Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-31, 09:44   Link #1161
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
I feel like we're going to get trolled. Even with everyone combined Priscilla is still just playing around with them.
She's absolutely trolling everyone. She has an Abyssal, two Abyssal class, and seven of the strongest warriors ever attacking her at once, and she just took down an Abyssal that was almost as strong as she was. And all she's had to "refuel" is the guts of one old man.

She's holding back because she's having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shungin12 View Post
what about the dragon kin arent they at war with the organization
and wasn't claymore/awakened beings create to fight them
I could be wrong on this havent forgot some of the chapters its been a while
It remains to be seen if Rubel makes it off the island to inform his employers of the situation on the island. But we have no idea what is going on in the outside world. For all we know, the war was over a long time ago.

I'd laugh if Rubel met a fate like Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeSkip View Post
Somehow, I think we will see Teresa agian.

Priscilla is just too powerful. The remaining ABs and worriors are ganging up on her, but she just toys with them.

In chapter 146, Clare seems to have a chance, but I think everyone will be beaten, and the last moment Clare might be temporarily awaken as Teresa.
I think so too. I've thought this for a long time actually, that Clare has yet to really tap into the power Teresa left her. I'm doubtful she'll manifest in the real world though, unless it's some type of special awakening, but at the least it might be a dreamlike state where she "passes the torch" to Clare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Surely 2014 will be the final year of Claymore?
I have the feeling it will last past that. It's a monthly manga and this is the big fight. Plus we still have all the Rabona warriors who might join the battle, since Priscilla is the last true threat to the people on the island, and of course the aftermath to tie up any loose ends.
Old 2013-12-31, 09:50   Link #1162
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Priscilla is clearly holding back, she's just playing with the warriors at the moment, having fun like Solace said. Will be interesting to see where this fight will lead to.
Old 2013-12-31, 13:54   Link #1163
Esclair

It could be possible that Priscilla decides to leave for the mainland instead because there's no one here who can fight her at full strength. Cue Claymore 2! Claire and Raki chasing after Priscilla in the mainland!
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-01, 12:38   Link #1164
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I'd laugh if Rubel met a fate like Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park.
HAHA! That would fit really, really well. Not that Rubel caused as much trouble as 'Newman' but it would be ironic.
Old 2014-01-05, 15:03   Link #1165
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well, I just read the entire series this weekend. From start to the latest chapter. Boy do I love this series, lol.

Reading it straight through and again really helps you get perspective and a good view on everything. Monthly reading can be tough. It feels like it's disjointed but it's not. It's a damn good series and one of my favorites!
Old 2014-01-05, 19:53   Link #1166
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
It could be possible that Priscilla decides to leave for the mainland instead because there's no one here who can fight her at full strength. Cue Claymore 2! Claire and Raki chasing after Priscilla in the mainland!
pointless... they should just get married already
Old 2014-01-05, 22:09   Link #1167
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
HAHA! That would fit really, really well. Not that Rubel caused as much trouble as 'Newman' but it would be ironic.
I'd say he was quite the pita for being a spy. Or maybe he was helpful? That would be an interesting debate topic. For so few scenes in the story he's easily one of the most influential characters.

But his end matching Nedry's would be so, so fitting.
Old 2014-02-01, 10:59   Link #1168
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

New chapter out
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-01, 11:18   Link #1169
Blaat

The Polish dude with the Serenity avatar is going to rage a lot isn't he?
Old 2014-02-01, 12:09   Link #1170
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Spoiler for Lol:
Old 2014-02-01, 12:23   Link #1171
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 12:33   Link #1172
Battler-kun

Instead of chopping her head off, it's just stuck into her neck and part of her face.

Sorry, but that's 100% not enough.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 12:58   Link #1173
ShiroiRyu

Oh ...
My ...
Fucking !
God ! >_<
oh my god ! Oh my god !
Raki ! *________*
Old 2014-02-01, 13:36   Link #1174
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Instead of chopping her head off, it's just stuck into her neck and part of her face.

Sorry, but that's 100% not enough.
Chopping her head off wouldn't kill her, Priscilla would literally just regenerate. If she was that easy to kill this manga wouldn't have lasted as long as it did. You probably need to completely destroy the head, Raki's attack will probably weaken her enough for the rest to do that.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 13:46   Link #1175
Fwarlord

The last page makes me feel so sad. Priscilla was backstabbed by Raki of all people. I could have seen this happening, but still...

But given that he just stabbed her neck instead of split her head open, I think he doesn't want to take her life, but make her stop and be reasoning with her.
Old 2014-02-01, 13:51   Link #1176
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
The last page makes me feel so sad. Priscilla was backstabbed by Raki of all people. I could have seen this happening, but still...

But given that he just stabbed her neck instead of split her head open, I think he doesn't want to take her life, but make her stop and be reasoning with her.
Eh what how does that make you feel sad she mauled him and left him for dead. That doesn't even count as backstab in the figurative sense anymore.
Old 2014-02-01, 14:03   Link #1177
Fwarlord

Well, for Raki's injury, I bet it's just external wouds, otherwise how could he stand up and wield a claymore so fast? Priscilla clearly spare him, or else she can easily cut him into many tiny pieces like nothing. Actually, I think she took him out of the battlefield to make sure he wouldn't get involve in the fierce battle between her and others.
Old 2014-02-01, 14:28   Link #1178
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Well, for Raki's injury, I bet it's just external wouds, otherwise how could he stand up and wield a claymore so fast? Priscilla clearly spare him, or else she can easily cut him into many tiny pieces like nothing. Actually, I think she took him out of the battlefield to make sure he wouldn't get involve in the fierce battle between her and others.
Umm that was clearly explained, she reduced her level to human level because she was playing around with him and then Claire arrived. She wasn't going easy on him out of sentiment she stated so herself. She was simply mocking him.

That's why his wounds weren't that deep, because she mauled him with human strength (something Raki could obviously withstand), but she mauled him none the less. There was no love lost there.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2014-02-01 at 14:40.
Old 2014-02-01, 14:57   Link #1179
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Umm that was clearly explained, she reduced her level to human level because she was playing around with him and then Claire arrived. She wasn't going easy on him out of sentiment she stated so herself. She was simply mocking him.

That's why his wounds weren't that deep, because she mauled him with human strength (something Raki could obviously withstand), but she mauled him none the less. There was no love lost there.
Priscilla just lied to piss off Clare on purpose.

If she really wanted to kill him, a strike to the neck is enough. About mocking him, why didn't cut off his limbs or give him a mortal wound? No, she just went easy on him.

Beside, she is clearly a tsundere who can't be honest with her feeling, "I-It' not like I want to spare you or anything"... something like that.
Old 2014-02-01, 14:58   Link #1180
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was awesome. I knew Tabitha would be cut down. It was a good bet though.

As for Raki.. awesome. I think he stuck her neck because it was weaker than her head. Not to mention if he swung she meant have sensed it. A quick thrust from directly behind worked well.

What will happen next!? Ohhhh boy.