Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 08:31   Link #1981
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I know that but we're talking about this show and I wanted a fair win for my pairing to be satisfied . For me it will not be as fun as it was to talk about romance now.
Spoiler for Because:
Old 2008-07-01, 08:34   Link #1982
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Spoiler for Because:
It's just my opinion about the romance development and I don't ask the other fans to agree with me but for me it will be cheap now as my favorite character was a consolation prize. I wanted Lelouch to choose her, not being forced to choose someone by default. It will be even worst if he chooses C.C.. But fortunately I don't see C.C. as an option.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:37   Link #1983
DarkLordOfkichiku

*cough*

I dunno if this is the place to post it or not, but there's a character poll up at the Code Geass site: http://character.biglobe.ne.jp/speci...p10/index.html
Place your votes, ladies and gentlemen!

Edit: The lines below it read as follows:

Comment
Sex (left is man, right is woman)
Old 2008-07-01, 08:43   Link #1984
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
It's just my opinion about the romance development and I don't ask the other fans to agree with me but for me it will be cheap now as my favorite character was a consolation prize. I wanted Lelouch to choose her, not being forced to choose someone by default.
Who did what now? Shirley always had consolation prize written all over her, and despite everything Lelouch tried to do and felt she never quite fit into his world, and that's just something that has finally caught up to them. This was just the natural progression is all >_>

On other news, how about that stuff on dear old Orange-kun? Maybe Lelouch tortured him or perhaps recruited him to his side? Doesn't quite make sense with the other Turn 14 summaries though does it? You know, about the rising Siegfried and everything, unless its rising as in rising against the Cult itself
Old 2008-07-01, 08:44   Link #1985
Var
Banned

Quote:
It's just my opinion about the romance development and I don't ask the other fans to agree with me but for me it will be cheap now as my favorite character was a consolation prize. I wanted Lelouch to choose her, not being forced to choose someone by default. It will be even worst if he chooses C.C.. But fortunately I don't see C.C. as an option.
Lellouch isn't jumping into anyone's arms. My point is that, if said person were to earn Lelouch's affection, even in lieue of what has transpired, does the progression still remain cheap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Who did what now? Shirley always had consolation prize written all over her, and despite everything Lelouch tried to do and felt she never quite fit into his world, and that's just something that has finally caught up to them. This was just the natural progression is all >_>
That's a bit harsh.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:45   Link #1986
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I think KS knows full well about that, ZeroSama.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:45   Link #1987
KrimzonStriker

Quite right, now lets move on to dear old Orange-kun

Quote:
That's a bit harsh.
The world is a harsh place Var, its high time we and Lelouch realize that
Old 2008-07-01, 08:47   Link #1988
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Quite right, now lets move on to dear old Orange-kun
Well i suppose we better because we won't have a chance when Sol finds out about this.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:51   Link #1989
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Well i suppose we better because we won't have a chance when Sol finds out about this.
Ohhh, this is going to sting, I don't think anyone should spoil it for him/her until he/she chooses to arrive here though. Plus I'd like the shock of the moment to sink in and to hit hard

Anyway, Orange-kun. Has he converted I wonder? Or was he simply interrogated. I wager interrogated considering the other Turn 14 summaries indicate that he was still against Lelouch, though a possible conversion is still possible if not now then in the near future. Perhaps that collapsing was just him simply bowing before Lelouch in reverence instead?
Old 2008-07-01, 08:51   Link #1990
Daniani

Quote:
I'm a Kallen fan, so by "consolation prize" I was talking about Kallen now that Shirley is dead. That's why I am not happy about my victory (I know it's a bit early to say this, but I really don't see C.C. as an option. She has no romantic development in 25+12 episodes).

Quote:
Lellouch isn't jumping into anyone's arms. My point is that, if said person were to earn Lelouch's affection, even in lieue of what has transpired, does the progression still remain cheap?
Maybe not cheap, but I won't be satisfied. Lelouch can't choose, he is now forced to leave away shirley from his possible choices. I don't know if you will understand what I'm trying to say . Sorry if my wording is bad
Old 2008-07-01, 08:52   Link #1991
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
The world is a harsh place Var, its high time we and Lelouch realize that
Do you think he doesn't know that.

Knowing that doesn't help one bit the fact is Lelouch finally started to look at the bigger picture and care about more people than Nunnaly then this happens. The whole love is power thing was kinda cheesy but Lelouch seemed to believe it I don't think he'll be believing that anymore after her death, infact I don't really see anymore romance on Lelouch's part because of that. He'll most likely revert back to his old self and start only caring about the rebellion and he'll be more "Dark" which isn't what most fans want to happen.

One thing I know for sure is that i'm never visiting another episode discussion thread again, there gonna be way too much flaming and debates.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:53   Link #1992
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Ohhh, this is going to sting, I don't think anyone should spoil it for him/her until he/she chooses to arrive here though. Plus I'd like the shock of the moment to sink in and to hit hard

Anyway, Orange-kun. Has he converted I wonder? Or was he simply interrogated. I wager interrogated considering the other Turn 14 summaries indicate that he was still against Lelouch, though a possible conversion is still possible if not now then in the near future. Perhaps that collapsing was just him simply bowing before Lelouch in reverence instead?
But you do want to be there for a good old gloat don't you.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:55   Link #1993
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
If he actually gloats i'm gonna lose all the respect I had for him, as will some others i'm sure.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:56   Link #1994
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I'm a Kallen fan, so by "consolation prize" I was talking about Kallen now that Shirley is dead. That's why I am not happy about my victory (I know it's a bit early to say this, but I really don't see C.C. as an option. She has no romantic development in 25+12 episodes).
Not really, this wasn't really about Kallen or Shirley for that matter, it was about the kind of world and life Lelouch had choosen to live, and unfortunately this was just the result of trying to mesh the two together. Kallen won't win, if she does, not because Shirley died but because she was able to simply cope existing in Lelouch's life better.

Hey, you're talking to a bonefied C.C fan here so don't you go claiming victory just yet!!

Quote:
Quote:
If he actually gloats i'm gonna lose all the respect I had for him, as will some others i'm sure.
I'm not going to gloat guys, I wouldn't do that to Sol. He/She had a lot of good points that I respected but felt wouldn't be able to really suffice within this type of context. I will mourn with him/her, I mean I never really hated Shirley or anything like that you know
Old 2008-07-01, 08:57   Link #1995
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post

Knowing that doesn't help one bit the fact is Lelouch finally started to look at the bigger picture and care about more people than Nunnaly then this happens. The whole love is power thing was kinda cheesy but Lelouch seemed to believe it I don't think he'll be believing that anymore after her death, infact I don't really see anymore romance on Lelouch's part because of that. He'll most likely revert back to his old self and start only caring about the rebellion and he'll be more "Dark" which isn't what most fans want to happen.
That's why I said it's not that simple. Lelouch: "Hey people, now that shirley is dead, Love is still power. I have even more faith in it now!" . this will not happen.
Old 2008-07-01, 08:57   Link #1996
Aquaman OS

Can't believe they just gave that away.

I guess they are really done with Ashford for good then. Wonder what will happen to Rivalz?
Old 2008-07-01, 08:58   Link #1997
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
I couldn't lose anymore respect for him after the next episode so if he becomes evil I can hate him even more
Old 2008-07-01, 08:58   Link #1998
Var
Banned

Quote:
I believe that this turn is likely to happen, however, I also expect the other people in his life to do their best to help him. Unlike last time, when this happened after Euphemia's death, he only had C.C.. Now he has C.C. and Kallen, and I doubt either of them will let him sink anywhere near where he was before. Kallen stopped him once already, I don't see why they can't stop him again. C.C. also does not want Lelouch to become another monster.

Quote:
One thing I know for sure is that i'm never visiting another episode discussion thread again, there gonna be way too much flaming and debates.
Sound advice, I only ever visit those places to throw in a quick summary or to glance at what people are saying.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:00   Link #1999
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I believe that this turn is likely to happen, however, I also expect the other people in his life to do their best to help him. Unlike last time, when this happened after Euphemia's death, he only had C.C.. Now he has C.C. and Kallen, and I doubt either of them will let him sink anywhere near where he was before. Kallen stopped him once already, I don't see why they can't stop him again. C.C. also does not want Lelouch to become another monster.
Agreed, I'd think that they would try and do their best to see to that Lelouch won't turn to the dark side.
Old 2008-07-01, 09:01   Link #2000
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

I don't quite think so myself. If anything this will be good development for him and a way to test his resolve in the face of sacrifice once more. After the initial lose and perhaps help from those who remain close to him, I feel he will stay true to the path he chose since the rebellion is going to move forward despite all of this happening, and I have faith in his ability to do so. He is a man who breaks the chains of fate after all
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories