AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-20, 13:48   Link #22661
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
This is a art from the new comic:

Kallen and her brother:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Holy shite everyone is hot-blooded today! Even Lost Cause, whom I mistook for quiet and resolving. Oh dear, even me.

Ironic how we all gather on this day to worship Kallen and her brother. Let us bow our head to them, in acknowledging them. I pray: Brave new World. Amen.

Religiously speaking of course, I could follow Knightrunner-san's example and give my friends really epic Kallen piccies >
Quiet and resolving? Who ME! NEVER!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 13:51   Link #22662
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
However, about the fact Lelouch is dead, I agreed, in fact he's alive, but for the world he's dead like in the original story.

If you see my point of view, to live, for a person wanted to die absolutely, is a more evil destiny.

He just hold on for Kallen, if you see.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 14:36   Link #22663
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Hmmm.. I see where you are getting at. While he is fundamentally 'dead', he is 'alive' for Kallen. Yes?

@Lost Cause: I should've put '<-- sarcasm' at the end of that. Oh well. Means very little now~

By the way, Bonzo-sama, did you see any problem with my.. 'Judging'? I never judged anything before, so I tried to be sorta professional. Did I fail/epic fail? I have no real idea about stuff like that :/ What I am certain of however is, you are an amazing artist. :P

Suck-up? Not when it's the truth.

Btw: If Theodore and Zoyo had dark hair, how come Kallen has red? I'm just wondering that out of the blue, Bonzo. Stupid question.. ACTIVATE!
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 15:21   Link #22664
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I'm open to every judge/critic, I'm not touchy like a manga designer I knew.

Kallen' mother hair are brown, about Theodore, who knows? However, Kallen hairs aren't really "red", they're near to purple.

She has purple hairs in all the statue/figures too, then....in fact she's enough far from the standard tomboy stereoype used by japanese, they design women tomboy with fire-red hairs always, like a sort of law.
Old 2010-02-20, 15:23   Link #22665
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Hmmm.. I see where you are getting at. While he is fundamentally 'dead', he is 'alive' for Kallen. Yes?

Btw: If Theodore and Zoyo had dark hair, how come Kallen has red? I'm just wondering that out of the blue, Bonzo. Stupid question.. ACTIVATE!
I could use my basic biology knowledge to answer this question. Do you remember Mendel's pea plants theory?
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 15:25   Link #22666
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I'm curious, somebody seen that panel, where the standard marriage tradition, neo-husband carry the bride on his arms is...."reverse"?
Old 2010-02-20, 15:29   Link #22667
Knightrunner

Quote:
I'm curious, somebody seen that panel, where the standard marriage tradition, neo-husband carry the bride on his arms is...."reverse"?
I haven't seen that but would be interesting.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 15:46   Link #22668
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Ahh, yeah. Crap, forgot about that. Though I did mention the panel I mentioned, sorry Bonzo, though yes, that was an excellent jab at Lelouch being unfit, though i'm certain he would've liked it the other way, Kozuki-chan beat him to the punch.

Yes it was reverse, but I was grinning like an idiot by seeing Theodore holding the pictures with the line under saying "I do feel like an empress!".

@Knightrunner: Never studied biology or science in great depth. The school got tired of me 'causing trouble' and rushed me through sophmore to senior. Leaving my credentials required for College severely lacking. Ironically I can make a case out of this :P... if the school didn't hoard lawyers. Btw, OT for that one xD

It isn't a rule for redheads to be tomboy.... it's more like a tradition, because 'red' is more like 'passion'. yup, Kallen is the badass, passionate, super pilot! Bow down, she is an empress!
Old 2010-02-20, 15:56   Link #22669
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Look, I seen anime from I was a child (I'm 32) and excluding 2-3 cartoons, the real no-female women has always red or orange hairs:

Like her:

Mana from onegai my melody is the inspiration for Kyoko Enneagram/Li Britannia, but Kyoko has pale blue hairs.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-02-20 at 17:10.
Old 2010-02-20, 15:59   Link #22670
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Just gonna note that that image won't appear unless you go to it in the browser directly.
Old 2010-02-20, 16:00   Link #22671
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I'm sorry Bonzo if I offended you I was trying to go around the thought of it being true (Because more or less, it is true. Though I think it's like a lineage more then anything.)

The picture doesn't work, by the way. Sorry for pointing out the obvious ....Sorry if I did offend you.
Old 2010-02-20, 16:21   Link #22672
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I fixed the image.

Offended? what're you talking about?
Old 2010-02-20, 16:31   Link #22673
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

OT: It doesn't matter, I thought I was being shortsighted again.

