AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-21, 03:57   Link #241
Excorsism

What we need is some major psychological developments for Tsuna. It's a mafia manga but it doesn't seem dirty enough if you get my drift, even if it's a manga for teenagers.

Just a slight, dim, glimmering hope on my part.
Old 2010-03-21, 06:02   Link #242
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
It's a mafia manga
No, not really. Reborn is your average shonen manga. It's about turn based combat, power-ups, characters with issues and of course, "nakama"

Just the kind of stuff Japanese kids love. So it really can't get as dirty as what the Italian mafia was in the course of history.
Old 2010-03-21, 06:06   Link #243
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Reborn! is more about family than nakama, the latter is used too much these days in shonen, but in Reborn! the characters are connected through the mafia, as a family, without necessarily being nakama (see Mukuro, for example).
Quote:
It's a mafia manga but it doesn't seem dirty enough
Tsuna did witness all the atrocities committed by the Vongola in the name of mafia when he became the true 10th boss, I think that in one of the later arcs we will have Tsuna acting more like a mafia boss and less like a super-powered hero.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 09:56   Link #244
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, let's bet: New arc? Or comedy chapters that have very little plot whatsoever?
Old 2010-03-21, 11:53   Link #245
Kafriel
Senior Guest

New arc with a 2-3 chapter space to foreshadow certain events and clear up last arc's mess.
Old 2010-03-25, 02:13   Link #246
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks like I was wrong...
Spoiler for 283:
Old 2010-03-25, 07:11   Link #247
Wrath88
Kissing...

Yep, guess it's became too much of a battle manga to sidetrack with some comedy.

Spoiler for Predictions:
Old 2010-03-25, 10:31   Link #248
ZeroForever

wouldn't be surprised if your predictions are right wrath, honestly though... what a meh beginning of a new arc guess it goes hand in hand with the meh end of the last arc.
Old 2010-03-25, 10:49   Link #249
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

@Wrath: Hibari doesnt share

Well I liked 283 it seems this could really be the final arc of KHR. Again though, this is shounen manga, so everyone who's already complaining about the storyline, atleast 283 chaps in Tsuna and the gang arent still fighting the same boss...the storyline at least changes and maybe with this arc we'll get Tsuna going to Italy which is what alot of fans wanted (and break Mukuro out of jail )
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 23:29   Link #250
christinemarie
Crazy One

Maybe that other bullied guy... is
Spoiler for effects of the Future Arc:

I don't see yet Hibari say the word "bite to dust" to a girl. Looks like Hibari's weakness is with girls.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 23:54   Link #251
Cinocard

This group of transfer student is likely from other mafia family or competitors for the 10th seat.

So, will they have box weapons as well? I still can't see how they will give any trouble to the overpowered Tsuna's family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
Possible arc
Spoiler for Altered Reality Arc:

Spoiler for Kyoko and Haru's love Arc:

Spoiler for final arc of the series:
ALL wrong

Oh, wait, Uncle Kawahira is still a possibility.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 05:35   Link #252
gameboy234

I thought the future arc is already the end of the manga.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:44   Link #253
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Oh boy I kinda have a feeling on where this is going. The new suppose family, I mean its not officially announced that this is another family or just a group of individuals like Mukuro. Im suspecting that its either a rival for the title of tenth or another family thats rivaling for the position of number one family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
This group of transfer student is likely from other mafia family or competitors for the 10th seat.

So, will they have box weapons as well? I still can't see how they will give any trouble to the overpowered Tsuna's family.

ALL wrong

Oh, wait, Uncle Kawahira is still a possibility.
Like you said I have a feeling that Uncle Kawahira is not only a person that will make alot of appearence in this arc, but I will bet that he is also like Tsuna and Reborn, and that he is Enma Kozato´s "teacher".

Wait one moment......... I just notes something while I was typing this lol :P but still will keep the upper topic open for option. Didint anyone notes that 3 of the 7 characters had something really similer characteristics.

The weird U.M.A girl caught Gokudera´s attention in an instance and he said he would watch over her. Caught!!!

A girl who is tall, dark and beautiful and busty, Adelheid Suzuki. Seems too hold a similarity too Hibari and even has her own "Liquidation Committee" or just Committee like he does and challenged him.

Third and final one is, Tsuna´s twin and completely identical too him in every way so far.

Still I do believe that this is too much of a coincidence and either they are there too test Tsuna´s family, or too fight his family. But who knows.

Quote:
Maybe that other bullied guy... is
Spoiler for effects of the Future Arc:

I don't see yet Hibari say the word "bite to dust" to a girl. Looks like Hibari's weakness is with girls.
This is also a possible and very interesting topic since like I explained that so far 3 of the characters shared almost 60% similarity too some characters. Like U.M.A girl is and UMA(according too Gokudera), and Gokudera is interested in U.M.A´s and not a UMA.

But still it would be soooooo..... pointless too continue with the whole parallel worlds and the future arc etc etc and so on, and so on.

Still I cant help but get this very very very.... Strange feeling that the manga will end with Tsuna turning the position of 10th away too his "new" friend(Enma Kozato) maybe, and continue his normal life like always.

Still I find Adelheid Suzuki "committee" funny, since its has Liquidation in its name I can pretty much guess what her committee does, for those who dont know what Liquidation means its can mean a few things
(Economics, Accounting & Finance / Banking & Finance)
a. to settle or pay off (a debt, claim, etc.)
b. to determine by litigation or agreement the amount of (damages, indebtedness, etc.)
2. (Business / Commerce)
a. to terminate the operations of (a commercial firm, bankrupt estate, etc.) by assessment of liabilities and appropriation of assets for their settlement
b. (of a commercial firm, etc.) to terminate operations in this manner
3. (Economics, Accounting & Finance / Banking & Finance) (tr) to convert (assets) into cash
4. (tr) to eliminate or kill

So you can pretty much guess what her "Liquidation Committee" does. I will leave the rest to the manga too unwrap.

Still there is also a very good and a considerble reason for all of this, it was said that the transfer students came because of the "earthquake". So this just might be one heck of a Coincidence

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2010-03-27 at 01:26.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 21:24   Link #254
blewin

It seems we have our answer for the identity of this new family in the latest chapter. But of course they aren't as cool since they don't seem to respect their own boss as much as the way done in the Vongola team (despite Tsuna being a scaredy cat).

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 00:39   Link #255
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Only two questions what was Shitt P riding on a unicycle? Also I wonder if the Shimon family also has rings besides Enma and boxes??

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 20:33   Link #256
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:

Oh he says it in 285 and its Bite to Death. Hibari has no weakness

OH GAWD THAT FIGHT SCENE!!! <3<3<3

I love this girl! I love that she is actually on par with Hibari and he's not just gonna be able to beat her up and leave. Plus his line about he being the only one who can bring weps to school was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Also I wonder if the Shimon family also has rings besides Enma and boxes??
We've seen they have rings cuz Tsuna saw Enma's when they first met. Boxes I dont know since those were developed in the future but this is KHR so anything is possible.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-04-16, 13:07   Link #257
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Hmmm 286 felt very deja vu to me. Plus Tsuna's whole "THEY'RE IN THE MAFIA???" was a bit much, has he learned nothing from being with Reborn?

This is shounen so obviously itll follow its normal pattern but I hope Amano throws in a few curves for this arc.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2010-04-16, 13:42   Link #258
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Oh he says it in 285 and its Bite to Death. Hibari has no weakness

OH GAWD THAT FIGHT SCENE!!! <3<3<3

I love this girl! I love that she is actually on par with Hibari and he's not just gonna be able to beat her up and leave. Plus his line about he being the only one who can bring weps to school was awesome.
i hear a lot of yaoi fangirls screaming in agony. same can be said for yaoi fans of gokudera because of his facination with the wierd girl. lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 19:52   Link #259
ahmad

I don't like that girl >_>
Just getting transferred and picking a fight for no reason..
I hope Hibari does more than just bite her to death :P
ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 20:18   Link #260
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Spoiler for 286:

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shonen