Pablete
Banned

Well, lurking con the net I hearrd/read
Spoiler:
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 01:10   Link #1022
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

is the WN Version still alive or is has already been deleted?
Old 2014-11-21, 01:44   Link #1023
kazzuya

I thought that WN has already been taken down a long time ago.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 03:28   Link #1024
Kunagisa

@jaydreadzz
kazzuya is right, WN's down, but even if it isn't it wouldn't help you. We passed the web stuff as of last volume.

100 pages in and this is already the best volume so far, the entire dance party's freaking hilarious.
Why are the Gods and Goddesses such good characters hahaha. Hermes is literally godly wingman.
Spoiler for Volume 6:

Omori is so amazing in the sense that he can give so much personalities to these characters with such low screen time. I still can't stop laughing, will update more tomorrow. Hopefully I can finish the whole book by then. Lots of information so far.

For Chinese readers, the translator might start his thread on ln.cn soon, so keep an eye out. I know he has the illustrations and up to chapter 3 already. I was going to link the crappy cam pics I took for him, but the scanner's three copies (yes he bought 3) arrived today too, so you might get some nice pictures soon. Ultimately, everything still depends on the translator's schedule (´・ω・`). Illustrations wise, I guess the most interesting are the pictures for the three new characters Daphne, Cassandra, and Hyacinthus from Apollo's family. Heard the 2nd character's tale's pretty faithful to the mythological reference.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 03:57   Link #1025
ArtemisF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That does not mean the object of pursuit must be limited to one. First of all, Hestia being aware of his feelings doesn't mean anything. Bell had talked to her about meeting Aiz and then Hestia saw his stat gain, putting two and two together to deduce that the reason for his growth was Aiz. Second, inscribing stats does not mean the god or goddess will know what it does automatically. Hestia didn't know what Argonaut or Fortune did when she inscribed them. Third, Bell had Single-Minded Pursuit before he ever met Aiz.
Never implied it is automatic. Said it was the clear description that only hestia read. I even said "unlike argonaut's wish" this skill had a clear description. Bell did not have single minded pursuit before he met Aizu. You are correct in saying she put two and two together to deduce the reason for his growth. I was trying to convince others who I, in my personal opinion, didn't.
(All of these i read in Manga/webnovel/Lightnovel)
Not a fan of Anime Tbh. I Prefer details.
ArtemisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 04:14   Link #1026
Breimoon

>You will never be a cute shota that makes all the goddesses to fall in love with you
lol Bell's life is only goig to get harder the more harem member he gets. Especially with a certain yandere getting jelous.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 04:16   Link #1027
ArtemisF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
to be single minded doesn't necessarily mean that you focus on one person or thing. the term single minded means to concentrate on only one aim or purpose. that purpose could be to become stronger, or to be popular with many women. the purpose could draw in exterior attention from many different areas. So for Bell single minded pursuit could mean I want to be a hero. In this way Ais would be one of the exterior objectives in the goal to become a hero. After being saved by Ais, Bell may have had something click in his mind causing him believe that he will never be a hero as long as he can't surpass her.

Granted I also believe that Bell likes Ais a lot in a romantic manner that is close to idol worship. Overall I just wanted to point out that being single minded doesn't necessarily mean that there is only one objective as long as the objectives contribute to the overall goal of what that individual wants.
Except the skill description makes it clear it's his affections towards a person. So with this in mind what I said basically is it has to be his feelings towards one person. From the start I believed his skill was related to his feelings towards a person so I explained single minded pursuit with that in mind. If the skill name was the only thing then yes other things can play in. But it mentions affections. So it's only related to his feelings towards a person. And the skill name single minded pursuit implies that it has to be one person(who I think is Aizu). This is what I was trying to pointing out.
(All of these i read in Manga/webnovel/Lightnovel)
Not a fan of Anime Tbh. I Prefer details.
ArtemisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 05:38   Link #1028
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisF View Post
Except the skill description makes it clear it's his affections towards a person. So with this in mind what I said basically is it has to be his feelings towards one person. From the start I believed his skill was related to his feelings towards a person so I explained single minded pursuit with that in mind. If the skill name was the only thing then yes other things can play in. But it mentions affections. So it's only related to his feelings towards a person. And the skill name single minded pursuit implies that it has to be one person(who I think is Aizu). This is what I was trying to pointing out.
[Single-Minded Pursuit]
◾Accelerates Growth
◾Effects last as long as his feelings are unchanged
◾Effects are determined by the strength of his feelings

Where does it say that? it says as long as his feelings are unchanged. It never states that the feeling necessarily has to be towards a person. It needs to be a strong feeling that is unchanging and the effect is determined by the strength of that feeling. Granted it could just as likely be his feelings towards a person but I'm just pointing out that it could also be his strong feelings towards wanting to become a hero like his grandfather.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 05:51   Link #1029
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Quote:
[Single-Minded Pursuit]
◾Accelerates Growth

Where does it say that? it says as long as his feelings are unchanged. It never states that the feeling necessarily has to be towards a person. It needs to be a strong feeling that is unchanging and the effect is determined by the strength of that feeling. Granted it could just as likely be his feelings towards a person but I'm just pointing out that it could also be his strong feelings towards wanting to become a hero like his grandfather.
I agree with you....
Why make things complicated...
Its clearly written in the description....

You can't have bell thinking about ais all the time inside the dungeon and while fighting....

Bell would die if all he is thinking about is ais...

Its like fighting a Minotaur while doing math calculations in your head....

Its something everyone know...
Always think of what is in front of you, especially if your fighting for your life...

single minded pursuit is not all about ais...
Its all about bell... its his skill after all...
Old 2014-11-21, 06:29   Link #1030
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
@jaydreadzz
kazzuya is right, WN's down, but even if it isn't it wouldn't help you. We passed the web stuff as of last volume.

100 pages in and this is already the best volume so far, the entire dance party's freaking hilarious.
Why are the Gods and Goddesses such good characters hahaha. Hermes is literally godly wingman.
Spoiler for Volume 6:
This post has literally so much win it's ridiculous. Especially since every character besides Hestia, Loki, and Freyja are trying to hook Bell up with Aiz, even Ottar! (Who cares if it's indirectly)

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 08:35   Link #1031
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Nao Toyama is Lili's seiyuu.

Known as Chitoge from Nisekoi, Lieselot from Trinity Seven and Kongo from Kantai Collection.
Incorrect. It's Uchida Maaya. Her most famous role is Rikka from Chuunibyou. She also voiced Rea in Sankarea and Mao in GJ-bu.
The rest of the seiyuus are also in the latest chapter of the Days of Goddess 4-koma.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 09:01   Link #1032
Azzazzel

Hi. Good day to all. Excuse me for asking this. This might have been asked in previous pages but I seem can't find it... So. I'm wondering if you guys know what the side quest on volume 4 was about? The only thing I know about it, based on some descriptions, is that, Bell's doing a request for Miach Famillia but as to what quest and some details.... it remains a mystery to me. Is it possible for anyone to relay some key points in that area? Thank you very much. :3
Azzazzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 09:34   Link #1033
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Incorrect. It's Uchida Maaya. Her most famous role is Rikka from Chuunibyou. She also voiced Rea in Sankarea and Mao in GJ-bu.
The rest of the seiyuus are also in the latest chapter of the Days of Goddess 4-koma.
she's also the "Maiden in Heat" Thuearle...

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 10:13   Link #1034
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
[Single-Minded Pursuit]
◾Accelerates Growth

Where does it say that? It never states that the feeling necessarily has to be towards a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 【憧憬一途(リアリス・フレーゼ)】
・早熟する
懸想が続く限り効果持続
懸想の丈により効果上昇

See? As Crystal clear, it has to be love. As Kunagisa said, he didn't had the skill before falling for Ais (why people have problems understanding this?); this case doesn't need Columbo.

Speaking off, the Hermes spoiler is
Old 2014-11-21, 10:20   Link #1035
The One Above God
Kamijou

Ha! Based on the spoilers, it's like people in-universe are saying "just hook up already!" when seeing both Bell and Ais in close proximity with each other I'm still open for whoever Bell will end up with though. Although Ais may be the obvious "end-girl" there's nothing saying that the other girls don't have chance Right now, BellxAis, BellxHestia, BellxEina, BellxSeal, and, hopefully, BellxRyuu all have equal standing for me.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 10:20   Link #1036
Pablete
Banned

^
Actually, it was just Hermes messing around with her fellow gods but Bell's friends being nice played as pawns to this prankster god without knowing.

I want scans or a better resume for Hestia's part on this novel.

>
Her most famous role is RikkafromChuunibyou.

No, isn't.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 10:28   Link #1037
NeutralZero

now that's one nice volume cover
is sure is nice to have someone like hermes to be your wingman...
and poor bell... to have someone like Freya who is willing to do that or planning of doing something like that out of jealousy...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 10:33   Link #1038
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
>
Her most famous role is RikkafromChuunibyou.

No, isn't.
At least quote properly. Then who would you say is Uchida Maaya's most famous role?
Regardless, she's the seiyuu of Lili and I was just pointing it out.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-21, 12:03   Link #1039
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
@jaydreadzz

Spoiler for Volume 6:

Omori is so amazing in the sense that he can give so much personalities to these characters with such low screen time. I still can't stop laughing, will update more tomorrow. Hopefully I can finish the whole book by then. Lots of information so far.

For Chinese readers, the translator might start his thread on ln.cn soon, so keep an eye out. I know he has the illustrations and up to chapter 3 already. I was going to link the crappy cam pics I took for him, but the scanner's three copies (yes he bought 3) arrived today too, so you might get some nice pictures soon. Ultimately, everything still depends on the translator's schedule (´・ω・`). Illustrations wise, I guess the most interesting are the pictures for the three new characters Daphne, Cassandra, and Hyacinthus from Apollo's family. Heard the 2nd character's tale's pretty faithful to the mythological reference.
Stuff like this is what sets the novel apart from its contemporaries. There wasn't a single part of that spoiler that wasn't hilarious.

Also, anyone else get the idea that Freya/Ottar's relationship feels less like master-servant (which was implied at the beginning), and more like Doting older brother and spoiled little sister?
Old 2014-11-21, 12:10   Link #1040
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Also, anyone else get the idea that Freya/Ottar's relationship feels less like master-servant (which was implied at the beginning), and more like Doting older brother and spoiled little sister?
If I have to say... spoiled Ojou-sama and old father-like Bulter
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance