AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-14, 04:30   Link #481
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I don't deny this. But the fact remains she deserve her punishment and fail to get what she want. At least from my POV.
Hmm, indeed she has many, perhaps too many sins, but, well, there's always time for repentance and atonement. They said love can change people! Heck, some even said it can change the world.
Old 2012-06-14, 04:42   Link #482
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Hmm, indeed she has many, perhaps too many sins, but, well, there's always time for repentance and atonement. They said love can change people! Heck, some even said it can change the world.
And I agree with what you say about love. But one thing that most people seem to forgot and make me facepalm.(i don't say you guys here but post on other forum) is that love had to be mutual.Thing that I can't see happen here not matter what.(ok the manga can prove me wrong ...but this is my POV).
Also I really think would be good for her to fail in obtain what she want at least once (meaning Tatsumi love).She need to learn that she can't gain whatever she want.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 04:44   Link #483
NeutralZero

Indeed it can change one...
the question is, is it for the better or for the worst?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 04:57   Link #484
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
And I agree with what you say about love. But one thing that most people seem to forgot and make me facepalm.(i don't say you guys here but post on other forum) is that love had to be mutual thing that I can't see happen here not matter what.(ok the manga can prove me wrong ...but this is my POV).
Also I really think would be good for her to fail in obtain what she want...meaning Tatsumi love.She need to learn that she can't gain whatever she want.
What are you talking about, so unrequited love is not love? Love is still love, whether it's mutual or not. So it doesn't have to be mutual if she wants to change.

And, although I have the same feeling that she might not get what she wants, well, considering what kind of manga this is, there's a chance she might die or whatnot, I'm still rooting for Esdese nonetheless.
Old 2012-06-14, 05:12   Link #485
NeutralZero

Go for it, no one is stopping you...
Well... love is love as you say whether its unrequited, mutual etc...
The only thing that differs would be the degree of one's love has...
Either she reach the end goal of her love and made him love her back (either she survive after that is a different story) or not is something worth waiting to see... and read...
Old 2012-06-14, 05:13   Link #486
Soji

NeutralZero@That's the problem. If is for the better it's a good thing otherwise......they are screw.

Valky@ Sorry I think I don't make the point clear enough. I agree with what you say ...that love is still love even if is unrequited love.
Spoiler for just in case:

Edit : NeutralZero@ That's true. Plus the prime minister talk like was something really strange coming from her. So will be interesting see how she will react she is totally rejected or (like I already say) if she see how Tatsumi act with the girls in Nigth Raider especially Akame and Leona that are the 2 who he more close.
Old 2012-06-14, 05:21   Link #487
NeutralZero

The ones specifically screwed would be the girls surrounding him...
She seems to be the possesive type so its a given...
In a way, more than his lady killer smile that win the hearts of others minus the boss. Got to say he already got her attention from his sharp look during his entrada...
Oh yeah for certain reason the translator didn't change the romanize name of Esdes in page 42... the one in the crowd... since he/she's been using 'Esdese'... just notice that right now...
Old 2012-06-14, 05:26   Link #488
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Go for it, no one is stopping you...
Well... love is love as you say whether its unrequited, mutual etc...
The only thing that differs would be the degree of one's love has...
Either she reach the end goal of her love and made him love her back (either she survive after that is a different story) or not is something worth waiting to see... and read...
Well, that's what I'm looking forward to, too.

Quote:
Valky@ Sorry I think I don't make the point clear enough. I agree with what you say ...that love is still love even if is unrequited love.
Spoiler for just in case:
I see, not that I expect Tatsumi to return her love, if he ever fall in love, he might be with Akame, I guess. Well, a girl can try.

Spoiler for Hmm:
Old 2012-06-14, 05:33   Link #489
NeutralZero

Considering the chapter next to this until 19 and the c25 and 26 and (un)luckily 27... 'sound' seems to be an understatement...
Old 2012-06-14, 06:32   Link #490
Iron Maw
Banned

The last couple pages summed up:

Chapter 16 was pretty great in general. So it seems the Nightraid's Boss really did know Esdese from her military days. Since River is seen here as part Esdese's army, I guess that means Braht had the joined the rebels long before Najenda.

Tatsumi owning the Ox-head guy in secs was pretty awesome and surprising too.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 06:37   Link #491
NeutralZero

Considering the fights he had and some of the training he had, its not surprising...
Also if we're going for time line/chronological order then yeah...
Old 2012-06-14, 06:42   Link #492
Iron Maw
Banned

True, but I wasn't expecting it to be that fast and without a weapon no less. Pretty impressive.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 06:49   Link #493
Soji

Quote:
The ones specifically screwed would be the girls surrounding him...
She seems to be the possesive type so its a given...
In a way, more than his lady killer smile that win the hearts of others minus the boss. Got to say he already got her attention from his sharp look during his entrada...
Oh yeah for certain reason the translator didn't change the romanize name of Esdes in page 42... the one in the crowd... since he/she's been using 'Esdese'... just notice that right now...
You are absolutely right about this. But ,like we already say if she try something like this, her death flag will increase even more.
We know pretty well that Tatsumi is no someone that takes well if people try to hurt or kill the one dear to him or worse really kill them.
Ch 01= Sayo die by the hand of the Sadic girl and his friend die at the end of the ch.
Tatsumi answer= Cut the girl in half after say *I Kill her* . Even Leona was suprise by this.
Ch 9(I think)=scissors girl die. Tatsumi was ready to go and try to take down the one that kill her. Aniki stop him to do so.
These are just 2 example but I think they made the point pretty clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Well, that's what I'm looking forward to, too.

I see, not that I expect Tatsumi to return her love, if he ever fall in love, he might be with Akame, I guess. Well, a girl can try.

Spoiler for Hmm:
I don't deny that she can try. But like you say, I do not expect her to be successful.
But I agree with what you say (about Tatsumi).Also I agree with what you say in the spoiler . In fact looks like that way.

Quote:
Considering the chapter next to this until 19 and the c25 and 26 and (un)luckily 27... 'sound' seems to be an understatement...
That's true as well. And that's why I'm really curios to see what will happen next.

Iron Maw@ He do say that he want to learn to use Incursio like Aniki do. Plus he has trained / trains together with Akame more than one time from what I recall.
And train whit her help him a big deal. No to mention the train that he had with Aniki in the mountains in ch 11.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-14 at 18:02. Reason: some corrections.
Old 2012-06-14, 11:57   Link #494
Grey

I loved, "I have great compassion, but only minimal mercy." Esdese is very...herself.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 12:51   Link #495
solomon

I smellz HARDCORES S and M coming on here....
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 13:58   Link #496
Shadow5YA

After seeing Esdeses' list of qualities she's looking for in a man, I could see why she fell for Tatsumi. She's just asking for a shounen protagonist.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 14:27   Link #497
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I didn't mean any harm when I mention the Catholic Church. If I did, I apologize when I spoke of the crimes that they committed I was talking about the Inquisitions. About that link, that sort of monster face isn't really a monster. More like a killer intent face Tatsumi had one as well on some occasions, didn't see the teeth (Fangs) so in my opinion didn't count. *Chills* that is the same face when I met my girlfriend's mother, I still get it every time we visit.
Spoiler for Esdes's Teigu:
@ReaperxKingx Correction Esdese's teigu is not her sword it's the scarf that she is wearing in her back all the time
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 14:31   Link #498
Soji

deadlystrike@You sure?XD I always thought that is the sword or that strange mark that she had on her chest.
Old 2012-06-14, 14:33   Link #499
Avaricia
My Lord

@Soji yes Lucifell corrected it in jcafe and said it was her scarf
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 14:33   Link #500
NeutralZero

Is that confirm?

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!