@Kallen: While during her time of Ashford, she was a "Pure-bred Britannian" yes? You're latest comics touch on this, while in truth Milly hid the fact she was a 'Half-blood' (Not my choice of words, but more or less by Britannians, or the majority of them.)

I have to ask this: Since she appeared Britannian, which made it difficult for her while around japanese, how come the resistance group Naoto belonged to let her in. Because of the fact she was Naoto's sister? Or because she already knew the resistance group as Naoto-kun's "Friends".

Another good discussion is the production of Kallen's presence in said resistance group. Since I doubt Tamaki was the ace they all relied on. (I say production because it is quite possible everyone was still alive because of Kallen.)

Here is a question: If Kallen was some how a Knight of Round, what would her number be. (I myself think she would be Knight of two, but that may be born from affection.)

Just to discuss and get on topic, since I kinda screwed up the thread by me worrying over stupid stuff again...
Old 2010-02-20, 17:10   Link #22674
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

She becomed a terrorist after naoto's death, in that group there were some Naoto schoolmates, like Ougi, then they knew Kallen was ok, and thanks her western aspect and her social postion, she could go where they can't then who knows, take info, etc..

About the help Milly gived to kallen for enter to ashford, there's a hint in the episode 9 of first season.
Old 2010-02-20, 23:14   Link #22675
Lost Cause

Quote:
Yup I saw that one and laughed my arse off! Way to go Kallen,guess we know who wears the pants in that family!
As too the whole 'tomboy'thing well take it from somebody who was one,red hair isn't a prerequisit mine is auburn!
I've already told Bonzo what I thought of his latest work in a private message. But for here let me just say "Excellent work"!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 14:36   Link #22676
Betteroffer

Excellent work as always. Good art (especially the expressions), touching story, and yes, I noticed and got a kick out of her carrying Lelouch "bridal style." I imagine everyone in the room got a kick out of it...except Lelouch.

It's good to know her father was an understanding person, and that she sent some pictures to him. Has she kept any additional contact with him over the years, or were these isolated incidents like sending Nunally the letter and photos?

On the third page Kallen says at one point of Romilda: "And she accepted me into the family but she always hated me, like my mother. She didn't give a damn about us."

If Kallen is saying that Romilda hated them, then shouldn't the part I bolded be "and my mother", or was Kallen refering to the fact that she thought Zoyo didn't care about her at the time?

Also, as Kallen was leaving, was her father calling Romilda in to formally divorce her?
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 14:56   Link #22677
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
On the third page Kallen says at one point of Romilda: "And she accepted me into the family but she always hated me, like my mother. She didn't give a damn about us."

If Kallen is saying that Romilda hated them, then shouldn't the part I bolded be "and my mother", or was Kallen refering to the fact that she thought Zoyo didn't care about her at the time?
Sorry. I worked on bonzo's script, so I don't know if that was his mistake or mine, but it should be "she always hated me and my mother." So yes, she's explaining that Romilda hated both of them.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 15:09   Link #22678
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Yes, Romilda hate both of them.

Kallen sent some photos few time before that story, if you remember the UNF stopped the surveillance the day of her marriage like gift.
She just waited some time for to be more safe.

No, Theodore call Romilda about the "strategy", reject kallen from stadfteld family, in fact few time after, they said to a Nunnally's delegate they haven't children:

All connected with Turn25.12:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.12aeng.jpg

Nunnally thought the parents disowned Kallen because she was a terrorist, etc...

Instead, everything was Kallen wish, but Nunnally doesn't know it, like kallen's mum is death.

Kallen knew Nunnally is very protective with her, she doesn't want interference with her goal.

For the rest, in Italy the manga of CG is out, I tried to read it, but...it's a "blunder" Kallen seems very idiot and her will to fight not work, her mother is already in the hospital from the beginning without any connection with Stadfteld family (more worst of the anime where she was a maid) and with the brain irreparable burned, she will fight for a sort of "lobotomyzed" without hope.
The only similar stuff is the reciprocal hate between her and the stepmother and always not a word about her father.

Then, it's better you take my version of her past like the "main one"

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-02-21 at 15:40.
Old 2010-02-22, 04:19   Link #22679
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

...I like Kallen and her past in the manga. And while it's great to like your work it's fanwork no matter what so please...
If I had to choose something non canon as a part of Kallen past it would be the peach story (though even that isn't fanwork since it's a novel. More like an official fiction like others novels.)
This adorable story where Kallen and Lelouch meet as children and he ends up giving her his peach. Someone said Red ribbon ? It was so screaming destiny like in all those japanese romance. Glad they were the only one having such a cute story for them
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 07:21   Link #22680
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Peach? Huh, lolwut?

Red ribbon of destiny huh? Akai Ito? Interesting. XD

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote