AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-25, 09:20   Link #81
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
In other news, two new classes are coming to GF, ATM (Anti-Tank Missile) and AGL(Automatic Grenade Launcher). So yes, rocket and grenade launchers are coming to the game.
For CN yes. Us EN players will have to wait for a long while before we get them here.

Also, both the AGL and ATM classes will be having their own separate mechanics from normal T-Dolls, being deployed as a "Fire Support Team" (FST), rather than being deployed alongside our standard classes. Also, unlike normal T-Dolls they can only be deployed from new "Heavy Heliport" nodes.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 20:23   Link #82
Skulkraken

Will the new support teams be part of the heavy construction pool?
Old 2018-07-26, 00:19   Link #83
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulkraken View Post
Will the new support teams be part of the heavy construction pool?
AFAIK they'll have a completely different production queue separate from normal and heavy construction, though that's only how I'm interpreting one of the screenshots. Might be wrong on that front though.

Also, this is what an FST looks like ingame:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2018-07-27, 02:28   Link #84
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i'm almost about to get 100 tokens and do a resupply before the Beach event is over.
However, a new Resupply event, "Part Time Club", is starting net month.
Not sure if i should use those tokens now are and use them for the next event.
Old 2018-08-03, 19:34   Link #85
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Continuum Turbulence PV for the CN version of the game.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-08-04, 20:43   Link #86
Skulkraken

The new point event that just started has a really great prize. A handgun that can take out bosses in one shot.
Old 2018-08-09, 10:08   Link #87
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

New Guns & Fire Support Team coming in CONTINUUM TURBULENCE
Old 2018-08-09, 13:06   Link #88
Tenzen12

That's some nice guns, I like few of these lot. SOP looks great too (just shame still nothing new about M16 kai3 yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

Also you kinda might want to level M4A1 given that she, like the rest of the AR Team, gets Kai 3 later lol :P

Also if you're going to dismantle M4A1, please don't forget to take screenshots and share them here. :V
Alright so lot of stuff happenrf and it wasn't until now I finished all I wanted so I can dismantle M4A1 with peace of mind. Just to make sure before deed, All Mod3 are independent on each other. I don't actually need M4 mod 3 first for other members getting it on their own. right?

I would hate deprive other members of upgrade...

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2018-08-09 at 13:16.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 13:51   Link #89
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Afaik, you don't need M4 for that, but I'm pretty certain you will regret that once the plot kicks in that leads to her MOD III. In addition, AR 15 gets a sizable bonus in damage when she is paired with M4 when both have their MOD III.

Anyway, I will probably take part of the discussion in a weird way since I couldn't really dig the font and translation of the english release (and didn't play it from day one to boot), so pretty much giving reports from the JP server.
Right now, we are still in the early part of the game with chapter 0-6 available.

Comfortably going through everything with UMP45 / Vector / Fal / M4A1 / AR15 at lvl70-71.
The JP server got many freebies, although type 100 is pretty mediocre as tank SMG.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2018-08-09 at 14:15.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 14:05   Link #90
Tenzen12

Using M4 being M4 is too big demerit which no skills, synergy or stats can make up for. But thanks for concern.

As @Wild Goose asked here I am sharing my pest control video.

https://youtu.be/qHXmb6qf70E
Old 2018-08-09, 14:11   Link #91
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Well, for the record, it isn't like you can't get her anymore, since that already happened before with the CN and KR servers, but the only chance to get the AR team members back (only M4 and AR15) was during an event IIRC, and that was pretty gruesome as far as I could understand.

But then again, what I was referring to was the plot portion that pretty much made her step up her gear.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2018-08-09 at 15:35. Reason: typo
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 14:26   Link #92
Tenzen12

If she really manage redeem her terrible personality and became likeable, I swear I will go trough gruesome process to get her and apologise for dismantling her, I don't think that can happen, but my word stands.

Also this was my first youtube video so I apologise for flaws, default v quality seems to be set too (can be adjusted) low and I forgot put sound on, also there should be probably way flip that video on side. If M4 not improve enough and piss me off again I will go through that gruesome process too and next time I will make better job.
Old 2018-08-10, 04:48   Link #93
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Well, your loss, while the rest of us reap the benefits.

Do keep in mind that you may have scrapped M4, but it's not like she disappears from the story, so you'll still see her in the story bits going forward.

As for those curious, here's what M4A1 Mod III is like:

YouTube

Old 2018-08-10, 05:08   Link #94
Tenzen12

Yes, she look strong and I am certain you all will indeed reap benefits using her (I am happy for you, honestly), but I don't think you have right decide if it's "my loss". For me it's beneficial too (it's effect on my morale, that is), and I did it while aware I will miss perks that come with her.

