Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-06, 22:38   Link #21
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
My name is not the other guy ... didn't mean to give you a headache (small mind? jk ... not really ) at least you kinda get the idea (hopefully).

I am seriously thinking about though. I'm actually really interested in psychology, I was going to major in it originally. Just didn't expect to encounter something that deep on a naruto forum, it took me by supprise.

For some reason I keep associating your personality with your avatar. Are you anything like Kenshin??
Senshi2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 22:40   Link #22
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
lol..... and here is where we relate anime and psychology.. now lets compare kenshin and mech, they are NOTHING alike.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 22:40   Link #23
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi2k6
I am seriously thinking about though. I'm actually really interested in psychology, I was going to major in it originally. Just didn't expect to encounter something that deep on a naruto forum, it took me by supprise.

For some reason I keep associating your personality with your avatar. Are you anything like Kenshin??
No ... I don't think so or think about myself as batusai the slasher (would luv a title like that one though ^^)

I just like the real history behind batusai the real samurai general ... he was a good guy, for someone that send his army to kill a lot of people ^^ )
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 22:42   Link #24
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
lol..... and here is where we relate anime and psychology.. now lets compare kenshin and mech, they are NOTHING alike.
Don't make me hurt you -_- (i'll burn your computer and make you get out of ur mom's basement so don't make me do it and remember i will do it with a )
Old 2006-05-06, 22:43   Link #25
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

-________-||| batusai the slasher? related to mech....? that must be some guy there

okay, lets here it mech... HOW ARE YOU AND KENSHIN SIMILAR.......
Old 2006-05-07, 04:51   Link #26
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
haha i love the way you 2 always go off topic like this ^^

on topic: i dnt have a clue how to define the eyes either...they just funnily enough show emotion/expression by themselves...i guess this is the magic of anime

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 07:28   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You guys should find a chat room...or buy a ticket and meet eachother in person..this psychology is getting psychotic...
Old 2006-05-07, 10:03   Link #28
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
haha i love the way you 2 always go off topic like this ^^

on topic: i dnt have a clue how to define the eyes either...they just funnily enough show emotion/expression by themselves...i guess this is the magic of anime
Everyone knows that eyes convey emotion, that doesn't mean that they have to point it out all the time. It's especially weird because of the way they say it . "He has the same eyes as me"? I thought maybe i'm missing something in the translation and it's a japanese cultural thing.
Old 2006-05-07, 10:35   Link #29
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
like with samurai, eyes show many aspects about the person. Trembly eyes show fear, and uncertainty. Strong oiercing eyes show cofidence. Empty eyes show hatred, and a lack of mercy. Samurai usually had stareoffs first to see the strength of their opponent
Newtyped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 10:49   Link #30
Shay
Monarch Programmer

WTF? These guys at it again?
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 13:00   Link #31
Spectrum
Bene Gesserit witch

Well, you've got a bunch of guy ninjas, off on their own in the woods with their tight-fitting costumes. They're out there training, hot, sweaty, and so they start looking into each others' eyes...

...or something like that.
Old 2006-05-07, 13:22   Link #32
Syaoran
Inactive Member

What I hate with people is that when you're having a discussion, some don't look you in the eyes, but at the ground or behind you... for me, that's someone who's unreliable. You get lots of things like that ^^

Maybe interesting for the psychology guys to explain. What's that feeling like someone is looking at you? Often it's the case and it feels like pressure on your back ^^'
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 13:35   Link #33
Senshi2k6
=D I love Smilies (@_+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
What I hate with people is that when you're having a discussion, some don't look you in the eyes, but at the ground or behind you... for me, that's someone who's unreliable. You get lots of things like that ^^
'

I do that a lot, i've always been that way. Something about looking at someone in the eyes makes me very nervous I don't really understand why. I understand how you could interpret it that way though.
Old 2006-05-07, 14:52   Link #34
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi2k6
I do that a lot, i've always been that way. Something about looking at someone in the eyes makes me very nervous I don't really understand why. I understand how you could interpret it that way though.
Because if it makes you nervous it means your not confident about your person, or consider the other person intimidating. Which is a sign of fear in some cases, or just plain nervousnes which means your not a person who can be trusted entirely since you can betray someone's trust due to lack of self-confidence. I guess that would explain why some people don't trust people who just start looking everywhere else, and some people won't give you a job if the job concerns authority since you don't have the confidence of telling someone "YOUR FIRED" without feeling bad about it at the moment or later, or that repricutions are a possibility and by fearing that, you wouldn't say anything.
Old 2006-05-07, 15:02   Link #35
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Because if it makes you nervous it means your not confident about your person, or consider the other person intimidating. Which is a sign of fear in some cases, or just plain nervousnes which means your not a person who can be trusted entirely since you can betray someone's trust due to lack of self-confidence. I guess that would explain why some people don't trust people who just start looking everywhere else, and some people won't give you a job if the job concerns authority since you don't have the confidence of telling someone "YOUR FIRED" without feeling bad about it at the moment or later, or that repricutions are a possibility and by fearing that, you wouldn't say anything.
thats also why you are unable to look at the person you love straight in the eye...you feel insecure and you self confidence goes through the window...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-05-07, 15:06   Link #36
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
thats also why you are unable to look at the person you love straight in the eye...you feel insecure and you self confidence goes through the window...
isn't that what i just wrote?
Old 2006-05-07, 15:10   Link #37
Spectrum
Bene Gesserit witch

Quote:
No.

You said:
Insecurity means you're unable to look in the eye

He implied additionally:
Unable to look in the eye leads to more insecurity
Old 2006-05-07, 15:11   Link #38
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
you did? oops sorry dnt mind me...my brain isnt working at all today...

Old 2006-05-07, 15:17   Link #39
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum
No.

You said:
Insecurity means you're unable to look in the eye

He said:
Unable to look in the eye leads to more insecurity
The change in the factor doesn't alter the product. if you know what this means you will understand what I am saying about your post.

@deathkillz your brain no work? no problem call a mechanic he'll fix you right up.
But no biggie i just saw your message and thought maybe you didn't read my post, just screened through it
Old 2006-05-07, 15:21   Link #40
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

omg ....... first victim of mech is me, now probaly deathkillz and mech are going at it soon.... fear the man with 20 computers -________-||||

plus mech you haven't told me how you and kenshin are similar hahahahahaha