Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2017-12-22, 16:05   Link #21
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
if you want for the leader to do everything himself you should move to Russia...There is almost close to zero official who's doing anything until "the tsar" said to do that. Sometimes it is rather absurd though
well at last the "tzar" is not a full idiot and can do things(ofcourse only things good to him) but at last he can do, where trump can't really do anything since his idiocity is the same size of his "ego".
Old 2017-12-22, 17:01   Link #22
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well at last the "tzar" is not a full idiot and can do things(ofcourse only things good to him) but at last he can do, where trump can't really do anything since his idiocity is the same size of his "ego".
Of course a lot of things Trump can't do because there house, senate, supreme court and so on...
Anyway, everything works as intended. People enjoy the ride. (maybe not Muslims though but well that's their problem that a piece of land triggers them)
Sometimes I suggest people just to do not care.
Old 2017-12-22, 21:41   Link #23
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Of course a lot of things Trump can't do because there house, senate, supreme court and so on...
Anyway, everything works as intended. People enjoy the ride. (maybe not Muslims though but well that's their problem that a piece of land triggers them)
Sometimes I suggest people just to do not care.
Land ownership issues trigger everyone. Its the height of stupidity to single one religion out.

But I echo Sheba and SeijiSensei by proposing Jerusalem become its own city/country like the Vatican.
Old 2017-12-22, 22:11   Link #24
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The opposite of the Vatican/under UN control situation is the glass it, put up a fence around the radiation region. Either drop a marker in the middle or find a surviving artifact near the middle and tell people if they really want tp be holy, got to the center and claim it...without a radiation suit or medicines. That's the opposite extreme.....wipe is all out...all the history...all the potential landmarks....everything, than irradiate it to the point no one can survive in there for more than a day. The religious fight over the worthless crater would be something. Something horrible.

It won't happen, but that's the King Salomon type answer in the extreme.
Old 2017-12-23, 00:09   Link #25
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Land ownership issues trigger everyone. Its the height of stupidity to single one religion out.

But I echo Sheba and SeijiSensei by proposing Jerusalem become its own city/country like the Vatican.
I feel the same. For the sake of solving a lot of things out there, Jerusalem should be its own independent entity with its own government having nothing to do with the Knesset nor the Palestinian Authority.
Old 2017-12-23, 07:43   Link #26
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
having nothing to do with the Knesset nor the Palestinian Authority.
And then see the bunch of triggered people claiming that infidels are living there
Old 2017-12-23, 07:54   Link #27
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ironically it's the Israelis that have been literally triggered.
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/18/...inian-protest/
Old 2017-12-23, 09:31   Link #28
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Ironically it's the Israelis that have been literally triggered.
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/18/...inian-protest/
you would be surprised but it were palestinians

Last edited by ChuckE; 2017-12-23 at 10:24.
Old 2017-12-23, 09:34   Link #29
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Looks like someone else is triggered too. XP
Old 2017-12-23, 20:10   Link #30
Blueknight78

the angry twitter troll is back in action:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.4dce418d0d96
Quote:
Trump criticizes FBI deputy director as he plans retirement
this time not just trump but it's looks like the whole gop
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/12/21...er-republicans

looks like they can't just wait the 90 day to him leave and are wanting to get riddle of him fast, really do looks like finally gop start to band together with trump.
Old 2017-12-23, 23:57   Link #31
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

U.S. Ambassador to Netherlands Apologizes After Bizarre 'Fake News' Exchange

TLDR: The new US ambassador to Netherlands in a TV interview deny he ever said Netherlands had No-Go zones ruled by Islamic Extremists only for the interviewer to show that he indeed said those words in 2015. And then he try to deny he ever said it was fake news.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-12-24, 03:17   Link #32
Blueknight78

l

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

TLDR: The new US ambassador to Netherlands in a TV interview deny he ever said Netherlands had No-Go zones ruled by Islamic Extremists only for the interviewer to show that he indeed said those words in 2015. And then he try to deny he ever said it was fake news.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
well it's US trump age, where everything which is not "good" are "fake news", while trump is removing words like "fetus", "transgender". "science" from USA he is making the "school" by making peoples learn to use "fake news", i saw i comment on that post and i really must agree trump is turning US in the laughtstock of the world by being the country of "lies" (this rememeber me a episode of kino anime with the "country of lies" which is slowly turning the US future with trump and GOP controlling US and turning the country from the "dream country of the world" to the "worst country in the world and really making peoples like kim jong looks like "fine guys*", compared with all the damage trump and GOP where being able to do in just one year, now imagine 3 more years and maybe 4 more later if US decide to keep the "reelect peoples even if they are the worst scum in the world, if that happens then i gonna be really feel sorry for US and be ready to see a " new cuba" with peoples leaving the country by boats and borderline, then finally trump imigration plans gonna work cuz no one gonna want come to US to the point of even the peoples inside gonna want to leave before the country blow off herself.
Old 2017-12-24, 08:22   Link #33
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
if that happens then i gonna be really feel sorry for US and be ready to see a " new cuba" with peoples leaving the country by boats and borderline
I am still waiting for people who claimed that they would leave if Trump is elected to actually escape from USA
Old 2017-12-25, 12:20   Link #34
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

This fake news issue seems to stem from in principle the problem that politicians can just say whatever whenever with out any legal reprecusions.

This is fine and all for the purpose of general politics but it seems Trump has figured out that since he can say whatever and he (along with his trumptards) are in a position of power, authority and credibility (at least credibility for the time being), then why not just turn white to black and black to white as it suits them? There's no procedure after all for politicians turning even science on it's head, even if like in the video the evidence couldn't be any more damning. This is very tricky to solve since, while it's solvable, it's also not a solution anyone wants as it goes against the democratic process. I have to say Trump is well and truly testing the US's checks & balances with regard to retards in office, and so far seems those checks and balances are failing. Wouldn't surprise me if, before leaving office, he creates "The Holy Island of Trumpkistan" and then sends "aid" in the form of however much money he can squeze out of the US as president by the time he leaves office; what exactly would anyone be able to do about it?

Quote:
I am still waiting for people who claimed that they would leave if Trump is elected to actually escape from USA
Little did you know that the great border wall is to keep people in!

Last edited by felix; 2017-12-25 at 12:31.
Old 2017-12-25, 15:41   Link #35
Blueknight78

trump saves the christmass!!!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8127921.html
Quote:
Trump claims he saved 'Merry Christmas' from assault, despite Obama having said it every year.
trump is the new "grinch", the only difference is which while the original grinch heart managed to get back to "grow" trump hearts just totally frozen and turned hard rock.

i really have no words of how dumb someone can go, he really is the "com-man", trump know no bounds when comes to act idiot.

i really don't understand why he keep hearing the idiots around him to make him look even more idiots, just because a bunch of "gop" idiots proclaimed which obama destroyed the "merry chirstmass" word he goes on believe on it and try to make it looks like was true, trump really don't know the means or "shame".
Old 2017-12-26, 05:37   Link #36
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

The far right love to spread stories of no-go zones ruled by Islamists in Europe as much as the far left love to spread stories about countries like France being racist shitholes that would make USA under Segregation look like heaven.
Old 2017-12-26, 10:03   Link #37
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The far right love to spread stories of no-go zones ruled by Islamists in Europe as much as the far left love to spread stories about countries like France being racist shitholes that would make USA under Segregation look like heaven.
Literally never heard anyone say that about France, but okay.
Old 2017-12-26, 17:40   Link #38
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Literally never heard anyone say that about France, but okay.
Fox News did run story about no-go zone in France enough time for France to ask for apology for the false claim.
Old 2017-12-26, 18:38   Link #39
Blueknight78

Now which finally christmass end and was saved by "trump" now it's time to trump go his primary "work", twitter to attack someone and play golf!!!!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1380c0890253

he keep attacking FBI and the investigations against him and using any means necessary to end it.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nts/982610001/
Old 2017-12-26, 22:31   Link #40
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Fox News did run story about no-go zone in France enough time for France to ask for apology for the false claim.
I meant the second part, not the first part.
Closed Thread