AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-31, 09:15   Link #4161
zodanhko
*ignoring*

The only different from Hina's date is that she failed to confess every single time without interuptions. Whereas right now, I supposed Hayate should be the one to confess (that's what we all waiting for, right?) as he was so determine but failed as well. And with Isumi and Sakuya's appearances to lengthen the events...

I'd did thought the hates should gear toward Hayate since he cause the misunderstand or Hata that lengthen the arc. Well, I suppose Athena's despair and guilt can cause her to misunderstand Hayate as well.

@wolftsaufi
You already joined Rah's army to take down Athena before these drag situations were mentioned. So no worry there.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 09:17   Link #4162
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi View Post
I think you right, it because of the weekly waiting is killing the enjoyment
I remember when I first read the EoTW arc, it felt like I'm watcing Titanic but one thing for sure, I will never hate Nagi even if her arc is long like this one
it all depend on the character you like I guess
Yeah, if it's the chara you like, you'll prolly won't hate it (cause of more screen time for your chara), but for everybody else it sure feels like its dragging on and on...Same case with Hina and Athena...
Old 2009-10-31, 09:18   Link #4163
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Yes, that's why I still haven't given up on Athena. But the signs in the story are already giving me a bad feeling, someone must be sacrificed in this arc.

Just like Watchmen, there must always be a sacrifice in order to achieve resolve. I guess I accepted already that a certain character will have to die so I wouldn't be shocked in the future.

In the anime S2 episode 24 (which was canon in the manga), Kasumi Aika, stated that "there are lots of things that money can't buy." Then shows her holding the gem with a grim aura. Which led me the conclusion that the gems are no good, which even led me to farfetched ideas such as the passing of Nagi's mom because of that. (Hidden for Spoiler)
Old 2009-10-31, 09:19   Link #4164
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

its not like I hate her but its like she taking all the spotlight and attention and that's what makes me mad at her
Old 2009-10-31, 09:21   Link #4165
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

on yeah, just remember one thing,things think Aika will have something to do with this
Old 2009-10-31, 09:23   Link #4166
leoblack9

Of course, everybody who bears a gem would be included, and according to my manly intuition, the arc isn't halfway through yet. And I trust my intuition (albeit 75% of my insights are blatantly farfetched).
Old 2009-10-31, 09:39   Link #4167
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I wonder, after the arc is finished and all, whether Athena would go back to Japan and start appearing at the Hakou. If combining with everyone knowing the truth behind Athena and Hayate's relationship, with Hayate's actual confessing sometime during the arc succeeded, that would be a moment I'd looking forward too. Comedy, murders, cat fights, anything you want can happen...

As an A-tan fan, of course, I only hope for her appearance. However, I would want Maria to have some developments before it occurs.
Old 2009-10-31, 09:51   Link #4168
leoblack9

Hmm let me see, after the arc there'd be some fillers then I agree with the Maria arc, time to shine for her.
Old 2009-10-31, 10:10   Link #4169
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Testing...
Old 2009-10-31, 11:30   Link #4170
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Do u guys know what is the relationship between athena and maria?, i remember she appeared in that pool or mirror or water or whatever when athena was looking at it
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 12:25   Link #4171
Used Can

I, personally, haven't started to dislike any character. The one who is annoying me is Hata, because he is the one dragging the plot. The characters can do nothing about it, for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Do u guys know what is the relationship between athena and maria?
We know nothing, but if we make quick assumptions, perhaps the Athena's parents had good ties with Mikado, and since Maria had been adopted by him, Athena met her at some point before she met Hayate.
Old 2009-10-31, 13:22   Link #4172
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Who are you and what did you do to Rah? This is insanity, for the real Rah to have the same thoughts as me.
I am your father, and the Tooth Fairy, also the Goddamn Batman!

Too lazy to post reaction pictures~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
If its spoilers you guys want, I've found one. Don't know if its made up since there was only a few lines with no pictures so go ahead and ignore it if you want. Whether the spoilers are true or not its pretty obvious that this chapter will have another cliffhangar.

Spoiler for Chapter 247:
Ah, so this week we have only text, which we can doubt till the last moment? Well, that's lame...

I read how you're all dissatisfied with all the cliffhangers without any content, but what can you do, eh? Just endure it...

It would be nice of Hata to move the story a bit each chapter, though, instead of dragging out pointless things, like Isumin' & Athena's power levels, and who's gonna protect who.

This is just a quick example, but I believe it would be a bit better...

*numbers represent chapters*

1. Hayate is owned by Machina in the end of the chapter (left it the same, since it's ok in my opinion...)
2. Everything is the same, except that it's more compact, with a twist in the end. Athena takes care of Hayate, and when holding the ring, he wakes up grabbing her hand, taking her completely by surprise.
3. Athena is still confused by what she thought of when holding the ring, and Hayate unexpectedly grabbing her hand. Her reactions aren't cold and calculated as usual. She motions him to let go, but he pulls her on the bed on top of him (sort of clumsily).

Variations:

a) He, while holding her arm, says that he doesn't want to let her go anymore, that he was to blame for the past events (although untrue - Midas was), and that *words aren't heard, chapter ends*

b) He sits up, and hugs her tightly. The ring falls out of her hand by surprise, and he notices it, or he sees it on the table, thus confirming once and for all that she still remembers him. No, rather that she is unable to let go, same as him. Chapter ends with Midas trying to take over.

Original (not a) or b) ): Chapter starts with *doki* *doki* *doki* <3 (SFX) on the bed. Athena is completely flustered, and goes in lethal tsundere mode. She's struggling to break free with "various" body parts touching here and there...
She still can't and sort of gives up, and lies back down (not facing Hayate, more like Hayate's face is up, and her's is down on the pillow - right next to eachother).
She tries to suppress her emotions, albeit still in a trembling voice questions his actions. There's no reply... soon she hears a snore, and the grip on her arm lessens. *Eh? The bastard was just sleeping? WTF* Completely perplexed, she gets back up, and is about to leave, when she turns back to the sound of her name being whispered by Hayate, with a tear rolling down his cheek. <--- Kay, this sounds more like Shoujo shit, but whatever, lol.

Also, the bed scene... HATAAAAAAAA!! Hehe!

a) Resumes with Hayate's words that weren't clearly heard by her. It was his stomach rumbling. Athena smacks him on the head with a frying pan, clearly unamused, and still a bit flushed, by what she thought she heard him say.

*comedy resumes till Midas awakens*

a1) Hayate's words this time clearly resonate through the room. He's clear as day, and still loves her. He goes on with how he missed her, how his life was hell, how he was saved in the end, but is still worried about her (doesn't mention how grateful he is to Nagi). - Next chapter could continue with Athena telling him her side, or this one could end with them almost kissing, and with the next one resuming from that scene, but interrupted with Midas trying to take over.

b) Too strong are her emotions, she's unable to suppress him any longer, and with the last of her remaining strength she whispers in his ear to quickly leave, before it's too late. Hayate is confused by this, and worriedly grabs her shoulders, when she drops on her knees, softly shaking her, and asking what's wrong. He senses a dark evil aura, something wrong that he felt a long time ago already. By reflex alone he manages to dodge the flying swords...

*continues in 5.*

In this variation Midas awoke a lot sooner, skipping three pointless chapters, or more. Also, depending on the variation picked, he might have gotten a resolution of sorts with her. I didn't mention this, but she might confess in return.

This, however, doesn't make him want to abandon her any less (like to opt for an escape, a strategic retreat if you will, than saving her). Rather, he's fueled by powerful emotions to beat up Midas, with the eventual help from Isumin'. If there are any interferences, they are all positive (Machina being a deterrent for Midas, helps Hayate, or he understands the situation quite quickly, instead of trying to protect Athena).

Ah, well, I'm sort of out of steam, and willpower to continue with 5.

Not like anyone cares about my variations either.. Hehe...

Well, let's give the new spoiler text a lot of doubt, and hope that Hata doesn't really want to drag it out that much. At least make exciting cliffhangers, not dead ones!!
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 13:23   Link #4173
Himegami Akane

You all missed me right? i was out for a quite while...(sick)

Well, i readed the EotW arc and got a conclusion: Athena is a pervert!(lol?)
Since she doesn't knew Hayate, they were only 7 years old, and she wanted to kiss him that much...well...i can't say other thing...

It's about time for Athena's arc end...it's getting me bored, since i need to wait a entire week for a chapter, and it is always beign dragged...(yea, i'm not Athena fan, but it doesn't means i HATE her).

Also i think an Maria's arc would be good...(better if something like a party happens and Hina appears - yea,i'm Hina fan - or everybody else too (i don't mind if Athena appear, but i also don't mind if she doesn't appear)

I'm already got mad, and i'm going out for a while again...i guess when the RAW or the translated chapter comes i come back...
For some reason, the bloody things of Higurashi seems to calm me a little...

(You guys shouldn't deny, you missed me )
Right, Rah? (please say yes!!!!)
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 13:34   Link #4174
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

still no pics to validate the spoilers? tch
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 14:35   Link #4175
zodanhko
*ignoring*

That's what the author called "daring" after the love was established, American styles with the morning kisses. Can't deny that they were cute although so bold. ^^

Btw, that's one of her charms, being straight forward...at least to the person she loves.
Old 2009-10-31, 15:00   Link #4176
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
(You guys shouldn't deny, you missed me )
Right, Rah? (please say yes!!!!)
Spoiler for OU:
Old 2009-10-31, 15:29   Link #4177
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Spoiler for OU:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Why did you have to post that particular page? Why?!
Old 2009-10-31, 15:30   Link #4178
Himegami Akane

...ano Rah!!...Zettaini Korosutearu!!!!
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 16:27   Link #4179
Rah

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 2009-10-31, 17:36   Link #4180
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
still no pics to validate the spoilers? tch
Yep, nothing. If there are no updates by the end of today then its most likely true. Guess the security is too tight now, hopefully it won't happen for chapter 248.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen