AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-08, 03:04   Link #5021
blaqkpupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Looks like I got hacked. Do I need to buy an authenticator with my own account? Or do I apply it to the account when I get the thing. Not 100% sure how the set up works.
one of the things you should watch out for is addons. alot of people on my realm are being hacked by the latest update of "atlas loot", looks like it had a keylog so beware >.<

and btw thanks for all the awesome picture links :O
to think i was still drooling over by the new look of water
look at these lands!!

funny, i started playing after wrath came out but i'll feel like a vanilla wow-er now with cataclysm "back in MY DAYS, you didn't have all of this :P" haha
blaqkpupil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-08, 23:32   Link #5022
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/c...ts-npc-models/

More screenshots, including 7 new instances, 9 new zones and every revamped zone. Azshara finally feels like what it should be.

And goblin totems....those goblin totems are pretty lol.
Old 2010-05-08, 23:43   Link #5023
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

There are some unfinished female worgen models starting to show up in places (not fully textured/blacked out skins, but with armor on them)...they have a nice bounce...almost Gainax like.
Old 2010-05-08, 23:59   Link #5024
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

^^^ Thread demands pics. edit: mm seen some now, have to admit they are kinda lulsy, the hair looks cool a few of the angles make them look a little too foxish though, but one of the pics I saw gave them a little more of a feral wolf look.

Evidentally it's not just the water getting an overhaul, so is the lighting effects.

Apparently it's not fully implimented yet and you have to activate it through a script or something. "/console SunShafts 1" evidentially.

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2010-05-09 at 00:21.
Mr Hat and Clogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 00:06   Link #5025
Xacual

Well if you just search google for female worgen you should find the topics. I'm a little disappoint in that they look like just reskinned draenei females, but on the other hand draenei females are awesome so I don't mind too much. This is going by the look of the black model, with textures I'm sure they'll be a lot different.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-09, 00:23   Link #5026
Mr Hat and Clogs

Yeah they do seem pretty close to Draenei, probably used them for the base and place holder bits, so will see how it looks in the end I guess.

The hair styles look pretty awesome though.
Old 2010-05-09, 21:36   Link #5027
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Screenshots of the Uldum 5 player instance and the Grim Batol raid:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/u...id-new-forums/
Old 2010-05-09, 22:21   Link #5028
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Sandcrawler....complete with "droids".....a gold one and two smaller ones..red and blue.....
Old 2010-05-09, 23:03   Link #5029
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Yeah they do seem pretty close to Draenei, probably used them for the base and place holder bits, so will see how it looks in the end I guess.

The hair styles look pretty awesome though.
do they look like humans 100% or do they have a bit diffrence? and I like the male worgens look. wouldnt change a thing. nor will I roll a female if their any better.
Old 2010-05-09, 23:42   Link #5030
Xacual

Outside of combat they have a racial with I think a minute cooldown they can use to switch between their human and worgen forms, pretty sure they get to customize both too. In combat they are always in worgen form though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-05-10, 01:54   Link #5031
Mr Hat and Clogs

What do you mean do they look like humans 100%? They look like hte male worgens, just slimmer. Same reverse legs, no tail yet (do the males have a tail?) no idea about skin colour since there is no skins, just a straight blank model. their build is dfferent to draenei, its like a cross between human female and draenei female (kinda smaller stockier draenei))... with either wolf or fox dressing instead of space goat.
Old 2010-05-10, 11:19   Link #5032
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

no i mean their human forms will they look just like normal humans or have a slight diffrence like eyes maybe or hair.
Old 2010-05-10, 11:25   Link #5033
Xacual

Well supposedly Blizz is updating all the races models to be of the same quality as the worgen and goblin ones.

Old 2010-05-10, 17:43   Link #5034
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Azazael1944 and Snowblind set the mark, in my opinion.

3.3.5 is on the PTR now. Hopefully that means 3.3.4 will be live in the next few weeks. Because I'm only logging on for one 3 hour raid and for mount runs at present.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2010-05-10 at 18:33.
Last Sinner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 19:29   Link #5035
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

What was 3.3.4?
Old 2010-05-10, 20:45   Link #5036
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
What was 3.3.4?
Gnomeregan + Echo Isles takeback!
Old 2010-05-10, 21:04   Link #5037
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Was that already on the PTR?
Old 2010-05-10, 22:42   Link #5038
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Yes. Especially if they're moved up to 3.3.5 there now.
Old 2010-05-12, 17:05   Link #5039
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Spoiler for Cata professions notes:

And in addition, Blizzard have sent a warning to MMO-champion and Cata Alpha people:

Quote:
Cataclysm content removed from the site
Blizzard asked us to remove all the content from the Cataclysm Alpha on the site. I don't have any reason or project to be an internet superhero because none of the underwear I have look nice over my pants and I'm in the process of removing all the content from the site.

Obviously, it also means that a few rules changed for you, my wonderful users:

* You cannot post anything from the Cataclysm Alpha on the forums. You can only discuss what was already posted on official sites/blue posts.
* Any screenshot from the Alpha will be removed and will earn you a 1 week ban. We will start enforcing this rule tomorrow to make sure you had time to read this post.
* I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes. You will also be banned permanently for that.
* No Blizzard-hate posts either, I support their decisions even when they aren't the nicest thing for me.
* Obviously, bans aren't retroactive and you won't get banned if you posted about something 3 days ago. It will just be deleted
So I hope you got to see those shots that were provided. You wont be seeing them for quite a while now.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2010-05-12 at 19:08.
Last Sinner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 01:56   Link #5040
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well...if they come up with a new interesting gnomish trinket or device, I could use it while tossing out goblin bombs at people.

Aslo being able to make bows and crossbows will help draenei and other hunters race that aren't dwarves (who have a bonus for guns). Also for those that like arrows as oppose to bullets..though I suppose that really won't matter anymore since ammunition is being removed from the game.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows