Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 22:54   Link #2721
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Kyero's Father? >_> lol jk

Maybe its um... /shrug fuck I have no idea

maybe we'll find out this season. anyone else think that the exorsist dropped the thing for the school by Tsukunes dad on purpos? Bum bum buummm
and maybe it's the same for hokuto, I mean it'd take some amazing aiming to get the flier stuck to his window but it's always possible.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 22:57   Link #2722
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think the chairman went around looking for potential candidates for his experiment. Hokuto failed. But it seems that it's working with Tsukune.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 23:11   Link #2723
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think the chairman went around looking for potential candidates for his experiment. Hokuto failed. But it seems that it's working with Tsukune.
it does explain why they both had holy locks, and only the Board Chairman can actually administer them so it had to be him.
Old 2008-08-20, 00:15   Link #2724
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
For the actually admin paper Tsukune's father received I'm not to sure. I like to think the 3rd demon master has the ability to precede the future or at least glimpse into possibilities. And i think the school app just happened to be dropped on purpose, but not purpose for Tsukune he was just the luck of the draw. I think the chairman likes to bring some humans into the school to see how they would re-act.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 01:48   Link #2725
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
For the actually admin paper Tsukune's father received I'm not to sure. I like to think the 3rd demon master has the ability to precede the future or at least glimpse into possibilities. And i think the school app just happened to be dropped on purpose, but not purpose for Tsukune he was just the luck of the draw. I think the chairman likes to bring some humans into the school to see how they would re-act.
and boy did hokuto re-act, big time.
Old 2008-08-20, 05:48   Link #2726
bob's your uncle

why does no one stay up this late, it's pretty disappointing and u call ur selfs vampire worshipers,

shame ...shame
Old 2008-08-20, 05:50   Link #2727
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It seems like the sole purpose of youkai academy (next to education) is to bring humans and youkai closer together by presenting a model (or experiment) namely Tsukune and his relationship to Moka or his harem as a whole. That's why all the students are specially taught how to coexist in human world (stated somewhere in the beginning of S1 by Neko-Sensei) and that's why Tsukune got 'invited' (maybe especially him for having no special traits, at least back then ). Also check the last two pages of S1 ch38 , i didn't pay that dialogue much attention until i reread for the 2nd or 3rd time, don't remeber exactly.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 05:55   Link #2728
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
It seems like the sole purpose of youkai academy (next to education) is to bring humans and youkai closer together by presenting a model (or experiment) namely Tsukune and his relationship to Moka or his harem as a whole. That's why all the students are specially taught how to coexist in human world (stated somewhere in the beginning of S1 by Neko-Sensei) and that's why Tsukune got 'invited' (maybe especially him for having no special traits, at least back then ). Also check the last two pages of S1 ch38 , i didn't pay that dialogue much attention until i reread for the 2nd or 3rd time, don't remeber exactly.
ah thank god, all hope is not lost someone's still up
Old 2008-08-20, 06:47   Link #2729
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
ah thank god, all hope is not lost someone's still up
Er... some of us live at the other end of the globe, where it's only early evening. What's your point?
Old 2008-08-20, 06:59   Link #2730
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Everytime Moka transforms in the anime and manga there is a shroud of her vampire aura all around which dims lights and makes day to night. That's one of best features imo.
Old 2008-08-20, 07:10   Link #2731
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Everytime Moka transforms in the anime and manga there is a shroud of her vampire aura all around which dims lights and makes day to night. That's one of best features imo.
I assume it's only around her, right? If the whole world gets a time switch whenever she uses her powers, it'll be quite incredible.
Old 2008-08-20, 07:10   Link #2732
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
why does no one stay up this late, it's pretty disappointing and u call ur selfs vampire worshipers,

shame ...shame
uh, Some of us have to sleep and some of us have to go to work in the morning. You'll understand when you get older.
Old 2008-08-20, 07:27   Link #2733
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I assume it's only around her, right? If the whole world gets a time switch whenever she uses her powers, it'll be quite incredible.
The effect probably goes as far as her youki aura reaches so yeah, if you're standing right there, her youki would make it seem as if day is turning to night just for her.
Old 2008-08-20, 09:27   Link #2734
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:

shame ...shame
I work at night and sleep at day. Wake at afternoon around 3 or 5pm then after an hour or so I go to work.

But posting is been my hobby. Keeps me awake a few more hours. One reason why I got sick..maybe...
Old 2008-08-20, 09:40   Link #2735
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:

shame ...shame
A little something called work.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 09:56   Link #2736
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

pm me if you guys are interested in a R+V doujin. It has Moka and starts with Mizore.
Old 2008-08-20, 12:02   Link #2737
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I also believe The 3 Dark Lords are responsible for Tsukune failing all of his HS exams. Tsukune obviously isn't stupid,
Old 2008-08-20, 13:08   Link #2738
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Didn't Tsukune needed SPECIAL lessons from the Lamia-sensei? Or is he just bad at Math.
Old 2008-08-20, 13:16   Link #2739
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Didn't Tsukune needed SPECIAL lessons from the Lamia-sensei? Or is he just bad at Math.
He was so distracted by his harem that he was falling behind in class. I mean if you had boobies flying at you constantly and bad guys trying to kill you. I'm pretty sure you'll fall behind in classes too, lol
Old 2008-08-20, 13:26   Link #2740
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Those 'private lessons' were just an excuse to get Tsukune for herself. Yeah he did need some help in math but the teacher only wanted Tsukune cuz he 'smelled like a human'.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire