AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-07-27, 17:41   Link #3041
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Ok this isn't so much as funny as it is bad ass (IMHO) Oh and props (maybe cookies) to the first person who tells me where the text I put in is from (read from left to right)... For manga readers only, unless you're an anime person who likes to cheat now and then. Enjoy!

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2008-07-27, 18:30   Link #3042
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
I really can see this one happening xD

Spoiler for idea by tbl:
LMAO!! Cookies for you MugenTaichou!!
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 18:38   Link #3043
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

It was funny, I must adimt, but poor hime-chan, its not her fault KT doesn't give her good lines...
Old 2008-07-27, 18:44   Link #3044
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
It was funny, I must adimt, but poor hime-chan, its not her fault KT doesn't give her good lines...
True....but we know even thought he chewed her out he still loves her....probably
Old 2008-07-27, 19:50   Link #3045
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
True....but we know even thought he chewed her out he still loves her....probably
It's the cute type of anger, that ppl in love have (YES ICHIRUKIERS I SAID IT! ICHIGO AND ORIHIME ARE IN LOVE!!)

But nonetheless that was funny, but why is it anymore annoying than saying Ichigo-kun/san/chan/dono/sama, Kurosaki-kun just rolls of the tongue
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 21:17   Link #3046
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Ok this is to make up for the nonfunny thing I posted earlyer...
Spoiler for Size:

DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!
Spoiler for MANGA:

I should photoshop myself into this pic...
Spoiler for Size:

Spoiler for Size:
Old 2008-07-27, 21:18   Link #3047
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
It's the cute type of anger, that ppl in love have (YES ICHIRUKIERS I SAID IT! ICHIGO AND ORIHIME ARE IN LOVE!!)

But nonetheless that was funny, but why is it anymore annoying than saying Ichigo-kun/san/chan/dono/sama, Kurosaki-kun just rolls of the tongue
I'll tell you why..do you remeber the early episodes of Bleach featuring ear-bleeding scream "Ohayo Kurosaki-kuuuuuuuuuun!!!" I completely hated her in the first 10 episodes..loved her when she said it less often.

But I love her anyway
Old 2008-07-28, 01:36   Link #3048
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

that woman has a belly made out of lead I swear...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 05:01   Link #3049
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
I really can see this one happening xD

Spoiler for idea by tbl:
ahahaha nice on , but I never had a problem with that phrase as her voice is the cutest in Bleach to me(Hinamori 2nd, I'm also immune to "Aizen-taicho") tbh "Kaien-dono" in that ~manly~ *I-have-to-show-respect* tone freaked me out, no problem though with the fearsome sound in Rukia's voice while repeating "Kaien-dono" endlessly
Old 2008-07-28, 08:22   Link #3050
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm getting a tattoo of Grimmjaw's mask thing on my jaw side. its gonna cost 200 bucks but it will look real.
Old 2008-07-28, 10:04   Link #3051
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm getting a tattoo of Grimmjaw's mask thing on my jaw side. its gonna cost 200 bucks but it will look real.
Wot o_O Well, don't forget to post a picture in "you know you watch to much bleach when" thread when you do
Old 2008-07-28, 10:06   Link #3052
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
seriously? I wouldn't go that far myself but that would look siick as a tattoo!
Old 2008-07-28, 20:11   Link #3053
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
One thing about getting tattoo's.

Before you get it, think about how you'll look when you're an old man. Like a grandfather, with a somewhat wrinkled or rugged face, that tattoo wont look so good then... Good chance of screwing you out of job prospects to.

They are for life those things! Laser surgery is freaking expensive

Also, getting them on your face can be more 'dangerous' then other parts of your body due to the amount of nerve endings there. They hit the wrong spot, and your face could sag or something.

Get a temporary one, just as good, and you wont have to worry about it.

Other then that, it could look really cool, if done right. Wouldn't do it myself though.

/old-man-mode
Old 2008-07-28, 20:23   Link #3054
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
One thing about getting tattoo's.

Before you get it, think about how you'll look when you're an old man. Like a grandfather, with a somewhat wrinkled or rugged face, that tattoo wont look so good then... Good chance of screwing you out of job prospects to.

They are for life those things! Laser surgery is freaking expensive

Also, getting them on your face can be more 'dangerous' then other parts of your body due to the amount of nerve endings there. They hit the wrong spot, and your face could sag or something.

Get a temporary one, just as good, and you wont have to worry about it.

Other then that, it could look really cool, if done right. Wouldn't do it myself though.

/old-man-mode

because my Family doesn't live that long, I'm 20 but I look like in 15. I belive it will be 60 years before I start to wrinkle .. if I live past 50.
Old 2008-07-29, 00:07   Link #3055
Vagrant0

Quote:
because my Family doesn't live that long, I'm 20 but I look like in 15. I belive it will be 60 years before I start to wrinkle .. if I live past 50.
Entirely beside the point. I would put more importance on the whole "will look like a fool to everyone, even Bleach fans, and will never get hired for anything other than phone sex operator" part. I mean, seriously, there are alot less expensive ways to ruin your life. Even people who have tatoos don't usually have them on their face, or anywhere that can't be covered up (unless it's some sort of tribal tatoo, and this hardly qualifies). In this case, it's even worse since it's being related to a cartoon (as viewed by most employers) and thus evidence that either you aren't mature enough for any serious work, or more likely, not wise enough to see a very stupid act, as a very stupid act, when one presents itself. You probably couldn't even go begging on the street, people would be more inclined to laugh at how you knowingly ruined your own life, than give you the lint from their pocket.

And the sad reality is this, as cool as you may think Bleach is now, your interests may change, or the series could go to hell once the HM arc picks back up and is over. It could eventually be like DBZ, or some other anime, which has fallen out of favor, and regarded more for the total trash that done in the later episodes, and less for what the series initially was. DBZ was cool at one time, so was Naruto... Although I doubt there were many who got tatoos of characters, those that did either regret the descision now, or thankfully have it somewhere that isn't visible. Forget what you'll look like when you're 60, think about what you'll look like in 2-3 years, and always seeing the same bad mistake every time you look in the mirror. A tattoo is 1000 times worse than any scarring since YOU decided to do it. If you don't like people giving you odd looks before, you probably won't like it any more when they're doing it to you every day of your life.

Anyway, good pictures, keep them coming. Think we need more crackpot pairings though, too much ichiruki, ichihime stuff.
Vagrant0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 04:08   Link #3056
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

needs more negativity.

but I will agree that getting a tattoo on the side of your face will impact job hirings, unless you plan on being a professional tattoo artist yourself, or you're already set for life and don't give a shit

Quote:
In this case, it's even worse since it's being related to a cartoon (as viewed by most employers) and thus evidence that either you aren't mature enough for any serious work, or more likely, not wise enough to see a very stupid act, as a very stupid act, when one presents itself.
I wouldn't call it immature, but plenty of businesses follow the "professionalism" deal, which falls on looks and appearance. Though to be taken seriously, you'd probably be giving yourself more work than you should have to do and when said goal is accomplished, you can pretty much tell them "what? you looking at this tattoo on my face? what about it? This tattoo has DICK to do with how I work which is making YOU money"

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-07-29 at 06:03.
Old 2008-07-29, 05:57   Link #3057
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
What!!!!!
On your face!
Old 2008-07-29, 07:29   Link #3058
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

if a Company hires depending on Looks, I don't think they should be working there. btw I already have a job and a damn good one at that. good pay good hours. I dont think I'll be fired in a long time unless they sell the park =\

so think about it before you try so hard to put someone down. Plus I know people who have far worse Tats on their body and still have a job even tho the bosses know.
Old 2008-07-29, 08:27   Link #3059
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Oh dont get me wrong, I'm not intending to put you down.

Its just that people who hire people for jobs are like that. They look at peoples skills, and how they carry themselves, and how their image will reflect on the company. Call it shallow or whatever you want, its just the way people are.

As for how it looks on you, well, I guess that does depend on your gene's and how your family ages. But I have seen some pretty wrinkly 'old' (just pushing 60 years) people who have tattoos, and lets just say, Human skin at that age ain't what it used to be when they were 20 years old, foot loose and fancy free.

Just take what we've said as... advice, or a warning, for when you go and do it if you still do.

If you're dead set on it, I'd suggest to go for a temp one. That way if the story goes to shit or something better comes along you won't have to worry about what you have for too long.

edit: sorry for derail, wont post again about this! I'll find and image to make up for it, bu chances are it'll be a re-post, you guys are too good at finding them!
Old 2008-07-29, 09:59   Link #3060
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I believe the whole insulting thing was directed at Vagrant

Tags
humor, images