AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-08-11, 05:34   Link #101
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post

Really I don't understand why Ishi haven't give the pieces to main cast characters like Kiba and Akeno but he have let characters to which he couldn't have any more plans like Saji, Shinra and even Alivian to their peerage.
Seems to be some sort of loyalty to Rias. Something personal, I guess.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-11, 10:34   Link #102
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Seems to be some sort of loyalty to Rias. Something personal, I guess.
I can understand but I can't understand why Ishi would something that probably he wouldn't even development in future.

Akeno could have a peerage of fallen angels who own artificial sacred gears and weapons made by the Grigori and maybe some former members of the Himejima's clan that have choice to leave the clan cause they dislike the clan's rules or something.

Seriously why we should be interested in get info about the fact that Saji, Alivian and Shinra would have a peerage if at the end of day this wouldn't be important at all?
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-11, 18:56   Link #103
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I can understand but I can't understand why Ishi would something that probably he wouldn't even development in future.

Akeno could have a peerage of fallen angels who own artificial sacred gears and weapons made by the Grigori and maybe some former members of the Himejima's clan that have choice to leave the clan cause they dislike the clan's rules or something.

Seriously why we should be interested in get info about the fact that Saji, Alivian and Shinra would have a peerage if at the end of day this wouldn't be important at all?
Because everyone doesn't want to have a peerage and are perfectly content with simply continuing to serve under their king like normal. Like employees that don't want to move up in their current job and are perfectly content with where they are at.

Creating a peerage can be a lot of work and hassle. You would need to find servants and then have them agree to serve under you and provide things like pay and certain benefits, etc. And not everyone wants to deal with something like that.

For example, both Sairaorg and Magdaran both have high-class devils from noble families in their peerage. Seekvaira also has a high-class devil from a noble family in her peerage.

Besides Saji, Tsubaki, and Alivian are side characters who barely have a role in the series. You can give them peerages with no consequence. But if he gave every single member of the main cast who got promoted to high-class devil a peerage then it would force him to show at least some of their servants. And if he didn't then people would feel like it was a waste to even give them one. And Gasper seems to be the only one who wanted a peerage on his own while Xenovia is just using hers to bring in those that couldn't really belong to any regular peerage while Ravel's is just to support Issei and likely assist with her duties.

He might introduce their queens and maybe one or two other servants but that would pretty much be it. Doing that with every single character would just be a headache for Ishibumi and would just oversaturated the series with even more characters than we already have. He only has to do it with Gasper and Ravel rather than everyone and their mother. There's Irina too who has received Brave Saint cards but I'm skeptical about whether he cares for Irina as a character at this point.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-15, 16:16   Link #104
Dareal_truth

Why is ish trying to set up ravel peerage this late in the story?
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-15, 18:04   Link #105
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
Why is ish trying to set up ravel peerage this late in the story?
They’ll likely be inconsequential. A few names that pop up from time to time helping Ravel in her managerial duties. No need for a story with them.
Old 2023-08-16, 16:50   Link #106
Dareal_truth

Right…speaking of which ravel stands out to me the most (with the exception of ingvild) she’s the only harem member I can see having a spin off
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-16, 18:55   Link #107
Xuanwu

Nah, we don't need any of the current main cast in other spin-offs imo. Unless it's making cameo appearances.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 16:25   Link #108
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I think that maybe two of the new girls that would be introduced in Junior could be Rias new Knight and Bishop considering the description of them that was shared by Marvix in the Junior's Thread.

The one I think would be Rias's New Knight:

Avi Amon:Youngest daughter of the Amon family in junior high school. She wants to master the sword, so she sets up a club at the junior high school. She's a bright, energetic girl and would make a good friend for Zekka.

The one I think would be Rias's Bishop:

Schwertleite: A Valkyrie on the junior high school student council. She's a fluffy, fast-paced girl, but Rossweisse tells me she's really talented. She calls herself... gyakyrie? (gyaru + valkyrie)
Old 2024-03-25, 17:43   Link #109
zarmag

Issei's peerage candidate

Zekka will likely be a future candidate in Issei's Peerage
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 22:30   Link #110
godz

Issei only has his rook piece and 8 pawn free, the rook is discarded because it is a mutated piece and obviously it will be for a female op entity from the exe or fxf universe

so zekka should be a pawn, possibly being the first swordswoman to be a pawn
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 06:34   Link #111
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Honestly I'm not so much sure about Zekka be in Issei's Peerage. In the Harem perhaps yes but I doubt she would turn into a Devil.

I have the sensation that like Cao Cao, Tobio, Arthur and Strada she have to look cool cause she is a very strong human.

However this thread is more about the potential additions to the Peerages of Rias and others, if we want speculated about Zekka in the Issei's Harem and Peerage we should do in threads of Issei's Harem and Peerage:

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...25225&page=355

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...152040&page=56