What's the point of playing games if you can't even relief your stress in it and gain feeling of accomplishment? So I would you take that part back.
Old 2018-08-10, 05:45   Link #95
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yes, she look strong and I am certain you all will indeed reap benefits using her (I am happy for you, honestly), but I don't think you have right decide if it's "my loss". For me it's beneficial too (it's effect on my morale, that is), and I did it while aware I will miss perks that come with her.

What's the point of playing games if you can't even relief your stress in it and gain feeling of accomplishment? So I would you take that part back.
What part should I take back? I never said you should scatter ash and lament over what you did, I just said that it's your loss. I'm not a believer in min-maxing myself (my very first ring was Skorpion, who's nowhere near the top tier, and I'm leveling up Super SASS as part of my RF echelons), however it's just baffling to me to give up a gun considered as part of the game meta. It's not like M4 has a grating voice like "Most Volleyball" Iowa, nor an abrasive personality, and she's far from the worst example of the "indecisive heroine" in fiction.

I'm not telling you to change your mind, I'm just telling you that the action was really pointless, since it's not like you can avoid her going forward if you're into the game's story.

And since I want to go into a different topic right now, here's the trailer for the latest event on CN, showing off the new guns and mechanics:

YouTube

Oh why do we have to wait so long to get this on EN....

Old 2018-08-10, 05:54   Link #96
Tenzen12

It's just about aknowledging that one man loss st other man gain.. which is exactly what that idiom doesn't mean, but whatever. For me it's gain not loss. I can't get rid of her story wise, but at least I could do this and get enjoyment from it (and honestly I find her to be most obnoxious character in GF with that "Holier then thou" attitude, being indecessive, barely competent and yet getting pushed into my face by story whole time. That's bad combination).

... Never mind there is probably no point dwell on it either way. So let's just forget about it.

Also I am not really looking forward for that content that much. These tanks scare ShOt out of me, they will be probably much worse than Mantichore, and they will be in daily too...
Old 2018-08-23, 09:49   Link #97
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I sometimes think I might be one of the few people i the world who didn't have a problem with snek hunting. Push all the way down, push left, then push right, and you'll have her. I went 50 runs, 50 wins, only using the finder 3 times.

It also amuses me that 1) Sunborn's community rep person on reddit also calls the next event Boss Bullying, and 2) JP has already implemented a recover function, because apparently far too many people on JP were scrapping the AR team lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
It's just about aknowledging that one man loss st other man gain.. which is exactly what that idiom doesn't mean, but whatever. For me it's gain not loss. I can't get rid of her story wise, but at least I could do this and get enjoyment from it (and honestly I find her to be most obnoxious character in GF with that "Holier then thou" attitude, being indecessive, barely competent and yet getting pushed into my face by story whole time. That's bad combination).
Lol, talk about irony. :P Well, at least you're a man of your word, anyhow.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 10:48   Link #98
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

So Cube is scheduled for 11 september for the JP server. I just hope we won't have the day 1 bug that made the boss missiles impossible to dodge, otherwise it will be quite a bother.

Also, I didn't notice that feature when the game was released, but apparently, T doll restoration is already implemented in JP.
Old 2018-08-23, 11:37   Link #99
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I sometimes think I might be one of the few people i the world who didn't have a problem with snek hunting. Push all the way down, push left, then push right, and you'll have her. I went 50 runs, 50 wins, only using the finder 3 times.

It also amuses me that 1) Sunborn's community rep person on reddit also calls the next event Boss Bullying, and 2) JP has already implemented a recover function, because apparently far too many people on JP were scrapping the AR team lmao.
Ok that just made me laugh. There's been some stories about how the Japanese fans are not used to the game's mechanics or think higher rank characters means better. Some fans tried to do rerolling in the hopes they could get a rare character, except GF's gacha doesn't work that way. One fan did something stupid like retiring 9A-91 because he wanted the maid version of the character, failing to realize that the girls can get costumes to change their looks and 9A-91 has a maid costume given to fans as a free gift.

The fact that Sunborn is giving Japanese fans a recover T-Doll function makes me think how much fans screwed themselves for not reading the game's instruction or veteran players from China, Korea, Taiwan and the english version.
Old 2018-08-23, 11:38   Link #100
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Also, I didn't notice that feature when the game was released, but apparently, T doll restoration is already implemented in JP.
The rumor going around is that apparently the feature was implemented in JP early due to players scrapping the AR Team, mainly due to them being "only" 4* units.

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage