AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-09, 02:22   Link #161
Wai
Need a hand?

Oda could save time going through each of Luffy's nakama by having Kuma send one or two of them to the same island, or even all eight of them to the same island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Technically, Hancock would be the most beautiful human female, yes. But according to Lola's crew, mermaids surpass her in beauty.....
How could Oda improve Hancock's looks anyway? Hasn't her face and body been shaped to perfection?
Old 2008-11-09, 03:35   Link #162
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wai View Post
Oda could save time going through each of Luffy's nakama by having Kuma send one or two of them to the same island, or even all eight of them to the same island.
I said something similar to this a few chapters back. Luffy needed a solo arc in order to learn more about Haki. Zoro needs a solo arc in order to recover and learn how to cut through diamond or whatever the hell Kuma is made of. Chopper might deserve a solo arc in order to master Monster-Point (then again, this could just as easily be explained in a short flashback during an upcoming fight). After that, while it would be nice for Usopp to have a solo arc, I admit it is somewhat unlikely for him to receive such an arc. As for the rest of the crew, they can be grouped together, or be grouped in two separate groups (the old group: Brook, Franky and Robin; and the Young group: Sanji and Nami (and potentially Chopper or Usopp)).
Old 2008-11-09, 04:26   Link #163
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
well, really good writers do think of these things far in advance... major characters, plot point, areas, events, and so forth; not doing such things can lead you to making continuity errors

And Oda has shown a couple of such errors... One was when Zoro cut through and destroyed Hachi's sword during the arlong arc... this clashes with the point that Zoro didn't learn to cut steel till his fight in alabasta... Another would be Luffy being effected by Nami's "lovely punch"; with that i doubt Oda took into account that Luffy was gonna need to be like 100% unaffected by sexual attacks in order to face boa
I don't consider those to be continuity errors, the swords might be made of iron not steel (ok, that might be a strech). But breaking sowrd doesn't mean he can cut steel. In fact breaking sword can happen in real life and Zorro is certainly stronger than any real life swordsman. If I remeber correctly, during the Mr. 1 fight, Zoro's statement didn't really mention that he need to learn how to cut steel but he need to learn how to cut steel "AT WELL" which would mean he's already able to cut steel before just not alway when he wanted to. (that sounded like what Luffy is facing right now, learning how to use haki at well)

As for Nami's "hapiness punch", It just mean Luffy has special feelings for Nami, that's all. ( Yes, I'm a Luffy x Nami supporter)

As for whether he plans ahead or retcon. I say a mix of both, I seem to remeber an interview in which Oda said that he kept all the stuff he think he might need in one place and pull them out as he needs it.

And in SBS he had said he already planned out the scenario for SH meeting pirates who knew about Lapoon when he was drawing Lapoon. He also mentioned he already wanted a musician to join the crew, as well as a living skeleton character. All these pulled together in a nice package name Brook.

But like others had said, the more you read OP, the more you find it scary that Oda is able to put all these elements together to form such a great tale. Everything just come together really tight. All the revelation so far, wether it's Roger's death or Ramba Pirates while shocking yet they all made perfect sense and at same time not really a shock as we where literally littered with small hints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopa View Post
I seem to remember reading that the CP9 arc was the halfway point.

That tells me that Oda has already planned out the entire story. He probably just focuses in on more of the smaller details as he gets closer.

But I am sure he already knows all the main characters that the crew will meet in the future.

Oda was never stated as half point, he did mention that if he have to make a guess, than EL arc is about half way, that, along with Mermen Island been the half-point mark in Grand Line created a speculation that the story is really at half point. But in the same answer Oda did add that he will continue to draw OP as long as he has the support and he still find it interesting to draw it.

On the other hand, Oda did stated that he had the ending planned out before he started OP and has no intention to modify it, although the story did turn out longer than he thought it would be as he originally planned OP to only last about 5 years.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2008-11-09 at 04:53.
Old 2008-11-09, 12:51   Link #164
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th_dimension View Post
King's Disposition, haki...
I'm lufffy fan who is a little bit confused...

1. Silvers, Shanks, Doflamingo, Hebihime, Luffy...
Haki users? anything else?

2. Why kidd and trafalgar and their nakamas cannot be affected with silver's haki?

3. my friends frequently asked "Where did Luffy got the power of haki?". Is it true thats all about Luffy's destiny to become a King?
1. Who said Doflamingo was a Haki user? I don't find that plausible. It's possible, but not believable. I would actually prefer to have him use something like a Puppet Puppet fruit. And yes, there would, I believe be numerous other Haki users on all of the Yonkous' ships. I have no doubt that Benn Beckham (Shanks' First mate) might use it too, though that is arguable.

2. Because they are all strong willed as well. Haki is will manifested outward on those around you. So since their indvidual hakis were strong enough to withstand Rayleighs Haki in its unfocused form, they remained conscious.

3. Luffy didn't get the power of Haki from any particular location. Haki is dormant in everyone. There are those with extremely normal haki levels, then those with very low ones, and then those with extremely high ones, and then those with insanely high ones. However, the Haki, or drive, vigour, outward spirit only begin to ooze out and manifest itself as a recognizible entity when the person becomes strong-willed enough for it to do so. Therefore only people like Shanks, etc who are very vibrant in personality can 'use' their Haki. Note that I said THEIR HAKI, as opposed to HAKI. Everyone has it. Not everyone can use it in a focused or functional form, since it may be too weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Anyone think will see Jinbei pretty soon?
Yup. He's long overdue, since the mermen are coming into severe focus now.

Quote:
Now see, this is one of the chief reasons why I support the "Hancock is Luffy's mother" theory in the first place. I just feel that a love interest would be too much of a burden for Luffy, especially when he doesn't show that much interest in women in the first place (at least, not that kind of interest). I'm not saying that romance is a bad thing, but I'd like to think Luffy can take all the time in the world to find his "Pirate Queen" after he makes his dream of becoming Pirate King come true....
I actually have a severe liking for a Boa X Luffy pariing. I hope someone starts writing some FanFiction on it soon. It'd be a good rival for all the Luffy X Nami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Edit: Haha I also noticed couple of times in this chapter the sisters had Rinnegan.
Boa: "...I am god..."
Luffy: "I am the man who's gonna become the Pirate King!!!"
Boa: (Eyes distant, and glazed over. The other two gorgon sister expressions mirror hers, and they suddenly focus their vision on Luffy)
Gorgon Sisters: "...We are The Gorgons. We are God!!"

I just really like Pein. He's a very original villain type, and he just does his character right all the time. Sick, Cool, and Insane. Deified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
This is One Piece. Give Luffy and company a day or two of rest as well as a day or so of training, and you will get an entirely new opponent...though I will admit that the difference in strength is too great to just surmount in a few days of training. So, by next encounter, Luffy will be closer to equalling his opponents, but not surpaasing them.
Not true. One Piece's 'power-ups' are not unrealistic. Just creative, and innovative. And they aren't half as fucked up as Ichigo, for example. Ichigo got Bankai in Three Days. Thats a load of crap. And then, after barely...don't worry, actually. I'll just go over to the Bleach threads and say my piece over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
A DAY?
He would be awfully stronger if he had a whole day.
Just look back at Enies Lobby: He went from "loosing badly against Lucci" to "beating him" in only a few hours.
Not 'in only a few hours'. He'd devised the Gear Two and Three techniques not very long after the Long Ring Islands mini arc. And they were introduced in a believable way, as opposed to, say, Ichigo's vaizard mask duration during Ichigo vs Grimmjow.

Quote:
Oda does what Kishi and Kubo can't: Good chapters and cliffhangers every week.
I would agree with you on the Kubo thing, but not with Naruto. Bleach is badly thought out, with a Tekken style fight stream that bores the hell out of you. The characters are pointless, and fight for no reason most of the time, and plus, they don't actually behave like Soul Reapers, so the mystifying aura has completely vanished from Bleach altogether.

Naruto has maintained a solid plot, and beautiful character development, MINUS SASUKE. The ONLY problem with Naruto so far has been Sasuke.

Anyone else notice that as SOON as Sasuke was taken out of the picture for a few chapters, the whole series got interesting again? It was like a breath of fresh air after some half-dead, strangled cow's brain fart.

But yes, Oda's level is FAR above that of his colleagues.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2008-11-09, 13:26   Link #165
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Oda does what Kishi and Kubo can't: Good chapters and cliffhangers every week.
I LOL at this statement..."Every Week," Pfft.
Old 2008-11-09, 14:27   Link #166
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I was just entertaining the idea of Luffy having a new temporary crew of Amazons for awhile, it could be pretty cool.
Old 2008-11-09, 15:39   Link #167
f4nt4

lol, then the name will be 'strawhats harem' pirate, with margaret as his vice captain.
Old 2008-11-09, 15:41   Link #168
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
3. Luffy didn't get the power of Haki from any particular location. Haki is dormant in everyone. There are those with extremely normal haki levels, then those with very low ones, and then those with extremely high ones, and then those with insanely high ones. However, the Haki, or drive, vigour, outward spirit only begin to ooze out and manifest itself as a recognizible entity when the person becomes strong-willed enough for it to do so. Therefore only people like Shanks, etc who are very vibrant in personality can 'use' their Haki. Note that I said THEIR HAKI, as opposed to HAKI. Everyone has it. Not everyone can use it in a focused or functional form, since it may be too weak.
This however does not address the Haki of the "king's disposition"... is it something only the 1 in a million most determined people are capable of achieving, or is it a particular kind of Haki that one must be born with? its a bit up there at the moment, though i do hope its the former... i prefer the idea that Luffy was not born to be great

grant it he does possess the "will of D"... though we are unsure of it's actual meaning... it could be like a chinese zodiac thing where those with the "will of D" just have certain natural tendencies... This is helped by the fact that Jagur D Saul wasn't really anyone all that special in particular; unlike Roger, Luffy, Blackbeard, and Dragon

Quote:
I actually have a severe liking for a Boa X Luffy pariing. I hope someone starts writing some FanFiction on it soon. It'd be a good rival for all the Luffy X Nami.
Well, you can be sure their will be Hentai... there always is...

Quote:
I would agree with you on the Kubo thing, but not with Naruto. Bleach is badly thought out, with a Tekken style fight stream that bores the hell out of you. The characters are pointless, and fight for no reason most of the time, and plus, they don't actually behave like Soul Reapers, so the mystifying aura has completely vanished from Bleach altogether.

Naruto has maintained a solid plot, and beautiful character development, MINUS SASUKE. The ONLY problem with Naruto so far has been Sasuke.

Anyone else notice that as SOON as Sasuke was taken out of the picture for a few chapters, the whole series got interesting again? It was like a breath of fresh air after some half-dead, strangled cow's brain fart.

But yes, Oda's level is FAR above that of his colleagues.
Considering that Sasuke is a major character, having HIM be a flaw in the Naruto storyline is VERY BAD, and is a major black mark. And while the plot may be solid, the story telling is not... Naruto chapters have a strong tendency to fall into "hit and miss" kinds of levels; sometimes their good and sometimes there bad. One pIece on the other hand maintains constant interest, which is something very impressive for a series that is over 500 chapters long

And look at Naruto's training... he goes through so many training sessions and learns so very little... For instance, His training with Jiariya seemed to have little or not impact and his training with Kakashi and Yamato resulted in a technique he is not even allowed to use... his current training looks like he might finally learn something, but i can't help but be annoyed at how utterly quickly he is learning something so powerful, kinda like how fast Ichigo got Bankai... this is not to be compared to Luffy's gear techniques; there was no training required only innovative thinking (it doesn't take an ounce of training to blow into your thumb and push your legs down)

And what's worse than Naruto's training is his fighting style... it essentially just Rasenagan and shadow clones over and over again. i Mean would it kill Kubo to give naruto a far wider move set? seriously that training with jiriya could have resulted in Naruto gaining a number of Jiayia's techniques... By comparison, One piece characters manage to pull a new move in just about every fight. The fighting is much more unique and interesting... Luffy has a wide default moveset and sometimes throws in one time only moves, and characters like Ussop are just a hilarious to see in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wouldn't say he made mistakes.
It's something different to really "cut steel" and to just break a sword. If two swords clash against each other, its not so unusual, that onemay break, but it has nothing to do with one cutting the other.
Hachi's swords weighed 600 lbs, that makes them incredibly dense steal, those thigns would have been built for serious lasting power... breaking swords like that would be no simple feat... and agianst Das, zoro was essentially trying to cut through one big sword

furtharmore, Oda could have avoided ANY KIND of confusion had he simply not had Zoro cut threw Hachi's swords... it really didn't add much and the story would have been more or less the same without it. It just smacks of him not thinking about how serious he was gonna be about Zoro's fight in alabasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
If I remeber correctly, during the Mr. 1 fight, Zoro's statement didn't really mention that he need to learn how to cut steel but he need to learn how to cut steel "AT WELL" which would mean he's already able to cut steel before just not alway when he wanted to. (that sounded like what Luffy is facing right now, learning how to use haki at well)
I looked back at the chapter and Zoro made no such distinction
He just said that he needed to learn to cut steel period

and now, for something a bit off topic, but awsome
Sword vs gun!

Quote:
Edit: Haha I also noticed couple of times in this chapter the sisters had Rinnegan.
Oda uses those kinds of eyes to express shock quite often

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Anyone think will see Jinbei pretty soon?
well, unless we are gonna see him in one of the other character's solo stories, then no when you consider we are looking at atleast 1 year of seperation... don't see how Oda can conclude this saga without giving each character atleast 5 chapters if not more

This chapter put the gun on the mantel, but we are gonna have to wait some time to see it fired.
Old 2008-11-09, 16:07   Link #169
marvelB

Quote:
Well, you can be sure their will be Hentai... there always is...

That's 100% guaranteed....

However, I would still rather see Sweetpea join Luffy rather than say, Margaret, Aphelandra or Hancock.... I just find her to be a more interesting character. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if Marigold or Sandersonia were to join Luffy. They share the same troubled past as their big sister, both can use Haki, and they both have unique appearances! Plus, their DF powers aren't as hax as their sister's, which would create a better sense of balance for the crew. But I have my doubts about either of them actually joining Luffy, either....

Anyway, since we're starting to see the Buster Call marines making a return (Momonga at Amazon Lily, Berry Good in the CP9 ministory), I wonder if any more of them will reappear anytime soon? I'm really hoping for Doberman or Onigumo to make their grand return in the near future.....
Old 2008-11-09, 16:18   Link #170
james0246

Quote:
Hachi's swords weighed 600 lbs, that makes them incredibly dense steal, those thigns would have been built for serious lasting power... breaking swords like that would be no simple feat... and agianst Das, zoro was essentially trying to cut through one big sword.
Zoro did not cut steel in the Hachi fight, he broke steel. If you look at the panels in Chapter 85, none of Hachi's swords were sliced or otherwise cut, they were simply broken into pieces. This is very different than what Zoro did to Mr. 1 (or in the confusing Anime filler, what Zoro did to the chain-link steel fence during the Apis arc). You may find it hard to believe that Zoro broke several 300 kilogram swords (why you are complaining about Zoro having the power to break steel, when we know that Zoro can lift several tons over his head, I do not understand), but that is what happened.

Quote:
However, I would still rather see Sweetpea join Luffy rather than say, Margaret, Aphelandra or Hancock.... I just find her to be a more interesting character. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if Marigold or Sandersonia were to join Luffy. They share the same troubled past as their big sister, both can use Haki, and they both have unique appearances! Plus, their DF powers aren't as hax as their sister's, which would create a better sense of balance for the crew. But I have my doubts about either of them actually joining Luffy, either....
While I wouldn't mind Marigold or Sandersonia joining the crew, I doubt either of them could fit on Thousand Sunny .
Old 2008-11-09, 16:35   Link #171
marvelB

Quote:
While I wouldn't mind Marigold or Sandersonia joining the crew, I doubt either of them could fit on Thousand Sunny .

Well... maybe in their Zoan forms, but they're not that big in their normal human state. Guys like Whitebeard and Moria were definitely bigger.
Old 2008-11-09, 16:50   Link #172
james0246

Quote:
Well... maybe in their Zoan forms, but they're not that big in their normal human state. Guys like Whitebeard and Moria were definitely bigger.

While they are not the same size as Moria and maybe not Whitebeard, Marigold and Sandersonia are huge. They will not fit on Thousand Sunny, unless they can shrink more or they are willing to live on the deck.

edit: the colours are a little hard to see, so, the text reads: Red Ink - Luffy Regular Size Human; Blue Ink - Marigold is Big!!
Old 2008-11-09, 17:12   Link #173
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:

While they are not the same size as Moria and maybe not Whitebeard, Marigold and Sandersonia are huge. They will not fit on Thousand Sunny, unless they can shrink more or they are willing to live on the deck.

edit: the colours are a little hard to see, so, the text reads: Red Ink - Luffy Regular Size Human; Blue Ink - Marigold is Big!!
yeah. DUde they are just huge. No joke.

0% of those 2 joining Luffy. Why would you ditch your sister and like join someone else. Heck even Boa herself has more of a chance than those 2.
Old 2008-11-09, 17:44   Link #174
Slayerx

Quote:
eh, i don't feel like i could get used to them; i'm just not feeling it...
Though as far as interesting designed characters i think i'd rather see a fishmaid(female but a twist from the expected mermaid and more interesting to boot) join the crew.

If the design is also attractive enough to get Sanji's attention, then Sanji will have a nice trifecta of women to swoon over... a youthful beauty, a mature beauty, and an exotic (literally) beauty =p

i really do question the chances of new strawhats... i mean i feel like the moment they enter the new world will be the most definite point in which no one else will join up. Though i question it even at this point... each strawhat may just get their own solo arc and any crew member that were to join up at this point would miss out on the experience. I feel like this separation may have been like a defining moment for the strawhats in that it feels like it is something they must all take part it... experience complete defeat at the hands of Kizaru and Kuma, and then get thrown all over the world (or maybe just the grandline) and then overcome all obstacles to each find their own way back to eachother; go to great lengths for nothing more than to reuinite with one another... It's almost like saying, a true nakama of the strawhats will travel half the world just to reunite with them... this is an experience that no new strawhat will have to face... unless they alone are sent flying by Kuma in the future or something

Quote:

!
eh... i feel like their sizes are misrepresented in that pic... as in Oda had been drawing them too much in their larger zoan forms to recall what size they should be in such a long shot pic... the other shots of them such as sitting next to Luffy later that chapter, or standing in front of him before the fight, or when they are standing next to Boa, they look smaller than they do than in that pic

Last edited by Slayerx; 2008-11-09 at 18:02.
Old 2008-11-09, 18:14   Link #175
james0246

Quote:
eh... i feel like their sizes are misrepresented in that pic... as in Oda had been drawing them too much in their larger zoan forms to recall what size they should be in such a long shot pic... the other shots of them such as sitting next to Luffy later that chapter, or standing in front of him before the fight, or when they are standing next to Boa, they look smaller than they do than in that pic
That is very possible, even likely (Oda or his assistants will sometimes confuse their size scales, especially when Oda is emphasizing the largeness of something/someone (I remember the old images of Luffy barely able to look over the side of Going Merry in one panel, and then in the next easily being able to look over the side of the boat)). But, even later on in the chapter, page 7 or so, both characters still dwarf over Luffy. They are easily 10-12 plus feet tall (3.5 to 4 meters). Just looking at the Sunny Thousand floor designs, there is no way that they could adequately fit in the ship.

That being said, this realm of discussion in a little silly for the reasons you have often listed concerning possible crew members. None of the Boa Sisters will join Luffy or the Strawhats on his voyage down the Grand Line seeking One Piece.
Old 2008-11-09, 18:17   Link #176
marvelB

Quote:
0% of those 2 joining Luffy. Why would you ditch your sister and like join someone else. Heck even Boa herself has more of a chance than those 2.

I don't see how they don't have a better chance of joining Luffy than their big sister. As was already pointed out, all three of them share the same tragic past, anyhow. Hancock technically has a lower chance of joining than her sisters because she has the added responsibilities of being both a Shichibukai and the empress of her country. Furthermore, by giving up her Shichibukai status, she'd risk having her country destroyed by a Buster Call. Her sisters, on the other hand, don't have those responsibilities. Either of them could willingly join Luffy to help put a stop to the government's twisted deeds themselves.....

...But again, I don't really expect either of them to join Luffy, myself. I'm just saying that they do have a chance of joining, no matter how small it is.

Quote:
eh, i don't feel like i could get used to them; i'm just not feeling it...
Though as far as interesting designed characters i think i'd rather see a fishmaid(female but a twist from the expected mermaid and more interesting to boot) join the crew.

A lot of people have had the idea of a merperson joining the crew in the past. I guess it's an interesting idea, but I dunno.... I'd think I would kinda prefer the last crewmember to be.... y'know, a human. Frankly, I can't help but think that any other non-human crewmates would just end up being another "mascot", like Chopper.....

Quote:
i really do question the chances of new strawhats... i mean i feel like the moment they enter the new world will be the most definite point in which no one else will join up. Though i question it even at this point... each strawhat may just get their own solo arc and any crew member that were to join up at this point would miss out on the experience. I feel like this separation may have been like a defining moment for the strawhats in that it feels like it is something they must all take part it... experience complete defeat at the hands of Kizaru and Kuma, and then get thrown all over the world (or maybe just the grandline) and then overcome all obstacles to each find their own way back to eachother; go to great lengths for nothing more than to reuinite with one another... It's almost like saying, a true nakama of the strawhats will travel half the world just to reunite with them... this is an experience that no new strawhat will have to face... unless they alone are sent flying by Kuma in the future or something

Well, Luffy said from the beginning that he wanted a 10-person crew, so there has to be at least one more person joining. Whether or not the last member will be from the New World is still up in the air at this point. And yes, while it's true that this seperation brings us a lot of potential for character development, that doesn't mean that there still wouldn't be room for development between the crew after they've reunited. They've still got a long way to go before conquering the Grand Line, after all. So therefore, I'd think that the last crewmember would still have some tough hurdles to jump, no matter how late in the series he/she joins the crew....
Old 2008-11-09, 18:20   Link #177
Knight Hawk
Lurker

This is a better shot of them two. Even though both are sitting, still too big to fit Sunny

Edit: Actually if both sisters are standing, wouldn't they be the same height as Brook? Hmm

Last edited by Knight Hawk; 2008-11-09 at 18:41.
Old 2008-11-09, 18:37   Link #178
Slayerx

Quote:
A lot of people have had the idea of a merperson joining the crew in the past. I guess it's an interesting idea, but I dunno.... I'd think I would kinda prefer the last crewmember to be.... y'know, a human. Frankly, I can't help but think that any other non-human crewmates would just end up being another "mascot", like Chopper.....
Well the differnce is that many talked about a merperson, but not so much a fishperson... essentially making Sanji's dreams come true by having a mermaid be part of the crew... however design wise, a merperson is not much different from a human design except for the tail; and if they are at the age where the tail splits we wouldn't even see much of the tail... a Fishperson on the other hand shares traits of a fish and therefore by default is open to more interesting design choices (though Oda grabs a very wide range out of humans anyway)

and i don't see why you would think they would end up being a mascot... i mean a mascot character is almost defined by being not only abnormal, but being small, adorable and have decent comic relief value... none of which the theoretical fishperson would need to have. Now if the fishperson was a child, THEN we might see a potential mascot... but that does not need to be the case
Old 2008-11-09, 21:10   Link #179
Captain Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
I LOL at this statement..."Every Week," Pfft.
what are u trying to say? lol
Old 2008-11-09, 23:51   Link #180
viperx116

I really don't think anymore people will be joining the crew. Almost since the beginning Luffy has always wanted a musician as a crewmate which he recently acquired. Not sure if there are anymore crewmates that he's looking forward to.
Closed Thread