Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-21, 18:29   Link #21
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
To save the world from his cursed lifestyle and bloodline, he should die with his brother, to put a definite end to all Uchiha related conflicts.
Its not cursed anymore .. Sasuke is last one who can obtain Mangekyou Sharingan.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 19:54   Link #22
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Its not cursed anymore .. Sasuke is last one who can obtain Mangekyou Sharingan.
Sharingan, by itself, is the product of a cursed bloodline. Add to that, the cursed seal he was carrying, and the cursed personality he has been living with. He satisfies all the requirements for a cursed ending. At least, that is what I think.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 20:55   Link #23
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I have a feeling that itachi might suffer lame death sasuke hands just like orochimaru then he becomes completely evil, causing him to become the main or secondary main villain who will have a change of heart after naruto kicks his ass, then they team up to beat akatsuki leader

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 22:57   Link #24
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I have a feeling that itachi might suffer lame death sasuke hands just like orochimaru then he becomes completely evil, causing him to become the main or secondary main villain who will have a change of heart after naruto kicks his ass, then they team up to beat akatsuki leader
Yeah what you said.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 23:34   Link #25
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Sharingan, by itself, is the product of a cursed bloodline. Add to that, the cursed seal he was carrying, and the cursed personality he has been living with. He satisfies all the requirements for a cursed ending. At least, that is what I think.
uuuu rnt u a little harsh .. I would say that Sharingan is cursed becouse of Mangekyou ability, but becouse Sasuke is last from noble Uchiha family he is last who could obtain MS.

His kid (with Sakura i guess) wont be able to obtain MS and wont have Cursed seal..
Old 2007-03-21, 23:59   Link #26
Popo-San

Send a message via AIM to Popo-San
Quote:
Why, why i need to learn english perfect ? How many languages u speak ?
i never said you needed to perfect the english language. i said to be able to speak it properly. and FYI i speak cantonese, mandarin and tagalog. i second goshin's opinion.
Popo-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 20:53   Link #27
keriko

I don't think orochimaru is gone....sasuke absorbed him or whtever right? So i'm guessing that somehow orochimaru will find a way to gain control of the body. Maybe he learned from his experience with itachi and found a way to counter But we shouldn't count him out yet.
keriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 23:26   Link #28
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by keriko View Post
I don't think orochimaru is gone....sasuke absorbed him or whtever right? So i'm guessing that somehow orochimaru will find a way to gain control of the body. Maybe he learned from his experience with itachi and found a way to counter But we shouldn't count him out yet.
Orochimaru might be able to control Sasuke if he uses the CS again especially in LV2.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 00:31   Link #29
SpiRo
Banned

I doubt that Orochimaru will ever controll Sasuke ..
Old 2007-03-23, 14:28   Link #30
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
I doubt that Orochimaru will ever controll Sasuke ..
Maybe not, but i doubt it since oro isnt dead and is just in side sasuke right now. maybe when the time is right hell take over. Hes probably just letting sasuke thinks hes in control right now
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-23, 14:58   Link #31
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Maybe not, but i doubt it since oro isnt dead and is just in side sasuke right now. maybe when the time is right hell take over. Hes probably just letting sasuke thinks hes in control right now
Well i liked Oro .. and i agree that he is prolly still alive. But for me it would be much better if Sasuke control him like a peon..

Like Oro did with so many other good nins .. Dont get me wrong i was sad when Oro got 'whatever' even by Sasuke .. but i like when stronger beat weaker, that is normal thing ..