Athrun/Cagalli fans will be coming out of the woodwork and attempt to watch the movie after initially deciding not to due to the unsure status of their relationship haha.
I do wonder how the film will treat them though, there is leaked information that someone will be revealed to give birth to twins in the movie but that is supposed to happen to real life couple SuzuKen and Maaya's characters.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep